Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5

+43
vaderito
Lily Snape
spacebaby45678
MeadowofAshes
snufkin
Xylo Ren
Rogue Rey
MissG
Birdwoman
guardienne
ZenBrainJam
EchoBase
Reylo Lemon
Little_Boots
Gemini
CienaRee
Kylo Ren
Search Your Feelings
Blackcanary
jakkusun
FrolickingFizzgig
ReyofLightSide
AnneNeville
Mana
thejediskywalker
MyOnlyHope
RKR Connection
Zeralyos
Rei of Sunshine
Saracene
SoloSideCousin
Moonjump05
Force22
IoJovi
Sylvia Snow
Darth Dingbat
Rimfaxe96
SanghaRen
BastilaBey
Reynak
Kessel
panki
Darth Rowan
47 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 11 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5

Post by vaderito Sat 30 Apr 2016, 5:03 pm

Snoke has lost. he can't compete with a cute girl, the dirty [redact].
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 11 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5

Post by snufkin Sat 30 Apr 2016, 5:10 pm

The Force is sneaky like that, especially sending a cute girl who probably has little patience for evil overlords thanks to years of being cheated/starved by Unkar Plutt.

Last edited by snufkin on Sat 30 Apr 2016, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sat 30 Apr 2016, 6:27 pm

If Kylo is going to the island with the Knights of Ren, I wonder if it's because Snoke picks up that Kylo maybe thinks about Rey too much. Of course if pressed Kylo would be like, "I have a score to settle with that girl... Revenge time!!" (in fact I wouldn't be surprised if something like this actually made it into the movie and even the trailer, to throw people off Reylo scent even more) But Snoke might decide he wants someone else to keep an eye on Kylo, just in case.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 30 Apr 2016, 6:55 pm

@vaderito Falcon's at the bottom of Jedi Temple. How much money are we willing to put on One Boy and What Girl escaping for alone time on the Falcon?? Very Happy

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sat 30 Apr 2016, 7:04 pm

@meadowofashes Don't toy with us. That scenario is just too perfect!
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sat 30 Apr 2016, 7:33 pm

For real I am all about them absconding away together even if it's for like an hour.

Since they've been primarily alone in all of their three scenes together, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again What a Face

Actually it has to happen again for the narrative to grow.

We're getting Reylo alone time scenes!!!
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 30 Apr 2016, 7:34 pm

@BastilaBey Hey, they've gotta get those two alone somehow so the fireworks can happen! Falcon love, Falcon love!

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Apr 2016, 8:05 pm

Saracene wrote:If Kylo is going to the island with the Knights of Ren, I wonder if it's because Snoke picks up that Kylo maybe thinks about Rey too much. Of course if pressed Kylo would be like, "I have a score to settle with that girl... Revenge time!!" (in fact I wouldn't be surprised if something like this actually made it into the movie and even the trailer, to throw people off Reylo scent even more) But Snoke might decide he wants someone else to keep an eye on Kylo, just in case.
@Saracene

I did once speculate on scenarios where Snoke has sent Kylo and the Knights of Ren to get Rey, but he either a) doesn't trust Kylo to bring her to him without the KoR forcing his hand, or b) decides he would rather have Rey than Kylo and has secretly instructed the KoR to dispatch him once they've captured Rey, or c) has ordered Kylo to kill Rey, knowing he will fail, and has secretly instructed the KoR to kill her if he won't do it.

In the event of any of those scenarios playing out, I imagine Rey being forced to team up with Kylo to fight off the KoR (maybe Luke could be injured or be safe elsewhere).

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Sat 30 Apr 2016, 8:25 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:@vaderito Falcon's at the bottom of Jedi Temple. How much money are we willing to put on One Boy and What Girl escaping for alone time on the Falcon?? Very Happy
@MeadowofAshes
I'm willing to bet on it! These a reason Rey had it at the end.
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Apr 2016, 8:32 pm

Darth Dementor wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:@vaderito Falcon's at the bottom of Jedi Temple. How much money are we willing to put on One Boy and What Girl escaping for alone time on the Falcon?? Very Happy
@MeadowofAshes
@Darth Dementor

Yes, I'm wondering if that was one of the reasons why they cut the "Kylo in the Falcon scene" from TFA because Rian Johnson wanted to have Kylo's first time on-screen in the Falcon be something more epic with Rey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Sat 30 Apr 2016, 8:48 pm

If Rey and Kylo run off in the MF... man, I imagine a scenario where Kylo has to change clothes for reason x or y, and the only clothes he finds are Han's... Sad Random headcanon, I know.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 30 Apr 2016, 8:49 pm

@Mrs Ben Solo I think you're on the money with that one.

I bet Luke and Chewie get left behind to find their way on a different ship too. Aw, that'll be a fun reunion. But the best news is... no freaking Threepio to C block!!

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 30 Apr 2016, 8:56 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
Saracene wrote:If Kylo is going to the island with the Knights of Ren, I wonder if it's because Snoke picks up that Kylo maybe thinks about Rey too much. Of course if pressed Kylo would be like, "I have a score to settle with that girl... Revenge time!!" (in fact I wouldn't be surprised if something like this actually made it into the movie and even the trailer, to throw people off Reylo scent even more) But Snoke might decide he wants someone else to keep an eye on Kylo, just in case.
@Saracene

I did once speculate on scenarios where Snoke has sent Kylo and the Knights of Ren to get Rey, but he either a) doesn't trust Kylo to bring her to him without the KoR forcing his hand, or b) decides he would rather have Rey than Kylo and has secretly instructed the KoR to dispatch him once they've captured Rey, or c) has ordered Kylo to kill Rey, knowing he will fail, and has secretly instructed the KoR to kill her if he won't do it.

In the event of any of those scenarios playing out, I imagine Rey being forced to team up with Kylo to fight off the KoR (maybe Luke could be injured or be safe elsewhere).
@Mrs Ben Solo

I remember that. And any of those scenarios would also serve the additional purpose of causing Kylo to break from Snoke (as far as allegiance goes). I don't see him going to the Resistance (at least in VIII), but I think that a Rogue Kylo could have a pretty good chance of happening.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 30 Apr 2016, 9:00 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
Darth Dementor wrote:
@MeadowofAshes
@Darth Dementor

Yes, I'm wondering if that was one of the reasons why they cut the "Kylo in the Falcon scene" from TFA because Rian Johnson wanted to have Kylo's first time on-screen in the Falcon be something more epic with Rey.
@Mrs Ben Solo

That's been my theory ever since finding out that that scene was shot and later cut.

Irina de France wrote:If Rey and Kylo run off in the MF... man, I imagine a scenario where Kylo has to change clothes for reason x or y, and the only clothes he finds are Han's... Sad Random headcanon, I know.
@Irina de France

Yeah, my headcanon, too. Plus, there's also the fact that we've seen how smokin' hot AD looks when he's styled like Han (like on that GQ cover).
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sat 30 Apr 2016, 9:12 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
Darth Dementor wrote:
@MeadowofAshes
@Darth Dementor

@Mrs Ben Solo

That's been my theory ever since finding out that that scene was shot and later cut.

Irina de France wrote:If Rey and Kylo run off in the MF... man, I imagine a scenario where Kylo has to change clothes for reason x or y, and the only clothes he finds are Han's... Sad Random headcanon, I know.
@Irina de France

Yeah, my headcanon, too. Plus, there's also the fact that we've seen how smokin' hot AD looks when he's styled like Han (like on that GQ cover).
@ISeeAnIsland

Smuggler!Kylo is so incredibly hot. bounce

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_o523j54DQE1u2vahl_540
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 30 Apr 2016, 9:53 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@Saracene

@Mrs Ben Solo

I remember that. And any of those scenarios would also serve the additional purpose of causing Kylo to break from Snoke (as far as allegiance goes). I don't see him going to the Resistance (at least in VIII), but I think that a Rogue Kylo could have a pretty good chance of happening.
@ISeeAnIsland

YES! I am all about the Rogue Kylo! I don't ever see him as a full-on Resistance guy ... only a consultant ... and a snarky one at that ... kind of like his father. :-)
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 30 Apr 2016, 9:59 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@Saracene

@Mrs Ben Solo

@ISeeAnIsland

YES! I am all about the Rogue Kylo! I don't ever see him as a full-on Resistance guy ... only a consultant ... and a snarky one at that ... kind of like his father. :-)
@SoloSideCousin

He's what military personnel would refer to as a "effing contractor", whether he's with the FO or the Resistance. He's not military (although I will say AD brings more military bearing to the character than most of the stormtroopers); he's the contractor who's been hired on and is more concerned about doing his own thing than with following orders. Guy's on his Own Effing Program (OFP). As much as Hux irritates me I will say he's absolutely right about Kylo's self-centeredness. Hux is the more professional of the two. Anyway, yes, Rogue!Kylo is perfect! And I like your characterization as a snarky consultant as well.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 30 Apr 2016, 10:09 pm

Rogue or Ronin Smile And you guys are describing another one of my all-time favorite set ups written by Lawrence Kasdan.

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 30 Apr 2016, 10:14 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
@Saracene

@Mrs Ben Solo

@ISeeAnIsland

@SoloSideCousin

He's what military personnel would refer to as a "effing contractor", whether he's with the FO or the Resistance. He's not military (although I will say AD brings more military bearing to the character than most of the stormtroopers); he's the contractor who's been hired on and is more concerned about doing his own thing than with following orders. Guy's on his Own Effing Program (OFP). As much as Hux irritates me I will say he's absolutely right about Kylo's self-centeredness. Hux is the more professional of the two. Anyway, yes, Rogue!Kylo is perfect! And I like your characterization as a snarky consultant as well.
@MeadowofAshes

Thanks! :-) And lets' face it, this guy *has to* be on his "Own Effing Program"!!! He's perfectly half Light and half-Dark.  Nobody is that (unless Rey turns out to be).  I mean he ain't Luke, and he ain't Snoke, and he has been at some level of an unsettled mess under both masters.  It's like he's broken the mold or something, which means he can't follow anybody's way or path.  He's got to make his own, because there is no mentor/model for him to follow.  So yeah, some self-centeredness might be required to figure what that path is (because you know he will make a lot of errors ... and will have to scrape his way out of them ... just like "I'm going to BS my way out of this" Han).  Leave professionalism to the uninspired followers like Hux Very Happy! Leave the egg breaking and the trail blazing to a rogue "disrupter" like Kylo.  He might be kind of a jacka** about it sometimes ... you know ... snarky-like ... and he's gotta go through a lot of iterations of trial and error ... but he might just change your world. Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 30 Apr 2016, 10:15 pm

@snufkin Ravenwood Kylo! Let's hear Kylo say, "Rey, I'm your GD partner!" after they get settled into the Falcon.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 30 Apr 2016, 10:16 pm

Agreed and she'll deck him for what he did to Finn

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 30 Apr 2016, 10:22 pm

@snufkin Yeeeeeesss. She would. Let me see here, Raiders was PG and it seems the ST is going PG-13 route. Soooooo... surely we also have a chance of having a Kylo and Rey in bed scene like Indy and Marion? Pretty please, LFL and Disney? What a Face

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 30 Apr 2016, 10:55 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:@snufkin Yeeeeeesss. She would. Let me see here, Raiders was PG and it seems the ST is going PG-13 route. Soooooo... surely we also have a chance of having a Kylo and Rey in bed scene like Indy and Marion? Pretty please, LFL and Disney? What a Face
@MeadowofAshes

Gotta say the two of them made way more of an impression on young me than Han & Leia ever did. Or at least they seemed a lot more fun. Too bad their kid is Shia LeBarf.

If they follow through with the parts about the First Order being creepy Jedi relic hunters and Rey/Luke are at the first temple, that would be very RotLA
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 01 May 2016, 6:09 am

@SoloSideCousin

He's perfectly half Light and half-Dark.  Nobody is that (unless Rey turns out to be).

Of course she is. My Adam and Eve theory has just gotten the boost with that tree. I didn't even know there would be a tree and - bam - there's a tree! Plus, a reliable source who doesn't post often says on another forum that he thinks the tree is where proto-Jedi Council met. Proto-Jedi. If Ren and Rey are one of a kind or first of their kind, they would be proto-New Kind aka Adam and Eve of the Force. You have the link in Spoiler Thread.

@MeadowofAshes What Girl and One Boy escaping in MF would be H-beating H-beating H-beating

So we have Rey eat an apple/pomegranate-like fruit (in some Jewish writings, the forbidden fruit was pomegranate because that fruit grows in the region) while Maz is talking about DS. We have snake rattle heard when Kylo removes his helmet. And now we have a tree on the planet of the first Jedi Temple. And Rey and Ren meeting in what appears to be Garden of Eden planet. Plus age difference (Adam was created first, Eve was created later because Adam was alone and none of other species was a suitable companion aka his equal).
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 01 May 2016, 6:27 am

@vaderito if the Adam and Eve theory is true, they should check each other's lack of the belly button lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next