Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6

+52
Jakku
MindAndMagic
FrolickingFizzgig
Search Your Feelings
Rei of Sunshine
Slade
creepi0
ReyofLightSide
naberrie93
Macha Ren
guardienne
Rimfaxe96
Krafty
Airemyn
Gemini
MissG
Darth_Awakened
Jozie
MeadowofAshes
nonesuch
Blackcanary
spacebaby45678
Moonjump05
Ohtze
CienaRee
Rogue Rey
Forsythia
snufkin
Irina de France
teltaru
EchoBase
SanghaRen
Armadeus
Reylo Lemon
Socialnole
Sylvia Snow
Reynak
SoloSideCousin
panki
ISeeAnIsland
Mana
Kessel
Little_Boots
Xylo Ren
Darth Dementor
Birdwoman
IoJovi
BastilaBey
Force22
vaderito
ZenBrainJam
Saracene
56 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6

Post by Little_Boots Thu 12 May 2016, 8:02 pm

For some bizarre reason, the thought of Snoke following young Ben Solo makes me think of the strange man in the sequel to Poltergeist. He had a Southern American accent I recall and he was ultra creepy! With a weird hat!

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Poltergeist-2-old-man

Last edited by Little_Boots on Thu 12 May 2016, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6

Post by Mana Thu 12 May 2016, 8:05 pm

But the difference between Vader and Palps and Kylo and Snoke is that Palps was Vaders 'master' and he was very devoted to his master. That relationship is very different from the one that Kylo and Snoke have. While Kylo respects Snoke as a teacher, he doesn't seem as attached to him, and willing to do his bidding at every turn as Vader was with Palps...so I'm not sure about Snoke wanting to whip or torture him into submission at this point in time, especially when Kylo's not totally devoted to him
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Thu 12 May 2016, 8:06 pm

Little_Boots wrote:For some bizarre reason, the thought of Snoke following young Ben Solo makes me think of the strange man in the sequel to Poltergeist. He had a Southern American accent I recall and he was ultra creepy! With a weird hat!
@Little_Boots

hehe LOL..the poltergeist sequels were a joke....
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 12 May 2016, 8:07 pm

Mana wrote:But the difference between Vader and Palps and Kylo and Snoke is that Palps was Vaders 'master' and he was very devoted to his master. That relationship is very different from the one that Kylo and Snoke have. While Kylo respects Snoke as a teacher, he doesn't seem as attached to him, and willing to do his bidding at every turn as Vader was with Palps...so I'm not sure about Snoke wanting to whip or torture him into submission at this point in time, especially when Kylo's not totally devoted to him
@Mana

Maybe he'll use force lightning on Kylo? That is used by sith and dark side users to 'train' apprentices.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Thu 12 May 2016, 8:09 pm

Mana wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:For some bizarre reason, the thought of Snoke following young Ben Solo makes me think of the strange man in the sequel to Poltergeist. He had a Southern American accent I recall and he was ultra creepy! With a weird hat!
@Little_Boots

hehe LOL..the poltergeist sequels were a joke....
@Mana

True that!! Look at that pic I attached to my post. Boogy Boogy Boogy!!!!
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Thu 12 May 2016, 8:10 pm

panki wrote:
Mana wrote:But the difference between Vader and Palps and Kylo and Snoke is that Palps was Vaders 'master' and he was very devoted to his master. That relationship is very different from the one that Kylo and Snoke have. While Kylo respects Snoke as a teacher, he doesn't seem as attached to him, and willing to do his bidding at every turn as Vader was with Palps...so I'm not sure about Snoke wanting to whip or torture him into submission at this point in time, especially when Kylo's not totally devoted to him
@Mana

Maybe he'll use force lightning on Kylo? That is used by sith and dark side users to 'train' apprentices.
@panki
The thing is, we still don't know what Snoke wants to teach Kylo, or has been teaching him all this time. According to the visual dictionary, Snoke actually encourages him to draw strength from the dark and the light side, and believes him to be the focal point of these two sides....
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 12 May 2016, 8:15 pm

Mana wrote:
panki wrote:
@Mana

@panki
The thing is, we still don't know what Snoke wants to teach Kylo, or has been teaching him all this time. According to the visual dictionary, Snoke actually encourages him to draw strength from the dark and the light side, and believes him to be the focal point of these two sides....
@Mana

Snoke always says the light side as an afterthought..... I wonder what his actual plan is...... Suspect

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 12 May 2016, 8:26 pm

Reylo a story of destiny

Rey...Rey...

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Star-wars-7-deleted-scenes-reveal-how-snoke-poisoned-kylo-ren-against-darth-vader-rey-fi-785679

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o4swtikjN21v2q0c9o5_400
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o4swtikjN21v2q0c9o6_400
A monstah!

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o6ptwpZGSW1v3xtg0o2_500
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o6ptwpZGSW1v3xtg0o1_500

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o1bagkASgH1rr292wo4_r1_500
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o1bagkASgH1rr292wo3_r2_540
Mmmm

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o59ydaXgpe1vnjqgyo2_540
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o59ydaXgpe1vnjqgyo3_540
Marry Me

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o5smrifLL61uv69i2o2_500
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o5fa4dZVcQ1r2b86ro3_500
Yes!

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 2210
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_static_780djzyasesc0404sk8g0go0w
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o601y2gSHy1rdbd0qo1_500
With this swing, I thee wed

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o0xlc2wMMP1rmyapso2_r1_540
What the Force has joined together, let no man separate...not even the Force

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o5ogmm1jQU1ryvuwbo2_1280
I can heart you heartbeat

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o4zafnJ3i21v5kxzdo1_500
Rey...Rey...I love you

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o6cmpiR0tT1spz1xao4_400
And I'll find you

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o69i5lXf951s7mi6zo1_540
I love your son

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o2mv8aodxs1s49fbc_540
I know

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o72dwxHQ2u1qjtxsg_1280
At night, desperate to sleep, you imagine an ocean. I see it. Iiii see an island.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Wait-so-kylo-ren-didn-t-kill-the-jedi-apprentices-before-star-wars-episode-7-775304
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o4swtikjN21v2q0c9o5_400
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o4swtikjN21v2q0c9o6_400
It is you.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 12 May 2016, 8:34 pm

BastilaBey wrote:@Mana OK maybe this makes me a little sick, but I kind of like the idea of Snoke torturing Kylo because he has compassion for Rey and didn't try to kill her or actually want to bring her to Snoke. That could go a long way with generating sympathy, because he's being punished for feeling something good for our heroine.
@BastilaBey

Or worse, if Snoke figures out that they Force fooled around twice.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Thu 12 May 2016, 8:37 pm

Does Rey hear a heartbeat when she looks back before boarding the Falcon???
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 12 May 2016, 8:38 pm

Little_Boots wrote:Does Rey hear a heartbeat when she looks back before boarding the Falcon???
@Little_Boots

People say so. So now the theory is that she looks back cause she heard his heartbeat through the Force.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Thu 12 May 2016, 8:42 pm

vaderito wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:Does Rey hear a heartbeat when she looks back before boarding the Falcon???
@Little_Boots

People say so. So now the theory is that she looks back cause she heard his heartbeat through the Force.
@vaderito

I watched the scene just now, there is definitely a heart beat 100%
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 12 May 2016, 8:46 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 12 May 2016, 8:56 pm

vaderito wrote:
@Little_Boots

@vaderito

Every time I think of this heartbeat thing, I think of the following song ... which interestingly enough was last song to be added to Disney's Rey Playlist on Spotify :

"Sound Of Your Heart"

You were my courage, my sword and shield
Grace under pressure, my wall of steel
I was a stone, weighing us down
You were the angel I chained to the ground

I miss the way you undress, I miss your head on my chest
Can't stop this bleeding, can't stop believing

I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Baby I'm in love with you
Baby you were mine to lose

You showed me heaven, you rang up bells
I played with matches, it hurt like hell
Asleep and wake, you're all I see
I can't escape you, can't set you free
I miss your full moon rising, catching a breath in silence
Can't stop this bleeding, can't stop believing

Missing you, missing you
Missing you, missing you

[b]Baby I'm coming, baby I'm coming
Tell me now, baby I'll come running
Baby I'm coming, baby I'm coming
Say the words, baby I'll come running
[/b]

I'm missing the sound, I'm missing the sound of your heart beating, beating

Missing you missing you
Missing you missing you
Beating, beating, I'm missing the sound of your heart beating

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/shawnhook/soundofyourheart.html

It's probably nothing, but it is interesting that they added it late to the Rey list.  It certainly doesn't refer to Finn ... so maybe ... just maybe ... lol ... anyway, it always makes me think of Kylo coming to Ach-to now.  Very Happy

Last edited by SoloSideCousin on Thu 12 May 2016, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 12 May 2016, 9:04 pm

Wow, that song is MOST definitely not about Finn!!!

cheers
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 12 May 2016, 9:06 pm

Can't stop this bleeding

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o4m3x2sd1d1rszoo3o4_r1_500
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o4zafnJ3i21v5kxzdo1_500

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 TFA%20-%20Mind%20games_zps0zbvi2xu
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o0p5agQQPN1rszoo3o5_r1_500
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Tumblr_o5ogmm1jQU1ryvuwbo2_1280

Scenes of their hearts beating in sync

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Thu 12 May 2016, 11:43 pm

So I've been reading about Letter Never Sent, since Rian Johnson hinted that this was an inspiration for what might be going on in episode 8. And it really does seem to fit with the Ahch-to feel. check this out:

"The cleansing rain creates salvation, and Kalatozov and Urusevsky capture the relief in a way that resembles religious ecstasy. Tanya leans against a tree and lets the water pour over her, and her expression is serene and joyous. The irony, of course, is that the same rain will turn to ice and become their next deadly obstacle. Time and space become immaterial, with seasons seemingly passing overnight and civilization appearing no nearer."

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/53714/letter-never-sent/

Many of us have been talking about the meaning water might have in the next installment - of cleansing, rebirth, emotion - with the island Kylo saw in Rey's mind surrounded by it, the rumored waterfall, the rain, etc. The unrequited love that this Sergei character has seems apt too, of course. Very exciting.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 8:21 am

BastilaBey wrote:So I've been reading about Letter Never Sent, since Rian Johnson hinted that this was an inspiration for what might be going on in episode 8. And it really does seem to fit with the Ahch-to feel. check this out:

"The cleansing rain creates salvation, and Kalatozov and Urusevsky capture the relief in a way that resembles religious ecstasy. Tanya leans against a tree and lets the water pour over her, and her expression is serene and joyous. The irony, of course, is that the same rain will turn to ice and become their next deadly obstacle. Time and space become immaterial, with seasons seemingly passing overnight and civilization appearing no nearer."

Many of us have been talking about the meaning water might have in the next installment - of cleansing, rebirth, emotion - with the island Kylo saw in Rey's mind surrounded by it, the rumored waterfall, the rain, etc. The unrequited love that this Sergei character has seems apt too, of course. Very exciting.
@BastilaBey

Sith, Luke the Hutslayer is Sergei! The Force of Nature angry guy!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynak Fri 13 May 2016, 12:28 pm

BastilaBey wrote:So I've been reading about Letter Never Sent, since Rian Johnson hinted that this was an inspiration for what might be going on in episode 8. And it really does seem to fit with the Ahch-to feel. check this out:

@BastilaBey

In poetry thirst has often been used as a metaphor for desire, that the person who is always so thirsty longs por passion and love. Remember how thisty Rey is on Jakku and she never has enough water. She goes to Takodana and is transfixed when she sees that planet with so much water and woods. That's where she meets Kylo, in a wood. It may be a simple coincidence but perhaps it represents that she wants something and that something is passion and love, which she finds in a beautiful planet with more water than she has ever seen but she doesn't know yet.
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 12:45 pm

Reynak wrote:

@BastilaBey

In poetry thirst has often been used as a metaphor for desire, that the person who is always so thirsty longs por passion and love. Remember how thisty Rey is on Jakku and she never has enough water. She goes to Takodana and is transfixed when she sees that planet with so much water and woods. That's where she meets Kylo, in a wood. It may be a simple coincidence but perhaps it represents that she wants something and that something is passion and love, which she finds in a beautiful planet with more water than she has ever seen but she doesn't know yet.
@Reynak

Now that she found a family (brother figure Finn, father figure Han, mother figure Leia), epic passion and love with Kylo is next.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam Fri 13 May 2016, 1:51 pm

@Little_Boots

This or she is using the force (her force sound is an heartbeat) for some research of hers Wink
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 13 May 2016, 2:25 pm

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Image44

My friend just send me this screenshot and said that the tree behind Rey look sort of like a wing and joking that Angel Rey are trying to get Kylo back to the Light with the saber but upon seeing his stubbornness, she decided to take matters into her own hands and defeat him ROFL

Last edited by Sylvia Snow on Fri 13 May 2016, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 2:31 pm

@Sylvia Snow

You can see wings (formed by branches) in the SKB vision already:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Image38

So their appearance in the real SKB scene is Easter Egg:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 6 - Page 3 Image44

Good catch! Post that in Easter Eggs thread too.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynak Fri 13 May 2016, 5:53 pm

vaderito wrote:
Reynak wrote:

@BastilaBey

@Reynak

Now that she found a family (brother figure Finn, father figure Han, mother figure Leia), epic passion and love with Kylo is next.
@vaderito

You can't miss this post I found on Tumblr on Reylo imagery, psycology and the theme of female sexual awakening. You'll love it:

http://reyloeyesofmist.tumblr.com/post/144316895299/female-sexuality-awakens-the
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 6:02 pm

@Reynak THank you! Very Happy

Hey which genius form out forum wrote that? It's brilliant!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next