Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

+47
Gemini
Little_Boots
Birdwoman
Reylo Lemon
Rimfaxe96
AnneNeville
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Kessel
BastilaBey
BenRey
teltaru
MissG
CienaRee
Blackcanary
Rogue Rey
FrolickingFizzgig
Reynak
SoloSideCousin
EchoBase
panki
Mana
Darth Dementor
Sylvia Snow
Krafty
Irina de France
ladyconsular
Saracene
AnnLouise
Kyla Ren
MoonlitMoss
Lily Snape
Moonjump05
Search Your Feelings
Lily
nonesuch
Forsythia
SanghaRen
Kylo Ren
ReyofLightSide
MeadowofAshes
Socialnole
IoJovi
snufkin
MyOnlyHope
Force22
51 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 22 May 2016, 1:51 pm

@vaderito

looks like it, though it also looks like they're not filming but perhaps between takes. Could be chewie's mask. Doesn't look big enough to be a person. Why are they so hunched the whole time? Bracing the wind? They're not even walking. That's why it might be in between takes.

He said he'll film if he sees any more! PLEASE GET THE KY
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4

Post by vaderito Sun 22 May 2016, 1:54 pm

Yes, that's right. They mix night and day shoots but will blend them into night. KoR are currently filmed daytime but we know that the scene is actually nightime.

Can anyone make screencaps so we can analyse whether Chewie is carrying someone?

@Xylo Ren It was horribly windy past 2 days so it's possible that it;s between takes as you suggested.

Last edited by vaderito on Sun 22 May 2016, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sun 22 May 2016, 1:54 pm

Speculation based on little to nothing: Kylo and Rey have a force bond, but he is enraged by Snokes training. Kylo and Rey fight, she leaps into the sea or falls, Kylo is defeated and hides. Chewie finds her on the shore, brings her to the huts. Kylo felt her experience through the bond and it breaks through the training. He sneaks into the huts to check on her. Luke catches him. Cue hutslaying.

Not sure where the backstabbing comes in. Could be early in the fight if it's with KoR. "No, she's MINE!"

Last edited by AnneNeville on Sun 22 May 2016, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 22 May 2016, 1:56 pm

I wish I was a fly on the wall during Rey and Kylo scenes.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 22 May 2016, 2:10 pm

I'm not going to hold my breath for pictures of Kylo or even decent pictures of anybody else. Driver is going to be shut in his trailer or seriously hidden for sure, and all indoor hut scenes were/will be filmed at Pinewood in-studio.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sun 22 May 2016, 2:10 pm

Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 22 May 2016, 2:11 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:So where's Daisy now? Razz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFuGk0glEwr/
@Darth Dingbat
At an undisclosed location. Smile
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sun 22 May 2016, 2:17 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@Darth Dingbat
@FrolickingFizzgig

Hotel elevator? Somewhere not film related. Her point about snapping photos is very fair.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 22 May 2016, 2:19 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@Darth Dingbat
@FrolickingFizzgig

Hotel elevator? Somewhere not film related. Her point about snapping photos is very fair.
@AnneNeville
Probably something like that. That's what it looks like anyway. I was just referencing Mark's undisclosed location Tweet when someone Tweeted him the Ireland photos xD
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 22 May 2016, 2:20 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@Darth Dingbat
@FrolickingFizzgig

@AnneNeville

That's what it appears to be. And I agree with her on the photos.

I'm also amused that her (very cute) outfit with the dungarees and Chucks is exactly how I used to dress 20 years ago. Now I feel old.

ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 22 May 2016, 2:23 pm

Another interesting photo from the other board. Dunmore Head. What s the wrapped thing?

[removed]

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 22 May 2016, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no copy-lifting)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sun 22 May 2016, 2:23 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@Darth Dingbat
@FrolickingFizzgig

@AnneNeville

Yes, looks like a lift in a hotel, but that's why I'm wondering if she's still in Kerry at the moment. The hotels around there don't tend to be tall buildings.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sun 22 May 2016, 2:26 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@Darth Dingbat
@FrolickingFizzgig

@AnneNeville

Yes, looks like a lift in a hotel, but that's why I'm wondering if she's still in Kerry at the moment. The hotels around there don't tend to be tall buildings.
@Darth Dingbat

I don't know! I'm sure she's not done with Ireland filming.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 22 May 2016, 2:32 pm

Chapter VIII title: death of reylo. Why I'm so negative..... This isn't looking good
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Sun 22 May 2016, 2:34 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:Don't forget the sewers.... and the haunted mansion... and the hotel.... Shocked Shocked

What would the siren sound like, I wonder? That's the creepiest thing for me. I wonder what Kylo's otherworld would look like? Actually never mind, I don't wanna know... Sad
@AppleCrumble122

Sewer levels are the worst, in any game really.

Woah, Otherworld-Kylo... clothes even more torn, clothes soaked in blood... probably more the 'eerily wailing' type of monster than the hateful end bosses/Pyramid Head/Bogeyman, since even Han saw 'great sadness' in his eyes. Perhaps he'd get a scene like Lisa Garland, stumbling towards the camera while blood starts flowing from the top of his head... Sad

Oh my. We need a Star Wars horror movie someday. Cool
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 22 May 2016, 2:39 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@Darth Dingbat
@FrolickingFizzgig

@AnneNeville

@Darth Dingbat

I don't know! I'm sure she's not done with Ireland filming.
@AnneNeville
I'm sure she's not done in Ireland yet. Maybe they just didn't need her for a little while and she went out. Who knows.

-------

http://reylo.skyforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=233
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 22 May 2016, 5:53 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:
ladyconsular wrote:

I found Kylo made me laugh quite a few times in TFA. He has Solo snark no question. Right at the beginning with Poe, he does this cute head tilt and then his "a droid stole a ship?" was so funny! When he is with Poe on the ship he asks if the bruised and bleeding man is comfortable and with Rey he says in a high-pitched tone "you're my guest!" and I swear he's smiling under the mask like a little boy lol
@ladyconsular

Yeah, same here. I really love his dry humor, like when he tells Hux his men are "clearly skilled at high treason" ahahah. And the "anything else?" line is one of my favorites by him, it totally cracked me up.

Anyway, I agree that they are probably going to handle the Kylo!shaming aspect carefully going forward, because there are still a lot of people in the fandom who resent what they perceive as weakness on his end for getting his butt handed to him by an untrained girl at the end of VII. He needs a convincing win in VIII, just like Vader in ESB.

To me it would be most impactful if he ends up resoundingly defeating the good guys in VIII and then choosing to show mercy/not go through killing/maiming/harming Rey or Luke because he's been so conflicted and it's all built up that moment. I want him to choose redemption of his own free will, and not because he's on the losing side. I want him to help turn the tide.
@Darth Rowan

THIS!! All of this!! I *love* snarky Kylo/Ben!

I also agree with the rest regarding shaming and having a win.  But most especially do I agree with Kylo choosing his own redemption.  I know there are good Reylo things about Prisoner!Kylo ... but I hope it's not just a situation of a breaking down of Kylo's darkness just because he's got nowhere to go.  I think more free will would be more interesting.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 22 May 2016, 5:56 pm

Everyone seems to be speculating about whose ship has crashed and why.

Isn't it obvious?

It's the FinnRey ship Twisted Evil

Because Kylo has arrived.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 4 - Page 40 Tumblr_o6rhpc8uB91rszoo3o2_400
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40