Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7

+53
Slade
Forsythia
Search Your Feelings
MyOnlyHope
soulluos
C.V
Marchtwin
Armadeus
Socialnole
ladyconsular
Lily Snape
Rei of Sunshine
panki
BenRey
MissG
Krafty
Airemyn
Rimfaxe96
Gemini
snufkin
Little_Boots
Darth Dementor
ISeeAnIsland
Birdwoman
Sylvia Snow
Reylo Lemon
Xylo Ren
Darth_Awakened
guardienne
IoJovi
Darth Dingbat
AnneNeville
Helix
Darth Rowan
Force22
Irina de France
spacebaby45678
Saracene
EchoBase
CienaRee
ZenBrainJam
Kylo Ren
vaderito
FrolickingFizzgig
Mana
Reynak
Kessel
MeadowofAshes
MindAndMagic
BastilaBey
SoloSideCousin
nonesuch
ZioRen
57 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7 - Page 11 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7

Post by Birdwoman Sun 05 Jun 2016, 8:12 pm

I definitely thought....WTF?! After the interrogation scene. I got home and when the family fell asleep early I started searching the net to see if others saw the same thing also. They did.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7 - Page 11 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7

Post by Kessel Sun 05 Jun 2016, 8:17 pm

Yeah, I also went into TFA spoiler free with ZERO expectations about any of the characters. The only info I got about any possible Rey and Kylo connection was from a friend who told me the villain and one of the heroes were rumored to be siblings.

Then I saw the movie and Kylo and Rey's interactions, chemistry and tension opened my eyes to the possibility there was something more going on there than sibling/family rivals? I was confused, but I thought their dynamic was fascinating and I was eager to see where it would lead. I tried not to think of it as potentially romantic, and I didn't say anything to anyone I saw the movie with as they all seemed more or less convinced Rey was Luke's child. One even thought she was still a Solo!

I went to see the movie a second time and I saw that strange and unusual dynamic/tension again! That's when I let myself wonder if there was foreshadowing for a potential significant bond or romance between them down the road....I started looking online and saw so much wonderful discussion.

All I know is I would never would be interested in this dynamic if it wasn't for the subtext and potential I saw.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sun 05 Jun 2016, 8:26 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:
Airemyn wrote:
Gemini wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:Also, @gemini ,

What do you think the significance is (if any) of having the camera follow him up while unmasking? I guess it goes back to why they staged him in a squatting position in the first place. But why do you think they had him unmask and stand all in one movement?
@Xylo Ren

He was puffing himself out to ensure that he looked as attractive and alpha male as he could when showing her his face. Men typically stand straight, raise head up and puff chest out when trying to attract a woman. He wanted her to see strength and dominance, not submissiveness when she first sees his face (crouching down)

They could have tilted up rather than followed but it would have given the wrong impression. A low angle looking up at him would indicate that she feels threatened by him but it's not the case, they choose to follow up and keep him on the level, instead of fear, she is feeling attraction. This is confirmed by her immediate close up of being stunned by his face and physique.  JJ really did not want you to be looking anywhere but at her reaction and every micro expression of attraction towards him is visible

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7 - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_o61bvmYVs21u4orvh_540
@Gemini

Just catching up on the thread and oh my goodness I just noticed something about that shot - do you see her breathe out really heavily there? Her shoulders move up and down quite dramatically! Do you blame her really?! Stretcher

EDIT: @Xylo Ren sorry you spotted it too!
@Airemyn

And that lipstick, though. XD

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7 - Page 11 Tumblr_mdsg22zrgF1r5jcrno1_500

Just saying. They made sure her lips looked plump, glossy and kissable, and he...well just look at him, lol.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7 - Page 11 Tumblr_o0oil0QJeO1rszoo3o3_r5_540

So we have these two attractive young people sharing an intense and surprisingly intimate moment with lots of heavy breathing and charged eye contact, alone in a room together, and we're not supposed to think of them as a potential couple? Please. u_u

If it weren't for the Reywalker thing it would be super obvious to everyone, imo.
@Darth Rowan

Yes, from this point on she developed (ahem) respiratory problems! Very Happy
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sun 05 Jun 2016, 8:35 pm

I was gobsmacked, too, but not squicked out because I didn't assume she *had* to be a Solo or Skywalker. My feelings turned to delight as I watched the movie over and over and picked up on more and more nuance.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Sun 05 Jun 2016, 8:45 pm

I knew they were not related after I saw it the second time. The director would not allow that kind of scene to play out that way if they were related because...eww. When I noticed while watching it in the movie theater I was thinking: 'No way.....they are going to go there. This is awesome!!'
I was so excited. I was really hoping they would take risks with this new triology.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sun 05 Jun 2016, 8:59 pm

Birdwoman wrote:I knew they were not related after I saw it the second time. The director would not allow that kind of scene to play out that way if they were related because...eww. When I noticed while watching it in the movie theater I was thinking: 'No way.....they are going to go there. This is awesome!!'
I was so excited. I was really hoping they would take risks with this new triology.
@Birdwoman

Agreed. TFA was good, but a ridiculously safe movie. The only risks it took were all connected to Kylo, including Kylo's characterization, Han's death and the potential dynamic between Rey and Kylo.

Hopefully, we'll see more worthwhile risks going forward, and not just with Kylo.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 05 Jun 2016, 9:10 pm

Krafty wrote:
CienaRee wrote:
IMO,I remeber how I actually got curious about Reylo.It was on the Jedi council forum while I was checking the Kylo thread onf TFA.People were discussing whether he could redeem himself or not and then someone mentioned that it was disturbing there was sexual tension between him and Rey even though it was certain they would end up being cousins.
@CienaRee

There we go! That's what wigged me out too. I saw it, could not believe it, (because at the time I was also under the impression she was Luke's daughter) and I thought I was icky for seeing it. But I was CERTAIN I saw something. So that's why launched onto the internet trying to see if I was the only person going: "Are you guys seeing this?! Seriously, what the heck?" during their scenes. I found the JC threads, read through them in the span of about a week (yes, I was that perturbed by what I saw) and then was tipped off to come here. Correct me if I'm wrong but its my understanding that most of us started off with the sentiments of "WTF?" after watching TFA and seeing Rey and Ben/Kylo's very much non-familial interactions. I mean, I for one was completely gobsmacked  Shocked

I was not super convinced Reylo would be endgame until I read/saw some very fascinating things that have made me feel much more secure on this ship, so I'm very interested to see where the filmmakers take this. Wink
@Krafty

My very first viewing I caught the dynamic  not during the interrogation, but during the final snow fight where what I call his awkward marriage proposal.  Then the camera lingers on both of them as they stared at each other intently.  I KNEW from that point there would be something more between them than enemies on opposite sides of a war.  

I didn't even catch the Reywalker hints the first time around.  I was just excited to see the enemies to lovers trope being played out in one of my favorite franchises.

I went on tumblr on December 19th and we were already getting awesome Reylo fanart.  I signed up and made my own blog.    

My second viewing, I did catch the Reywalker hints and I was completely flabbergasted. I didn't know what the heck to make of it and thus began my obsession for the truth.  Laughing

I was just please please please don't let her be Luke's!!!

Obviously a gazillion other people saw it, and its not at all in our heads.  Some people say they wish the subtext had been more overt but I think the mystery itself is partly what drives this ship.  It leaves so much to the imagination.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Sun 05 Jun 2016, 10:01 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Krafty wrote:
CienaRee wrote:
IMO,I remeber how I actually got curious about Reylo.It was on the Jedi council forum while I was checking the Kylo thread onf TFA.People were discussing whether he could redeem himself or not and then someone mentioned that it was disturbing there was sexual tension between him and Rey even though it was certain they would end up being cousins.
@CienaRee

There we go! That's what wigged me out too. I saw it, could not believe it, (because at the time I was also under the impression she was Luke's daughter) and I thought I was icky for seeing it. But I was CERTAIN I saw something. So that's why launched onto the internet trying to see if I was the only person going: "Are you guys seeing this?! Seriously, what the heck?" during their scenes. I found the JC threads, read through them in the span of about a week (yes, I was that perturbed by what I saw) and then was tipped off to come here. Correct me if I'm wrong but its my understanding that most of us started off with the sentiments of "WTF?" after watching TFA and seeing Rey and Ben/Kylo's very much non-familial interactions. I mean, I for one was completely gobsmacked  Shocked

I was not super convinced Reylo would be endgame until I read/saw some very fascinating things that have made me feel much more secure on this ship, so I'm very interested to see where the filmmakers take this. Wink
@Krafty

My very first viewing I caught the dynamic  not during the interrogation, but during the final snow fight where what I call his awkward marriage proposal.  Then the camera lingers on both of them as they stared at each other intently.  I KNEW from that point there would be something more between them than enemies on opposite sides of a war.  

I didn't even catch the Reywalker hints the first time around.  I was just excited to see the enemies to lovers trope being played out in one of my favorite franchises.

I went on tumblr on December 19th and we were already getting awesome Reylo fanart.  I signed up and made my own blog.    

My second viewing, I did catch the Reywalker hints and I was completely flabbergasted. I didn't know what the heck to make of it and thus began my obsession for the truth.  Laughing

Obviously a gazillion other people saw it, and its not at all in our heads.  Some people say they wish the subtext had been more overt but I think the mystery itself is partly what drives this ship.  It leaves so much to the imagination.
@IoJovi

What's funny is I did, for a while at least, thought I made the whole thing up. What convinced me that I hadn't was when I looked up Adam Driver's other on screen performances to see if he just comes off highly, um, how shall I put it....sensual, all the time without even trying. So I was looking to see if what I saw was completely by accident.  
And oh, no. Adam is a very talented actor and if the scenes between he and Daisey did not call for charged sexual tension, I'm positive it would not be there.
That reminds me. I can't remember who said it but somebody said that right after Adam delivers the line: "You know I can take whatever I want." He makes a sort of feral nostril/lip twitch. Just a little bit, but enough. The part that made me (laugh) find this interesting is that evidently that's the expression he uses on the show "Girls" when things are heating up. Anybody have the gif I'm talking about?

"Girls" is not my thing so I have no idea how accurate this is, but as a first time viewer of TFA, right at that moment where Adam delivers the line I was like: "Whoa, he went there." So then it occurred to me, if Ben/Kylo knew he and Rey were cousins, its a huge no-no to let him get that suggestive. You just don't look at, or insinuate things like that with your cousin. So that's what killed Reywalker for me.
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2016, 10:19 pm

Krafty wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
Krafty wrote:
CienaRee wrote:
@CienaRee

@Krafty

@IoJovi

What's funny is I did, for a while at least, thought I made the whole thing up. What convinced me that I hadn't was when I looked up Adam Driver's other on screen performances to see if he just comes off highly, um, how shall I put it....sensual, all the time without even trying. So I was looking to see if what I saw was completely by accident.  
And oh, no. Adam is a very talented actor and if the scenes between he and Daisey did not call for charged sexual tension, I'm positive it would not be there.
That reminds me. I can't remember who said it but somebody said that right after Adam delivers the line: "You know I can take whatever I want." He makes a sort of feral nostril/lip twitch. Just a little bit, but enough. The part that made me (laugh) find this interesting is that evidently that's the expression he uses on the show "Girls" when things are heating up. Anybody have the gif I'm talking about?

"Girls" is not my thing so I have no idea how accurate this is, but as a first time viewer of TFA, right at that moment where Adam delivers the line I was like: "Whoa, he went there." So then it occurred to me, if Ben/Kylo knew he and Rey were cousins, its a huge no-no to let him get that suggestive. You just don't look at, or insinuate things like that with your cousin. So that's what killed Reywalker for me.
@Krafty

That is interesting! I'll have to rewatch that scene again, I didn't notice the nose/lip twitch. For me, I noticed it right away when watching it for the very first time. Something I've learned throughout the editing process in writing romance is that everything, and I mean everything, serves a purpose. If it doesn't relate to characterization or drive the plot forward, you take it out. I am utterly convinced Reylo is meant to happen, and it was put in VII not only deliberately, but strategically. That interrogation scene was charged up, and given SW's previous foul with the whole Luke/Leia thing, there would not be a suggestive undertone to their interactions if they were related at all. It's going somewhere. I'll check out that lip twitch again, it's amazing the little nuances that play over AD's face as Kylo Ren/Ben is talking to Rey.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 05 Jun 2016, 10:27 pm

Krafty wrote:

@Krafty

The sensual tone was definitely there. And I'd also argue that it's the biggest piece of evidence that Rey and Kylo aren't related, even if Reylo never actually becomes a thing. The 'incest moments' from the Original Trilogy were never intended to be incest moments, and were long mocked in the aftermath. In the wake of that, I severely doubt Disney would ever want to emulate that disaster by letting Kylo have too much sexual tension in his interactions with his "cousin". So the simplest answer is she's not his cousin.

In my opinion, you'd have to be not paying attention during that scene to not at least see a hint of that tension. Which tells me that JJ knew exactly what he was doing. No way it was an accident. Even many antis have shown that they see the scene as weirdly sexual, though they call it creepy and "rape-y". If Kylo and Rey are related, there's pretty much no chance that JJ would have been allowed to shoot that scene so intimately, or let Adam play it as "sexy badboy" as he did.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sun 05 Jun 2016, 10:44 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Krafty wrote:
CienaRee wrote:
@CienaRee

@Krafty

@IoJovi

This is closely related to how I got into the whole Reylo thing. At first I didn't not bother watching TFA because I heard some rumors about Rey being a Skywalker and somethings about a new version of " I'm your father". My reaction to TFA was basically " Oh, great, Skywalker in a nutshell, again".

But then I stumbled upon tumblr and how they're debating over Reylo and being a sucker for villain and heroine dynamic I got curious and decided to watch TFA to see what people are talking about since I have my doubts, I was not sure if they will go with this opposite attraction seeing Star Wars was well known for it Han and Leia's love story. But after watching the movie, all of my doubts are blown away, the way they met, how he carried and treated her, their duel. I didn't believe my eyes, they played out their scenes together just like what I always deemed as potential romantic chemistry on screen and have to watch it again and again before annoying the hell out of my friends with my rambling. I then went on the Internet and later found the old Reylo forum which I became a lurker for a while before joining in.
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Sun 05 Jun 2016, 10:51 pm

RandomObserver wrote:
Krafty wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
Krafty wrote:
CienaRee wrote:
@CienaRee

@Krafty

@IoJovi

@Krafty

That is interesting! I'll have to rewatch that scene again, I didn't notice the nose/lip twitch. For me, I noticed it right away when watching it for the very first time. Something I've learned throughout the editing process in writing romance is that everything, and I mean everything, serves a purpose. If it doesn't relate to characterization or drive the plot forward, you take it out. I am utterly convinced Reylo is meant to happen, and it was put in VII not only deliberately, but strategically. That interrogation scene was charged up, and given SW's previous foul with the whole Luke/Leia thing, there would not be a suggestive undertone to their interactions if they were related at all. It's going somewhere. I'll check out that lip twitch again, it's amazing the little nuances that play over AD's face as Kylo Ren/Ben is talking to Rey.
@RandomObserver

HAHA! I found it guys!
This is Adam's feral and highly suggestive nose/lip twitch somebody was talking about right after he says "You know I can take whatever I want". Gosh I wish it was a bit brighter. Can anyone do that?
And yikes, even his eyes are screaming intense desire.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7 - Page 11 Tumblr_o4i2tgd6NG1v4q2hwo3_540

I read a meta a while ago that talked about this very scene and how we are allowed to see for a split second how bad he wants her. I'll see if I can track it down.
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2016, 11:01 pm

@Krafty I brightened it a little. Is this better?

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7 - Page 11 119xiki

I see what you're talking about. His nostrils twitch a bit. I'm not sure what to call it. It's subtle yet so suggestive. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Sun 05 Jun 2016, 11:06 pm

WhatGirl wrote:@Krafty I brightened it a little. Is this better?

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 7 - Page 11 119xiki

I see what you're talking about. He flares his nostrils a bit. It's subtle yet so suggestive. Wink
@WhatGirl

Perfect! Thank you. Yup, now that is brighter I can see not just his nose twitch, but his lip curl ever so sightly. Watching it now, its kind of amazing how sizzling and charged that particular moment is!
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sun 05 Jun 2016, 11:08 pm

@WhatGirl

He wants to take in her sweet smell of sunshine as much as possible Laughing
They can hardly take their eyes off one another Mwehe
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2016, 11:09 pm

Krafty wrote:

I see what you're talking about. He flares his nostrils a bit. It's subtle yet so suggestive. Wink
@WhatGirl

Perfect! Thank you. Yup, now that is brighter I can see not just his nose twitch, but his lip curl ever so sightly. Watching it now, its kind of amazing how sizzling and charged that particular moment is!
@Krafty

Totally agree. His parted lips are very telling, as well. "...and by whatever I want, I mean you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Sun 05 Jun 2016, 11:39 pm

http://littlebird92.tumblr.com/post/138560774804/the-inherent-eroticism-of-reylo
If anyone is interested this is the meta that touches upon the scene pictured below. The whole thing is a great read as well!

Here is the excerpt that corresponds to the above gif, beautifully brightened by @WhatGirl
"In that brief moment, the viewer is allowed to see that he wants her – and he wants her badly. The both challenging and seductive “You know I can take whatever I want”, coupled with the “At night, desperate to sleep”, and the close physical proximity (with emphasis on heavy breathing, parted lips, and roving eyes), this makes for an incredibly sensual and erotic scene – as well as one that establishes an emotional and metaphysical connection between them."
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Sun 05 Jun 2016, 11:40 pm

The look on her face is what does it for me. When Kylo unmask you can tell she finds him physically attractive and she is trying to hide it. Obviously that's not going to happen against a guy who can read minds. Laughing
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sun 05 Jun 2016, 11:53 pm

RandomObserver wrote:
Krafty wrote:

@WhatGirl

@Krafty

Totally agree. His parted lips are very telling, as well. "...and by whatever I want, I mean you."
@RandomObserver

Oh, my.  I had not noticed the nose thing.  Good catch!  I'm gonna point out that at this point of the interrogation Rey has begun to sweat.  I seriously doubt SKB is overheated.  I think Adam D has a hyper-mobile face, or extremely (unusually) fine motor control.  He's amazing!

Kylo also kind of bites the inside of his lip (his right side), looks like.  Yeah,, he looks like he wants to eat her up, like the big bad wolf.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sun 05 Jun 2016, 11:55 pm

lol, I'd love to know what Rey is thinking in that moment!
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 06 Jun 2016, 12:14 am

Slade wrote:lol, I'd love to know what Rey is thinking in that moment!
@Slade

Both of them were thinking with organs other than their brains in that moment. And that gif is the exact second when my brain started to explode because I had been prepared to see a fun, but safe movie that all of my friends had recommended b/c of the kickass girl lead character. Including the friends who had taken their small daughters to see.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Mon 06 Jun 2016, 1:10 am

(nods) It was an important moment for many of us. Twisted Evil
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG Mon 06 Jun 2016, 1:47 am

Slade wrote:
RandomObserver wrote:
Krafty wrote:

@WhatGirl

@Krafty

@RandomObserver

Oh, my.  I had not noticed the nose thing.  Good catch!  I'm gonna point out that at this point of the interrogation Rey has begun to sweat.  I seriously doubt SKB is overheated.  I think Adam D has a hyper-mobile face, or extremely (unusually) fine motor control.  He's amazing!

Kylo also kind of bites the inside of his lip (his right side), looks like.  Yeah,, he looks like he wants to eat her up, like the big bad wolf.
@Slade

Wow he looks feral! I've never noticed that little detail before, absolutely intensely focused on the object of his interest!

@Darth Dementor That's the thing, if she has any feelings of attraction towards him,  Kylo was probably able to sense it. Lol maybe he was trying to seduce her into revealing the truth, but then got sidetracked with all the interesting personal info in her head Lolilol
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 06 Jun 2016, 2:25 am

LOL
It is really hilarious and fun  looking back at our first reactions of noticing  Reylo.

(bridal carry scene) - ME: just carry her away! - I need to see Leia and Han ASAP!
(Han and Leia scene) - ME: (eyes full of tears)
(interrogation scene) - ME: woo-hoo Solo jr. is falling in love

(credit rolling): ME: wtf is going on here? they obviously showed that Ren is falling for Rey quite openly and more sexy than in any SW ever - but no, she could be Luke s daughter wtf!?!? What a confusion!

(following weekend - home- laptop):
MOST OF THE INTERNET: Rey Skywalker Rey Skywalker Rey Skywalker Rey Skywalker Rey Skywalker Rey Skywalker Rey Skywalker Rey Skywalker Rey Skywalker Rey Skywalker
ME: I am imagining things and going crazy for sure!

lol!

Birdwoman wrote:I definitely thought....WTF?! After the interrogation scene. I got home and when the family fell asleep early I started searching the net to see if others saw the same thing also. They did.

Lucky you!
Rey Skywalker was screaming out of every site I have visited.
I felt lonely, crazy and out of space . lol

Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Mon 06 Jun 2016, 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 06 Jun 2016, 2:57 am

MissG wrote:
Slade wrote:
RandomObserver wrote:
Krafty wrote:

@WhatGirl

@Krafty

@RandomObserver

@Slade

Wow he looks feral! I've never noticed that little detail before, absolutely intensely focused on the object of his interest!

@Darth Dementor That's the thing, if she has any feelings of attraction towards him,  Kylo was probably able to sense it. Lol maybe he was trying to seduce her into revealing the truth, but then got sidetracked with all the interesting personal info in her head Lolilol
@MissG

He has pure desire for her. What also interests me is her expression to that statement. It's not disgust, it's not repulsion, there's slight unease but the statement Just makes her stare at him. Her sudden repulsion when he enters her mind to me really makes me think that she was not even thinking about him going into her mind when he said that. It's a complete shock. The initial stare from her to me is more like an uncertain reaction to a flirt from a guy
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next