Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+184
ReyloSpanishFan
Yuugi
Margo Ren
special_cases
AcrosstheStars
Marlow
KnightsofReylo_2015
MissConduct
whisperingwillow
AceofWands
AngryDragonPuppy
Starliteprism
lauvamp
rawpowah
Darth_marshmallow
IceFox
reylo1992
Angelic Hellraiser
grimbergen
liveinsummee
LesCousinsDangereux
BenSoloLives
DeeBee
Atenais
BB-Rey
PalmettoBlue
GiGiMarie
ThereThere
colibri
Vanora
Reywars
Ben-Solo
Josh Lange
nite0wl29
Star Wars Connection
Man Without A Star
Night Huntress
_sara.hill_
cnunn
MrsWindu
Marie Ren
Ditzy
Moonlight13
unicorn
Lucina
Casper
adamdrivershair
SkyStar
tintarelladiluna
Jade Watts
Neutron Sun
Tex
Dark Padawan
kylorey
Reylo4life
Cowgirlsamurai
Kat
Convor
IShipThis
Applesith
Blood Moon
Pyro Nebula
reyxkylo-reylo
NotYourAverageOtaku64
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
twentyaftermidnight
Kylo Rey
shii405
Nemling
Scavengerscum
4forYouRey-lolo
Magnolia_3.0
denna
Annwyn
gwendy85
WillowMeena
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Gemini
hrivulja
annabanana
leoba
klay
KnightsofReyloRen
So-Old-Juvenile Named Ewa
Matt Radar-Technician
Kaleyna
Hasi
LadyHa
Starchaser
C.V
Half ok
Slade
Macha Ren
Krafty
teltaru
Forsythia
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Dark_Disciple
Wizzia
Irina de France
Libra Vibora
The Summer Lady
kassadin
Nyx
Jozie
Miyu
EchoBase
reverie
Furio Ren
Lily Snape
ZenBrainJam
Lily
thejediskywalker
Camaro
ReyofLightSide
Maria26
Speksy
Search Your Feelings
Kyla Ren
rey09
pacificwanderer
fugue
Kinbari
frozenmusings
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
Varouneire
panki
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
naberrie93
Luke Browalker
Xylo Ren
Airemyn
sw-daydreamer
Helix
Rimfaxe96
ashesforfoxes
MissHarper
Darth_Awakened
jakkusun
Saracene
Moonjump05
YoloKylo
Pattita_Kae
Jakku
Ohtze
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
MoonFyre
CienaRee
Reylo Lemon
Mana
Little_Boots
Sylvia Snow
thescavenger
MelBee
Zeralyos
Marchtwin
Kessel
AnnLouise
guardienne
Force22
Rogue Rey
BlackIsTheColor
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Queen Rey
SoloSideCousin
MeadowofAshes
MoonlitMoss
IoJovi
Darth Dementor
Angel Blue
Reynak
BastilaBey
spacebaby45678
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
RKR Connection
MissG
Darth Rowan
188 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Marchtwin Sat 26 Mar 2016, 2:26 pm

Hmm, I thought I posted a message just now but it isn't showing. How odd.

Anyways, I just want to express my joy for this forum. It was necessary to take a breather from the JCF.

Also, I've noticed I'm one of the younger shippers here. Even though, I've learned so much from you guys since I've joined these discussions (mostly through lurking silent ).
Numerous analysis and metas here taught me so much about art. It's been very educative and I hope it stays that way. Thank you for helping me survive school through such beautiful (and seriously underrated in our education system) art analysis. Thank you. Can't wait to see this forum flourish. flower
Marchtwin
Marchtwin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Zeralyos Sat 26 Mar 2016, 2:27 pm

Hi guys! I like the look of the new forum. Super excited to get back to discussing things!
Zeralyos
Zeralyos
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 26 Mar 2016, 2:30 pm

Yay, everyone's coming over! Awesome! Welcome guys! *group hug*
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MelBee Sat 26 Mar 2016, 2:33 pm

Hello! My name is Melissa. I'm 22 and I live in Los Angeles. I'm an accountant, and new to the Star Wars fandom. I had only seen the last part of ROTS before Dec. I have watched the PT since then, but have not seen the OT, except for some clips. Oh, and this is the first time I "ship" a couple.
MelBee
MelBee
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 26 Mar 2016, 2:36 pm

Welcome, Melissa! Your username reminds me of Scary Spice. Awesome chick. n_n

I'm glad that TFA attracted so many new people to the fandom. That was obviously one of their goals, and I think that Reylo, whether it turns out to be endgame or not, has been a great vehicle for that.
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger Sat 26 Mar 2016, 2:44 pm

Hi guys! Great to see all of you from JCF here. I've been away so haven't had much chance to respond to that thread, and when I came back, there's a new one, plus it's already been banned.
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by MelBee Sat 26 Mar 2016, 2:50 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:Welcome, Melissa! Your username reminds me of Scary Spice. Awesome chick. n_n

I'm glad that TFA attracted so many new people to the fandom. That was obviously one of their goals, and I think that Reylo, whether it turns out to be endgame or not, has been a great vehicle for that.

Ha, I didn't think of her before but yes. I chose it because all my friends call me Mel and Bee because Melissa means honeybee Very Happy I agree, and I think also for females because I remember reading an article that opening weekend was mostly driven by males (70%) so there is still room to grow in attracting females  Razz
MelBee
MelBee
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 26 Mar 2016, 2:53 pm

Hello, I'm Sylvia Snow, thank you for inviting me here! But I have to asks why are there so many thread, it's kinda confusing
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:06 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:Hello, I'm Sylvia Snow, thank you for inviting me here! But I have to asks why are there so many thread, it's kinda confusing

I think it might help having separate discussions.
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:19 pm

Hi everyone! Was away from the main thread for a day and come back to find its locked? Why did they lock it again?
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:25 pm

Hey Smile

I am Darth_awekened and it is not my day for posting!
I messed up my initial post of here as I did at Jedi Council s.

So that is it for a start!

may the force be with us Wink
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:28 pm

Hi Little_Boots! Good to see you, welcome.

@Darth_Awakened: welcome to the forum! I'm glad you accepted our invitation to join. Feel free to make yourself at home here. n_n
Let us know if you need any help navigating the site.
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:54 pm

hey y'all
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 26 Mar 2016, 4:04 pm

Hey, I'm Maria Antonietta, I come from the jcf too, too bad we were treated like "different people". I'm looking forward to explore the reylo relationship with joy and without frustration.
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Mar 2016, 4:37 pm

@Guardienne

Frared you know some men right?

Hmmmmm...how do I tag here:) @ting doesn't seem to work?

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:08 pm

Hey guys!I'm BrehaSolo from the other forum..)

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:11 pm

Welcome all!
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonFyre Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:19 pm

Hi everyone! Just got online and saw what happened. Nice to see the folks here already.
MoonFyre
MoonFyre
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:22 pm

Welcome, guys!
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:24 pm

MelBee wrote:Hello! My name is Melissa. I'm 22 and I live in Los Angeles. I'm an accountant, and new to the Star Wars fandom. I had only seen the last part of ROTS before Dec. I have watched the PT since then, but have not seen the OT, except for some clips. Oh, and this is the first time I "ship" a couple.

Oy! Another poor accountant, ha,ha, I'm too. Booooring as hell but it saved me from customer service which was death while I was at school.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:26 pm

vaderito wrote:
MelBee wrote:Hello! My name is Melissa. I'm 22 and I live in Los Angeles. I'm an accountant, and new to the Star Wars fandom. I had only seen the last part of ROTS before Dec. I have watched the PT since then, but have not seen the OT, except for some clips. Oh, and this is the first time I "ship" a couple.

Oy! Another poor accountant, ha,ha, I'm too. Booooring as hell but it saved me from customer service which was death while I was at school.

Accountant as well Wink
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MelBee Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:49 pm

Darth_Awekened wrote:
vaderito wrote:

Accountant as well Wink

Well I'm still in school, graduating this May Very Happy but glad to see reylo attracts accountants Cool
MelBee
MelBee
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:51 pm

LOL, it does!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren's 8-Pack Sat 26 Mar 2016, 5:53 pm

Hello Friends, and many thanks for the personal invitation(s) to join this Forum.
I am rather warmed that folks thought of me when deciding who to invite over, and i'm humbled that my posts on the 'Reylo' related threads on the JCFs won me the honor.
So a big thank you to both Rowan Greenleaf and Nod79.

I am still a bit surprised at what has taken place over the last couple of days elsewhere....and i have to admit i have missed some aspects of our previous discussions which are now considered 'off topic' ( including excessive use of photos ).

As some of you here may recall, i had been a lurker for some weeks over on the other SW related Forum but it was the engrossing, intelligent, and thought provoking 'Kylo Ren and Rey...Love Story Possible...?' thread that really motivated me to join officially and start contributing more directly.
So i joined...and it has been a great month and a half there...!
I have really enjoyed hearing the various opinions, theories, wishes, scene discussion / interpretations, and fabulous fan art and beautiful photos.

Now i see things have changed a bit, and i have felt things have been slightly stifled there now.
I am thankful we now have a safe haven to discuss whatever strikes our fancy and we can post ALL the images and art we want !
Woo hoo !
So a big thank you to those involved in setting up this Forum for fans of Rey and Ben / Kylo to talk in peace and discuss whatever comes to mind.

So thank you again for inviting this humble Radar Technician into your fold.

In 7 days, i will happily continue sharing my collection of Adam photos with you all.....
Hey, i will be able to post photos again..!  Yay!

-
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohtze Sat 26 Mar 2016, 6:03 pm

YO. I am Ohtze, aka Ohtze, aka horribly-predictable-and-will-pick-the-same-user-name-wherever-I-go. Thank you to the kind soul who informed me about this, and thanks to those who were willing to devote their time to modding/setting up a place that's focused on positivity/theorizing. Ya'll are the best.  I love you

Anyways, as for the rest (and since everyone else is doing it): I'm in my 20s, I've been in the Star Wars fandom since I was a baby (was born into it the same way ppl are born into a religion), but I started writing Star Wars meta completely by accident. I wanna be a pro author one day.

Last edited by Ohtze on Sat 26 Mar 2016, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity)
Ohtze
Ohtze
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next