Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+184
ReyloSpanishFan
Yuugi
Margo Ren
special_cases
AcrosstheStars
Marlow
KnightsofReylo_2015
MissConduct
whisperingwillow
AceofWands
AngryDragonPuppy
Starliteprism
lauvamp
rawpowah
Darth_marshmallow
IceFox
reylo1992
Angelic Hellraiser
grimbergen
liveinsummee
LesCousinsDangereux
BenSoloLives
DeeBee
Atenais
BB-Rey
PalmettoBlue
GiGiMarie
ThereThere
colibri
Vanora
Reywars
Ben-Solo
Josh Lange
nite0wl29
Star Wars Connection
Man Without A Star
Night Huntress
_sara.hill_
cnunn
MrsWindu
Marie Ren
Ditzy
Moonlight13
unicorn
Lucina
Casper
adamdrivershair
SkyStar
tintarelladiluna
Jade Watts
Neutron Sun
Tex
Dark Padawan
kylorey
Reylo4life
Cowgirlsamurai
Kat
Convor
IShipThis
Applesith
Blood Moon
Pyro Nebula
reyxkylo-reylo
NotYourAverageOtaku64
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
twentyaftermidnight
Kylo Rey
shii405
Nemling
Scavengerscum
4forYouRey-lolo
Magnolia_3.0
denna
Annwyn
gwendy85
WillowMeena
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Gemini
hrivulja
annabanana
leoba
klay
KnightsofReyloRen
So-Old-Juvenile Named Ewa
Matt Radar-Technician
Kaleyna
Hasi
LadyHa
Starchaser
C.V
Half ok
Slade
Macha Ren
Krafty
teltaru
Forsythia
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Dark_Disciple
Wizzia
Irina de France
Libra Vibora
The Summer Lady
kassadin
Nyx
Jozie
Miyu
EchoBase
reverie
Furio Ren
Lily Snape
ZenBrainJam
Lily
thejediskywalker
Camaro
ReyofLightSide
Maria26
Speksy
Search Your Feelings
Kyla Ren
rey09
pacificwanderer
fugue
Kinbari
frozenmusings
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
Varouneire
panki
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
naberrie93
Luke Browalker
Xylo Ren
Airemyn
sw-daydreamer
Helix
Rimfaxe96
ashesforfoxes
MissHarper
Darth_Awakened
jakkusun
Saracene
Moonjump05
YoloKylo
Pattita_Kae
Jakku
Ohtze
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
MoonFyre
CienaRee
Reylo Lemon
Mana
Little_Boots
Sylvia Snow
thescavenger
MelBee
Zeralyos
Marchtwin
Kessel
AnnLouise
guardienne
Force22
Rogue Rey
BlackIsTheColor
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Queen Rey
SoloSideCousin
MeadowofAshes
MoonlitMoss
IoJovi
Darth Dementor
Angel Blue
Reynak
BastilaBey
spacebaby45678
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
RKR Connection
MissG
Darth Rowan
188 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 37 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Angelic Hellraiser Thu 09 Nov 2017, 8:49 am

nite0wl29 wrote:

Welcome to the community! Very Happy just started following you on Tumblr mine is https://nite0wl29.tumblr.com
@nite0wl29

Thank you for the warm welcome! Very Happy You're very kind! I'm currently going through your posts right now on a reblog spree. LOL!
Angelic Hellraiser
Angelic Hellraiser
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

http://angelic-hellraiser.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 37 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Darth Rowan Thu 09 Nov 2017, 12:42 pm

Angelic Hellraiser wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:

Welcome to the community! Very Happy just started following you on Tumblr mine is https://nite0wl29.tumblr.com
@nite0wl29

Thank you for the warm welcome! Very Happy You're very kind! I'm currently going through your posts right now on a reblog spree. LOL!
@Angelic Hellraiser

By the way we have a Members on Tumblr thread courtesy of @Irina de France. You can list your blogs and find the blogs of other members there as well. That reminds me I have to add myself, lol.
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 37 Empty hello....

Post by IceFox Thu 09 Nov 2017, 2:31 pm

just a small note to say ‘hello’.... looking forward to reading all of your thoughts. Smile

until next time,
✨ ❣️ ✨
IceFox
IceFox
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 09 Nov 2017, 2:37 pm

IceFox wrote:just a small note to say ‘hello’.... looking forward to reading all of your thoughts. Smile

until next time,
✨ ❣️ ✨
@IceFox

Hello, Wellcome! Love your username and avatar Thumbs up
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 09 Nov 2017, 2:42 pm

IceFox wrote:just a small note to say ‘hello’.... looking forward to reading all of your thoughts.  Smile

until next time,
✨ ❣️ ✨
@IceFox

Welcome!  Waves
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 09 Nov 2017, 2:49 pm

IceFox wrote:just a small note to say ‘hello’.... looking forward to reading all of your thoughts. Smile

until next time,
✨ ❣️ ✨
@IceFox

Hey Smile
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Thu 09 Nov 2017, 2:54 pm

until next time,
✨ ❣️ ✨
@IceFox

Welcome to the Reylo family! Love
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 8:37 pm

Hello all Smile

I’m the forum-member-previously-known-as-Mrs-Ben-Solo. I’m still shipping Reylo and just as mad for Kylo as ever!

These last few weeks of waiting for The Last Jedi are killing me! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Wed 15 Nov 2017, 2:06 am

Hi,
Thank you for accepting me. I’ve been lurking here for quite some time now. It was a real pleasure to read your insightful posts and I’m looking forward to talking to all of you soon.
I’ve always liked Star Wars but I was more of a passive fan. What struck me most after the second viewing of the Force Awakens was this fascinating dynamic between the villain and the heroine. It got me hooked enough to follow star wars forums and finally join the fandom. Now, I’m pretty much addicted to Star Wars Connection and Scavenger’s Hoard podcasts.
I’m all hyped for Rian’s the Last Jedi and I can’t wait to share the experience with this community.

Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 15 Nov 2017, 2:19 am

Darth_marshmallow wrote:Hi,
Thank you for accepting me. I’ve been lurking here for quite some time now. It was a real pleasure to read your insightful posts and I’m looking forward to talking to all of you soon.
I’ve always liked Star Wars but I was more of a passive fan. What struck me most after the second viewing of the Force Awakens was this fascinating dynamic between the villain and the heroine. It got me hooked enough to follow star wars forums and finally join the fandom. Now, I’m pretty much addicted to Star Wars Connection and Scavenger’s Hoard podcasts.
I’m all hyped for Rian’s the Last Jedi and I can’t wait to share the experience with this community.

@Darth_marshmallow

Welcome fellow Darth!

I like your avatar very much!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Wed 15 Nov 2017, 2:27 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:

@Darth_marshmallow

Welcome fellow Darth!

I like your avatar very much!
@Darth_Awakened

Thanks Very Happy
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Wed 15 Nov 2017, 7:09 am

KrazyForKylo wrote:Hello all Smile

I’m the forum-member-previously-known-as-Mrs-Ben-Solo. I’m still shipping Reylo and just as mad for Kylo as ever!

@KrazyForKylo

OMG, I was wondering if that was you!  Very Happy  alien  cat
Yes, I'm going mad waiting this movie too! drunken
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Nov 2017, 7:28 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
KrazyForKylo wrote:Hello all Smile

@KrazyForKylo

OMG, I was wondering if that was you!  Very Happy  alien  cat
Yes, I'm going mad waiting this movie too! drunken
@Cowgirlsamurai

Hello, yes, t’is I! Smile

I feel I’ve reached a paradoxical state where I both want the waiting to be over and for the state of excited anticipation not to end. If you know what I mean! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 15 Nov 2017, 8:33 am

@Darth_marshmallow

Welcome! cheers excited to have you here!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Wed 15 Nov 2017, 1:20 pm

@SheLitAFire
Thank you for your warm welcome Smile
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanora Wed 15 Nov 2017, 1:26 pm

@Darth_marshmallow

Welcome Smile
Vanora
Vanora
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Wed 15 Nov 2017, 1:57 pm

@Darth_marshmallow

Welcome!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Wars Connection Wed 15 Nov 2017, 11:31 pm

@Darth_marshmallow

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 37 Cf7

Welcome! Glad you decided to join. ^^
Star Wars Connection
Star Wars Connection
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLlbPGNQ9_GMfOMxAhUm9Hg

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Thu 16 Nov 2017, 12:57 am

@Vanora
@Maria Antonietta

Thanks Very Happy

@Star Wars Connection
I'm a big fan of yours. Keep up the good work Very Happy
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:40 am

Hello! Thank you so much for accepting my registration. I too have been lurking here for some time reading the "Nailing Down the Timeline" thread and being absolutely fascinated by the serious and in depth discussion topics on the forum (redemption, theories, empowerment etc). I'm delighted to find a Star Wars related discussion space where people are very polite and accepting of other views and interpretations.

Looking forward to TLJ and to hopefully having many of our hopes and theories confirmed. Smile
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:43 am

rawpowah wrote:Hello! Thank you so much for accepting my registration. I too have been lurking here for some time reading the "Nailing Down the Timeline" thread and being absolutely fascinated by the serious and in depth discussion topics on the forum (redemption, theories, empowerment etc). I'm delighted to find a Star Wars related discussion space where people are very polite and accepting of other views and interpretations.

Looking forward to TLJ and to hopefully having many of our hopes and theories confirmed. Smile
@rawpowah

Welcome! Smile
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:44 am

rawpowah wrote:Hello! Thank you so much for accepting my registration. I too have been lurking here for some time reading the "Nailing Down the Timeline" thread and being absolutely fascinated by the serious and in depth discussion topics on the forum (redemption, theories, empowerment etc). I'm delighted to find a Star Wars related discussion space where people are very polite and accepting of other views and interpretations.

@rawpowah

Welcome! cheers
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:57 am

@SkyStar @Maria Antonietta

Thank you so much! Very Happy

I can't seem to figure out how to tag properly Laughing

Last edited by rawpowah on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : can't figure out how to tag properly)
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 18 Nov 2017, 12:02 pm

rawpowah wrote:@SkyStar @Maria Antonietta

@rawpowah

Don't worry, it becomes easier with time Very Happy
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 18 Nov 2017, 12:17 pm

rawpowah wrote:@SkyStar @Maria Antonietta

@rawpowah

Welcome! I love your username, by the way. I like to say "raw powah" to myself randomly in a British accent ever since that trailer came out. XD

For tagging, check it out:
2. How do I tag another user?
It depends on the username:
-For simple usernames (i.e, one word, no spaces or dashes: Berhan) just add @ next to the username: @Username
-For complex usernames (i.e., two words, dots, numbers or dashes: Darth Rowan) add @ next to the username and also put the username in quotes: @"User Name"
*The quotes have to be straight quotes ("...") for the tag to go through - if the quotes are slanted/curved (“…”), it won't work.
*If you use the "Quote" button when replying to a post, the user's name will automatically be tagged in your reply and the user will receive an alert.

You can find more "how to's" in our User Manual. And now that you know how to tag you can just tag any of the staff who is online or PM us if you have any questions. ^^
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next