Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss of F8TE

+35
SanghaRen
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
Marchtwin
Irina de France
Force22
Reylo Lemon
LadyHa
Lily Snape
IoJovi
Slade
Search Your Feelings
Armadeus
Sylvia Snow
ZenBrainJam
MeadowofAshes
Mana
Saracene
Kylo Ren
Rimfaxe96
Kessel
Helix
creepi0
rey09
BenRey
Kyla Ren
Birdwoman
Airemyn
CienaRee
MissG
nonesuch
BastilaBey
ZioRen
Darth_Awakened
Xylo Ren
39 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Kiss in VIII:

Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 25 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 25 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 23 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 33 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 117

Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Empty Re: Kiss of F8TE

Post by CienaRee Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:00 pm

You know I can see it being a case where they kiss in the spur of the moment after nearly dying or Rey kissing him(which would also make sense with DS being worried over how her character will be received) with the GA being left to wonder whether she has any feelings for him or it's just lust on her side.I mean kissing doesn't = love.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:04 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:No Kylux option, either! Because that's totally going to be canon, too.
@ISeeAnIsland

*spits vomit*

Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Aywsv9

IoJovi wrote:
snufkin wrote:@IoJovi - oh I know! Just that if there's all options on the table, there outta be one between the two most handsome characters with the immediate Love at First Sight bromance.  C'mon, the three ships (literal pun) arriving at Takodana split up the 3 key relationships. First ship on the scene was the "That's one Hell of a pilot!" bromance, followed by departure of start of epic romance and arrival of end of epic romance (also, "Oh f**k, Mom & Dad are here, gonna grab that cute little scavenger and get outta here before they yell at me.")
@snufkin

Kylo carrying Rey up the ramp of his ship , while Leia descending the ramp of her ship to meet Han is such an underrated Reylo moment.  One epic romance is just beginning, while another one is coming to conclusion.

Hang on, I think I have something in my eye... pale
@IoJovi
Yeah, I hope it was put it that way on purpose, some kind of foreshadowing
@Maria Antonietta

When it comes to these two, pretty much everything is heavily orchestrated and well planned out, right down to the heart eyes in the interrogation. I don't think this little gem of a hint is any different.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:12 pm

I voted for Finn and KMT (I think most of us agree that they will be the 'obvious' romance) and a Reylo kiss in a vision/dream, although I wouldn't complain if they kiss in reality. I just struggle to see how they will develop it that far in one film, but who knows...
Airemyn
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:18 pm

I am still secretly rooting for Rey and Salad Bowl.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:24 pm

No Kylo/Poe kiss? Really?

Kiss of F8TE - Page 2 Tumblr_o9doy7ZJ9K1r0a4e8o1_500

rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:25 pm

Oh come on, I love me some Dark!Pilot action.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:27 pm

We also forgot Leia and Poe. If you've ever read "Before the Awakening" there's very legitimate reasons to ship that!!!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by MissG Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:45 pm

Maybe even Leia and Luke now that Han is out of the way? Mwehe

Not that it stopped them before Rolling Eyes
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:49 pm

MissG wrote:Maybe even Leia and Luke now that Han is out of the way? Mwehe

@MissG

lol!

If anything could keep Kylo Ren from embracing the light, that would be it.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:52 pm

Force22 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:We also forgot Leia and Poe. If you've ever read "Before the Awakening" there's very legitimate reasons to ship that!!!
@IoJovi

I ship it.

But I still think Poe is bi. He'll get over Finn and realize his true love...

But that's stuff for fanfiction.

In my real headcanon I noticed there are lots of attractive older men in the Resistance. I think Leia is going to be all right. Wink
@Force22

Somehow I have a silly head canon that BDT character will be a potential suitor now when Han is gone.

If we had heard of Billy Dee Williams casting in VIII my money would have been definitely on him.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:59 pm

IoJovi wrote:

@MissG

lol!

@IoJovi

Lol I'd love it if they made a good Star Wars ST parody, because by now there are so many things that I wouldn't want to become canon in the actual movies, but nevertheless want to see them on the screen somehow.
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Sun 26 Jun 2016, 4:09 pm

Force22 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@MissG

lol!

@IoJovi

I always thought that it would be cool if Kylo were Luke and Leia's. But of course, SW isn't that dark. But, let's say, imagine if, between ESB and ROTJ, you know, Luke consoles Leia... Then, some months after ROTJ, Leia finds out she's pregnant. Han forgives her, they don't tell Kylo. Still, sometimes Han can't bring himself to be the father he wanted to be... There are still some feelings of jealousy. And Ben eventually finds out and it brings him to the dark side. It would be cool because he would be similar to Mordred, in Arthurian legend, who is Arthur's and Morgana's.

Ok, but I don't think that is the case.

Of course, had that been the case, Luke's reaction when he learned he was her brother should have been shock. Unless there's no such thing as incest in the GFFA. Now wait, Luke did have a crush on her (who knows what kinds of thoughts he had), they kissed, and both of them were perfectly fine in learning they were siblings...
@Force22
IMO,I wouldn't trust Luke's reaction.GL clearly wanted to wrap things in a nice little bow and  had no idea how  a revellation like that would have affected Luke who they clearly alluded to have had romantic feelings for Leia.In the original scrip of ESB Vader would have tried to turn Luke to the DS by using the love he feels for Leia and we do have that deleted scene in ESB where they almost kiss.I mean seriously I laugh everytime when Leia says that she aways knew Luke was her brother.Oookay,Leia. Laughing
But it would have been a cool concept to explore if SW was like GOT or Flowers in the Attic. Laughing

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 26 Jun 2016, 4:23 pm

Force22 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@MissG

lol!

@IoJovi

I always thought that it would be cool if Kylo were Luke and Leia's. But of course, SW isn't that dark. But, let's say, imagine if, between ESB and ROTJ, you know, Luke consoles Leia... Then, some months after ROTJ, Leia finds out she's pregnant. Han forgives her, they don't tell Kylo. Still, sometimes Han can't bring himself to be the father he wanted to be... There are still some feelings of jealousy. And Ben eventually finds out and it brings him to the dark side. It would be cool because he would be similar to Mordred, in Arthurian legend, who is Arthur's and Morgana's.

Of course, had that been the case, Luke's reaction when he learned he was her brother should have been shock. Unless there's no such thing as incest in the GFFA. Now wait, Luke did have a crush on her (who knows what kinds of thoughts he had), they kissed, and both of them were perfectly fine in learning they were siblings...
@Force22

I *could* buy into this in an alternate universe, if Ben/Kylo didn't have so many of Han's mannerisms and physical features.  I realize the actors aren't related, but honest to god they have the same nose and profile!  

And Adam Driver is so phenomenonal with microexpressions he got Han's smirk down to a t.  

There's no way you could convince me he doesn't have Solo genes.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 26 Jun 2016, 4:37 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Force22 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@MissG

lol!

@IoJovi

@Force22

I *could* buy into this in an alternate universe, if Ben/Kylo didn't have so many of Han's mannerisms and physical features.  I realize the actors aren't related, but honest to god they have the same nose and profile!  

And Adam Driver is so phenomenonal with microexpressions he got Han's smirk down to a t.  

There's no way you could convince me he doesn't have Solo genes.
@IoJovi

Yeah. Despite all of the darkside pretending Kylo is a Solo to the core. Especially with the ladies. Nor Luke nor Anakin could match this.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 26 Jun 2016, 4:45 pm

IoJovi wrote:Oh come on, I love me some Dark!Pilot action.
@IoJovi

Right? Witty banter and hate sex! It's like the best of Stormpilot and Kylux combined!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 26 Jun 2016, 4:54 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@IoJovi

Right? Witty banter and hate sex! It's like the best of Stormpilot and Kylux combined!
@ISeeAnIsland

Yeah, I am sure Kylux fanfic writers do all kinds of great things with Hux's personality, but in the movie he's still a little too bureaucratic in his evilness to be interesting for Kylo. Poe, on the other hand, is a smarta**. I've never given Dark!pilot much thought, but I think I would like them much better ... the banter alone! Laughing And I have to say that I have noticed a lot more Dark!pilot fanfics lately. Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac would act the hell out of that if there was an alternative universe movie! Laughing
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 26 Jun 2016, 4:58 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@IoJovi

@ISeeAnIsland

Yeah, I am sure Kylux fanfic writers do all kinds of great things with Hux's personality, but in the movie he's still a little too bureaucratic in his evilness to be interesting for Kylo. Poe, on the other hand, is a smarta**. I've never given Dark!pilot much thought, but I think I would like them much better ... the banter alone! Laughing And I have to say that I have noticed a lot more Dark!pilot fanfics lately. Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac would act the hell out of that if there was an alternative universe movie! Laughing
@SoloSideCousin

I can't imagine that Kylux would have ever taken off the way that it did if it wasn't for Millicent.

We just need to get Pablo to invent a cat for Poe now.

IoJovi wrote:We also forgot Leia and Poe. If you've ever read "Before the Awakening" there's very legitimate reasons to ship that!!!
@IoJovi

And Leia and Ransolm Casterfo (similarities to Ben aside). Assuming that he survived, of course.

In any case, I am soooooo for Leia hooking up with a hot younger guy when she's able to move on from Han.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 26 Jun 2016, 4:59 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@IoJovi

@ISeeAnIsland

Yeah, I am sure Kylux fanfic writers do all kinds of great things with Hux's personality, but in the movie he's still a little too bureaucratic in his evilness to be interesting for Kylo.  Poe, on the other hand, is a smarta**.  I've never given Dark!pilot much thought, but I think I would like them much better ... the banter alone! Laughing  And I have to say that I have noticed a lot more Dark!pilot fanfics lately.  Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac would act the hell out of that if there was an alternative universe movie! Laughing
@SoloSideCousin

Fanon Hux has morphed so far beyond canon Hux in a lot of Kylux fandom. I mean, people always had to kind of make up more nuance for him since he doesn't have much in the movie, but sometimes the character is barely recognizable. Particularly these days, since we're far away from the movie and fanon has overtaken canon like it always tends to.  

Darkpilot IS fun through when it's done well. A lot of people seem to headcanon that they may have known each other when they were younger and that Ben had a crush on him, which is adorable!

Neither have the interesting dynamic that Reylo does, though! I also especially enjoy that they could both kick each others' a**. It's a good equality that a lot of other Kylo pairs lack.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sun 26 Jun 2016, 5:03 pm

@Zioren Getting OT here but I really liked the idea of Ben and Poe knowing each other growing up and perhaps being friends. But the Before the Awakening book put that headcanon to rest, Poe meets Leia for the first time and has no previous connection with the Organa-Solos. I thought it might account for his relaxed 'who talks first' joke at the beginning of TFA because he probably should have been afraid of the man in the mask.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sun 26 Jun 2016, 5:14 pm

I voted for Finn + KMT and "almost kiss" (which I'm not 100% sure about but that's my most optimistic forecast).
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Sun 26 Jun 2016, 5:19 pm

How old is Leia supposed to be in TFA? I assume she is in her early fifties because she was in her latish 40s in Bloodline. Once Leia moves on from Han, I agree she needs a nice younger man to entertain her. Razz

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Sun 26 Jun 2016, 6:03 pm

I voted for "Kylo and Rey physical kiss".  I know some people think that an actual Reylo kiss in Episode VIII would be too soon to be realistic, and I can kind of see where they're coming from, but I also I think that they have to get things rolling if the two of them are really going to get together by the end of Episode IX.  I don't think they're going to continue Reylo into Episode X and beyond.  I think it has to be wrapped up by the end of this trilogy.  Also, I'm just really anxious to see them kiss. Smile
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next