Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss of F8TE

+35
SanghaRen
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
Marchtwin
Irina de France
Force22
Reylo Lemon
LadyHa
Lily Snape
IoJovi
Slade
Search Your Feelings
Armadeus
Sylvia Snow
ZenBrainJam
MeadowofAshes
Mana
Saracene
Kylo Ren
Rimfaxe96
Kessel
Helix
creepi0
rey09
BenRey
Kyla Ren
Birdwoman
Airemyn
CienaRee
MissG
nonesuch
BastilaBey
ZioRen
Darth_Awakened
Xylo Ren
39 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Kiss in VIII:

Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_lcap21%Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 25 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_lcap1%Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_lcap21%Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 25 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 23 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_lcap28%Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 33 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_lcap2%Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_lcap1%Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 117

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Empty Re: Kiss of F8TE

Post by Irina de France Fri 01 Jul 2016, 3:38 pm

Force22 wrote:@ladyha

True. I think what matters more is not so much tongue or no tongue, but how the kiss is done. And it's true, most on screen kisses are boring and cliched.
@Force22

Agreed. That's why I hope they won't mess up Rey and Kylo's kiss. And... I HATE to say this, but I have a very bad feeling the FinnTran kiss will be cliché? I really hope not. Sad
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchtwin Fri 01 Jul 2016, 3:44 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
Marchtwin wrote:Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Giphy
How's this for a Reylo kiss?

Today, for the first time in all 18 years of my life, I have watched Beauty and the Beast. It's ridiculous how much of interaction between Belle and the beast is identical to Rey and Kylo's. ''It IS you!'' I mean, come on.

Sister and I giggled for the whole movie. Was thinking of you guys and your metas during every scene.

Today, I have seen the light.
@Marchtwin

Don't forget:
You're my guest
The girl
Master
Did he hurt you lol!
@Maria Antonietta

It was great to finally hear all of what was quoted here so much cheers The ''You're my guest'' cracked me up lol! I'm so glad they went with the BatB dynamic, truly romantic.
Marchtwin
Marchtwin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 01 Jul 2016, 4:19 pm

LadyHa wrote:
Force22 wrote:Oh, you guys want a kiss with tongue? I personally don't like it in movies.
This for me is too much. Get a room, guys... I don't know, I just don't find it aesthetically pleasing... Maybe I'm weird.
@Force22

Haha!  I don't know if I care about that aspect.  In general, onscreen kisses can be very boring in that they often feel contrived and shoehorned in as a replacement for more honest sensual interactions.  I feel like I have seen the same type of kissing scenes so many times, such as would be lovers rather suddenly are inspired to run at each other, mash their faces together, aaaand End Scene.  How often does that happen in real life?  I am not implying that there should be more explicit activity, but can't studios be a little more creative sometimes?  For example, the Notorious kissing scene?

@LadyHa

That's one of the best, especially because Garbo is iconic with screen kissing

Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Flesh-and-the-devil

Another great one with Grant

Off Topic - I recognize that street corner in Rio shown in Notorious as Ipanema. I've stood there!
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 01 Jul 2016, 4:58 pm

Irina de France wrote:
Force22 wrote:@ladyha

True. I think what matters more is not so much tongue or no tongue, but how the kiss is done. And it's true, most on screen kisses are boring and cliched.
@Force22

Agreed. That's why I hope they won't mess up Rey and Kylo's kiss. And... I HATE to say this, but I have a very bad feeling the FinnTran kiss will be cliché? I really hope not. Sad
@Irina de France

If the FinnTran kiss is cliché, that might fit with them being more of a romcom style couple. I've got a suspicion that FinnTran might very well be used as a contrast and red herring to Reylo. The audience is going to find FinnTran adorable...and then get smacked out of nowhere by Reylo later in the movie.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Fri 01 Jul 2016, 5:34 pm

Force22 wrote:Oh, you guys want a kiss with tongue? I personally don't like it in movies.

This for me is too much. Get a room, guys... I don't know, I just don't find it aesthetically pleasing... Maybe I'm weird.
@Force22

It's my least favorite scene of the LOTR trilogy. It does look over-the-top compared to all their previous scenes together.

And I am very ok with not seeing anyone's tongue during a SW kiss. Actually I find it much more romantic when the camera zooms out and lets the characters have their moment of intimacy. See, I am weirder than you Smile
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Fri 01 Jul 2016, 5:47 pm

By the way I chose Kylo and Rey kissing through a vision / dream. I've always liked that idea and I would not mind if there was no physical kiss at all between them in this trilogy, but just a very telling glance at the end of IX. I like the idea of keeping it up in the air for everyone's imagination. And I also like the idea of both of them growing to become whom they are meant to become without it being a romance right away. I'd love to see an emotional bond forming that could lead then to romance, but not necessarily in this trilogy - might be difficult over 2 movies and a lot of other aspects to cover.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 01 Jul 2016, 10:32 pm

SanghaRen wrote:By the way I chose Kylo and Rey kissing through a vision / dream. I've always liked that idea and I would not mind if there was no physical kiss at all between them in this trilogy, but just a very telling glance at the end of IX. I like the idea of keeping it up in the air for everyone's imagination. And I also like the idea of both of them growing to become whom they are meant to become without it being a romance right away. I'd love to see an emotional bond forming that could lead then to romance, but not necessarily in this trilogy - might be difficult over 2 movies and a lot of other aspects to cover.
@SanghaRen

I hear what you are saying. That's part of why I like my exile headcanons, lol. He becomes his own person and she becomes a Jedi goddess and when they come together again in like Episode X they are so much the stronger for it, and I think AD and DR could play the long-term UST beautifully and they could be an amazing movie couple with no rush. But I still would want that kiss before they part ... perhaps a tortured "I love you, but we can't be together" thing ... and then comes Episode X ... though I must say I would probably want some decent assurance on the Episode X eventuality before that bittersweet parting. Very Happy Ah, I am turning into such a sappy goofball! Laughing
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:55 pm

I am prepared to throw a tantrum if I don't get a kiss by the end of ep 9.  I so will.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Sat 02 Jul 2016, 3:01 am

Slade wrote:I am prepared to throw a tantrum if I don't get a kiss by the end of ep 9.  I so will.
@Slade

I'll be throwing a tantrum if there isn't a kiss by the end of Episode VIII. Laughing
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sat 02 Jul 2016, 3:04 am

@Slade

To me the vision / dream would be very real in the sense that it would show the future so kiss there would be. Of course, in my headcanon the both would go like "WTF, no way" along with part of the audience Smile But you could see them grow closer together and at the end of IX you would get a parting scene that would spell out that they are definitively going there.

@SoloSideCousin

I am more into him flying off to right some wrongs in some distant part of the galaxy than a proper exile, but in the end I think we both do not see him integrating society as the perfect citizen Smile And you can then do comic books or a TV show on his adventures in the outer rims with Rey as a special guest. And one day Rey shows up in an episode with a baby bump and it will be all over the news "Rey got knocked up by Kylo! In a show for kids!" Sorry, I am a bit crazy today - tired.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 02 Jul 2016, 10:09 am

There will be 2 kisses in EP8...

A fake kiss..

Like this one, my bet is on Finn & Trann

Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Romantic-kisses-movies-celebrities-gifs-tumblr-leia-kissing-luke

And a real kiss Reylo

Kiss of F8TE - Page 7 Tumblr_meldt80ok11qjonawo4_500

My favorite kissing couple is this one... the real deal

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 02 Jul 2016, 7:46 pm

SanghaRen wrote:@Slade

To me the vision / dream would be very real in the sense that it would show the future so kiss there would be. Of course, in my headcanon the both would go like "WTF, no way" along with part of the audience Smile But you could see them grow closer together and at the end of IX you would get a parting scene that would spell out that they are definitively going there.

@SoloSideCousin

I am more into him flying off to right some wrongs in some distant part of the galaxy than a proper exile, but in the end I think we both do not see him integrating society as the perfect citizen Smile And you can then do comic books or a TV show on his adventures in the outer rims with Rey as a special guest. And one day Rey shows up in an episode with a baby bump and it will be all over the news "Rey got knocked up by Kylo! In a show for kids!" Sorry, I am a bit crazy today - tired.
@SanghaRen

On the first part, I could definitely deal with that ... Just because they are afraid to admit feelings doesn't mean that the sexual tension would be as awesome as anything. :-)

On the second part I absolutely would *love* that. I definitely don't want some useless, living on an island, kind of exile. I want him kicking a** and taking names and helping people straighten out, whether it's as the "dark side" side counselor; the General MacArthur shogun on some Outer Rim backwater that he builds up from nothing (Jakku would actually be a good site for this ... and in-training Jedi goddess Rey could visit and be a big advisor ... He could also beat the s*** out of Unkar Plutt Twisted Evil ... because ITA, he should not be a saint); some traveling "Seven Samurai" ronin helping people and then moving on; or even being like some "take no prisoners" healer in some kind of war zone ... kind of like a House, M.D., a good person, but a jacka**. Actually the House M.D. option or the drug/PTSD/dark-side counselor would be a great option for him once the Rey "baby bump" appears, because then he could stay in one place, and be stable and available to his kid, something, sadly, his parents seemed to fail on at times with him.

SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Mon 04 Jul 2016, 12:24 am

Can I just say Kylo's lips are the stuff dreams are made of?
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 04 Jul 2016, 12:50 am

Slade wrote:Can I just say Kylo's lips are the stuff dreams are made of?
@Slade

Those lips, the puppy dog eyes, that gorgeous hair. Rey's doomed, honestly. Laughing

Thinking about a Reylo kiss, I doubt either of them have much experience with kissing. I'd be so happy if their first kiss was awkward and hesitant but still meaningful. That's far from what you'd expect from a hero/villain pair or an actiony sci-fi movie kiss in general.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:00 am

I am going to *weep* if Adam finishes filming and cuts that gorgeous hair off.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:57 am

Slade wrote:I am going to *weep* if Adam finishes filming and cuts that gorgeous hair off.
@Slade

Don't worry. He won't cut that much off.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:04 am

ZioRen wrote:
@Slade

Those lips, the puppy dog eyes, that gorgeous hair. Rey's doomed, honestly. Laughing

Thinking about a Reylo kiss, I doubt either of them have much experience with kissing. I'd be so happy if their first kiss was awkward and hesitant but still meaningful. That's far from what you'd expect from a hero/villain pair or an actiony sci-fi movie kiss in general.
@ZioRen

Those lips could cover her entire face Very Happy
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:39 am

Maria Antonietta wrote:
ZioRen wrote:
@Slade

@ZioRen

@Maria Antonietta

"Face", that's right. Cover her entire "face". Twisted Evil

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:52 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:
ZioRen wrote:
@Slade

@ZioRen

@Maria Antonietta

"Face", that's right. Cover her entire "face". Twisted Evil
@MeadowofAshes

AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Antis: what could rey gain in a relationship with Ben Solo?!!!
Reylo: a lot, lot lot of head
AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Mon 04 Jul 2016, 6:33 am

@Slade

JJ knows that. Twisted Evil  
Oh gosh yeah. They made sure to highlight his lips (along with other attractive and swoon worthy features) when he unmasked so all we could do was stare at him. Yeah, his lips were made for kissing, seriously. *slaps hand over mouth* Did I just say that?! Haha!
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:25 am

Seriously, first time I saw the unmasking, I was there like: "Bingo. Romantic lead."
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 04 Jul 2016, 9:19 am

I gotta say, after Rian Johnson's salt and pepper shaker post yesterday, my hopes for a physical Reylo kiss went up 10 fold.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 04 Jul 2016, 5:42 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Slade wrote:I am going to *weep* if Adam finishes filming and cuts that gorgeous hair off.
@Slade

Don't worry.  He won't cut that much off.  

Right, I mean it has to be long again when they start filming for IX, as I doubt Kylo's hair style will change drastically in this trilogy.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchtwin Mon 04 Jul 2016, 5:50 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Slade

Don't worry.  He won't cut that much off.  

Right, I mean it has to be long again when they start filming for IX, as I doubt Kylo's hair style will change drastically in this trilogy.
@Xylo Ren

It better not. Sad
Marchtwin
Marchtwin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next