Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss of F8TE

+35
SanghaRen
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
Marchtwin
Irina de France
Force22
Reylo Lemon
LadyHa
Lily Snape
IoJovi
Slade
Search Your Feelings
Armadeus
Sylvia Snow
ZenBrainJam
MeadowofAshes
Mana
Saracene
Kylo Ren
Rimfaxe96
Kessel
Helix
creepi0
rey09
BenRey
Kyla Ren
Birdwoman
Airemyn
CienaRee
MissG
nonesuch
BastilaBey
ZioRen
Darth_Awakened
Xylo Ren
39 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Kiss in VIII:

Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_lcap21%Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 25 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_lcap21%Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 25 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 23 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_lcap28%Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 33 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 117

Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Empty Re: Kiss of F8TE

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 27 Jun 2016, 12:16 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:
Birdwoman wrote:I am thinking instead of a kiss in 8 we will get a pride and prejudice movie moment where they touch foreheads....where they have to separate for some reason.  Then the audience will know their feelings have changed towards each other but yet they can't be together yet.
@Birdwoman

I'm completely up for that, it will be a beautiful (and possibly heartbroken if they're about to face a battle), I think they will make Kylo and Rey experience a lot of things together but not a kiss until maybe episode IX, because the kiss will need to be special in every for both of them, i.e. reunion, Ben's return, the war is over, etc

I mean they can also make Kylo do a Mr. Darcy by saying to her "I love you" repeatedly in a loving voice

Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Tumblr_m791biXXeD1rzga0lo1_400

Oh I'm all about this. ^^^^^^^^

I will do a follow up poll at some point, just focusing on the Rey & Kylo kiss and what circumstance we predict it happening in. Smile
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Mon 27 Jun 2016, 12:19 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:
Birdwoman wrote:I am thinking instead of a kiss in 8 we will get a pride and prejudice movie moment where they touch foreheads....where they have to separate for some reason.  Then the audience will know their feelings have changed towards each other but yet they can't be together yet.
@Birdwoman

I'm completely up for that, it will be a beautiful (and possibly heartbroken if they're about to face a battle), I think they will make Kylo and Rey experience a lot of things together but not a kiss until maybe episode IX, because the kiss will need to be special in every for both of them, i.e. reunion, Ben's return, the war is over, etc

I mean they can also make Kylo do a Mr. Darcy by saying to her "I love you" repeatedly in a loving voice

@Sylvia Snow

cheers I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this as a headcanon, I think it would be perfect!

That moment, or this moment

Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Tumblr_lrg1uyQESp1qeogr5o1_500

Yes please! Tbh I want the Reylo UST drawn out for as long as possible, it's the best part for me.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 27 Jun 2016, 12:54 pm

BastilaBey wrote:
Sylvia Snow wrote:
@Birdwoman

@Sylvia Snow

cheers I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this as a headcanon, I think it would be perfect!

Yes please! Tbh I want the Reylo UST drawn out for as long as possible, it's the best part for me.
@BastilaBey

Agreed. We all know how bad things could be if a kiss is too soon, too clunky, not built up well enough. (Captain America Civil War kiss anyone?)

The kiss isn't everything, and I'd rather have it be iconic and taking place at the most breathtaking moment in IX, than have it happen haphazard early on in VIII.

We shall see!
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:02 pm

BastilaBey wrote:
Sylvia Snow wrote:
@Birdwoman

@Sylvia Snow

@BastilaBey

I love things like the almost kiss, the forehead touch, glancing touches, etc.

Also, 1000 times yes to the bolded. I love the UST; the longer drawn out (within reason), the better. Smile
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam Mon 27 Jun 2016, 1:28 pm

At the time I didn't like the "we just need to touch with foreheads to communicate our love and passion" for many reasons. I mean, at this point why don't you intertwine your pinkies...
I hope that in ep VIII they will build well the reylo arc and at the right moment (VIII or IX) go full force with the kiss.

Edit: the other Pride and prejudice scene, instead, is the most beautiful of the whole movie.
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:24 pm

BastilaBey wrote:
Sylvia Snow wrote:
@Birdwoman

@Sylvia Snow

@BastilaBey

I love the first Pride and Prejudice shot, but the second one was shockingly hot for an Austen movie. I love Matthew MacFadyen ... but can you imagine what Adam Driver would do with a scene like this? If they do something like the second one in Episode VIII, the whole Reylo question is completely answered. We'll just be waiting with baited breath for the actual consummated kiss. It would heighten the tension deliciously.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:42 pm

I'm one of the folks in the hoping for a physical kiss camp in VIII, but man alive I see what you mean by the "Almost Kiss."

All I can say is....I get it now.
Shy Claps

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 27 Jun 2016, 4:05 pm

IoJovi wrote:I'm one of the folks in the hoping for a physical kiss camp in VIII, but man alive I see what you mean by the "Almost Kiss."

Shy Claps

@IoJovi

I still want an actual physical kiss...but an almost kiss like that would be a nice consolation. Plus, I just don't want to wait another 4 years to see them actually kiss (although, yes, I realize that's a very good possibility).

I'll admit that I'm not a fan of unnecessarily drawn out UST. The botching of the UST after the first few seasons of the X-Files ruined me for that.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Mon 27 Jun 2016, 4:23 pm

@SoloSideCousin

To be honest, Kylo does remind me of Mr. Darcy, sometimes. Both of them having hard time to confessed their true feelings to their LI and often stand out among the crown. Also they did not fit in with other much, always keep to themselves.

I would like to think that this is how Rey will see "Ben" return to her from "Kylo", abandoned the mask and escape Snoke, a young man again who finally free as last. Seriously, I like this scene a lot because with each steps I just know that Mr Darcy is now a change man and I hope the same thing for Kylo

Kiss of F8TE - Page 4 Tumblr_mk0t5mfB6f1ronc05o2_250
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 27 Jun 2016, 4:38 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
IoJovi wrote:I'm one of the folks in the hoping for a physical kiss camp in VIII, but man alive I see what you mean by the "Almost Kiss."

Shy Claps

@IoJovi

I still want an actual physical kiss...but an almost kiss like that would be a nice consolation. Plus, I just don't want to wait another 4 years to see them actually kiss (although, yes, I realize that's a very good possibility).

I'll admit that I'm not a fan of unnecessarily drawn out UST. The botching of the UST after the first few seasons of the X-Files ruined me for that.
@ISeeAnIsland

Fret not, my allegiance hasn't switched! I'm with you - I do not want to have to wait four years to see them kiss. I'm just saying those gifs from P&P were making a very strong case.

I totally agree with the X-files. I lost all interest in Mulder and Scully as that was way too drawn out. The good new though is in this case we only have three movies so it's not like we're going to have YEARS of scenes between them where nothing happens. I get the feeling the character dynamics will change quickly (and keep my interest peaked), as there will be the B plot that needs to take place at the same time.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Mon 27 Jun 2016, 6:02 pm

Finn and KMT plz. And Chewbacca and Maz - make it... fuzzy? Wink
Not believing in romantic reylo for VIII. He's gotta get a total mental makeover first.
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 28 Jun 2016, 8:49 pm

I was just reviewing the results of the poll, and to that one singular solitary person who is betting on Ruke. Keep hope alive, man. As long as there's light we have a chance...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 28 Jun 2016, 8:57 pm

Someone should tweet Mark Hamil and ask if he and Rey are the romance of the trilogy. Haha
I am not on Twitter or I would troll him.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 28 Jun 2016, 8:58 pm

Birdwoman wrote:Someone should tweet Mark Hamil and ask if he and Rey are the romance of the trilogy. Haha
I am not on Twitter or I would troll him.
@Birdwoman

As much as he trolls the fans in general, he has it coming!!! Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:07 pm

I think the poll results are interesting!

The amount of people that think KMT and Finn will kiss are the same amount that think Rey and Kylo will physically kiss!

"Almost kiss" is only 4% (3 votes) ahead of physical kisses for boy Finntran and Reylo!
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:09 pm

IoJovi wrote:I was just reviewing the results of the poll, and to that one singular solitary person who is betting on Ruke.  Keep hope alive, man.  As long as there's light we have a chance...
@IoJovi

Someone also voted for Finn & Rey! I wouldn't buy any lottery tickets if I were them Wink
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:10 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:
IoJovi wrote:I was just reviewing the results of the poll, and to that one singular solitary person who is betting on Ruke.  Keep hope alive, man.  As long as there's light we have a chance...
@IoJovi

Someone also voted for Finn & Rey! I wouldn't buy any lottery tickets if I were them Wink
@Xylo Ren

I saw that too. I smell something fishy in our midst!!! Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:16 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:
@IoJovi

@Xylo Ren

I saw that too. I smell something fishy in our midst!!! Laughing
@IoJovi

Lurkers from elsewhere perhaps? Confus Waves
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:19 pm

They would have to be registered in order to vote, I believe. My mom voted in the poll, and I remember her telling me she had to log in first.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:20 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:
@IoJovi

@Xylo Ren

I saw that too.  I smell something fishy in our midst!!!  Laughing
@IoJovi

Lurkers from elsewhere perhaps?  Confus Waves
@ISeeAnIsland

I only put it as an option because a while back some people theorized that there might be an awkward kiss between the two. That was waaaaay before KMT news, space horse,  and spoilers indicating A & B plots will be separate for a bulk of the movie! 3rd act is too late for an awkward reunion kiss IMO. 3rd act is usually straight up action and quick pacing.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:32 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
BastilaBey wrote:
Sylvia Snow wrote:
@Birdwoman

@Sylvia Snow

@BastilaBey

I love the first Pride and Prejudice shot, but the second one was shockingly hot for an Austen movie. I love Matthew MacFadyen ... but can you imagine what Adam Driver would do with a scene like this? If they do something like the second one in Episode VIII, the whole Reylo question is completely answered. We'll just be waiting with baited breath for the actual consummated kiss. It would heighten the tension deliciously.
@SoloSideCousin

Yes absolutely!
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2016, 2:37 am

I voted for FinnTran kiss, physical kiss, Force Dream kiss and almost kiss. I think FinnTran kiss will happen in the spur of the moment after the Space Horse chase. I definitely think there's a big chance of an almost kiss - I can actually see Kylo initiating a kiss only for Rey to pull away because she's feeling conflicted about him Sad. The only way I can see a Reylo physical kiss is at the very end of the movie, especially if Kylo and Rey are forced to separate - maybe this time she's the one to initiate it. As for a Force Dream kiss - it would be cool, I don't know how they could pull it off but I would like it to go like the dream kiss in Dragon Age: Inquisition lol Wink :

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 29 Jun 2016, 7:24 am

AppleCrumble122 wrote:I voted for FinnTran kiss, physical kiss, Force Dream kiss and almost kiss. I think FinnTran kiss will happen in the spur of the moment after the Space Horse chase. I definitely think there's a big chance of an almost kiss - I can actually see Kylo initiating a kiss only for Rey to pull away because she's feeling conflicted about him Sad. The only way I can see a Reylo physical kiss is at the very end of the movie, especially if Kylo and Rey are forced to separate - maybe this time she's the one to initiate it. As for a Force Dream kiss - it would be cool, I don't know how they could pull it off but I would like it to go like the dream kiss in Dragon Age: Inquisition lol Wink :

@AppleCrumble122

Oh maaaan if the Reylo kiss was anything like the Solas' kiss scene, I'd completely lose it! (And considering the kinds of characters I like, it should be no surprise that I was super into Solas when I played Dragon Age Inquisition. And he's yet another character I'm "not allowed" to like according to Tumblr because he's 'problematic'. I mean, he is, but that's what makes him an actual interesting character. Antis are so irritating.) Now that I think about it, the character got a lot of crap for not being "conventionally attractive" on top of things. My love for Solas and my love for Kylo really ran right into each other haha!

Either way I feel like if there was ever a Reylo kiss (IF) I can't see Kylo being anything but passionate about it. That guy does nothing halfway!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:06 am

Reylo kiss could be the most passionate SW kiss to date...

Also, people shouldn't think too hard about liking characters and the morality of in the space wizard universe. I mean I like Jason Voorhees and I'm not a murderer who also travels to space for some reason. Laughing
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Wed 29 Jun 2016, 11:00 am

Helix wrote:Reylo kiss could be the most passionate SW kiss to date...

@Helix

That's honestly what I'm banking on... Cool

HanLeia kisses were nice, but you don't get the same sense that they're eternal soulmates who have overcome all obstacles and fill the deepest darkest corners of their very being with completion in each other!

That's a kiss for the centuries!
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next