Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

+51
motherofpearl1
Kyla Ren
Reylo Lemon
Krafty
MindAndMagic
Rimfaxe96
Kessel
Mana
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Birdwoman
MeadowofAshes
IoJovi
vaderito
Slade
Xylo Ren
Helix
FrolickingFizzgig
nonesuch
BastilaBey
jakkusun
ZioRen
Jakku
Force22
MelBee
Saracene
ZenBrainJam
panki
Forsythia
Airemyn
rey09
AnneNeville
Blackcanary
CienaRee
ISeeAnIsland
BenRey
spacebaby45678
soulluos
Darth Dingbat
EchoBase
Darth_Awakened
Search Your Feelings
ReyofLightSide
Gemini
Little_Boots
MissG
Hasi
ladyconsular
Irina de France
Marchtwin
Sylvia Snow
55 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jul 2016, 2:33 am

CienaRee wrote:
I find it weird for Daisy to be the onyl filming for two more weeks?I mean if it was only her alone or Rey/Chewie scenes why wait untill next Friday to finally wrap up?It's just strange. Neutral
@CienaRee
Because she's waiting for Adam to come of course Smile

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:42 am

I saw someone on Twitter say that Daisy Ridley has announced she's wrapped for Ep 8 on Instagram. I can't seem to access it, has anyone seen it?

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:45 am

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I saw someone on Twitter say that Daisy Ridley has announced she's wrapped for Ep 8 on Instagram. I can't seem to access it, has anyone seen it?
@Mrs Ben Solo

Yup, she just did. I can't post a screenshot because I'm on my phone.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:46 am

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I saw someone on Twitter say that Daisy Ridley has announced she's wrapped for Ep 8 on Instagram. I can't seem to access it, has anyone seen it?
@Mrs Ben Solo

Yes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHzn5myhC6Y/?taken-by=daisyridley
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:46 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

Yup, she just did. I can't post a screenshot because I'm on my phone.
@ISeeAnIsland

Aw, thanks for checking it out. Looks like everyone is done now...maybe!

ETA - Thanks @Darth_Awakened

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:47 am

@Mrs Ben Solo

This one?

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 20 Wrap

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:49 am

panki wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

This one?

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 20 Wrap
@panki

Yep, that's the one, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:55 am

I wonder whether the  last scenes she shot were all by herself?It would be weird if was her CGI Snoke. Laughing

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Wed 13 Jul 2016, 11:01 am

I presume that she could shot a training scene with Yoda, maybe with Anakin and Obi Wan, too. Luke could leave her in the hand of his friends while he leave to aid Leia and the Resistance. Though I hope it will involve Kylo somehow.
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam Wed 13 Jul 2016, 11:06 am

For TFA John Boyega last shooting was about him falling down under BB8 weight into MF's compartment. They don't shoot always in chronological order.
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:24 pm

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER NOW, MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING ANYMORE

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 20 HqVXQjo

*OVERREACTIONS R US*
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:30 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER NOW, MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING ANYMORE

*OVERREACTIONS R US*
@Darth Dingbat

You used the wrong gif lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:30 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER NOW, MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING ANYMORE

*OVERREACTIONS R US*
@Darth Dingbat

@Maria Antonietta

Did I? I have no idea where it's from, I just looked at gifs of sobbing women Laughing
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:33 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:

*OVERREACTIONS R US*
@Darth Dingbat

@Maria Antonietta

Did I? I have no idea where it's from, I just looked at gifs of sobbing women Laughing
@Darth Dingbat

I thought you would have used the plushie on fire lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:34 pm

*OVERREACTIONS R US*
@Darth Dingbat

Yes, but isn't the REAL fun about to start?  Yes filming has wrapped, but if I recall, Pablo has stated that the scripts have leaked for ALL seven movies no less than 8 months before release.  We're maybe eight months away from that, but I'm sure we'll get even more tidbits as the months go on.  

And while that's happening, here's me:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 20 Latest?cb=20130305113420
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:36 pm

bela.mesecina wrote:
CienaRee wrote:
I find it weird for Daisy to be the only filming for two more weeks?I mean if it was only her alone or Rey/Chewie scenes why wait untill next Friday to finally wrap up?It's just strange. Neutral
@CienaRee
@bela.mesecina

yeah, we'll never know when that one really wrapped up. Probably today. Laughing

now brace yourselves for all kinds of crack and not so crack spoilers. I have a feeling scoopers that had great success with TFA will have tougher time this time around.

What's 100% certain:

Finn and KMT on a  space horse in Dubrovnik (photos), humans and aliens in Dubrovnik, someone is set on fire (video)

Luke, Rey, Kylo, Chewie, R2 and some black hooded figures on Ahch-to (photos), Luke fighting those figures (stunt choreography video)

Beyond that everything is interpretation of seen and heard at best (reliable sources) , clickbait fabrications at worst (places where anything goes - reddit, 4chan, moviepilot, YT vids with outlandish "spoilers").
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:39 pm

vaderito wrote:
bela.mesecina wrote:
CienaRee wrote:
I find it weird for Daisy to be the only filming for two more weeks?I mean if it was only her alone or Rey/Chewie scenes why wait untill next Friday to finally wrap up?It's just strange. Neutral
@CienaRee
@bela.mesecina

yeah, we'll never know when that one really wrapped up. Probably today. Laughing

now brace yourselves for all kinds of crack and not so crack spoilers. I have a feeling scoopers that had great success with TFA will have tougher time this time around.

What's 100% certain:

Finn and KMT on a  space horse in Dubrovnik (photos), humans and aliens in Dubrovnik, someone is set on fire (video)

Luke, Rey, Kylo, Chewie, R2 and some black hooded figures on Ahch-to (photos), Luke fighting those figures (stunt choreography video)

Beyond that everything is interpretation of seen and heard at best (reliable sources) , clickbait fabrications at worst (places where anything goes - reddit, 4chan, moviepilot, YT vids with outlandish "spoilers").
@vaderito

Vaderito, I swear you and I share the same brain today. Laughing

This above is exactly what I mean with the Bring It On gif. It's where the real fun begins.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:48 pm

@IoJovi As always, first movie contains up to 1/3 of spoilers for the next movie. We figured out the following just from watching TFA:

Kylo coming to Ahch-to, with KoR or alone but KoR follow

Rey and Finn won't reunite any time soon and they are just friends

That's what spoilers so far confirm.

There's other stuff such as Manchurian!Kylo, Rey brought to Snoke (we debated whether Rey is brought to FO or Kylo to the resistance) etc but that's yet to be confirmed or denied.

Another thing is paying attention to what actors, etc say or just using common sense. Such as that KMT role was not reduced.

so one can get lots of secrets right without actually reading the script or being on the set.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:58 pm

vaderito wrote:@IoJovi As always, first movie contains up to 1/3 of spoilers for the next movie. We figured out the following just from watching TFA:

There's other stuff such as Manchurian!Kylo, Rey brought to Snoke (we debated whether Rey is brought to FO or Kylo to the resistance) etc but that's yet to be confirmed or denied.

Another thing is paying attention to what actors, etc say or just using common sense. Such as that KMT role was not reduced.

so one can get lots of secrets right without actually reading the script or being on the set.

@vaderito

I would say that the bit about KMT being confirmed would also jibe with all of the Instagram photos that she turned up in during the shoot--whether she was the main subject or in the background. Girl sure appeared to be on-set an awful lot, which would lead me to believe that she's got a pretty significant role, like John said.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Wed 13 Jul 2016, 1:02 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
vaderito wrote:@IoJovi As always, first movie contains up to 1/3 of spoilers for the next movie. We figured out the following just from watching TFA:

@vaderito

I would say that the bit about KMT being confirmed would also jibe with all of the Instagram photos that she turned up in during the shoot--whether she was the main subject or in the background. Girl sure appeared to be on-set an awful lot, which would lead me to believe that she's got a pretty significant role, like John said.
@ISeeAnIsland

Don't forget that chapter VIII screenplay was written before tfa and there will be a love story involving the legacy boy Cool
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 13 Jul 2016, 1:06 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:  

@ISeeAnIsland

Thumbs up  And she was totally in the background of JB's it's a Wrap instagram.

@Maria Antonietta of course, because scripts are connected and plan laid out for all 3, TFA contains spoilers for VIII and IX. Speaking of IX, here are the spoilers:

"This will begin to make things right." (First Jedi temple secrets, Luke, people that were summoned there by the Force)

"You cannot deny the truth that is your family" (Ben)

"If Skywalker returns, the new Jedi will rise" (see "this will begin to make things right")

"but someone else could [come back]" (Ben)

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG Wed 13 Jul 2016, 1:41 pm

IoJovi wrote:

*OVERREACTIONS R US*
@Darth Dingbat

Yes, but isn't the REAL fun about to start?  Yes filming has wrapped, but if I recall, Pablo has stated that the scripts have leaked for ALL seven movies no less than 8 months before release.  We're maybe eight months away from that, but I'm sure we'll get even more tidbits as the months go on.  

And while that's happening, here's me:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 20 Latest?cb=20130305113420
@IoJovi

"no less" could also mean sooner than 8 months from now Eh bien I'm curious when those scripts leak how do we know which one is actually real? Guesswork?
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 13 Jul 2016, 1:45 pm

@MissG that is the 50 million dollar question, isn't it? I've read probably 8 separate "leaked" scripts so far, and they're all different. Laughing

As much as I'm looking forward to VIII, it will be even more fun to see what was legit and what wasn't, as we won't know until the movie is actually here.

That said, sites like MSW have a very good track record for getting things right. They had the entire story for VII as soon as June 2015, and 95% was correct. The stuff that wasn't was likely due to last minute changes prior to release.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 13 Jul 2016, 1:51 pm

IoJovi wrote:@MissG that is the 50 million dollar question, isn't it? I've read probably 8 separate "leaked" scripts so far, and they're all different. Laughing

As much as I'm looking forward to VIII, it will be even more fun to see what was legit and what wasn't, as we won't know until the movie is actually here.

That said, sites like MSW have a very good track record for getting things right. They had the entire story for VII as soon as June 2015, and 95% was correct. The stuff that wasn't was likely due to last minute changes prior to release.
@IoJovi

Their track record might change drastically, though. Considering the insane sums of money Disney/LF has allegedly invested in security measures this time around, I wouldn't be surprised by some Cold War era level counter-espionage shenanigans.

MSW et al. also posted a whole lot of rubbish among their legit leaks... but people tend to remember mainly the successes, IMO.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 13 Jul 2016, 2:07 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
IoJovi wrote:@MissG that is the 50 million dollar question, isn't it? I've read probably 8 separate "leaked" scripts so far, and they're all different. Laughing

@IoJovi

Their track record might change drastically, though. Considering the insane sums of money Disney/LF has allegedly invested in security measures this time around, I wouldn't be surprised by some Cold War era level counter-espionage shenanigans.

MSW et al. also posted a whole lot of rubbish among their legit leaks... but people tend to remember mainly the successes, IMO.
@Darth Dingbat

If I've heard correctly, a bunch (not all) of the "false" stuff MSW posted actually ended up being revealed later as legitimate, but changed/cut/never made it into the movie. Basically almost everything has to be taken with a grain of salt for a while.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next