Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisy Ridley (Rey) in Episode VIII

+25
BastilaBey
IoJovi
Xylo Ren
Macha Ren
Jakku
panki
Reylo Lemon
Rimfaxe96
BenRey
Slade
Darth Dingbat
Saracene
vaderito
naberrie93
snufkin
Darth Dementor
Airemyn
SoloSideCousin
Search Your Feelings
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
ISeeAnIsland
ashesforfoxes
Mana
Kessel
RKR Connection
29 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Daisy Ridley (Rey) in Episode VIII - Page 5 Empty Re: Daisy Ridley (Rey) in Episode VIII

Post by snufkin Sat 06 Aug 2016, 3:33 pm

motherofpearl1 wrote:I know this seems like a completely different subject, but bear with me...
I live in the UK, and over the past few years certain newspapers have been running what can only be described as a hate campaign against anyone who has to live on social security. They've been described as 'lazy, morally repugnant, a burden on society' - this has been directed against people who are sick, mentally ill, or physically disabled. Not long ago I read a letter in an 'agony aunt' column from a lovely young woman who is unable to work due to a life shortening health condition.Her brother has his own business and pays her an allowance, as well as rent for her apartment, so she does not have to rely on state support. She has always got on well with her neighbours - until the day she accidentally let slip she wasn't working. Quite suddenly she found herself shunned by people she had always got on well with, and even verbally harassed by them. She ended her letter by saying she wished she was dead.
If this kind of attitude can be shown to people who are unwell, and over something so petty, then I guess we shouldn't be surprised at how low people can sink. Bad even a handsome, talented and by all accounts nice person like Adam Driver is castigated over his appearance. Bad enough a friendly good natured girl like Daisy Ridley is verbally abused for expressing her opinions. But for some Censored to post pictures of them full of pellet holes is beyond belief. This person should be prosecuted.
@motherofpearl1

It's widespread. A friend has been getting harassed because of political donations that was published thanks to WikiLeaks' most recent dump, including personal financial information. The people who've gone after her and your above comment remind me of the old joke about how Britain tried to get rid of the Puritans by sending them over here (sounds like some of them stayed behind).
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Daisy Ridley (Rey) in Episode VIII - Page 5 Empty Re: Daisy Ridley (Rey) in Episode VIII

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 3:51 pm

vaderito wrote:Everyone is so buff - DR, AD, JB and KMT. What are they going to do in VIII?
@vaderito

They're going to do a lot of climbing, digging, and pickaxing around that ancient Jedi temple methinks. Razz With shirtless, sweaty, grungy Kylo stealing lustful glances at Rey every chance he gets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakku Sat 06 Aug 2016, 3:57 pm

vaderito wrote:Everyone is so buff - DR, AD, JB and KMT. What are they going to do in VIII?
@vaderito

I'm seeing a lot of hand-to-hand combat. In my head.
Jakku
Jakku
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 06 Aug 2016, 3:58 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
@vaderito

They're going to do a lot of climbing, digging, and pickaxing around that ancient Jedi temple methinks. Razz With shirtless, sweaty, grungy Kylo stealing lustful glances at Rey every chance he gets.
@WhatGirl

And I'm sure that Rey will be stealing a few of those glances back.

BTW, I would kill for a few lines of dialogue where Luke calls them on the stolen glances/UST.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 06 Aug 2016, 4:02 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
@vaderito

@WhatGirl @ISeeAnIsland  

Twisted Evil I bet he has many ogle-worthy battle scars that her stolen glances will caress. Luke won't just address UST. he'll blow a hut over it.  Laughing

@Jakku JB, KMT and DR (Kylo-style saber spinning) all posted hand to hand combat images/videos.  Very Happy
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 4:15 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
@vaderito

@WhatGirl

BTW, I would kill for a few lines of dialogue where Luke calls them on the stolen glances/UST.
@ISeeAnIsland

Of course, that's when she'll notice his muscles and eight-pack, and her "feelings will begin to change." Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 06 Aug 2016, 4:20 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
@vaderito

@WhatGirl

@ISeeAnIsland

OMG this!!! I can just see Luke now - he's exasperated with both of them. As if he doesn't have enough on his plate already... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 06 Aug 2016, 4:23 pm

IoJovi wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
@vaderito

@WhatGirl

@ISeeAnIsland

OMG this!!! I can just see Luke now - he's exasperated with both of them. As if he doesn't have enough on his plate already... Laughing
@IoJovi

Even if he's an old, zen Jedi, there's no way that Luke isn't going to notice the vibes between those two, especially if they end up stuck together in cramped quarters for any length of time because of the storm.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 06 Aug 2016, 4:34 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
@vaderito

@WhatGirl

@ISeeAnIsland

@IoJovi

Even if he's an old, zen Jedi, there's no way that Luke isn't going to notice the vibes between those two, especially if they end up stuck together in cramped quarters for any length of time because of the storm.
@ISeeAnIsland

If Luke is as Force sensitive as legend tells us, no way he won't pick up on feelings between the two. No wonder he blows up a hut... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 5:52 pm

IoJovi wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
@vaderito

@WhatGirl

@ISeeAnIsland

OMG this!!!  I can just see Luke now - he's exasperated with both of them.  As if he doesn't have enough on his plate already...  Laughing
@IoJovi

He's going to say something about it for sure. At the very least we'll get a shot of Luke's bored/fed-up look as Kylo and Rey argue and bicker like a married couple. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5