Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings

+71
Night Huntress
PalmettoBlue
Darth Rowan
RosiePancake
colibri
benorganasolo
nite0wl29
Blackcanary
kassadin
bashfulblueeyes3
adamdrivershair
CienaRee
Moonlight13
Krafty
tukicarreno
guardienne
MeadowofAshes
SheLitAFire
vaderito
SanghaRen
reylo1992
DarthRen
Cowgirlsamurai
Acritiqua
panki
Kyla Ren
Helix
SoloSideCousin
IoJovi
Rimfaxe96
Geralt_Riv
Kessel
LastCrusadeLeft
SkyStar
spacebaby45678
motherofpearl1
snufkin
Macha Ren
Birdwoman
Armadeus
rey09
Dark Padawan
Tex
shii405
Marchtwin
nemapasara
Moonjump05
Rei of Sunshine
Xylo Ren
EchoBase
Lily Snape
salmund
ISeeAnIsland
jakkusun
Darth Dementor
Piper Maru
AceofWands
ReyofLightSide
Little_Boots
Mana
Reylo Lemon
Irina de France
creepi0
MindAndMagic
MoonFyre
Reynak
ZioRen
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
FrolickingFizzgig
Saracene
75 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 Empty Re: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings

Post by vaderito Wed 12 Jul 2017, 11:52 am

@motherofpearl1

I think the attitude of his parents emotionally scarred him; what kind of mother makes her own child wear a mask?

Ah, emotionally scarred anti-heroes! Why are they the most compelling and romantic characters ever?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 Empty Re: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 12 Jul 2017, 11:58 am

vaderito wrote:@motherofpearl1

I think the attitude of his parents emotionally scarred him; what kind of mother makes her own child wear a mask?

Ah, emotionally scarred anti-heroes! Why are they the most compelling and romantic characters ever?
@vaderito

Because they're survivors, and they have the potential to be someone good.
And because let's face it........we can see much of ourselves in them.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:11 pm

motherofpearl1 wrote:

Because they're survivors, and they have the potential to be someone good.
And because let's face it........we can see much of ourselves in them.
@motherofpearl1

I'll never understand fans who deny that and outright hate those characters. Like, what does it say about you?

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Wed 12 Jul 2017, 8:42 pm

Wow, I just saw Spiderman Homecoming and didn't go in with any expectations but there are three very interesting things I saw that reminded me of the ST and our little friends...

Don't read if you want to enjoy the surprises!

Spiderman HC SPOILERS:

Very neat spin on things from your typical superhero movie. Things that were pulled off well. My sister sat next to me said several times during the movie "The writing is good!".

And that's the real thing isn't it? If the writing is good no matter how crazy a scenario, people will believe it and eat it up. Anything is possible Wink
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 14 Jul 2017, 5:29 pm

Another parallel that I just realized between SHR and TFA
Current SHR viewers, better not read!" - Episode  9 and 10:

By the way, the Force Awakens was the opening musical theme for the firework in Paris for the National Day Wink
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Fri 14 Jul 2017, 6:33 pm

reylo1992 wrote:Another parallel that I just realized between SHR and TFA
Current SHR viewers, better not read!" - Episode  9 and 10:

By the way, the Force Awakens was the opening musical theme for the firework in Paris for the National Day Wink
@reylo1992

I think you're right, there are some parallelisms. By the way, I finished watching SHR a couple of days ago and I loved it  Very Happy . Thanks for the recommendation.  Thumbs up
SPOILER. Don't read if you're a current viewer:
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by LastCrusadeLeft Tue 18 Jul 2017, 4:02 pm

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 New-st10

Far reach ...but I'm intrigued!   Shocked

I'm sure you can see the "hearts" here, yes, BUT take a closer look at the black pixels (of the smaller "heart" f.e.). They are identical! IDENTICAL!!!

I did not readjust the size in comparison or anything!

Leia has also "hearts" on her poster. But the pixels there are NOT as mirroring as in Rey and Ben's poster:

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 Leia11

I think I'm loosing my mind!?  Very Happy
LastCrusadeLeft
LastCrusadeLeft
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 18 Jul 2017, 4:22 pm

LastCrusadeLeft wrote:Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 New-st10

I'm sure you can see the "hearts" here, yes, BUT take a closer look at the black pixels (of the smaller "heart" f.e.). They are identical! IDENTICAL!!!

Leia has also "hearts" on her poster. But the pixels there are NOT as mirroring as in Rey and Ben's poster:

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 Leia11

@LastCrusadeLeft

Please don't get me started with this. Anyone who knows me well enough on this forum will know I'll run with this to infinity... lol!

Can it be December now?
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 18 Jul 2017, 4:28 pm

To be fair, Finn also has one to his left.  Interesting that it's on a separate side.  We do know he's getting a love interest of his own, so there is that.  Leia also had love, once.  Sad

Luke has no hearts to be found. Neither does Poe.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 18 Jul 2017, 4:41 pm

LastCrusadeLeft wrote:Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 New-st10

@LastCrusadeLeft

Wow! They even both have that little cleave that ends in an "X". Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 18 Jul 2017, 4:44 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:

@LastCrusadeLeft

Wow! They even both have that little cleave that ends in an "X". Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

Also, sorry for the dp and for getting on this heart train, but you might be able to argue that Leia has two hearts.  A bigger one and a smaller one.  For Han and Ben?
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 18 Jul 2017, 4:46 pm

I didn't look at them close when I first saw this, but they really are identical, right down to the small "creases" and what not.

affraid
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 18 Jul 2017, 4:50 pm

IoJovi wrote:I didn't look at them close when I first saw this, but they really are identical, right down to the small "creases" and what not.  

affraid
@IoJovi

Yes! That little "X" is insane in particular.

Also, who brought over the BatB character posters the other day? @Reylo1992? Are there any similar teeny Easter eggs between Belle and the Beast? You know Disney did these posters and loves to have all these weird little Easter eggs.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Tue 18 Jul 2017, 4:54 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
IoJovi wrote:I didn't look at them close when I first saw this, but they really are identical, right down to the small "creases" and what not.  

affraid
@IoJovi

Also, who brought over the BatB character posters the other day? @Reylo1992? Are there any similar teeny Easter eggs between Belle and the Beast? You know Disney did these posters and loves to have all these weird little Easter eggs.
@SoloSideCousin

Yep! Let's check together! Maybe we find something interesting Smile
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 Beauty16

@SoloSideCousin

Does everybody see what I see Question affraid
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 Beauty18
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

By the way,
@SoloSideCousin wrote:Yes! That little "X" is insane in particular.

Where do you see a little X on Kylo and Rey's poster Question

Because if there is one, we might as well search for S and E now, right Question

Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 Bde0c610
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 Bh10
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 Sex210
lol! lol! lol!
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 18 Jul 2017, 5:24 pm

affraid
@IoJovi

I see them, and they are identical, but the Debbie Downer in me is wondering if it was just a copy-and-paste job from the graphic artist person who made the poster?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 18 Jul 2017, 5:34 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:

affraid
@IoJovi

I see them, and they are identical, but the Debbie Downer in me is wondering if it was just a copy-and-paste job from the graphic artist person who made the poster?
@ISeeAnIsland

You're not being a Debbie Downer. I wondered that too, if they had the same graphic stamp, or something. Leia's heart is very similar in nature too. Still, it's fun to think they might be intentional.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 18 Jul 2017, 8:16 pm

Guys, stop reaching with those freakin hearts. I bet every poster has them.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 18 Jul 2017, 8:20 pm

I also don't think there is anything significant to the digital fraying on those posters.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Tue 18 Jul 2017, 8:35 pm

vaderito wrote:Guys, stop reaching with those freakin hearts. I bet every poster has them.
@vaderito

I think we're just having a little fun here. Nothing serious. If people want to analyze the posters, why not? Nope
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 18 Jul 2017, 8:38 pm

Tex wrote:
vaderito wrote:Guys, stop reaching with those freakin hearts. I bet every poster has them.
@vaderito

I think we're just having a little fun here. Nothing serious. If people want to analyze the posters, why not? Nope
@Tex

Exactly. If you don't like something, please move on and find something that does interest you. Why is that so hard?
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 18 Jul 2017, 11:59 pm

Interesting that they're present on Finn who's getting a love interest in Rose, Leia,who had Han....but not present on Poe or Luke however.

The plot thickens...........
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Wed 19 Jul 2017, 12:57 am

This heart is more than enough for me:
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 Tumblr10

I'm honestly more interested in the fact the Rey and Kylo posters are so similar even the same [size=38]brush strokes appear in the same place, hearts or not. Those posters are subliminally cuing as hell. Rey's with Ben. She's the only one with him. And she's looking to the audience as she goes with him on his mission, as though she's asking us for approval. It's incredibly intriguing.[/size]

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Wed 19 Jul 2017, 1:22 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:This heart is more than enough for me:
Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - Page 22 Tumblr10

I'm honestly more interested in the fact the Rey and Kylo posters are so similar even the same [size=38]brush strokes appear in the same place, hearts or not. Those posters are subliminally cuing as hell. Rey's with Ben. She's the only one with him. And she's looking to the audience as she goes with him on his mission, as though she's asking us for approval. It's incredibly intriguing.[/size]
@MeadowofAshes

Great interpretation! cheers A little like LRRH asking her mother whether she is allowed to go out with that "stranger" Question Wink

Last edited by reylo1992 on Wed 19 Jul 2017, 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Wed 19 Jul 2017, 1:29 am

IoJovi wrote:
Tex wrote:
@vaderito

@Tex

Exactly.  If you don't like something, please move on and find something that does interest you.   Why is that so hard?
@IoJovi

Agree! I don't know whether we overanalyze it or not but it is a fact that Disney has the habit to insert Easter Eggs - and sometimes subliminal messages - in his posters. That's why, no one would convince me that the phallic symbol formed by the BATB posters is just some unlucky accident.

Now I guess that they wouldn't take such a big risk with Kylo and Rey since they keep the nature of their relationship hidden where Belle and Beast's is widely known. But still, if there is really a little X somewhere in a poster, maybe it's worth to search for S and E since Disney obviously likes to insert the word "sex" in their children movies (not that I approve).
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 19 Jul 2017, 2:02 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:This heart is more than enough for me:

@MeadowofAshes

More fascinating even than that is they're presenting Kylo not as a villain but a victim. His expression on both posters is sad, whereas Luke actually looks menacing. He's in a poster collection where the other five characters are the heroes. Gone is the sinister masked figure of TFA.

They even have him labelled as 'The Lost' - that screams tortured soul not vengeful villain.
If anyone here has 'menace' written allover them judging by their picture image....it's Luke. Shocked
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next