Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8

+50
guardienne
C.V
Lily Snape
Kessel
Slade
MeadowofAshes
IoJovi
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dementor
BastilaBey
Birdwoman
ISeeAnIsland
Forsythia
Wizzia
LadyHa
Helix
Kyla Ren
Marchtwin
Kylo Ren
salmund
panki
Starchaser
Reynak
Blackcanary
Darth Dingbat
CienaRee
Saracene
SoloSideCousin
Search Your Feelings
ZioRen
Mana
Rei of Sunshine
Irina de France
Xylo Ren
Reylo Lemon
snufkin
ladyconsular
Krafty
Rimfaxe96
soulluos
ZenBrainJam
Little_Boots
EchoBase
Force22
MissG
spacebaby45678
Darth_Awakened
Macha Ren
Sylvia Snow
MindAndMagic
54 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Empty ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8

Post by snufkin Fri 17 Jun 2016, 4:58 pm

RE: the part about it hopefully progressing next to an allies arc, this is great about Winter Soldier, Pacific Rim, and Mad Max Fury Road showing that as part of putting women at the center of narratives. Also a repudiation of sorts to the arguments that Rey being a hero means standing alone. Fingers crossed the next chapters work out that way:

“Golden Retriever” Movies: Cooperation and Trust in Action

Sure, it’s only a few movies, but as I thought about it, I could see the comparisons: The “golden retriever” action movie trope is so called because of the main male characters’ cooperative, trusting, and loyal nature. This is a change-up from the regular lone hero — or the anti-hero, or the chosen one, or the subversive spy — because of the focus on trusting another person, with that trust leading to cooperation and then actual results. Because cooperation is tantamount, the male characters’ stories don’t overshadow or subsume space for female characters’ stories, which flourish in tandem with theirs.

the golden retriever trope highlights the idea of cooperation, especially men cooperating with women — not to show off or to save them, but as the way they’ll succeed. Women aren’t important to the story because the male character is interested in them; women are important to the story because they are vital to the plot and the plan against the enemy. The characters don’t always immediately trust each other, but they do have to put their trust in each other within a short amount of time — and what’s rare about the male “golden retriever” characters is that they do this without questioning the female characters’ skills. Each relationship grows as a result of that initial trust when they go into action

The golden retriever trope speaks to people on a personal level because so often, we’re used to not getting that reaction, that which that should be so clear as to go unmentioned. And as we saw in Jess Zimmerman’s piece on emotional labor, and the Metafilter comment section, there are echoes of this lack of parity in real life. In fact, “women’s work” is often denuded as unnecessary, or so invisible that it’s said to be disposable.

But stories that focus on cooperation and show characters succeeding because they trust one another are still important, and can even be revolutionary. Taking down a patriarchal tyrant, breaking down a powerful government structure, destroying a global menace that’s been devastating the world for years — these stories are about changing the way of life as we know it so something new can grow. The characters are able to do that because of their faith in one another, a faith based not on precedence, but on the ability to see past ego to true worth, to acknowledge that they can’t do it alone. And they don’t have to.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8

Post by Slade Fri 17 Jun 2016, 6:41 pm

Macha Ren wrote:Okay, as much as I hate the grocery store romance novel look of that poster, it's pretty obvious if LFL is signing off on art to be displayed at the Celebration that Kylo and Rey as a couple is more likely to happen than not.

*and a million antis cried out in pain and were suddenly silenced*

I think what we'll see based the spoilers this far is a progression in their interactions, likely through Ep 9. It will start out as a hate/hate relationship where he is hell bent on leather to get even. But I think there is still an undercurrent of attraction, likely Kylo first then Rey experiencing it second.

From there it will progress to an uneasy detente. I suspect Kylo will want to move toward liberating himself from Snoke. He'll take what his father said to heart about getting crushed and hopefully will figure it out before it is too late. And then they will move toward allies and hopefully lovers.

And in a shallow comment, the picture of Adam practicing in a tank with a farmer tan is adorable. Oh look, he does actually go out in the sun Wink
@Macha Ren

Left to his own devices, Adam often has a tan. He has been ordered not to get one while shooting star wars (at least not his face).
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 17 Jun 2016, 6:51 pm

Slade wrote:
Krafty wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:@Irina de France lol your gifs are perfect, the Luke one is so accurate it hurts

What Anti's wish happened:

JJ Abrams: "Episode VII: Lens Flares and Dueling Cousins" and idk what I'm doing
LF: "Um we need another person on the editing and story board teams...let's go get someone from the McDonald's on the corner."
Disney: "We wish to apologize for any implied relationship between an abusive character and the female protagonist of our story. That was not the intention as we support only healthy relationships in fictional story telling because it influences people in real life." P.S. Don't woobify him, he's irredeemable
Daisy: "Please stop making art of me with my enemy!"
John Boyega: "Finn and Rey were playing some serious romance in TFA. Stay tuned!"  Wink  Wink
Adam Driver: "I have no acting experience whatsoever, and they kinda chose me as a last resort, not taking this job seriously, lol?"
Mark Hamill: my daughter
Pablo Hidalgo: "Reylo? That's a joke. Wishful thinking."
John Williams: "I have no idea what I'm doing."
Rian Johnson: "here's some leaked photos of Kylo stabbing Rey through the heart."
SW Celebration Panel: "EW GET THAT FLIP FLAPPING REYLO ART OUTTA HERE!"

What actually happened:

JJ Abrams: "Rey's parents aren't in VII"
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Fa76c7a66ef787b836010b9725d27f5f

LF: lol get a room guys
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 821f68d561fe68e1ae870c2b70a13de9

Disney: look at this precious cinnamon roll go to our parks and try to redeem him
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Dfbb85c45d251ca3bbedc730691afb2e

Daisy:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 A4be20b2859edc6b7adc5d429e714372ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 C4828536429942ac38f54a8c1c2642a4ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 3e68961c3369e7533d52b08b5053a966

John Boyega:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 E2c7cd3e918a12e4958711a9f9009b9c

Adam Driver:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 6e54645ad2f2bcf783582d5b987c75c4
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 E796961be28cde5742d08e7722361c4f
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 5074c6f823fd5d57a7119533a2430274

Mark Hamill: *likes more Reylo art than I can fit in this post tbh*

Pablo:  *has been savage more times than I can fit in the post tbh*

John Williams: *Julliard grad & most nominated Oscar person since Walt Disney* *writes sweeping romance soundtracks with advanced music theory and composition techniques*

Rian Johnson: *look at all these beautiful shots from the island*

SW Celebration Panel:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 2c8cbeb8b09c254e22379c2fe78d9478
*high fives*

*The End* cheers
@Xylo Ren

lol!
This is the best thing ever!

And Holy crap, Adam's second gif at the end there! Whew! They should strip him down more in the upcoming films, that is too nice to be obstructed by ridiculous bulky robes IMO. Not like they haven't sexualized him enough already lol! Wink
@Krafty

I will add this: look at Adam taking direction from JJ. His hand is still clenched. That's so cute! And that gif of Kylo sneering? Oh, myyyy...sign me up!
@Slade

The dude stays in character. :-)
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic Fri 17 Jun 2016, 6:57 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Slade wrote:
Krafty wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:@Irina de France lol your gifs are perfect, the Luke one is so accurate it hurts

JJ Abrams: "Episode VII: Lens Flares and Dueling Cousins" and idk what I'm doing
LF: "Um we need another person on the editing and story board teams...let's go get someone from the McDonald's on the corner."
Disney: "We wish to apologize for any implied relationship between an abusive character and the female protagonist of our story. That was not the intention as we support only healthy relationships in fictional story telling because it influences people in real life." P.S. Don't woobify him, he's irredeemable
John Boyega: "Finn and Rey were playing some serious romance in TFA. Stay tuned!"  Wink  Wink
Adam Driver: "I have no acting experience whatsoever, and they kinda chose me as a last resort, not taking this job seriously, lol?"
Rian Johnson: "here's some leaked photos of Kylo stabbing Rey through the heart."

What actually happened:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Fa76c7a66ef787b836010b9725d27f5f

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 821f68d561fe68e1ae870c2b70a13de9

Disney: look at this precious cinnamon roll go to our parks and try to redeem him
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Dfbb85c45d251ca3bbedc730691afb2e

Daisy:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 A4be20b2859edc6b7adc5d429e714372ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 C4828536429942ac38f54a8c1c2642a4ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 3e68961c3369e7533d52b08b5053a966

John Boyega:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 E2c7cd3e918a12e4958711a9f9009b9c

Adam Driver:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 6e54645ad2f2bcf783582d5b987c75c4
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 E796961be28cde5742d08e7722361c4f
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 5074c6f823fd5d57a7119533a2430274

John Williams: *Julliard grad & most nominated Oscar person since Walt Disney* *writes sweeping romance soundtracks with advanced music theory and composition techniques*

SW Celebration Panel:
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 2c8cbeb8b09c254e22379c2fe78d9478
*high fives*

*The End* cheers
@Xylo Ren

lol!

And Holy crap, Adam's second gif at the end there! Whew! They should strip him down more in the upcoming films, that is too nice to be obstructed by ridiculous bulky robes IMO. Not like they haven't sexualized him enough already lol! Wink
@Krafty

I will add this: look at Adam taking direction from JJ. His hand is still clenched. That's so cute! And that gif of Kylo sneering? Oh, myyyy...sign me up!
@Slade

The dude stays in character.  :-)
@SoloSideCousin

Absolutely, always in character, I think he is a method actor, one of the best! Utterly brilliant! I can totally sense Kylo in this picture with JJ. Vulnerable, intense, attentive and totally adorable. Sorry, not much to add here, just really wanted to have all of those gifs/comments in my posts history! Very Happy

Last edited by Queen of the Knights on Tue 21 Jun 2016, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Fri 17 Jun 2016, 7:01 pm

Yes he is a method actor.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 17 Jun 2016, 7:05 pm

These are my favorite gifs of Kylo. He's so cute even JJ knows that

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Tumblr_o4vhwubdel1rszoo3o4_r1_400

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Kylo-ren-gif-star-wars-adam-driver-Favim.com-4220131

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Tumblr_o4m3x2sd1d1rszoo3o2_r1_500
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jun 2016, 7:09 pm

Slade wrote:Yes he is a method actor.
@Slade

Definitely.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Tumblr_o8xjhr1l061v30h62o1_400

JJ talks to Daisy while Adam is still being 100% Kylo.

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 17 Jun 2016, 7:15 pm

"Now Daisy, I want you to eye him up and down from head to toe after he unmasks. But act like you're trying to hide it. You don't want him to catch you looking at his goods. But you are most definitely trying to get an eyeful of what he's got going on..."
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Fri 17 Jun 2016, 7:21 pm

Adam is definitely method, I love it! I wonder what his workout routine for Star Wars is, since Daisy's is so intense. He might not have time to clock quite as many hours as she does since he's filming a bunch of other stuff lately, but I'm sure it's impressive (and hopefully we have a shirtless scene in VIII to show it off Wink )
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jun 2016, 7:30 pm

ZioRen wrote:Adam is definitely method, I love it! I wonder what his workout routine for Star Wars is, since Daisy's is so intense. He might not have time to clock quite as many hours as she does since he's filming a bunch of other stuff lately, but I'm sure it's impressive (and hopefully we have a shirtless scene in VIII to show it off Wink )
@ZioRen

Adam was certainly up and at 'em when he was in Ireland according to this report http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/movie-news/from-a-galaxy-far-far-away-to-a-gym-in-dingle-at-5am-34741048.html In the gym with his personal trainer as early as 5am. That's dedication!

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 17 Jun 2016, 7:32 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
ZioRen wrote:Adam is definitely method, I love it! I wonder what his workout routine for Star Wars is, since Daisy's is so intense. He might not have time to clock quite as many hours as she does since he's filming a bunch of other stuff lately, but I'm sure it's impressive (and hopefully we have a shirtless scene in VIII to show it off Wink )
@ZioRen

Adam was certainly up and at 'em when he was in Ireland according to this report http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/movie-news/from-a-galaxy-far-far-away-to-a-gym-in-dingle-at-5am-34741048.html In the gym with his personal trainer as early as 5am. That's dedication!
@Mrs Ben Solo

Here's to hoping for a glimpse of Kylo Ren's 8-pack in VIII!!!! bounce
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 17 Jun 2016, 8:24 pm

MelBee wrote:I showed my friend the art chosen and she said the bridal carry one reminds her of this...

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 AZTEC
@MelBee

OMG, Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl! They could sell them like the calendars you get from your local taqueria at the beginning of the year.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 17 Jun 2016, 8:54 pm

Slade wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:

He's so close to her, she can probably feel his breath on her neck. Can you imagine if Rey had turned her head right then? Oh my. Their faces would've been mere inches apart and they would be looking directly into each other's eyes. It's rather a good thing that didn't happen, or else this PG-rated interrogation scene would've turned into an R-rated bedroom scene in .05 seconds flat. Wink

I'm sorry, I know this isn't adding anything to the discussion. LOL! Lolilol
@WhatGirl

No, this is important! Kylo looks so pensive, and Rey looks like she is thinking "oh, what a strange new sensation I am experiencing! I say!" And Kylo's hindbrain is just going "girl! Girl! Girl!" and short circuiting.
@Slade

OMG! I'm laughing so much with just imagine

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Bgrpj

Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Macha Ren Fri 17 Jun 2016, 9:07 pm

Slade wrote:
Macha Ren wrote:Okay, as much as I hate the grocery store romance novel look of that poster, it's pretty obvious if LFL is signing off on art to be displayed at the Celebration that Kylo and Rey as a couple is more likely to happen than not.

*and a million antis cried out in pain and were suddenly silenced*

I think what we'll see based the spoilers this far is a progression in their interactions, likely through Ep 9. It will start out as a hate/hate relationship where he is hell bent on leather to get even. But I think there is still an undercurrent of attraction, likely Kylo first then Rey experiencing it second.

From there it will progress to an uneasy detente. I suspect Kylo will want to move toward liberating himself from Snoke. He'll take what his father said to heart about getting crushed and hopefully will figure it out before it is too late. And then they will move toward allies and hopefully lovers.

And in a shallow comment, the picture of Adam practicing in a tank with a farmer tan is adorable. Oh look, he does actually go out in the sun Wink
@Macha Ren

Left to his own devices, Adam often has a tan. He has been ordered not to get one while shooting star wars (at least not his face).
@Slade

oh I know he's more tan in real life. It was the farmer tan that got me. For some reason, it's adorably charming.
Macha Ren
Macha Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Fri 17 Jun 2016, 9:21 pm

IoJovi wrote:"Now Daisy, I want you to eye him up and down from head to toe after he unmasks.  But act like you're trying to hide it.  You don't want him to catch you looking at his goods.  But you are most definitely trying to get an eyeful of what he's got going on..."

JJ: "And then Adam, you look at her like you've eaten nothing but bird seed your whole life and then someone puts a heaping plate of steak right in front of you."
Adam: ...
Daisy: ...
Adam: "But aren't we related?"
Daisy: "But don't we hate each other?"
JJ: *lol*

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 363d108846f2e196635bfce4a4d5b554
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Fri 17 Jun 2016, 9:29 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:
Slade wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:

He's so close to her, she can probably feel his breath on her neck. Can you imagine if Rey had turned her head right then? Oh my. Their faces would've been mere inches apart and they would be looking directly into each other's eyes. It's rather a good thing that didn't happen, or else this PG-rated interrogation scene would've turned into an R-rated bedroom scene in .05 seconds flat. Wink

I'm sorry, I know this isn't adding anything to the discussion. LOL! Lolilol
@WhatGirl

No, this is important! Kylo looks so pensive, and Rey looks like she is thinking "oh, what a strange new sensation I am experiencing! I say!" And Kylo's hindbrain is just going "girl! Girl! Girl!" and short circuiting.
@Slade

OMG! I'm laughing so much with just imagine

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Bgrpj

@Sylvia Snow

I know antis would say "Oh Rey is terrified in that scene, how can you ship her with this maniac, how dare you she is only young, she is our hero, she lost her family, how dare you try and pair her with this monster"............ok, but this scene goes against all that. Kylo fancies Rey so stfu haha
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Fri 17 Jun 2016, 9:30 pm

Airemyn wrote:The new 'bridal carry' art is a bit cheesy for my tastes in terms of the outlandish style, but no one can deny the raw sexuality of it. Mwehe

Although I'm sure there are those can (and will) try.  

A small part of me would put it on my wall though if I could get it. Simply because it proves we are not insane shippers.

Damn he looks hot, can you imagine it without the helmet?! Maybe the artist should give that a try. Twisted Evil

AGREED AND SUBSCRIBED

Queen of the Knights wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Slade wrote:
Krafty wrote:

What actually happened:

Daisy:

John Boyega:

Adam Driver:

SW Celebration Panel:
*high fives*

*The End* cheers
@Xylo Ren

lol!

@Krafty

@Slade

The dude stays in character.  :-)
@SoloSideCousin

Yep, I think he is a method actor. I can totally sense Kylo in this picture with JJ. Sorry, not much to add here, just really wanted to have all of those gifs/comments in my posts history! Very Happy

Thanks guys, it took a lot of work. I was exhausted after making this post  Sleep
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Fri 17 Jun 2016, 9:36 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:These are my favorite gifs of Kylo. He's so cute even JJ knows that

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Tumblr_o4vhwubdel1rszoo3o4_r1_400

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Kylo-ren-gif-star-wars-adam-driver-Favim.com-4220131

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Tumblr_o4m3x2sd1d1rszoo3o2_r1_500

he's a hulking softy bear with chocolate hair...what's not to love?
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Fri 17 Jun 2016, 11:02 pm

IoJovi wrote:"Now Daisy, I want you to eye him up and down from head to toe after he unmasks.  But act like you're trying to hide it.  You don't want him to catch you looking at his goods.  But you are most definitely trying to get an eyeful of what he's got going on..."
@IoJovi

lol!
Oh. My. Goodness. This is amazing!
I so hope he said that. I almost feel like he may have really said something like this!
How could he not?
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Fri 17 Jun 2016, 11:41 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:
Sylvia Snow wrote:These are my favorite gifs of Kylo. He's so cute even JJ knows that

@Xylo Ren

These gifs must be commented on.  I love that first one where JJ appears to be encouraging Adam.  So cute!  And Kylo's puppy dog face in the last one!  I just want to pet his head!
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 18 Jun 2016, 12:19 am

Slade wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:

@Xylo Ren

These gifs must be commented on.  I love that first one where JJ appears to be encouraging Adam.  So cute!  And Kylo's puppy dog face in the last one!  I just want to pet his head!
@Slade

All the gifs are amazing, but I really love that last one! :-)
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sat 18 Jun 2016, 4:52 am

I have that JJ Adam gif on my phone. When I have a bad day, I just look at how JJ awkwardly fist bumps AD's arm and I'm all good. hahaha I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sat 18 Jun 2016, 5:04 am

The TFA comic will be released soon and this is one of the variant covers:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Image56

I really like it. More covers you can find here:

http://makingstarwars.net/2016/06/comic-preview-marvels-star-wars-the-force-awakens-1/

EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sat 18 Jun 2016, 7:10 am

EchoBase wrote:The TFA comic will be released soon and this is one of the variant covers:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 8 Image56

I really like it. More covers you can find here:

http://makingstarwars.net/2016/06/comic-preview-marvels-star-wars-the-force-awakens-1/

@EchoBase

You think there will be different takes on some scenes? Coz I've read some Marvel comic versions of their MCU, and some scenes were either cut, or there are scenes and dialouge that didnt really happen in the movie but added substance to the story.

I'd like to see them expand a bit more on Reylo scenes, such as the compassion thing. Very Happy

Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2016, 7:14 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:@EchoBase

You think there will be different takes on some scenes? Coz I've read some Marvel comic versions of their MCU, and some scenes were either cut, or there are scenes and dialouge that didnt really happen in the movie but added substance to the story.

I'd like to see them expand a bit more on Reylo scenes, such as the compassion thing. Very Happy

@Rei of Sunshine

I can almost guarantee it! There were a lot of things depicted differently in the comics of the previous movies, so this one should be no different. I wouldn't be surprised if they include things that were cut from the film but included in the script and novel, like the compassion scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next