Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

+69
Kyla Ren
BenOrgana
Moonlight13
tintarelladiluna
vaderito
Piper Maru
Tex
Kylo Men
soulluos
Darth_Awakened
Armadeus
ISeeAnIsland
IoJovi
snufkin
Lovely_Rose
rey09
Darth Dingbat
Lily Snape
Darth Rowan
Xylo Ren
tukicarreno
ZioRen
benorganasolo
Irina de France
Helix
Reylo Lemon
Geralt_Riv
SheLitAFire
Kessel
Rei of Sunshine
ReyofLightSide
Saracene
Darth Dementor
MissG
TheLastJedi
Rimfaxe96
Millicent the Cat
Birdwoman
SanghaRen
EchoBase
Casper
spacebaby45678
DarthRen
MeadowofAshes
Blood Moon
Lucina
nonesuch
adamdrivershair
MindAndMagic
Airemyn
Reynak
SkyStar
BastilaBey
Lily
snowqueen6
MyOnlyHope
FrolickingFizzgig
MoonFyre
Marchtwin
creepi0
Gemini
Acritiqua
nemapasara
kroi
Moonjump05
Mana
panki
bossbaby
jakkusun
73 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 40 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ReyofLightSide Fri 30 Jun 2017, 10:53 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
ReyofLightSide wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:'Yet to be told', huh? Interesting.  Cool

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 40 Tweets10

Gosh, I wonder who in the First Order would've wanted to save Leia? Confus
@WhatGirl

Yeah, I can't remember if you were here back then it not, but someone addressed the "warning datacard" to Pablo, suggesting that Kylo sent it, and Pablo said he couldn't get into that. @Mrs Ben Solo might have a copy of the actual tweet. I can't remember the exact wording, but I  remember thinking that it was definitely Kylo who sent it.
@SoloSideCousin

Yesssssss, we did think it was Kylo who sends it. Also there is a theory on tumblr about the assassination attempt on Leia in Bloodline. Was it Snoke showing Kylo he could "get to" Leia if Kylo didn't join the FO? Or was it an inside job and that is why Kylo turned on the Resistance? Anyway, a theory that Kylo is protecting his mother somehow.
@ReyofLightSide

That would make a TON of sense, knowing a bit of the background behind Bloodline. The "napkin incident" was one of the things that Claudia Gray included at Rian's request, if you'll recall. And from what I recall, the whole bombing thing was more like a "warning shot" than something actually intended to kill.

It would also be very Anakin-like if Ben's fall had to do with protecting his mother.
@ISeeAnIsland

Ha great minds post alike! Razz
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Fri 30 Jun 2017, 11:05 pm

This video, just posted today, pretty much covers everything in this conversation. I wonder if it's what spurred that person on Twitter to question MM:

Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 01 Jul 2017, 12:27 am

It's nice to have something bright again!

I must admit I forgot about that little bit - and began to think about as yet another SW inconsistency. I'am glad I was wrong.

Also, if I remember correctly there was a tweet (a long ago when Pablo was nice lol) where he suggested that Snoke knows Leia.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Sat 01 Jul 2017, 1:11 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:It's nice to have something bright again!

I must admit I forgot about that little bit - and began to think about as yet another SW inconsistency. I'am glad I was wrong.

Also, if I remember correctly there was a tweet (a long ago when Pablo was nice lol) where he suggested that Snoke knows Leia.
@Darth_Awakened

Maybe they had a fling while Han was away. Laughing It's the all the gold.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Sat 01 Jul 2017, 5:28 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:This video, just posted today, pretty much covers everything in this conversation. I wonder if it's what spurred that person on Twitter to question MM:

@Cowgirlsamurai

Thanks for posting that.  He has some very interesting ideas.  One question I have, though, is about what he says at around the 0:25 mark.  He says that Lucasfilm has stated they won't be recasting the role of Leia.  Did they really say that?  I remember they said something about not having plans to CGI her, but I don't remember them saying anything about whether they would recast or not.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 01 Jul 2017, 6:06 am

They've never said that. They've said they won't use CGI and that TLJ is the last movie with CF but nothing about recasting.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Sat 01 Jul 2017, 6:37 am

@Darth_Awakened

I thought this was implied in The Force Awakens when Leia tells Han that Snoke seduced Ben to the dark side. To me, it was clear that Snoke was a known figure in their lives.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 01 Jul 2017, 7:20 am

Piper Maru wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

I thought this was implied in The Force Awakens when Leia tells Han that Snoke seduced Ben to the dark side. To me, it was clear that Snoke was a known figure in their lives.
@Piper Maru

Knowing someone doesn't mean intimate knowing, decades long knowing, etc. Leia could have suspected that Ben was under someone's influence, but once that influence was revealed to be Snoke, there's no point to address him as anything but Snoke. 

If we go by canon timeline, FO was still hiding in Unknown Regions 6 years prior to TFA, and Snoke definitely wasn't a political factor in GFFA cause nobody mentions him. You can't have Presidential elections plot pulled off without mentioning a power player if there's such a figure. But the only FO liaisons we hear of are Lady Carise and Amaxine Warriors.  

So my bet is that "Leia knows Snoke" refers to period between Bloodline and TFA when FO reveal happened.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Sat 01 Jul 2017, 7:38 am

I didn't say she knew Snoke "intimately" as a friend, but she knew him in some capacity.

The fact that he was (1) known figure and (2) was around enough to seduce Ben implies that he was a constant presence in their lives - a colleague, a visitor in their vacation home, an investor of sorts (going by his pimp-y looks), whatever else.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 01 Jul 2017, 8:11 am

I've been thinking about datacard warning a bit more:

I see two possibilities:

1. Kylo Ren - It seems obvious a this point. He's against the use of SKB against Resistance. Leia's his mum.

2. A wise plot device to introduce a new character to avoid the notion of being pulled in the story out of nowhere.
i.e. Admiral Holdo or someone from her team undercover on SKB

Unlike Rose (who's maintenance worker at the Resistance base and such is expected to be among all this crowd running around the base in TFA but not necessarily seen on the screen, and unlike DJ who is apparently in the package of the new world introduction, Holdo seems to be a part of the Resistance and nowhere to be seen in TFA (unlike Rose you would expect to see her among other high positioned resistance fighter debating the SKB and how to blow it up).
So, where was Holdo during the events of TFA?

Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Sat 01 Jul 2017, 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40