Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 1

+45
Search Your Feelings
Darth Dementor
Rei of Sunshine
MyOnlyHope
Maria26
Queen Rey
ReyofLightSide
MoonlitMoss
ZenBrainJam
Kessel
SoloSideCousin
panki
EchoBase
Mana
Darth Dingbat
Sylvia Snow
MoonFyre
SanghaRen
BlackIsTheColor
BastilaBey
Moonjump05
jakkusun
Saracene
Xylo Ren
CienaRee
MeadowofAshes
MissG
Force22
Gemini
Birdwoman
Darth Rowan
Camaro
RKR Connection
vaderito
IoJovi
AnneNeville
Little_Boots
rey09
FrolickingFizzgig
thescavenger
Reylo Lemon
YoloKylo
Darth_Awakened
Rimfaxe96
ISeeAnIsland
49 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 1

Post by AnneNeville Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:08 pm

The answer was not hysterical laughter or mockery. Pop corn
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 1

Post by vaderito Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:11 pm

Most importantly, wasn't shut down like Rey at Luke's Jedi Academy theory.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:13 pm

This is interesting. O_o I wonder if he'll have anything to say about what's written on the official website. Obviously this book he keeps getting messaged about is full of speculations on the part of whoever wrote it.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 1 - Page 3 2Gub82Y

Last edited by MyOnlyHope on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:13 pm

VERY intriguing tweet.

While to me, that doesn't tell us that Kylo was the mole, it does tell us that there should be some very interesting things coming out in the Ben Solo Backstory...
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:14 pm

To me PH "non replies" replies sometimes tell more than when he actually does address the issue Confus
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:21 pm

@MyOnlyHope That exchange=Potential big deal.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:22 pm

Force22 wrote:@MyOnlyHope , awesome! May of us have always claimed that the info on the website wasn't definitive, or that it represented just a perception of Kylo, perhaps not true. People with opposite opinion mocked us. Well, according to PH that info is not solid canon.
We'll see what he says. It's ongoing. I still think it's likely Ben killed his fellow students. He's called "Jedi Killer" in many sources. That's what Lucasfilm wants us to believe for the time being at least. Obviously there's more to the story.

MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:23 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:VERY intriguing tweet.

While to me, that doesn't tell us that Kylo was the mole, it does tell us that there should be some very interesting things coming out in the Ben Solo Backstory...

Or at least there is more to be said about the Kylo-Leia relationship.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:27 pm

Yep, as I suspected. Jedi Killer Kylo should be taken as Word of God for the time being.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 1 - Page 3 NCwW0rV
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:34 pm

Wow, great job!!!  That is fantastic.  Personally I take that as a yes that Ren warned his mom.

Last edited by IoJovi on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:35 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:Yep, as I suspected. Jedi Killer Kylo should be taken as Word of God for the time being.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 1 - Page 3 NCwW0rV
But we do have remember something...

Obi-Wan: Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He ceased to be the Jedi Anakin Skywalker and "became" Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed.

Han Solo (in TFA): One boy, an apprentice turned against him, destroyed it all.

Kylo Ren (in TFA): Your son is gone. He was weak and foolish, like his father. So I destroyed him.

Vader (in Rebels): Anakin Skywalker was weak, so I destroyed him.

There is way more to this story for sure. From the actual movie excluding everything I've never read and don't care about, all we know is that "one student" became a "Jedi Killer". "Jedi" is a term for a member of a specific order, and killing a "Jedi" does not necessarily mean physical death. Obi-Wan said Darth Vader "killed" Anakin.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:40 pm

Tweeter who asked those Jedi Killer questions also managed to get that great response about Kylo's flying skills. he's a very smart guy.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:41 pm

Force22 wrote:Interesting @MyOnlyHope , so Kylo is indeed identified as the jedi killer. Fair enough.
Yep, although we still have no idea what happened at Luke's Temple. Pablo suggested that Kylo's attack didn't take place all that long before the events of TFA. It seems Bloodlines might drop a rough timeline. Only time will tell.

Anne's having a cute conversation with Pablo haha!
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:44 pm

@meadowofashes Nice!! He replied to you! How long did it take between when you posted and when he replied lol??

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:45 pm

H-beating H-beating H-beating H-beating He likes my Richard III/Shakespeare joke. I think I'm in love.

In a nerdy, academic sort of fashion. H-beating H-beating H-beating H-beating
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:47 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig But Pablo also said in one of his tweets, which I desperately need for my archive (the image of the tweet), that Han and Leia marriage collapse after their son became a murderer. Can someone find this tweet? Plz! Anyway, murderer may be in relation to just joining FO or Jedi school.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:58 pm

rey09 wrote:@meadowofashes Nice!! He replied to you! How long did it take between when you posted and when he replied lol??

About 15 minutes. Smile Still waiting on a response to question #2 (don't think he'll answer that one), but hey, I'm happy he did one! That was super nice of him!

https://twitter.com/FelixAzrael/status/716411157733515264

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 1 - Page 3 PFryhfS

So what do we think? He wasn't dismissive. Good evidence it was once Ben Solo's lightsaber?

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sat 02 Apr 2016, 7:06 pm

@MeadowofAshes Good evidence that it was a good question.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sat 02 Apr 2016, 7:08 pm

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 1 - Page 3 Sfo1VbA

Agreed, Pablo. Tortured anti-heroes just make you need that epic clearly foreshadowed redemption arc. It's hard to enjoy them as villains because you don't feel that they really are "villains".
AnneNeville wrote:@MeadowofAshes Good evidence that it was a good question.
I wouldn't have worded it that way to be honest. The question needed to be sneakier. Using the word "entitlement" gave him the right to twist it back in a way that resulted in a more ambiguous response. That said, I think it's clear he thought it was a good question, because he felt the need to not really "answer" it.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2016, 7:12 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 1 - Page 3 Sfo1VbA

Agreed, Pablo. Tortured anti-heroes just make you need that epic clearly foreshadowed redemption arc. It's hard to enjoy them as villains because you don't feel that they really are "villains".

Yeah, Hux and Snoke get off on it, Kylo doesn't.

Personally, I like both. Scenery-chewing mustache-twirling villains who savour their evil-doings with glee can be great fun. I do have a soft spot for the tortured souls, on occasion. That said, Angel from BTVS used to get on my bits at times with his hand-wringing over Angelus. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sat 02 Apr 2016, 7:17 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 1 - Page 3 Sfo1VbA

Yeah, Hux and Snoke get off on it, Kylo doesn't.

Personally, I like both. Scenery-chewing mustache-twirling villains who savour their evil-doings with glee can be great fun. I do have a soft spot for the tortured souls, on occasion. That said, Angel from BTVS used to get on my bits at times with his hand-wringing over Angelus. Rolling Eyes
I like both too, but I can't say I'm invested in Kylo as a "villain". I wasn't invested in Spike as a "villain" either.

I despise Angel from Buffy. He's a horribly written character, especially around Buffy. It didn't help that Boreanaz wasn't exactly the greatest actor when he first started playing the part. His scenes in the first episode make me cringe more than the robot episode xD
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Sat 02 Apr 2016, 7:21 pm

Those are really good answers.I have to say from my experience Reylo fans aways ask the most interesting/important questions which are not aways Reylo centric and that's a Very good thing.
Personally,it doesn't make sense for me that Kylo would want the Skywalker lightsaber just because he feels entitled to it.I mean why would he want something that belonged to Anakin and Luke?He's idealizing Vader and is trying very hard to cut down everything that connects him to his family so I do believe he was telling the truth about the lightsaber being his.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next