Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

+64
nonesuch
Kylo Rey
Night Huntress
cnunn
Forsythia
Man Without A Star
benorganasolo
Kyla Ren
DarthRen
Moonjump05
LadyHa
BenRey
MindAndMagic
IoJovi
Rimfaxe96
vaderito
Mana
rey09
Rei of Sunshine
Darth_Awakened
Moonlight13
Darth Rowan
Darth Dementor
MeadowofAshes
MrsWindu
Blood Moon
Blackcanary
Armadeus
Millicent the Cat
ReyofLightSide
kroi
panki
spacebaby45678
Piper Maru
Airemyn
SheLitAFire
Lily Snape
adamdrivershair
bashfulblueeyes3
Saracene
Irina de France
soulluos
Marie Ren
Reylo Lemon
ZioRen
kassadin
Kessel
Helix
SkyStar
Birdwoman
snufkin
Darth Dingbat
SoloSideCousin
Acritiqua
motherofpearl1
Xylo Ren
nemapasara
Cowgirlsamurai
EchoBase
BenOrgana
Kylo Men
SanghaRen
tukicarreno
ISeeAnIsland
68 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by nemapasara Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:26 am

@Darth_Awakened

Same! Honestly, half the fun is the speculating. I just have to continuously remind myself that it might not happen and that I can't get attached to my own speculations.

And I'm seriously loving Rian's quote on Kylo the more I read it. Honestly, I can understand why they can't talk about Kylo now, the writer describing it as Rian "bubbling to life" and "unable to suppress a toothy grin" when talking about him tells me so much. And once again saying that Kylo and Rey are two sides of something and that it's fascinating...I can't see it meaning that they're going to fight each other forever until Rey finally kills Kylo. It comes off sounding like Rey's going to go through some self-discovery in this movie and that once she peels off her own mask, she might realize that what's underneath is not so different from who Kylo is. It might scare her and make her want to run but it's going to be what makes her feel compassion for him and it's going to be crucial to her journey.
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:30 am

Rimfaxe96 wrote:Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 21314343_1790657324557524_9104594166529678968_n

Well, I know what I'll be looking for in the shelves this week! I need to know what porgs sound like! Very Happy
@Rimfaxe96

I picked up one of those for my daughter. I can take/post a video if anyone is interested.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:33 am

@vaderito

I can't see the difference either that's why I asked.

Also: I forgot, how we all came to conclusion that Leia's grey dress has to be almost after D'Qar? Because of Poe?

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:35 am

nemapasara wrote:@Darth_Awakened

Same! Honestly, half the fun is the speculating. I just have to continuously remind myself that it might not happen and that I can't get attached to my own speculations.

And I'm seriously loving Rian's quote on Kylo the more I read it. Honestly, I can understand why they can't talk about Kylo now, the writer describing it as Rian "bubbling to life" and "unable to suppress a toothy grin" when talking about him tells me so much. And once again saying that Kylo and Rey are two sides of something and that it's fascinating...I can't see it meaning that they're going to fight each other forever until Rey finally kills Kylo. It comes off sounding like Rey's going to go through some self-discovery in this movie and that once she peels off her own mask, she might realize that what's underneath is not so different from who Kylo is. It might scare her and make her want to run but it's going to be what makes her feel compassion for him and it's going to be crucial to her journey.
@nemapasara

I agree that part of Rian's grin was really great, it immediately cheered me up, because the first part about Ruke was the same old! I am happy that Rian confirmed that Kylo is a relatable character, not some kind of space abomination some people make him be. I am really positive about the movie now.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:40 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:@vaderito

Also: I forgot, how we all came to conclusion that Leia's grey dress has to be almost after D'Qar? Because of Poe?

@Darth_Awakened

No, because Grey dress appears on Raddus and brown dress appears on Crait (scene with Rey, for example). Also, grey dress appears in that super secret scene with Kylo, which is why their meeting, assuming there's one (given actors in costume and Rian reacting to a shot scene), has to be Act 1 or Act 2 tops. Leia won't change back to grey once she goes brown.

BTW, Empire shows Poe's X Wing approaching Dreadnought above D'Qar.

Last edited by vaderito on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:43 am

Irina de France wrote:On another note... Finn and Rose look like they're about to kiss in their pic, lol.
@Irina de France

Right? My jaw dropped when I saw that pic. They're just oozing UST there.

Thank you so much for your work in scanning and posting this, @MrsWindu!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:44 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Irina de France wrote:On another note... Finn and Rose look like they're about to kiss in their pic, lol.
@Irina de France

Right?  My jaw dropped when I saw that pic. They're just oozing UST there.

@ISeeAnIsland

They are giving a strong Hanleia vibe which is interesting given Rian's denial of such.

BTW, Luke is so sexy on that Empire picture I have no choice but ship Ruke so hard. cheers
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:49 am

I'm stupid - which dress is this?

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 Gallery-1502392706-laura-dern
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:59 am

vaderito wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

No, because Grey dress appears on Raddus and brown dress appears on Crait (scene with Rey, for example). Also, grey dress appears in that super secret scene with Kylo, which is why their meeting, assuming there's one (given actors in costume and Rian reacting to a shot scene), has to be Act 1 or Act 2 tops. Leia won't change back to grey once she goes brown.
@vaderito

It appears like that at first glance, but:

1. We don't know exactly when the scenes on Raddus take place. (most likely during the evacuation, but...)

Some contradictory things about Poe tell me that it doesn't end to be like we see it now:

- "Now or never" line with Poe in his X wing with BB 8 behind him (shown on the Disney shareholders meeting) + set Photos of Poe in the cockpit

- Jason's old report on X Wing getting some improvement

- X wing explodes while Poe is running towards it

- Poe in the orange suit on the Raddus (without the pilot vest on) in the scene with Leia.

- Also there's Chewie's photo on the Raddus.

If the Resistance settles on Crait as SW databank suggests quite early in the movie, I can't see Chewie and co. arriving on Anch To that early.

My point is: I think there's possibility of several scenes on the Raddus (before and after Crait).

Just throwing possibilities nothing more..
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 04 Sep 2017, 12:00 pm

vaderito wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Irina de France

Right?  My jaw dropped when I saw that pic. They're just oozing UST there.

@ISeeAnIsland

They are giving a strong Hanleia vibe which is interesting given Rian's denial of such.

BTW, Luke is so sexy on that Empire picture I have no choice but ship Ruke so hard. cheers
@vaderito

I agree. Even the marketing seems to be positioning them as HanLeia 2.0. But who knows, maybe onscreen, it'll be something entirely different?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 04 Sep 2017, 12:03 pm

SkyStar wrote:I'm stupid - which dress is this?

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 Gallery-1502392706-laura-dern
@SkyStar

Brown. It has longer collar:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 Leia-tlj

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 CARRIE-FISHER-1006793

and this is grey:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 EWV0l9ifgvShVF6I56fRocr_If_bB2jRj12ccGg6lHs

The scene with Holdo looks like a greeting which begs the question whether they were separated at some point. They should be cause we know that part of the movie is Holdo vs Poe. So where is Leia at that time? Also, Holdo is not in her admiral uniform (reported by MSW and seen on Lego Holdo).

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 04 Sep 2017, 12:10 pm

@Darth_Awakened That is correct. It seems to me that the Resistance settles on Crait fairly early but the attack starts later, in the third act. In between those 2 events, Rey/Chewie/R2 arrive at some point, Finn/Rose/BB8 come back at some point, etc. We still haven't clinched all details and exact chronology of minor details, but bigger outline is pretty good.

As for Poe flying with BB8, we know from Lego set that Finn, Rose and BB8 are on the transporter pod during the D'Qar battle. So that creates possibility that Poe/Boob/Now-or-never is not D'Qar battle but something else. second space battle for a space chase or whatever. We need a trailer.

@MrsWindu What do they say about Poe's X Wing? Outfitted with a new ???? to ????? FO guns. I'm curious cause it's sounds like this is his advanced X Wing that Jason talked about but it sounded like he would get that one later. And yet the image seems to show asteroid belt around D'Qar which is early in the movie.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 04 Sep 2017, 12:16 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
vaderito wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

@vaderito

It appears like that at first glance, but:

1. We don't know exactly when the scenes on Raddus take place. (most likely during the evacuation, but...)

Some contradictory things about Poe tell me that it doesn't end to be like we see it now:

- "Now or never" line with Poe in his X wing with BB 8 behind him (shown on the Disney shareholders meeting) + set Photos of Poe in the cockpit

- Jason's old report on X Wing getting some improvement

- X wing explodes while Poe is running towards it

- Poe in the orange suit on the Raddus (without the pilot vest on) in the scene with Leia.

- Also there's Chewie's photo on the Raddus.

If the Resistance settles on Crait as SW databank suggests quite early in the movie, I can't see Chewie and co. arriving from Anch To that early.

My point is: I think there's possibility of several scenes on the Raddus (before and after Crait).

Just throwing possibilities nothing more..
@Darth_Awakened

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Mon 04 Sep 2017, 12:23 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Rimfaxe96 wrote:Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 21314343_1790657324557524_9104594166529678968_n

Well, I know what I'll be looking for in the shelves this week! I need to know what porgs sound like! Very Happy
@Rimfaxe96

I picked up one of those for my daughter. I can take/post a video if anyone is interested.
@ISeeAnIsland

Yes plz *_*
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 04 Sep 2017, 12:34 pm

vaderito wrote:@Darth_Awakened That is correct. It seems to me that the Resistance settles on Crait fairly early but the attack starts later, in the third act. In between those 2 events, Rey/Chewie/R2 arrive at some point, Finn/Rose/BB8 come back at some point, etc. We still haven't clinched all details and exact chronology of minor details, but bigger outline is pretty good.

As for Poe flying with BB8, we know from Lego set that Finn, Rose and BB8 are on the transporter pod during the D'Qar battle. So that creates possibility that Poe/Boob/Now-or-never is not D'Qar battle but something else. second space battle for a space chase or whatever. We need a trailer.

@MrsWindu What do they say about Poe's X Wing? Outfitted with a new ???? to ????? FO guns. I'm curious cause it's sounds like this is his advanced X Wing that Jason talked about but it sounded like he would get that one later. And yet the image seems to show asteroid belt around D'Qar which is early in the movie.
@vaderito

If it's the same X wing that got explodes in the attack on the hanger: than the other attack has to be definitely later on.

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 04 Sep 2017, 12:38 pm

Half the fun of speculating is not knowing until you're in the theater how much you got right. Like I said before, having seen the 70mm trailers for both TLJ and Blade Runner 2049, I absolutely know what the central mystery/backstory/conflict is for the latter just based on how much information they gave away in the trailer. Meanwhile, I have ideas about what's going on with the ST and what TLJ's timeline and plots/character arcs are most likely to be, but there's still enough mystery (not Mystery Box) going on that I can't say for certain. And that probably makes me different from a lot of movie goers, but I'm way more intrigued and looking forward to seeing it.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 04 Sep 2017, 12:52 pm

I'm getting a Han Solo vibe from Finn
The reluctant hero
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 04 Sep 2017, 12:53 pm

I'm getting a Han Solo vibe from Finn
The reluctant hero
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 04 Sep 2017, 1:03 pm

can we talk seriously about Ruke? What would be a bigger and more unexpected shock than that? People expect My Baby Girl. People expect Dark!Luke. People expect Luke getting out of his funk and leading the new Jedi. People expect anything but when they hear about Ruke they go lol!

So I decided to take Ruke seriously. I'm reading Mr Rochester. That's Luke 100%. He's in his 40s and Jane is only 18. Sounds familiar? 40s or 50s doesn't matter, Rukechester is to be taken seriously. Think about it. Why would Mark say that he was surprised where Rian took Luke and that he disagreed until he realized it was great unless it's something nobody thought of? But we know that he wanted Dark!Luke, and fans have been predicting Luke getting out of his funk thanks to Rey since forever. So what is left but Ruke.

I admit I was laughing like a hyena while typing this but I still think this deserves a very serious consideration. Just look at Mr Rukechester:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 Luke_210

Tormented, formerly debauched, with dark secret, desperate for romantic luv. Yeah.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 04 Sep 2017, 1:05 pm

vaderito wrote:can we talk seriously about Ruke? What would be a bigger and more unexpected shock than that? People expect My Baby Girl. People expect Dark!Luke. People expect Luke getting out of his funk and leading the new Jedi. People expect anything but when they hear about Ruke they go lol!

So I decided to take Ruke seriously. I'm reading Mr Rochester. That's Luke 100%. He's in his 40s and Jane is only 18. Sounds familiar? 40s or 50s doesn't matter, Rukechester is to be taken seriously. Think about it. Why would Mark say that he was surprised where Rian took Luke and that he disagreed until he realized it was great unless it's something nobody thought of? But we know that he wanted Dark!Luke, and fans have been predicting Luke getting out of his funk thanks to Rey since forever. So what is left but Ruke.

I admit I was laughing like a hyena while typing this but I still think this deserves a very serious consideration. Just look at Mr Rukechester:

Tormented, formerly debauched, with dark secret, desperate for romantic luv. Yeah.
@vaderito

Are you all right, Vad?

lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 04 Sep 2017, 1:12 pm

@Darth_Awakened Ruke Lives! The sooner you all accept it the better for you. Twisted Evil

Backlash against Rian's Reliable Kylo in T Minus 5..4..3..2...1
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Mon 04 Sep 2017, 1:13 pm

vaderito wrote:can we talk seriously about Ruke? What would be a bigger and more unexpected shock than that? People expect My Baby Girl. People expect Dark!Luke. People expect Luke getting out of his funk and leading the new Jedi. People expect anything but when they hear about Ruke they go lol!

@vaderito
I think Ruke have a couple of decades on them lol! but why not? I mean, SW does love it's age differences and those unconventional pairings. Ruke would be fire, let's be real. Young woman finds the man who she idolized her entire life only for him to be some broody, grumpy old hermit who wants her off the island. "Leave this place" "I'm not going anywhere without you." He, reluctantly, trains her and slowly grows to care for her and her for him and than his dastardly nephew crashes the budding romance and challenges him to a duel. Luke strikes him down and, simultaneously, wins Rey's heart. They leave Ahch-To together, flying the MF off into that gorgeous sunset. Luke goes off to confront Snoke and the FO, telling Rey to "Stay back!". She watches with teary eyes as he goes into the belly of the beast. /end
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Mon 04 Sep 2017, 1:15 pm

Don't make fun of Ruke, guys. I am now convinced it's going to be the love story of the century. I just look at Luke's soulful eyes and now I'm saying to myself: yes. You should get a man who looks at you the way Luke looks at Rey. No way he'd look at anyone else that way.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Mon 04 Sep 2017, 1:18 pm

“Come, I’ll show you the true meaning of the Force" - If that is not kinky af, I don't know what it is.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 04 Sep 2017, 1:20 pm

@nemapasara I'm tearing up! Rule fanfics are my most anticipated thing out of TLJ. The pairing is legit hot, lets be real, for all the reasons you mentioned.

I'm gonna make them kiss!

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 4h0kwzd2ycaz

People are missing out on something wonderful with their obsession with familial relation. Ruke is so much better than Mah baby Girl crap.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_otme6sl8831rhxf16_540

@SkyStar Exactly. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next