Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi

+54
PalmettoBlue
LesCousinsDangereux
shii405
Darth Dementor
C.V
Forsythia
Airemyn
adamdrivershair
reylo1992
nemapasara
SanghaRen
Night Huntress
RosiePancake
EchoBase
panki
MoonFyre
Blood Moon
tukicarreno
Kessel
Cowgirlsamurai
gwendy85
Moonjump05
Tex
Piper Maru
Saracene
AceofWands
FrolickingFizzgig
MindAndMagic
MrsWindu
SoloSideCousin
Moonlight13
DarthRen
snufkin
ReyofLightSide
Darth Rowan
Anakin Skywalker
Irina de France
nite0wl29
Reylo Lemon
Birdwoman
MissG
Xylo Ren
Darth Dingbat
Mana
vaderito
Darth_Awakened
Man Without A Star
SkyStar
Lily Snape
Rei of Sunshine
ISeeAnIsland
SheLitAFire
rey09
IoJovi
58 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 2 Empty Re: Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi

Post by nite0wl29 Sun 08 Oct 2017, 12:08 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:Biggest surprise of today: there is no poster

Biggest surprise of tomorrow: there is no trailer

Biggest surprise of December: there is no film
@Darth Dingbat

If that would happen, I think a thousand voices would be screaming out and suddenly be silenced.
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 2 Empty Re: Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi

Post by Irina de France Sun 08 Oct 2017, 12:12 pm

It's 1:12 PM EST and STILL NOTHING
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star Sun 08 Oct 2017, 12:24 pm

I have a feeling that its coming out tommorow..
Man Without A Star
Man Without A Star
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 08 Oct 2017, 12:26 pm

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 08 Oct 2017, 12:27 pm

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Sun 08 Oct 2017, 12:42 pm

@rey09

and that's the second Kylo as it was said in "leak" Smile)
but both lightsibers...
guess 1 shot of kylo's seber equals 3-4 others? in other teasers ))
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sun 08 Oct 2017, 12:52 pm

@rey09

LOL glad to see I'm not the only one like:

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 2 Tenor

Man Without A Star wrote:I have a feeling that its coming out tommorow..
@Man Without A Star

This. And I just realized there is a reason why I've been able to watch the OT and PT every day on TV for the past week. It's part of their strategy to get the hype going for Monday's trailer: DUH. And here I thought they were just being nice because they want me to be happy. ^^
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 08 Oct 2017, 12:57 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:
@rey09

LOL glad to see I'm not the only one like:

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 2 Tenor

Man Without A Star wrote:I have a feeling that its coming out tommorow..
@Man Without A Star

This. And I just realized there is a reason why I've been able to watch the OT and PT every day on TV for the past week. It's part of their strategy to get the hype going for Monday's trailer: DUH. And here I thought they were just being nice because they want me to be happy. ^^
@Darth Rowan

That grip is so sexy, oh my God
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Sun 08 Oct 2017, 1:05 pm

nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Sun 08 Oct 2017, 1:32 pm

still nothing as I can see Sad
are we sure poster should be dropped today? was it official info?
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 08 Oct 2017, 1:58 pm

Anakin Skywalker wrote:still nothing as I can see Sad
@Anakin Skywalker

No, it was never stated anywhere. We just thought they might follow what they did for TFA, which is revealing the poster the day before at noon.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 08 Oct 2017, 2:00 pm

I could have sworn I saw it on starwars.com, or some official site. That’s what prompted me to create the topic. Now if you ask me a day later to remember where I got this info, it might be an uphill battle... Laughing

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Sun 08 Oct 2017, 2:04 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:still nothing as I can see Sad
@Anakin Skywalker

No, it was never stated anywhere. We just thought they might follow what they did for TFA, which is revealing the poster the day before at noon.
@Xylo Ren
hope they will.
but if it won't be today (maybe because of busy SW day with 3 new teasers) then definitely on monday or it can be released after trailer?
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sun 08 Oct 2017, 2:05 pm

wasn't it one of those Reddit rumors that mentioned a poster drop before the trailer?
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Sun 08 Oct 2017, 2:06 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:wasn't it one of those Reddit rumors that mentioned a poster drop before the trailer?
@Rei of Sunshine

it was on Reddit too, but maybe not only on reddit, don't remember
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 08 Oct 2017, 2:07 pm

They could drop it tonight once all ten supposed teasers have dropped. We've only had two so it feels like squeezing in eight more today might be a bit much.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 08 Oct 2017, 4:15 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:They could drop it tonight once all ten supposed teasers have dropped. We've only had two so it feels like squeezing in eight more today might be a bit much.
@Xylo Ren

There's been three teasers so far....but it's been a few hours since the most recent one dropped.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 08 Oct 2017, 5:51 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:They could drop it tonight once all ten supposed teasers have dropped. We've only had two so it feels like squeezing in eight more today might be a bit much.
@Xylo Ren

There's been three teasers so far....but it's been a few hours since the most recent one dropped.
@ISeeAnIsland

I've only seen 2 teasers from today. The Kylo-Rey-Luke hands one, and Kylo's lightsaber. What's the other one?
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 08 Oct 2017, 5:53 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Xylo Ren

@ISeeAnIsland

I've only seen 2 teasers from today. The Kylo-Rey-Luke hands one, and Kylo's lightsaber. What's the other one?
@SheLitAFire

There are two "Kylo's lightsaber" teasers. There's one where Kylo's hand picks up the unlit lightsaber hilt from the floor of what appears to be Snoke's throne room, and there's a second one where they just show his hand holding the light lightsaber/hilt.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 08 Oct 2017, 5:58 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Xylo Ren

@ISeeAnIsland

@SheLitAFire

The other one is just of Rey training on Ahch-To, posted on SW twitter.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:03 pm

Man Without A Star wrote:I am afraid that they wont be able to top the teaser poster :/
@Man Without A Star

I was going to say the same thing! I love the teaser poster, not just for obvious reasons, but it was simple yet different and striking.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:14 pm

So trailer and poster bring back two questions - 1) What is the rating and will it at all mention the specifics? Most likely violence at Uncle Luke's Bible Camp. But we've joked about what if there's anything close to sexy times. and 2) We know Carrie Fisher worked with Rian Johnson on the later drafts of the script and the shooting script was the product of their collaboration. Will we see her credited as co-writer with him on the screenplay? He wrote the story treatment and early drafts, but it'd be pretty f*king great if her last credit was for the screenplay. It'd even in a weird way "rhyme" with ESB because that's considered the joint work of Leigh Brackett and Lawrence Kasdan.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:17 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:
Man Without A Star wrote:I am afraid that they wont be able to top the teaser poster :/
@Man Without A Star

I was going to say the same thing! I love the teaser poster, not just for obvious reasons, but it was simple yet different and striking.
@ReyofLightSide

"There is beauty in simplicity" - the teaser poster is a perfect example of that Smile
Man Without A Star
Man Without A Star
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:19 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Xylo Ren

@ISeeAnIsland

@SheLitAFire

@Xylo Ren

Ohhhh yeah, I missed the Rey training one. I figured it was the same shot as in the teaser trailer from the summer.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:28 pm

snufkin wrote:So trailer and poster bring back two questions - 1) What is the rating and will it at all mention the specifics? Most likely violence at Uncle Luke's Bible Camp. But we've joked about what if there's anything close to sexy times. and 2) We know Carrie Fisher worked with Rian Johnson on the later drafts of the script and the shooting script was the product of their collaboration. Will we see her credited as co-writer with him on the screenplay? He wrote the story treatment and early drafts, but it'd be pretty f*king great if her last credit was for the screenplay. It'd even in a weird way "rhyme" with ESB because that's considered the joint work of Leigh Brackett and Lawrence Kasdan.
@snufkin

The rating is PG-13. It was on the tickets that the guy took a picture of and posted on reddit (and has since been taken down)...the theatre had mistakenly sold him the tickets a couple of days before they were supposed to go on sale.

SheLitAFire wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Xylo Ren

@ISeeAnIsland

@SheLitAFire

@Xylo Ren

Ohhhh yeah, I missed the Rey training one. I figured it was the same shot as in the teaser trailer from the summer.
@SheLitAFire

It's sort of similar, but they threw a few more shots of her showing off bada** shots lightsaber moves in the new teaser.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next