Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi

+54
PalmettoBlue
LesCousinsDangereux
shii405
Darth Dementor
C.V
Forsythia
Airemyn
adamdrivershair
reylo1992
nemapasara
SanghaRen
Night Huntress
RosiePancake
EchoBase
panki
MoonFyre
Blood Moon
tukicarreno
Kessel
Cowgirlsamurai
gwendy85
Moonjump05
Tex
Piper Maru
Saracene
AceofWands
FrolickingFizzgig
MindAndMagic
MrsWindu
SoloSideCousin
Moonlight13
DarthRen
snufkin
ReyofLightSide
Darth Rowan
Anakin Skywalker
Irina de France
nite0wl29
Reylo Lemon
Birdwoman
MissG
Xylo Ren
Darth Dingbat
Mana
vaderito
Darth_Awakened
Man Without A Star
SkyStar
Lily Snape
Rei of Sunshine
ISeeAnIsland
SheLitAFire
rey09
IoJovi
58 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Empty Re: Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 01 Nov 2017, 2:11 am

shii405 wrote:Have this image been released before? This is like combination of Japanese poster Rey and character poster Kylo? Cause character poster Rey holding saber lower? scratch

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Star-w10

A Japanese media posted this image with article about Adam spoiled Rey's royalty origin in GQ
@shii405

So it's not a fan manipulation?

You mean it was out there at the official Japanese site?

It's getting better by every minute Very Happy
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Empty Re: Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi

Post by shii405 Wed 01 Nov 2017, 2:14 am

I just edited my previous post. It is definitely not by fan. Because we have never seen that Rey pose/image before right? It is clearly different than the released character poster Rey and now that I look at it again, it is also different than the JP poster Rey... hmm... they must have got this image of Rey officially from LF and combined it together with Kylo? I am starting to think they got this edited image directly from official distributor for marketing purpose.
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 01 Nov 2017, 2:41 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
shii405 wrote:Have this image been released before? This is like combination of Japanese poster Rey and character poster Kylo? Cause character poster Rey holding saber lower? scratch

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Star-w10

A Japanese media posted this image with article about Adam spoiled Rey's royalty origin in GQ
@shii405

So it's not a fan manipulation?

You mean it was out there at the official Japanese site?

It's getting better by every minute Very Happy
@Darth_Awakened

This poster is very interesting for another reason. Over in the "Nailing the Timeline" thread, I had said in response to a series of pictures @reylo1992 put up, that Kylo's scar was distinctly healing over time, and that so far, the "outstretched hand" scene had shown the most healed scar.

What is interesting with this picture, especially if it was officially released by LF, is that Rey and Kylo seem to be traveling in not only the same direction, but his like @shii405 mentioned about the lightsabers, Kylo's lightsaber is quite lowered and quite unthreatening in the original Kylo "red" picture.

But more than that ... look at his scar. His scar is not that healed in this picture. He is beyond the band-aid stage, but it is still deep enough to be pretty far from the "outstretched hand" stage as well.

So here's my crazy thought, if LF did put this together for the Japanese market, is there anything to be gleaned from it timeline-wise? in other words, does Rey somehow leave with Kylo Ren or even maybe just starts to think like him at an earlier point in the movie than the "outstretched hand" scene?

Also, in terms of Japanese marketing, does this image make them look like "a couple" to Japanese viewers as much as or even more so than Western viewers? Thank you for bringing this over. :-)
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Wed 01 Nov 2017, 2:55 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Star-w10

@Darth_Awakened

This poster is very interesting for another reason.  Over in the "Nailing the Timeline" thread, I had said in response to a series of pictures @reylo1992 put up, that Kylo's scar was distinctly healing over time, and that so far, the "outstretched hand" scene had shown the most healed scar.

What is interesting with this picture, especially if it was officially released by LF, is that Rey and Kylo seem to be traveling in not only the same direction, but his like @shii405 mentioned about the lightsabers, Kylo's lightsaber is quite lowered and quite unthreatening in the original Kylo "red" picture.

But more than that ... look at his scar.  His scar is not that healed in this picture.  He is beyond the band-aid stage, but it is still deep enough to be pretty far from the "outstretched hand" stage as well.

So here's my crazy thought, if LF did put this together for the Japanese market, is there anything to be gleaned from it timeline-wise?  in other words, does Rey somehow leave with Kylo Ren or even maybe just starts to think like him at an earlier point in the movie than the "outstretched hand" scene?

Also, in terms of Japanese marketing, does this image make them look like "a couple" to Japanese viewers as much as or even more so than Western viewers? Thank you for bringing this over. :-)
@SoloSideCousin

Yeah, i was thinking the same, it looks like they are traveling together with this edited image! Traveling toward the same direction OR fighting side by side, cause Rey has her lightsaber up, she is on guard, and Kylo is right next to her but looking away. Maybe Rey will be Kylo's bodyguard? LOL j/k

Answering your question, I think the "couple" look in this image is universal, I don't see why another nation should think this image doesn't hint their pairing/teaming up, lol.

Maybe LF is really itching to make those Reylo photoshoots so they start editing images of Rey and Kylo together.... gosh, just arrange that damn real Reylo photoshoot already! Stop playing with your photoshop, LF!
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 01 Nov 2017, 3:14 am

shii405 wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Star-w10

@Darth_Awakened

This poster is very interesting for another reason.  Over in the "Nailing the Timeline" thread, I had said in response to a series of pictures @reylo1992 put up, that Kylo's scar was distinctly healing over time, and that so far, the "outstretched hand" scene had shown the most healed scar.

But more than that ... look at his scar.  His scar is not that healed in this picture.  He is beyond the band-aid stage, but it is still deep enough to be pretty far from the "outstretched hand" stage as well.

So here's my crazy thought, if LF did put this together for the Japanese market, is there anything to be gleaned from it timeline-wise?  in other words, does Rey somehow leave with Kylo Ren or even maybe just starts to think like him at an earlier point in the movie than the "outstretched hand" scene?

@SoloSideCousin

Yeah, i was thinking the same, it looks like they are traveling together with this edited image! Traveling toward the same direction OR fighting side by side, cause Rey has her lightsaber up, she is on guard, and Kylo is right next to her but looking away. Maybe Rey will be Kylo's bodyguard? LOL j/k

Answering your question, I think the "couple" look in this image is universal, I don't see why another nation should think this image doesn't hint their pairing/teaming up, lol.

Maybe LF is really itching to make those Reylo photoshoots so they start editing images of Rey and Kylo together.... gosh, just arrange that damn real Reylo photoshoot already! Stop playing with your photoshop, LF!
@shii405

Sing it!!!!! Very Happy

Also, speaking of photoshop, I keep noticing another aspect of this Rey picture. Daisy has an "infant scar" on her face. (It's when a newborn accidentally scratches their face with their own nails when they are only a few days old. I have one, a lot of people do. That's why people will sometimes put mittens on a baby ... which can also come off pretty easily).

That scar could be edited out with photoshop in a second. So is this Rian/LF being realistic in terms of messaging ... OR ... did Rian/LF intentionally leave Daisy's subtle scar to somehow make a connection or parallel to Kylo? I know that this is probably reaching, but i keep seeing that infant scar in so many of the shots now. i don't remember noticing it in TFA.

SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Wed 01 Nov 2017, 3:35 am

Arranged marriage since birth, I'm calling it  Cool
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Wed 01 Nov 2017, 4:09 am

I am so hyped right now!

Jap marketing really met my expectations! For TFA, only the Japanese trailer showed Rey and Kylo's scene in Takodana.

They're really selling Reylo to Japan!

Sadly even with these evidences, antis won't be tamed. They think LFL is doing this because there are a lot of famous animes that are about brother and sister incest.

But who are they kidding, really?
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Wed 01 Nov 2017, 4:18 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:I am so hyped right now!

Jap marketing really met my expectations! For TFA, only the Japanese trailer showed Rey and Kylo's scene in Takodana.

Sadly even with these evidences, antis won't be tamed. They think LFL is doing this because there are a lot of famous animes that are about brother and sister incest.

@Rei of Sunshine

I totally expect them to ignore the movie itself, it's just a one big misdirection. They know Star Wars better than anyone due to their superior knowledge. Not even the actors, director don't know much about it but they do.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 01 Nov 2017, 7:02 am

*tries to pretend that "shocking destiny" didn't make her mind immediately jump to Reympress and Renperor*

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_3.31.31_PM
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Wed 01 Nov 2017, 7:18 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
shii405 wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

@SoloSideCousin

@shii405

Sing it!!!!! Very Happy

Also, speaking of photoshop, I keep noticing another aspect of this Rey picture. Daisy has an "infant scar" on her face. (It's when a newborn accidentally scratches their face with their own nails when they are only a few days old. I have one, a lot of people do. That's why people will sometimes put mittens on a baby ... which can also come off pretty easily).

That scar could be edited out with photoshop in a second. So is this Rian/LF being realistic in terms of messaging ... OR ... did Rian/LF intentionally leave Daisy's subtle scar to somehow make a connection or parallel to Kylo? I know that this is probably reaching, but i keep seeing that infant scar in so many of the shots now. i don't remember noticing it in TFA.

@SoloSideCousin

@SoloSideCousin

Good catch about the scar Thumbs up

Daisy's interview by Adam made me reconsider some things regarding the timeline. Okay, it sounds a little exaggerated when Adam says that they spent really everyday together on the set. However, it definitely hint at the fact that Kylo and Rey will probably share more screen time together than we initially expected.

From what we wrote alltogether in the "Nailing down the timeline"thread, we tend to assume that:
1) Rey will spend a few days with Luke on Ahch-To (I don't think she would spend months here since their relationship isn't going well and the Resistance sent Rey there precisely to bring Luke back to action)
2) One night, Kylo and the KoR will show up on Ahch-To
3) That same night, Rey will confront Luke
4) Luke will say to someone "This is not going to go the way you think"
5) Rey and Kylo leave separately with Rey going back to the Resistance on Crait and Kylo coming back to the FO

So far, this is what we've speculated until now. However, there are two big plot holes:
1) Between the moment Kylo shows up on Ahch-To and the moment they leave
2) Between the moment they leave Ahch-To and the moment Rey is captured

So what would happens in between, especially between the moment they leave Ahch-To and the moment they are together on Supremacy? There is a big plot hole there regarding their agenda whethere they're separated or together. So for me, there are two possibilities:
1) Either we were right to assume that Kylo and Rey come back respectively to the FO and the Resistance. Given Daisy's interview by Adam, there must be a way these two interact even if they're separated. That's why I had suggested that both of them would explore their mysterious connection behind the back of their respective groups.In other words, they would have secret Force dates and this is why Rey's actions could be considered as questionable. They would still be in the same side but would cross the line between Light and Darkness. So that would be typically the same kind of situation experienced by Romeo and Juliet or Tony and Maria who must hide their relationship because of the war between their clans. However, this option doesn't solve the question of their agenda. If Rey returns to the Resistance, what will be her agenda there? And if Kylo returns to the FO, how will Snoke react to the fact that he neither killed Luke nor brought the girl?

2) Or they indeed leave Ahch-To together to travel somewhere like you suggest. You know, given the big plot hole between the moment they leave Ahch-To and the moment Rey is captured on Supremacy, I wouldn't rule out the possibility that they could travel to a planet that wasn't revealed yet by Rian. Let's keep in mind that Reylo is supposed to parallel Anidala. In the trailer, there were a lot of callbacks to ROTS and we may suppose that there will be a lot of callbacks to AOTC too. In AOTC, Anakin and Padme are indeed travelling around the galaxy for a specific purpose. I don't imagine Rey leaving that easily with Kylo for romantic purpose or for nothing in particular. She couldn't show up to the Resistance: "Hey! I just come back from a secret (date) travel with our ennemy". However maybe that there is indeed something that they would try to figure out together. So maybe they would travel somewhere and like Anidala get captured by the FO with Kylo having no other choice than saying "I got a prisoner" and later saving Rey from Snoke.

I already speculated that we are maybe wrong to assume that Kylo's proposal would happen during the hand offer. Like you've pointed out, that shot is the one in which his scar seems the most healed. And I don't really imagine a second Force moment happening in the middle of chaos. So IMO there could be a proposal as a metaphorical hand offer early in the movie on Ahch-To. And the real hand offer without proposal could take place by the end of the movie in the middle of chaos. I.e Kylo could offer his hand to Rey after he saved her from Snoke and the PG and tell her to follow him as Supremacy begins to crash. Thus, Kylo and Rey would maybe try to escape Supremacy a la Anakin and Obi-Wan. That would be a nice callback to Finn and Re trying to escape the FO at the beginning of TFA holding Rey's hand. Not that Finn did it wrong - on the contrary I found that cute and funny - but having Kylo tending his hand to Rey and Rey accepting it would show some difference. And romantic pair trying to escape some place holding hands, we've already seen that in other (romantic) movies i.e. Titanic, right ? Wink

One last thing. It seems that Kylo and Rey will share a lot of screen time based on the hypothesis that Adam and Daisy saw each other everyday on set although Rian said that romance is not central to the story. What do you think it implies for the ending of TLJ and for Episode 9 ?[/quote]
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Wed 01 Nov 2017, 7:28 am

Great discussion, @Reylo1992

PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Wed 01 Nov 2017, 7:41 am

Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 01 Nov 2017, 7:44 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:*tries to pretend that "shocking destiny" didn't make her mind immediately jump to Reympress and Renperor*

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_3.31.31_PM
@Darth Dingbat

I really needed this laugh today.  Truly.... lol!

I know you and I both share the same opinions of Renperor...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Wed 01 Nov 2017, 7:46 am

@reylo1992

We don't know if Adam was joking about that part seeing each other everyday or not. Like with Daisy braiding/touching his hair. I do think they¨l spend a lot of time together and it looks like there is a plot hole between Ach-To and Crait and Supremacy. In the Force Destiny they'll have some type of journey together, so maybe in the movie it will be on Ach-To or some other planet, but Kylo travels already a lot. D'Qar, Ach-To, Crait, Supremacy 2x and if there is another planet.

I imagine their relationship will be mostly working and allies in the movie. Maybe Rey might think Kylo bertrayed her if they truly travel together or he'll set it up as that she is a prisoner and make sure she is okay. Like saying something to her that "she has to trust him."

I agree about Anidala parallels. Their fight with PG is probably to mirror fight in the arena in AOTC. Luke or Finn could be somehow involved too as Obi-Wan was with them.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Wed 01 Nov 2017, 8:21 am

shii405 wrote:I just edited my previous post. It is definitely not by fan. Because we have never seen that Rey pose/image before right? It is clearly different than the released character poster Rey and now that I look at it again, it is also different than the JP poster Rey... hmm... they must have got this image of Rey officially from LF and combined it together with Kylo? I am starting to think they got this edited image directly from official distributor for marketing purpose.
Rey's pose is from one of the banners that were recently released.

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Rey01-10 Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Kylo0110 Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Finn0110

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Poe01-10 Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Leia0110 Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Luke0111

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Rey02-10 Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Kylo0210 Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Finn0210

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Poe02-10 Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Leia0210 Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Luke0210
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Wed 01 Nov 2017, 8:32 am

Ahh, that's where its from! Thanks! I missed the banners or I just didn't pay attention. But the edited image still comes from a Japanese media IGN Japan, and not from a fan blog, unless IGN Japan stole it from a fan LOL
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Wed 01 Nov 2017, 9:12 am

Forsythia wrote:Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Imax_p10

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Imax_p12

(Source)
@Forsythia

hehehe our language and standee, saw it few days ago at local cinema. One of the kids was asking his mom why is Luke with the bad guys. Twisted Evil
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Wed 01 Nov 2017, 9:28 am

@Rei of Sunshine
ROFL, there are not a lot of famous animes about brother-sister incest. The most famous "mundane world" Japanese romance manga/anime of all time are about school rivals, a dude with a tragic backstory and a dark personality and a girl who helps to turn him around. Antis using the niche (a.k.a. not mainstream) genre of anime/manga that does involve incestuous relationships as proof that Japan is super into incest is actually kind of infuriating. The most famous anime/manga series overall are the fantasy/sci-fi ones targeted at teen boys. Not a drop of incest to be found.

In terms of sales of romance manga Hana Yori Dango is really famous and was a huge trend-setter and genre-starter.
Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Large

And also Kodocha, which is pretty similar but revolves around gradeschool kids.
Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Kodocha-akito-and-sana

Japan is just more straight-forward in their advertising apparently. We'll probably see more of this in the lead-up to the film. They're selling what they know the Japanese audience wants to see. They're into yin/yang romances all about balance between the two parties, not freaking incest.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Wed 01 Nov 2017, 10:11 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@Rei of Sunshine
ROFL, there are not a lot of famous animes about brother-sister incest. The most famous "mundane world" Japanese romance manga/anime of all time are about school rivals, a dude with a tragic backstory and a dark personality and a girl who helps to turn him around. Antis using the niche (a.k.a. not mainstream) genre of anime/manga that does involve incestuous relationships as proof that Japan is super into incest is actually kind of infuriating. The most famous anime/manga series overall are the fantasy/sci-fi ones targeted at teen boys. Not a drop of incest to be found.

In terms of sales of romance manga Hana Yori Dango is really famous and was a huge trend-setter and genre-starter.
Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Large

And also Kodocha, which is pretty similar but revolves around gradeschool kids.
Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 Kodocha-akito-and-sana

Japan is just more straight-forward in their advertising apparently. We'll probably see more of this in the lead-up to the film. They're selling what they know the Japanese audience wants to see. They're into yin/yang romances all about balance between the two parties, not freaking incest.
@FrolickingFizzgig

One anti in an instagram comment section used Vampire Knight and I'm In Love with my Little Sister as examples. VK I got around to reading, the 2nd one I've heard of but never really saw.

What is actually really funny about this is it makes you think how the hell do they know about these incest romances? Did they watch it? Or that apparently they will dig up anything at all just to support their argument.

Okay, granted, Japan has a lot of really weird genres in story telling and they're (antis) probably banking on that idea alone.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Tue 14 Nov 2017, 10:49 am

New IMAX poster:

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 DOmhLbAXkAAZ6gk
(Source)

Why is Rey so small? She almost looks insignificant compared to Luke and Kylo. All the other characters are accentuated by their dark/natural colours, but Rey with the red cloak is kind of drowning in the red background that it took me a moment to even find her in the picture. I like the dark shadow of her cloak, though.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 14 Nov 2017, 11:15 am

@Forsythia She doesn't look insignificant but attracts attention because she's in red. Also, the sheer size of her cape makes her figure a matching side to Luke and Kylo. Plus, she's centered. You really see her and Kylo (gorgeous red/black contrast) first. At least it works for me.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Tue 14 Nov 2017, 11:18 am

And she's one again headed in the opposite with kylo, which i think is significant
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyHa Tue 14 Nov 2017, 11:45 am

Theatrical poster discussion - The Last Jedi - Page 9 3poste10

I definitely like the IMAX one the best.  I am not so into the bright red filter on top of faces/hair in the other series.  Also, the blue sabers make an odd color contrast to my eyes.  
LadyHa
LadyHa
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Tue 14 Nov 2017, 11:55 am

vaderito wrote:@Forsythia She doesn't look insignificant but attracts attention because she's in red. Also, the sheer size of her cape makes her figure a matching side to Luke and Kylo. Plus, she's centered. You really see her and Kylo (gorgeous red/black contrast) first. At least it works for me.
@vaderito

The problem is that red on red doesn't attract attention and can be easily overlooked. A dark contrasting background would have been better IMO.

The teaser poster is still my favourite of the posters, and I love the light/dark posters with the connecting lightsabers.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 14 Nov 2017, 1:17 pm

vaderito wrote:@Forsythia She doesn't look insignificant but attracts attention because she's in red. Also, the sheer size of her cape makes her figure a matching side to Luke and Kylo. Plus, she's centered. You really see her and Kylo (gorgeous red/black contrast) first. At least it works for me.
@vaderito

Right! It's like the black and red "Let the past die/Fulfill your destiny" marketing, which is incredible in and of itself. Also, she looks stunning cloaked in red *and* that shadow is a very interesting hint at things to come.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next