Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

+76
AceofWands
Darth_Awakened
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Darth Dementor
SheLitAFire
SanghaRen
FrolickingFizzgig
IoJovi
nite0wl29
ISeeAnIsland
Tex
Moonjump05
Kylo Men
Darth Dingbat
Night Huntress
Reylo Lemon
MrsWindu
lauvamp
vaderito
Piper Maru
Kylo Rey
spacebaby45678
Cowgirlsamurai
Anakin Skywalker
DarthRen
rey09
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
LesCousinsDangereux
SkyStar
PalmettoBlue
Atenais
Helix
Maria26
liveinsummee
Lovely_Rose
colibri
MyOnlyHope
BenRey
bashfulblueeyes3
EchoBase
Lucina
BenSoloLives
special_cases
BigDeal2187
Armadeus
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
Blood Moon
Little_Boots
motherofpearl1
MoonFyre
tukicarreno
adamdrivershair
reylo1992
panki
DeeBee
Lily Snape
Saracene
Irina de France
Birdwoman
Kyla Ren
Rimfaxe96
Xylo Ren
Geralt_Riv
Mana
LadyHa
Kessel
Krafty
Rei of Sunshine
shii405
snufkin
MindAndMagic
fuhry
Forsythia
80 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

Post by Anakin Skywalker Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:08 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:

but this scene is different (I used to thought it's continues swimming/wet scene, but here Rey has new hairstyle and maybe isn't wet at all), it is definitely later in the movie, maybe when Kylo is already there. there is smoke I guess, maybe camp-fire:
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 3 Rey_we11

I'm not so sure about Luke's scene, but Rey's scenes are definitely different and I'm very interested when will be second one, and if there is Kylo too
@Anakin Skywalker

Many of us think that this scene is the "hut explosion" scene--you can see dust, rubble, and some of the other huts in the background. And if that scene happens as was described, Kylo is there on Ahch-To for that scene.
@ISeeAnIsland

so you discussed it, sorry, I'm trying to read everything every day, but threads are moving so fast Very Happy
I just discovered these scenes are different Very Happy

yes, there are dust and it's very like "hut explosion" scene Smile

and where is Luke's that scene where he is wet, do you have ideas?
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:11 pm

Anakin Skywalker wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:

but this scene is different (I used to thought it's continues swimming/wet scene, but here Rey has new hairstyle and maybe isn't wet at all), it is definitely later in the movie, maybe when Kylo is already there. there is smoke I guess, maybe camp-fire:

I'm not so sure about Luke's scene, but Rey's scenes are definitely different and I'm very interested when will be second one, and if there is Kylo too
@Anakin Skywalker

Many of us think that this scene is the "hut explosion" scene--you can see dust, rubble, and some of the other huts in the background. And if that scene happens as was described, Kylo is there on Ahch-To for that scene.
@ISeeAnIsland

so you discussed it, sorry, I'm trying to read everything every day, but threads are moving so fast Very Happy

@Anakin Skywalker

Don't ever worry about bringing something up again. None of us catch everything, and there is always room for more analysis. I personally think that Luke on the ground is part of the hut scene because MSW said that Rey goes off on Luke around that time. Maybe the hut blows and it starts to rain? There are hints that Kylo comes during the rain. What does anybody else think?
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:15 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:

@Anakin Skywalker

@ISeeAnIsland

@Anakin Skywalker

Don't ever worry about bringing something up again. None of us catch everything, and there is always room for more analysis. I personally think that Luke on the ground is part of the hut scene because MSW said that Rey goes off on Luke around that time. Maybe the hut blows and it starts to rain? There are hints that Kylo comes during the rain. What does anybody else think?
@SoloSideCousin

thank you Smile
in that scene they don't seem to be wet, but they are inside hut, so maybe it's rain outside and wet Luke is after some time of explosion.

I'm so interested if TFA vision scene (Kylo and KoR in rain) will be in TLJ and where/when. IMO that scene was one of the most beautiful
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:17 pm

Anakin Skywalker wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:

@Anakin Skywalker

@ISeeAnIsland

@Anakin Skywalker

@SoloSideCousin

thank you Smile
in that scene they don't seem to be wet, but they are inside hut, so maybe it's rain outside and wet Luke is after some time of explosion.

I'm so interested if TFA vision scene (Kylo and KoR in rain) will be in TLJ and where/when. IMO that scene was one of the most beautiful
@Anakin Skywalker

I loved the vision scene too. I am still waiting for Kylo to save Rey somewhere in the future. Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:26 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:

@Anakin Skywalker

@ISeeAnIsland

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 3 Img_2510
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 19 Oct 2017, 10:42 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:

@Anakin Skywalker

@ISeeAnIsland

@Anakin Skywalker

@SoloSideCousin

Right. If I recall, in the original (now backtracked) summary of the Rey-Kylo fight shot in Ireland, it started to rain during the fight. Plus, there's that BTS shot of Rey in the Resistance outfit without the vest holding the lightsaber in the rain (probably shot in-studio).

And remember, they actually had gorgeous weather in Ireland during that shoot, and there were reports of them bringing in rain machines during multiple scenes.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Fri 20 Oct 2017, 7:22 am

Today my register was accepted and I'm really excited to be part of this forum. I've been reading your topics for the last week, since the trailer was dropped, and it's amazing to see how much I agree with your theories, even without thinking of me as being a Reylo shipper (I believe many of us, fans, think that the story will follow this path, of Kylo and Ren having some kind of connection, but without really cheering for this or being "shippers").

Sorry for letting a comment without any important information, but I wanted my first comment in this forum to be in this tread.

Anyway, I want to ask if people already talked about how the title is being translated, in my country "the last Jedi" is in plural form.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Fri 20 Oct 2017, 7:26 am

@Atenais

Welcome!

Rian Johnson has said that in his mind it's singular and the last jedi is Luke.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Fri 20 Oct 2017, 7:54 am

I've noticed that whenever they show the inside of the Millennium Falcon in the trailers of TFA and TLJ that they never show every person that's in it. When we firsts had a glimpse of it in TFA all we knew was that Han and Chewy were in it with Rey, BB8, and Finn. I automatically assumed that Han never lost the Falcon in the first place and that somehow Rey and Finn end up with him in it. In TLJ, we get an exterior shot of the Falcon evading FO TIE Fighters and then a later shot with Chewy and a porg...but who else is in it? It's like another mystery and my hope is that Kylo ends up back on it. Very Happy I don't wanna get too excited over that head canon though.
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Fri 20 Oct 2017, 8:00 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@Atenais

Welcome!

@Cowgirlsamurai

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 3 Star_w10

Yes, but I ask myself the reason behind this decision of changing the title, since the translated title is from Star Wars Brazil official channel.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Fri 20 Oct 2017, 8:15 am

Atenais wrote:
Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@Atenais

Welcome!

@Cowgirlsamurai

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 3 Star_w10

Yes, but I ask myself the reason behind this decision of changing the title, since the translated title is from Star Wars Brazil official channel.
@Atenais

Yeah, nobody knows why it was translated that way Nope That's why Rian was asked about it.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 20 Oct 2017, 8:34 am

nite0wl29 wrote:I've noticed that whenever they show the inside of the Millennium Falcon in the trailers of TFA and TLJ that they never show every person that's in it. When we firsts had a glimpse of it in TFA all we knew was that Han and Chewy were in it with Rey, BB8, and Finn. I automatically assumed that Han never lost the Falcon in the first place and that somehow Rey and Finn end up with him in it. In TLJ, we get an exterior shot of the Falcon evading FO TIE Fighters and then a later shot with Chewy and a porg...but who else is in it? It's like another mystery and my hope is that Kylo ends up back on it. Very Happy I don't wanna get too excited over that head canon though.
@nite0wl29

OT: I'm replying to your signature
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 3 Tumblr11

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 3 Tumblr12

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 3 Tumblr10

Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Fri 20 Oct 2017, 8:37 am

Maria Antonietta wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:I've noticed that whenever they show the inside of the Millennium Falcon in the trailers of TFA and TLJ that they never show every person that's in it. When we firsts had a glimpse of it in TFA all we knew was that Han and Chewy were in it with Rey, BB8, and Finn. I automatically assumed that Han never lost the Falcon in the first place and that somehow Rey and Finn end up with him in it. In TLJ, we get an exterior shot of the Falcon evading FO TIE Fighters and then a later shot with Chewy and a porg...but who else is in it? It's like another mystery and my hope is that Kylo ends up back on it. Very Happy I don't wanna get too excited over that head canon though.
@nite0wl29

@Maria Antonietta

OMG, I'm laughing really hard here. lol!
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Fri 20 Oct 2017, 8:38 am

Maria Antonietta wrote:
@nite0wl29

@Maria Antonietta

lol! lol! every time I see that I always think of the gulls in Finding Nemo. "Mine mine mine mine!"
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 20 Oct 2017, 8:38 am

Atenais wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:
@nite0wl29

@Maria Antonietta

OMG, I'm laughing really hard here. lol!
@Atenais

I've been laughing for a week straight
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 20 Oct 2017, 8:53 am

Anakin Skywalker wrote:so this scene:
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 3 Rey_we10
is erlier in the movie, like lightseber training and going/seeing books. in all those scenes Rey has old 3 buns hairstyle. we may think all these are training sequence in act 1.

and maybe Luke isn't with Rey in swimming/wet scene at all, maybe this Luke's scene is from different sequence, in rain and maybe he is talking to Kylo:
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 3 Luk10

@Anakin Skywalker

I'd hope this is a part the hut explosion sequence like others do. On the other hand, Jason Ward from MSW thinks or has heard something about this scene being part of some sort of a training between Rey and Luke. She gets angry and things get messy for a bit. I'm not sure, but didn't Jason also said in his early report that Rey has a different hairstyle before and not after fight with Kylo or the other way around? Not the training one, the Jedi one.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:43 am

DarthRen wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker

I'd hope this is a part the hut explosion sequence like others do. On the other hand, Jason Ward from MSW thinks or has heard something about this scene being part of some sort of a training between Rey and Luke. She gets angry and things get messy for a bit. I'm not sure, but didn't Jason also said in his early report that Rey has a different hairstyle before and not after fight with Kylo or the other way around? Not the training one, the Jedi one.
@DarthRen

I don't think it's a training.
swimming/fighting sea monster or finding books/old wisdom should be culmination of the training. and in those scenes Rey has old hairstyle, so I believe all training sequence is with 3 buns...
and in that scene with Luke she has new hair, so it must be laiter, maybe after time jump (if it will happen on ach to)
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:53 am

Anakin Skywalker wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker

@DarthRen

swimming/fighting sea monster or finding books/old wisdom should be culmination of the training. and in those scenes Rey has old hairstyle, so I believe all training sequence is with 3 buns...
and in that scene with Luke she has new hair, so it must be laiter, maybe after time jump (if it will happen on ach to)
@Anakin Skywalker

We know very little about it. Maybe it's still a part of the training and maybe it's not. Hard to be sure on this when we saw a few snippets, it's basically all speculation. Just that Jason was very specific regarding this scene. In one of his old reports he said that Rey has no vest against Kylo and a new hairstyle? I think.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Oct 2017, 12:02 pm

DarthRen wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker

@DarthRen

@Anakin Skywalker

We know very little about it. Maybe it's still a part of the training and maybe it's not. Hard to be sure on this when we saw a few snippets, it's basically all speculation. Just that Jason was very specific regarding this scene. In one of his old reports he said that Rey has no vest against Kylo and a new hairstyle? I think.
@DarthRen

I sincerely hope they address the issue of her not being able to swim. Because that's just too unbelievable that she'd know how to cut into the water and butterfly kick her way across the ocean after living in a desert planet since she was 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Fri 20 Oct 2017, 12:46 pm

RandomObserver wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker

@DarthRen

@Anakin Skywalker

@DarthRen

I sincerely hope they address the issue of her not being able to swim. Because that's just too unbelievable that she'd know how to cut into the water and butterfly kick her way across the ocean after living in a desert planet since she was 5.
@RandomObserver

Jedi inherent skills? *kidding*

As was addressed in the forum before, maybe the time in Ahch-to works differently (like in Dagobah) and I suppose he (Luke) could have taught her things that we will no see in the movie (or she will learn alone. I learnt to swim on my own).
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Oct 2017, 12:56 pm

Atenais wrote:
RandomObserver wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
@Anakin Skywalker

@DarthRen

@Anakin Skywalker

@DarthRen

@RandomObserver

Jedi inherent skills? *kidding*

As was addressed in the forum before, maybe the time in Ahch-to works differently (like in Dagobah) and I suppose he (Luke) could have taught her things that we will no see in the movie (or she will learn alone. I learnt to swim on my own).
@Atenais

That could work. I just hope they address it. Asking an audience to suspend disbelief is lazy writing. It'd be cool if she had flashbacks to Ben's youth and was able to learn from that or something. We'll see. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 20 Oct 2017, 1:32 pm

Source: https://sanctuarytrin.tumblr.com/post/166611003820/reyloisblessed-bastila-bae-cosying-up

Don't know where it was written but anyway...

"Rey cosying up to sinister Kylo Ren"
lol! lol! lol!
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Fri 20 Oct 2017, 1:40 pm

reylo1992 wrote:The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 3 Tumblr10
Source: https://sanctuarytrin.tumblr.com/post/166611003820/reyloisblessed-bastila-bae-cosying-up

Don't know where it was written but anyway...

"Rey cosying up to sinister Kylo Ren"
lol! lol! lol!
@reylo1992

original article:
https://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2017/oct/17/the-last-jedi-luke-skywalker-goes-to-the-dark-side

and it was linked on Adams IMDB page too,
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3485845/news
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 20 Oct 2017, 1:41 pm

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Fri 20 Oct 2017, 3:22 pm

guys have you seen fb messenger has added SW filter, you can be Kylo Very Happy
as I saw there is only Kylo, which is interesting... so whos the most popular character ? ))))
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next