Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

+76
AceofWands
Darth_Awakened
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Darth Dementor
SheLitAFire
SanghaRen
FrolickingFizzgig
IoJovi
nite0wl29
ISeeAnIsland
Tex
Moonjump05
Kylo Men
Darth Dingbat
Night Huntress
Reylo Lemon
MrsWindu
lauvamp
vaderito
Piper Maru
Kylo Rey
spacebaby45678
Cowgirlsamurai
Anakin Skywalker
DarthRen
rey09
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
LesCousinsDangereux
SkyStar
PalmettoBlue
Atenais
Helix
Maria26
liveinsummee
Lovely_Rose
colibri
MyOnlyHope
BenRey
bashfulblueeyes3
EchoBase
Lucina
BenSoloLives
special_cases
BigDeal2187
Armadeus
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
Blood Moon
Little_Boots
motherofpearl1
MoonFyre
tukicarreno
adamdrivershair
reylo1992
panki
DeeBee
Lily Snape
Saracene
Irina de France
Birdwoman
Kyla Ren
Rimfaxe96
Xylo Ren
Geralt_Riv
Mana
LadyHa
Kessel
Krafty
Rei of Sunshine
shii405
snufkin
MindAndMagic
fuhry
Forsythia
80 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 22 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

Post by DarthRen Sat 04 Nov 2017, 11:13 am

nite0wl29 wrote:
DarthRen wrote:Whether Snoke plans to suck Force powers from Kylo or Rey, maybe both. Luke HAS to be part of this scene. I mean these four are the part of the Force plot, so whatever happens in that throne room, I magine Luke to show up. Luke and Snoke in my opinion do have a connection or knew each other.

@DarthRen

If that's the case and they happen to know each other then that could be the meaning behind Luke's mentioning of "raw power"
@nite0wl29

I don't know if it's true but Snoke seems to have some agenda against the Skywalkers family. Maybe he met Luke before and thanks to him he's in this state. He clearly fears Luke's return and Snoke could have been around. We might get to know that part of Luke's history and Snoke's background.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 22 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

Post by nite0wl29 Sat 04 Nov 2017, 11:55 am

I guess when all else fails, follow the pattern in the other trilogies.
Episodes 1,4 & 7 somebody dies: Qui Gon Jin, Old Ben, Han Solo
Episodes 2 and 5 somebody loses something and gets captured: Anakin and Luke lose their hands/Obi Wan and Han Solo get captured. God forbid Kylo loses a hand  Sad  and Rey/Luke gets captured
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sat 04 Nov 2017, 12:17 pm

I'm listening to this: The Reylo Corner...Part 1
Why am I posting this here? Well, they have said that Kylo doesn't have his belt on in the "reaching out" scene of the trailer. I don't see it either, but as they point out, if he doesn't have it on, then this could be a signpost that he's cut ties with the FO...the tracker was in his belt. And we know it's late because his scar is healed.
What do y'all think? Do you see the belt in the trailer? Does that mean anything? Just out of frame?
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Sat 04 Nov 2017, 12:28 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:I'm listening to this: The Reylo Corner...Part 1
Why am I posting this here? Well, they have said that Kylo doesn't have his belt on in the "reaching out" scene of the trailer. I don't see it either, but as they point out, if he doesn't have it on, then this could be a signpost that he's cut ties with the FO...the tracker was in his belt. And we know it's late because his scar is healed.
What do y'all think? Do you see the belt in the trailer? Does that mean anything? Just out of frame?
@PalmettoBlue

I've seen this theory before as well. I definitely see no belt

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 22 2usbktw
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sat 04 Nov 2017, 12:31 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:I'm listening to this: The Reylo Corner...Part 1
@PalmettoBlue I think the frame is just cutting it off but if that is true, very interesting.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sat 04 Nov 2017, 3:33 pm

I don't know if someone already brougt this up, then apologies.

On tumblr http://boomdafunk.tumblr.com/ and I think reddit few days ago too. People thinks that there is Kylo in the same picture on his knees, when Snoke tortures Rey. Just beside the Snoke's throne. Adam said that Rian made him shoot certain emotional scene over and over again, he was grabbing shoe of the member of the crew. I can see it being in the throne room, if Snoke some incacipate Kylo before sucking Force from Rey or torturing her.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 22 Tumblr_oyw4oaBXV71r8kwvso1_540

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 22 NimqKvq

Which makes me think this might be the point when Luke comes to their aid. If Luke intervines somewhere, it should be not only Crait but mostly with Snoke. Rian also made a comment that we'll be emotional wrecks at the end of the movie.

Last edited by DarthRen on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sat 04 Nov 2017, 3:40 pm

I remember people saying that but tbh I don't see anything that convinces me it's Kylo in those close ups. If this was supposed to be an impactful scene where Kylo is being forced to watch Rey get tortured, then why is he all the way over there? And where is the lower half of his body? That odd bar of light seems to run right into "him".
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sat 04 Nov 2017, 3:45 pm

It could be that Snoke made a quick work with him or drained his energy and Kylo is barely able to crawl. Rey is being tortured and screams, Kylo is trying to get to her and help her.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Sat 04 Nov 2017, 3:54 pm

DarthRen wrote:I don't know if someone already brougt this up, then apologies.

On tumblr http://boomdafunk.tumblr.com/ and I think reddit few days ago too. People thinks that there is Kylo in the same picture on his knees, when Snoke tortures Rey. Just beside the Snoke's throne. Adam said that Rian made him shoot certain emotional scene over and over again, he was grabbing shoe of the member of the crew. I can see it being in the throne room, if Snoke some incacipate Kylo before sucking Force from Rey or torturing her.

Which makes me think this might be the point when Luke comes to their aid. If Luke intervines somewhere, it should be not only Crait but mostly with Snoke. Rian also made a comment that we'll be emotional wrecks at the end of the movie.
@DarthRen

I saw it on reddit, but I am confident the poster is imagining things. (And the replies on reddit also said that it is not Kylo or anyone else there).
If you compare that shot (where Kylo's upper body is supposed to be) with the overall shot of the throne room, the proportions are all wrong. Kylo would need to be a midget (and only reaching to Snoke's knee) if that was him in that shot. Because in the throne room shot, we can also see Snoke sitting on the throne so we get a sense of the size of the structures on the side of throne. I am confident that is not Kylo (or anyone else).
LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sat 04 Nov 2017, 4:07 pm

LesCousinsDangereux wrote:
DarthRen wrote:I don't know if someone already brougt this up, then apologies.

@DarthRen

I saw it on reddit, but I am confident the poster is imagining things. (And the replies on reddit also said that it is not Kylo or anyone else there).
If you compare that shot (where Kylo's upper body is supposed to be) with the overall shot of the throne room, the proportions are all wrong. Kylo would need to be a midget (and only reaching to Snoke's knee) if that was him in that shot. Because in the throne room shot, we can also see Snoke sitting on the throne so we get a sense of the size of the structures on the side of throne. I am confident that is not Kylo (or anyone else).
@LesCousinsDangereux

Usually i skip right past it, but that comment Adam made kinda made me think about it. Could be wrong, very well may be.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Sat 04 Nov 2017, 4:31 pm

DarthRen wrote:

@DarthRen

If you compare that shot (where Kylo's upper body is supposed to be) with the overall shot of the throne room, the proportions are all wrong. Kylo would need to be a midget (and only reaching to Snoke's knee) if that was him in that shot. Because in the  throne room shot, we can also see Snoke sitting on the throne so we get a sense of the size of the structures on the side of throne. I am confident that is not Kylo (or anyone else).
@LesCousinsDangereux

Usually i skip right past it, but that comment Adam made kinda made me think about it. Could be wrong, very well may be.
@DarthRen

Adam Driver nor any other human-sized person fits there (not even the upper half of them). We also have the guards for perspective.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 22 Throne10
LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 04 Nov 2017, 4:52 pm

DarthRen wrote:

@DarthRen

If you compare that shot (where Kylo's upper body is supposed to be) with the overall shot of the throne room, the proportions are all wrong. Kylo would need to be a midget (and only reaching to Snoke's knee) if that was him in that shot. Because in the  throne room shot, we can also see Snoke sitting on the throne so we get a sense of the size of the structures on the side of throne. I am confident that is not Kylo (or anyone else).
@LesCousinsDangereux

@DarthRen

Adam Driver nor any other human-sized person fits there (not even the upper half of them). We also have the guards for perspective.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 22 Throne10
@LesCousinsDangereux

I don't know if Kylo is there or not, but the lighting in the second picture is different than the throne lighting. It looks a lot more like the lighting on one of the torture devices.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 04 Nov 2017, 6:05 pm

watch the video and you'll see that's not a human being. The thing doesn't move and it's angular. It's blurring from blow up image that softens the edges creating illusion of a person. But watch the trailer again and you'll see it's a structure or a reflection of a structure. It doesn't look like a human at all and is immobile.

It would have been a wonderful catch but I'm sorry to pass the verdict that it's nothing. A dead end lead.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sat 04 Nov 2017, 7:56 pm

ZioRen wrote:I've been convinced of "Force vampire Snoke" for a long time, mostly because of his appearance. They've emphasized in other material (the artbook, I think) that they intended to give audiences the impression that Snoke was once something more beautiful. Then there's the fact that he looks more decrepit and wounded than twisted by evil, with all those gnarled pieces and parts that look like they're missing.

From really early on, I had a feeling that part of Snoke's plans was restoring himself in some way by using Kylo, thus the grooming and intense interest. With "raw power" now part of the game, it seems even more likely! My original theory was actually that he wanted to body snatch Kylo eventually, but it seems more plausible that he'd want to suck the power out instead, I guess.

And, in this scenario, once he finds out about Rey, there's no way he'd want to stop at just Kylo. Why, when you can have the power of both?
@ZioRen

Yep! Agree with you! Don't vampire keep themselves young by drinking their cictim's blood, do they? Snoke also reminded me of the decrepit picture of Dorian Gray. It is also interesting to know the following thing:
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 22 B3svdp10
So the SW crew didn't want to make him decrepit like the Emperor. That reinforces my feeling that if Snoke achieves his huge agenda, it won't be to rule over the galaxy as a old coot because that would make him some rehash of the Emperor. But a young, handsome and fearsome Emperor like Vader intended to become,  this is something that wasn't really explored yet since Vader ended up burnt. When I combine your idea of Vampire + sexy Emperor, my mind goes immediately to the Vampire Gwi who rule like a tyran over the Kingdom in  in Scholar who walks the night Wink
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 22 Captur42
Agree with you that if Snoke can "suck" both Kylo and Rey's power, he won't restrain himself. However, he can't succeed to have both of them or at least to crush both of them . If Kylo and Rey's connection work like E.T. and Elliott's, it is possible that Snoke sucking more the raw power of one of them affects the other through This is exactly what happens in E.T.: E.T. is dying for some mysterious reason and Elliott with him until E.T. sacrifices himself to allow Elliott to survive.
Agree with @Darth Ren that one would live to fight another day while the other could possibly go down.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 04 Nov 2017, 10:15 pm

@LesCousinsDangereux wrote:
I have also wondered about that, but frankly I think there is no point trying to find a logical explanation because there isn't one. The [non-logical] explanation is that the plot requires it. Most movies have minor or major logical inconsistencies and plot holes, and TFA (and TLJ) is no exception.

We need Kylo to be special (because he is one of the protagonists and that also make him useful and very valuable to Snoke), so made of both dark and light. Which does not mean anything if you think about it. Does it mean he has 50% dark and 50% light midichlorians?! Makes no sense Smile

And we need the [real] villain trying to supress the light (ie good) side in Kylo so that we have the conflict within Kylo. The villain tries to make him all evil, but there is still good within Kylo.

I am with Han on this. All this light, dark, evil, good, balance is mumbo jumbo and does not make much sense if you start thinking about it. They will just adjust and massage these concepts as the plot requires (even if this creates contradictions), and I am fine with that. That is I accept it is not going to make perfect sense. But the goal justifies the means, so they can come up with whatever excuse they want to bring Kylo and Rey together Smile

So basically the bottom line for me is this:
DeeBee wrote:
I'll happily go wherever the makers want to with this. Just give me a happy Rey and Ben ending please! Smile
@LesCousinsDangereux

There is always this possibility Smile [of the bolded]

It could be that the plot itself will draw the conclusion that the light/dark stuff makes no sense - Snoke makes o sense and is contradicting himself.. and that 1000s of years of force knowledge has been mistaken or become warped..

Ohhhhh there have been so many interesting comments over the last few days about Snoke and force! Smile Loving it!!! I feel I need to go away and put it all together so i can quote people properly and respond clearly - I know I'm not suppose to reply separately to all the quotes but I've not conquered multi quote eek...
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sun 05 Nov 2017, 1:50 am

nite0wl29 wrote:I guess when all else fails, follow the pattern in the other trilogies.
Episodes 2 and 5 somebody loses something and gets captured: Anakin and Luke lose their hands/Obi Wan and Han Solo get captured. God forbid Kylo loses a hand  Sad  and Rey/Luke gets captured

I think Rey will get a cut on the hand and lose her heart, while Finn and Poe (in case the BB-8 shaped Snoke doll house images turn out to be right and not a fantasy scenario) get captured.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 05 Nov 2017, 3:06 am

panki wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:I guess when all else fails, follow the pattern in the other trilogies.

I think Rey will get a cut on the hand and lose her heart, while Finn and Poe (in case the BB-8 shaped Snoke doll house images turn out to be right and not a fantasy scenario) get captured.
@panki

Oh wow! I don't remember a BB-8 shaped Snoke dollhouse with Finn and Poe. I seem to remember a Lego set with Finn, Rose and Rey, around an interrogation chair. I hadn't even considered Poe and Finn being captured at the end, but that could be really possible because we really don't know how they end up. There is that Poe/Finn/Kylo crash on the Supremacy rumor but that's not confirmed by any means. Also, maybe Finn does take out Phasma or takes her arm or whatever and still gets caught "behind enemy lines". Also, like the Japanese description alluded to with Poe, the FO *really* wants Poe because I think that he will do some damage to them before all is said and done. In fact, I think both the FO and the Resistance will be seriously licking their wounds by the end of the movie.

SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sun 05 Nov 2017, 6:16 am

Here’s the link to it....At least, I think it’s the same one.
BB-8 Play set
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sun 05 Nov 2017, 7:01 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
panki wrote:

@panki

Oh wow! I don't remember a BB-8 shaped Snoke dollhouse with Finn and Poe. I seem to remember a Lego set with Finn, Rose and Rey, around an interrogation chair. I hadn't even considered Poe and Finn being captured at the end, but that could be really possible because we really don't know how they end up. There is that Poe/Finn/Kylo crash on the Supremacy rumor but that's not confirmed by any means. Also, maybe Finn does take out Phasma or takes her arm or whatever and still gets caught "behind enemy lines". Also, like the Japanese description alluded to with Poe, the FO *really* wants Poe because I think that he will do some damage to them before all is said and done. In fact, I think both the FO and the Resistance will be seriously licking their wounds by the end of the movie.

@SoloSideCousin

@PalmettoBlue thanks for sharing the link. I had seen that playset but hadn't realised it was BB-8 shaped.
I think the playset represents the supremacy - it includes an interrogation chair and a trash compactor - both TFA references..
[It also includes a trap door. curious to see where we will see that!]

But it also includes the snoke throne room from TLJ, so I suspect this play set covers content from TFA and TLJ.

This means we could have Poe included because he was on the supremacy in TFA. Maybe! I don't really know. Just a theory Smile
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sun 05 Nov 2017, 10:15 pm

DeeBee wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
panki wrote:

@panki

@SoloSideCousin

@PalmettoBlue thanks for sharing the link. I had seen that playset but hadn't realised it was BB-8 shaped.
I think the playset represents the supremacy - it includes an interrogation chair and a trash compactor - both TFA references..

But it also includes the snoke throne room from TLJ, so I suspect this play set covers content from TFA and TLJ.

This means we could have Poe included because he was on the supremacy in TFA. Maybe! I don't really know. Just a theory Smile
@DeeBee

Poe wasn't on the Supremacy (Snoke's ship) in TFA, he was on the Finalizer (Kylo's ship). The scenes on the box can turn out to be a fantasy scenario or an actual spoiler.....we won't find out until the movie itself though.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sun 05 Nov 2017, 10:18 pm

panki wrote:
DeeBee wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
panki wrote:

@panki

@SoloSideCousin

@DeeBee

Poe wasn't on the Supremacy (Snoke's ship) in TFA, he was on the Finalizer (Kylo's ship). The scenes on the box can turn out to be a fantasy scenario or an actual spoiler.....we won't find out until the movie itself though.
@panki

oh thanks @panki! That blows that theory out of space Smile
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:14 am

@DeeBee

Your theory could still happen...there were many TFA toy boxes that showed scenes that never actually took place in the movie. Smile

I'm more attached to the possibility that Rey loses her heart (to Kylo) instead of losing appendages to a lightsaber. Lolilol

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:18 am

panki wrote:@DeeBee
I'm more attached to the possibility that Rey loses her heart (to Kylo) instead of losing appendages to a lightsaber. Lolilol
@panki

Why not both? u_u
Ah, I'm kidding. It should be Kylo who loses appendages. He is the Skywalker after all. /JK.
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:44 am

Darth Rowan wrote:
@panki

Why not both? u_u
Ah, I'm kidding. It should be Kylo who loses appendages. He is the Skywalker after all. /JK.
@Darth Rowan

True...each trilogy isn't complete w/o a Skywalker hero losing a hand or a foot like some rite of passage. Smile

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:54 am

panki wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:
@panki

Why not both? u_u
@Darth Rowan

True...each trilogy isn't complete w/o a Skywalker hero losing a hand or a foot like some rite of passage. Smile
@panki

Awh you guys!!!! hasn't Ben been through enough? Wink
Can't he just lose his heart to Rey? Smile
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next