Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

+80
cherrylipstick
californiagirl
Gemlake
Xylo Ren
rawpowah
Man Without A Star
Lily Snape
MyOnlyHope
Helix
Darth_marshmallow
benorganasolo
PalmettoBlue
shii405
AceofWands
Starliteprism
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
Kylo Rey
Forsythia
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth_Awakened
panki
SanghaRen
DarthRen
ISeeAnIsland
Kylo Men
Birdwoman
MindAndMagic
tukicarreno
MeadowofAshes
Darth Rowan
fuhry
Rimfaxe96
nemapasara
BenRey
Piper Maru
bashfulblueeyes3
MrsWindu
Airemyn
adamdrivershair
Maria26
Kyla Ren
LadyHa
Irina de France
EchoBase
Acritiqua
BigDeal2187
CienaRee
Saracene
Armadeus
Reylo Lemon
MissG
Mana
Geralt_Riv
nite0wl29
jakkusun
rey09
Lucina
Kessel
reylo1992
DeeBee
IoJovi
Tex
SheLitAFire
Gemini
ReyofLightSide
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
motherofpearl1
Atenais
SkyStar
Rei of Sunshine
Moonjump05
Anakin Skywalker
84 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sat 11 Nov 2017, 6:13 pm

Isn't Josh Gad the one who got Judi Dench to ask Daisy about Reylo??? Lol. I doubt he's opposed Razz
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS) - Page 12 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram (NO SPOILERS)

Post by IoJovi Sat 11 Nov 2017, 6:19 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:Isn't Josh Gad the one who got Judi Dench to ask Daisy about Reylo??? Lol. I doubt he's opposed Razz
@Cowgirlsamurai

Yes, this. He also moderates the SWC TLJ panel. That’s one of the few reasons why I’m not really freaking out over it. The whole thing is obviously tongue in cheek.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Sat 11 Nov 2017, 6:25 pm

Rian liked this: Laughing
Spoiler:
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Sat 11 Nov 2017, 6:32 pm

I didn't think Josh Gad was serious. But why do antis act as if his opinion on Reylo matters? He's not connected to the films and his opinion won't affect the story. And how did they deduce from that one line that he is an "anti reylo" as if there wasn't anything in between? Only Sith deal in absolutes Very Happy
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Sat 11 Nov 2017, 7:19 pm

The antis grasping at straws. Laughing
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sat 11 Nov 2017, 10:25 pm

Oh c'mon guys. Josh got Judi fudging Dench to say Reylo.

And if you forgot, he showed Kate Hudson the trailer, and just before that hand scene, you will clearly hear him tell her, "wait for it" to which she reacts like a proper Reylo would.

Josh was mocking the antis in that 8 second clip which was obviously cut btw, to probably not show how they cracked up right after he says that.

His opinion don't matter, yes. But let's not lose faith in Josh who obviously waves the Reylo flag.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 11 Nov 2017, 10:26 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:Oh c'mon guys. Josh got Judi fudging Dench to say Reylo.

And if you forgot, he showed Kate Hudson the trailer, and just before that hand scene, you will clearly hear him tell her, "wait for it" to which she reacts like a proper Reylo would.

Josh was mocking the antis in that 8 second clip which was obviously cut btw, to probably not show how they cracked up right after he says that.

His opinion don't matter, yes. But let's not lose faith in Josh who obviously waves the Reylo flag.
@Rei of Sunshine

cheers cheers cheers

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sat 11 Nov 2017, 10:31 pm

@Rei of Sunshine lmao o wow I totally forgot about that. makes more sense now, i wish we could see the whole thing

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 11 Nov 2017, 11:29 pm

@Rei of Sunshine

I also had an impression Josh was mocking the antis.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sun 12 Nov 2017, 12:04 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:

@Rei of Sunshine

I also had an impression Josh was mocking the antis.
@Darth_Awakened

So I decided to look for that interview where the clip might've been cut from, instead I found a better one.  

https://youtu.be/xpiSsW4Lkeg

It's mostly just Josh, Daisy and Leslie goofing around, but listen to 1:35 about Daisy getting her wisdom teeth taken out and worrying she might say something while she was under the influence.

to which Josh mocks her, saying in a slurred voice "you know Luke Skywalker, he's mah daddeh"

Last edited by Rei of Sunshine on Sun 12 Nov 2017, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 12 Nov 2017, 12:05 am

IoJovi wrote:
Piper Maru wrote:Come on, Josh Gad is a comedian and he is having fun with Daisy, he's not an anti.

Sometimes I think this fandom (not this forum) lacks sense of humor and it gets really old.
@Piper Maru

Right?  He’s joking.  Then again antis don’t have a very good track record with understanding context, so there is that...
@IoJovi

To put it lightly... So true

Remember the Finn and Rey team up to fight a mammoth snoke art.?

They literally take anything at face value
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 12 Nov 2017, 2:17 am

IoJovi wrote:
Cowgirlsamurai wrote:Isn't Josh Gad the one who got Judi Dench to ask Daisy about Reylo??? Lol. I doubt he's opposed Razz
@Cowgirlsamurai

Yes, this.  He also moderates the SWC TLJ panel.  That’s one of the few reasons why I’m not really freaking out over it.  The whole thing is obviously tongue in cheek.

@IoJovi

He was a host and asked Daisy multiple questions with Reylo, Snoke=Plagueis, Kenobi or Skywalker among them. They are the most popular theories. Pablo Hidalgo likes traditional villains and heroes, he might not like certain things as someone affiliated with LF and SW franchise. I think he disliked the way they portrayed Han in TFA.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Sun 12 Nov 2017, 3:38 am

Here is the whole video where Josh Gad says he doesn't want Daisy making any sort of pact with Kylo.  The relevant part comes right at the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmbW6QKl9Y
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sun 12 Nov 2017, 3:38 am

@Rei of Sunshine

I absolutely loved that video of Kate Hudson's reaction to the trailer ending! During the trailer, she seemed interested, but a little subdued until the end when she reacted almost the same way I did!

Not that it matters what Josh thinks one way or the other, but just by the way he was telling her to "wait for it.."  he knew she'd be excited by that ending.  IMO, if he hated the idea of Rey and Kylo aligning in any way, he wouldn't be that eager to see Kate's reaction. Or at least, his personal opinion doesn't get in the way of letting others enjoy it. If he is an anti, so be it, I guess.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 12 Nov 2017, 4:46 am

#JoshGate
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sun 12 Nov 2017, 5:28 am

Maria Antonietta wrote:#JoshGate
@Maria Antonietta

Lol! Yes, add it to the list of gates!
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sun 12 Nov 2017, 5:29 am

Kyla Ren wrote:Here is the whole video where Josh Gad says he doesn't want Daisy making any sort of pact with Kylo.  The relevant part comes right at the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmbW6QKl9Y
@Kyla Ren

Poor Leslie, he's a third wheel to the Josh and Daisy show.

And Josh was totally chill in this interview. They already started jokey and casual with the Star Wars bits. Wouldn't take what he said to be his serious opinion.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 12 Nov 2017, 5:41 am

Kessel wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:#JoshGate
@Maria Antonietta

Lol! Yes, add it to the list of gates!
@Kessel

I'm full of gates *vomits*
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Sun 12 Nov 2017, 6:30 am

The full interview is even better lol.

I love how it's clear what the trailer is implying: Rey and Kylo are going to team up.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 12 Nov 2017, 6:52 am

Am I the only one to think he's dead serious? Well... Even if I don't care at all...
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Sun 12 Nov 2017, 7:27 am

Honestly, feels like he's completely joking, him calling Kylo 'Kilo' makes it obvious. I think he's just using dry humour (like Adam loves doing) and so people think he's serious.
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 12 Nov 2017, 7:42 am

Maria Antonietta wrote:Am I the only one to think he's dead serious? Well... Even if I don't care at all...

Yeah so even watching the whole thing I still feel that he's saying his own thoughts BUT he def. is aware of reylo and when he says "implying" I think he knows its inevitable but it's not something he at this point fully supports. Like he's not totally feeling rey kylo team up but don't think he's full-blown anti lol (what antis want you to think). But as we have said before, his opinion is useless loll. I gotta say though, I lovee Josh and Daisy's friendship, he will def. be converted loll

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sun 12 Nov 2017, 7:55 am

nemapasara wrote:Honestly, feels like he's completely joking, him calling Kylo 'Kilo' makes it obvious. I think he's just using dry humour (like Adam loves doing) and so people think he's serious.
@nemapasara

Obviously, the Antis didn't see that as a joke although I personally think he jokes:
https://twitter.com/reydalsy/status/929305130373132288
I mean, what's the deal with Reylo? lol! lol! lol!

Even the way he says "I don't want Daisy..." sounds ridiculously paternalistic... Laughing Laughing Laughing
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Sun 12 Nov 2017, 8:27 am

rey09 wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:Am I the only one to think he's dead serious? Well... Even if I don't care at all...

Yeah so even watching the whole thing I still feel that he's saying his own thoughts BUT he def. is aware of reylo and when he says "implying" I think he knows its inevitable but it's not something he at this point fully supports. Like he's not totally feeling rey kylo team up but don't think he's full-blown anti lol (what antis want you to think). But as we have said before, his opinion is useless loll. I gotta say though, I lovee Josh and Daisy's friendship, he will def. be converted loll
@rey09

The "implying" doesn't necessarily mean he was referring to reylo, he could have been talking about them becoming allies or Rey joining the dark side without romance. It's still ridiculous to interpret this as Josh being an anti. Not liking a ship or storyline doesn't automatically make anyone an anti. Not everyone wastes time with passionately hating things Very Happy
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 12 Nov 2017, 9:39 am

LOL, Josh calls Kylo "Kilo Rin" which is an obvious joke and someone takes it seriously? lol! lol! lol! lol!

Most unnecessary Gate ever which is saying something.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next