Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+71
MrsWindu
Gemlake
Marlow
Armadeus
MeadowofAshes
gwendy85
KnightsofReylo_2015
CienaRee
SheLitAFire
Xylo Ren
Darth Rowan
Rei of Sunshine
jakkusun
MissG
MindAndMagic
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
Man Without A Star
krissy01
Moonjump05
BenRey
Maria26
Saracene
SanghaRen
Piper Maru
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
bashfulblueeyes3
Rimfaxe96
Geralt_Riv
Lily Snape
Atenais
whisperingwillow
rawpowah
motherofpearl1
Darth_marshmallow
Starliteprism
AngryDragonPuppy
Kylo Men
RosiePancake
PalmettoBlue
Anakin Skywalker
LesCousinsDangereux
reylo1992
Kessel
snufkin
EchoBase
IoJovi
panki
MyOnlyHope
soulluos
Kylo Rey
BenSoloLives
Moonlight13
vaderito
SkyStar
ReyofLightSide
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Night Huntress
Darth_Awakened
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
DarthRen
Birdwoman
Mana
Acritiqua
FrolickingFizzgig
Lovely_Rose
ZioRen
RKR Connection
75 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Tue 21 Nov 2017, 6:18 am

Rey probably thinks there’s nothing important she can say about herself and that there are more urgent matters to attend to. Although I guess she could at least say, “I’m Rey,” like she did to Han.

My main question about this is....How can we be sure that this spoiler is legit?
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by lauvamp Tue 21 Nov 2017, 7:14 am

If avoiding the question means she and Kylo are blood related, I swear I will cry in the cinema. Even wearing the 3D glasses. My sister and her boyfriend will understand it (and comfort me)  Laughing  Stretcher
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Tue 21 Nov 2017, 7:33 am

lauvamp wrote:If avoiding the question means she and Kylo are blood related, I swear I will cry in the cinema. Even wearing the 3D glasses. My sister and her boyfriend will understand it (and comfort me)  Laughing  Stretcher
@lauvamp

Not gonna happen. Reylo is aliiiiiive.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 21 Nov 2017, 7:40 am

lauvamp wrote:If avoiding the question means she and Kylo are blood related, I swear I will cry in the cinema. Even wearing the 3D glasses. My sister and her boyfriend will understand it (and comfort me)  Laughing  Stretcher
@lauvamp

I think she avoids the question because she is hurt and ashamed of being left behind. In TFA she hid that with optimism, but Kylo cracked it up when looking into her head. As she meets Luke, perhaps avoiding is to highlight that what she experienced is still a sour spot for her and for now she doesn't want to be nobody or don't want to joke about it anymore.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 21 Nov 2017, 7:56 am

Mana wrote:Also, Rey Skywalker is dead for the gazillionth time. RIP
@Mana

Rey says "something else...it's calling me". Oh, boy, it isn't her father Luke who's calling her. Remember when the saber was calling her? It was supposed to be cause it's her father's. Apparently not. Then remember when she had visions of the island cause her father is on it? Apparently not. Reywalker wreckage left and right.

Moreover, Leia grooming her surrogate son Poe is another big fat strike against dead Soloist. Why the heck would she groom a surrogate son if her long lost daughter returned? Who would ever write a surrogate son subplot in that case? More wreckage.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:39 am

@SkyStar @reyoflightside

Hope so!!!*slightly paranoiac* lol too many news!
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:15 am

I think if she was a Skywalker (his daughter/niece), Luke would have felt it through the Force but he told her to go away so that pretty much debunks it. I mean... he felt Han's death but he doesn't feel his relative who's in front of him? I don't think so. Nope
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:21 am

Moonlight13 wrote:I think if she was a Skywalker (his daughter/niece), Luke would have felt it through the Force but he told her to go away so that pretty much debunks it. I mean... he felt Han's death but he doesn't feel his relative who's in front of him? I don't think so. Nope
@Moonlight13

Yup, that is a bigger plot hole than moving a scar. And needs more explaining. Very Happy
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:40 am

Well, someone on another forum is claiming to have seen a different version of the first 10 minutes. It's a lot more detailed and seems to end similarly to the first "leak" (which is apparently BS, to an extent). Obviously Luke's first words to Rey are still "Who are you?"

I can't post the text here.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:45 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Well, someone on another forum is claiming to have seen a different version of the first 10 minutes. It's a lot more detailed and seems to end similarly to the first "leak" (which is apparently BS, to an extent). Obviously Luke's first words to Rey are still "Who are you?"

@FrolickingFizzgig

Just saw that on Reddit. I suppose it's not entirely implausible that both are real scenes and press got meatier footage than fans (if that anon wasn't lying about there being separate rooms to watch the previews). But somehow I doubt that. Not sure what to believe, but the second leak is quite detailed.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:48 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Well, someone on another forum is claiming to have seen a different version of the first 10 minutes. It's a lot more detailed and seems to end similarly to the first "leak" (which is apparently BS, to an extent). Obviously Luke's first words to Rey are still "Who are you?"

@FrolickingFizzgig

Please PM me!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:51 am

ZioRen wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

Just saw that on Reddit. I suppose it's not entirely implausible that both are real scenes and press got meatier footage than fans (if that anon wasn't lying about there being separate rooms to watch the previews). But somehow I doubt that. Not sure what to believe, but the second leak is quite detailed.
@ZioRen
I think the second leak is a little overly detailed, BUT, I would be willing to believe it's a scene from the movie. No the first 10 minutes, though. Definitely not. They skipped the battle and evacuation of D'Quar.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenSoloLives Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:56 am

Moonlight13 wrote:I think if she was a Skywalker (his daughter/niece), Luke would have felt it through the Force but he told her to go away so that pretty much debunks it. I mean... he felt Han's death but he doesn't feel his relative who's in front of him? I don't think so. Nope
@Moonlight13

THIS. All this feeling the Force stuff is a bunch of nonsense if somehow Rey is magically invisible to her own family who don't know her and never talk about her. I think all the amnesia and "mind-wiping" theories are so lame.
BenSoloLives
BenSoloLives
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:58 am

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:04 am

This doesn't sound like the intro to the movie to me tbh. Idk, you'd think Kylo would be with Snoke and Hux at the beginning after the failure at SKB.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:07 am

Kylo Rey wrote:This doesn't sound like the intro to the movie to me tbh. Idk, you'd think Kylo would be with Snoke and Hux at the beginning after the failure at SKB.
@Kylo Rey

Agreed. The least believable thing about that leak is that we see Kylo Ren again for the first time flying his TIE straight into battle. Doesn't seem the logical progression from the end of TFA. I think mask smashing comes first.

Heck, since his TIE is so cool, they might even want to emphasize it before we see him flying it. A shot of Kylo approaching his personal ship, which'll be new to the audience, in a hangar will probably happen.

Last edited by ZioRen on Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:08 am

I'm probably wrong but I'm wondering if they showed the fans and the press two different things (if it's true that there were two rooms, maybe one was for the press and the other for the fans) because the first leak sounds like a continuation of the second one. Confus Nope
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:08 am

@vaderito

Ahhh! Kylo shoots down fellow tie pilots? Shocked
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:10 am

Kylo Rey wrote:This doesn't sound like the intro to the movie to me tbh. Idk, you'd think Kylo would be with Snoke and Hux at the beginning after the failure at SKB.
@Kylo Rey

Truly doesn't. It could be just randomly chosen 10 minutes of the movie instead of first 10 minutes, or both rooms press and fans got a different footage, but I don't know. That doesn't seem likely to me.

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@vaderito

@Cowgirlsamurai

Darth Vader style. He used to kill his officers for failing him.

Last edited by DarthRen on Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenSoloLives Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:11 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@vaderito

@Cowgirlsamurai

Sounds like garbage to me. That doesn't even make sense.
BenSoloLives
BenSoloLives
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:11 am

Also, it seems like it'd feel a little weird to only pick up on the monster cliffhanger of Luke and Rey more than ten minutes into the movie. Though I guess it could happen.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:12 am

Funny, but Gangstarapdude in his predictions post said that the movie begins with the battle in D'Qar.
Can a person even remember so much detail when seeing it only for one time? scratch
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:14 am

vaderito wrote:here's the link from Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/7einm6/another_leaked_description_of_tljs_opening_10/

This sounds right, me thinks.
@vaderito
If there's any truth to it (and I'm feeling sketchier about it as the seconds go by, FWIW) it's absolutely not the first scene. MAYBE the original "leaker" was right and they showed two scenes -- a longer one to press and a shorter one to the public in two separate rooms.

There's no way in hell Kylo getting out of "recovery", receiving his performance review and smashing his helmet doesn't come before this. Nope, nope, nope. Otherwise there's no set-up for his actions whatsoever.

Honestly, I'm thinking it's faker and faker by the second. The fact that it goes into Luke and Rey after that scene is like O__o. They skipped D'Qar and other sequences.

If it is real, it's not the first 10 minutes. So why does it end with Rey and Luke's first scene? #SKETCH

I couldn't describe the first 10 minutes of TFA in this much detail. #SKETCH

Personally, I think the movie IS going to open with Luke and Rey. As @ZioRen said, the last one ended on a cliffhanger. It would be f****ing weird not to open in the same place.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:14 am

SkyStar wrote:Funny, but Gangstarapdude in his predictions post said that the movie begins with the battle in D'Qar.
Can a person even remember so much detail when seeing it only for one time? scratch
@SkyStar

If they went in specifically intending to leak everything they could as soon as possible, then sure. Though like @soulluos says below, I'm skeptical that a journalist would be chomping at the bit to post leaks on a Star Wars forum. It seems too convenient.

Also yeah @FrolickingFizzgig. The idea of them jumping from the end of that "leak" straight back into where the Luke and Rey cliffhanger left off doesn't seem like a sensible progression. I get that they can just wipe into it, but that's still a majorly odd transition.

Last edited by ZioRen on Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:17 am; edited 3 times in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next