Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+71
MrsWindu
Gemlake
Marlow
Armadeus
MeadowofAshes
gwendy85
KnightsofReylo_2015
CienaRee
SheLitAFire
Xylo Ren
Darth Rowan
Rei of Sunshine
jakkusun
MissG
MindAndMagic
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
Man Without A Star
krissy01
Moonjump05
BenRey
Maria26
Saracene
SanghaRen
Piper Maru
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
bashfulblueeyes3
Rimfaxe96
Geralt_Riv
Lily Snape
Atenais
whisperingwillow
rawpowah
motherofpearl1
Darth_marshmallow
Starliteprism
AngryDragonPuppy
Kylo Men
RosiePancake
PalmettoBlue
Anakin Skywalker
LesCousinsDangereux
reylo1992
Kessel
snufkin
EchoBase
IoJovi
panki
MyOnlyHope
soulluos
Kylo Rey
BenSoloLives
Moonlight13
vaderito
SkyStar
ReyofLightSide
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Night Huntress
Darth_Awakened
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
DarthRen
Birdwoman
Mana
Acritiqua
FrolickingFizzgig
Lovely_Rose
ZioRen
RKR Connection
75 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:17 am

soulluos wrote:I would believe this if a fan posted it, but from a journalist? I am extremely spektical.
@soulluos
Sounds like he added that bit to come off as more credible. Which it does not, when you think about it for 2 minutes. Super off for a variety of reasons that have already been pointed out.

We were bound to get "fake" accounts this morning. I believe we can shove this one in the FAF pile.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:17 am

BenSoloLives wrote:
Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@vaderito

Ahhh! Kylo shoots down fellow tie pilots? Shocked
@Cowgirlsamurai

Sounds like garbage to me. That doesn't even make sense.
@BenSoloLives

I don't want to believe it at least Sad

I think that FrolickingFizgig is right. It sounds tooo detailed to be true. Was that person taking mad notes will watching? How could they keep up?
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:19 am

Yeah if you're remembering the footage in so much detail, it's because you were very purposefully trying to soak in every aspect so you could eventually leak it. So why wait until the next morning to post it, when you went through so much trouble to remember so much? Sounds convenient.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:19 am

One quick observation:

If Poe's black X wing explodes in the hangar at the very beginning of the movie how he possibly can fly later on the SAME X wing?

Any explanation for it?

Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:21 am

ZioRen wrote:Yeah if you're remembering the footage in so much detail, it's because you were very purposefully trying to soak in every aspect so you could eventually leak it. So why wait until the next morning to post it, when you went through so much trouble to remember so much? Sounds convenient.
@ZioRen
Suuuuuper fake. The more you think about it the faker it seems. Complete fanfiction. FAF.

Some things about it were believable. The part about Rose being asked to watch over Finn, for example. But overall it's just way off.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:22 am

I remember that there was an old leak claiming that Poe asked Rose to stay with Finn. Long time ago. So either that leak was true or this is the same guy who invented both.

That said, this description does have a cinematic flow, at least better than usual Joe FAF that we get. We'll see.

Redditors think it's FAF. Very Happy

Last edited by vaderito on Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:23 am

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I'm certain that it's fake. You have Kylo battered and bleeding at the end of TFA with Snoke saying "bring him to me" and the next thing you know he's flying a TIE Fighter like nothing's happened. Ok then. Feels way too rushed. Logically, the mask smashing should happen before this. Even if this is not the first 10 minutes, the biggest red flag (as someone pointed out on reddit), is no mention of Poe flying his X-wing over D'Qar, like we've seen in the trailers. The music sounding like the OT music sounds fake to me too.

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:23 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
ZioRen wrote:Yeah if you're remembering the footage in so much detail, it's because you were very purposefully trying to soak in every aspect so you could eventually leak it. So why wait until the next morning to post it, when you went through so much trouble to remember so much? Sounds convenient.
@ZioRen
Suuuuuper fake. The more you think about it the faker it seems. Complete fanfiction. FAF.

Some things about it were believable. The part about Rose being asked to watch over Finn, for example. But overall it's just way off.
@FrolickingFizzgig

And that piece of it has been speculated about before. The whole "she's a mechanic nearby when the s*** hits the fan and she might know how to deal with the machine Finn is in". It's the most logical explanation as to how she gets involved so deeply.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:27 am

Plus, FAF didn't explain Kylo's dilemma. That's plastered all over the trailer but the footage description curiously doesn't elaborate what he was agonizing about. FAF!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:29 am

Now we even have fake real event spoilers, haha. Very Happy
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:33 am

vaderito wrote:Plus, FAF didn't explain Kylo's dilemma. That's plastered all over the trailer but the footage description curiously doesn't elaborate what he was agonizing about. FAF!
@vaderito
At first I chocked that up to biased reporting (which I expect to see a lot of), but now I'm thinking FAF. It's just a mashup of 90% footage from trailers. Poe running with BB-8, his ship getting blown up, Kylo in the Silencer.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:33 am

vaderito wrote:Plus, FAF didn't explain Kylo's dilemma. That's plastered all over the trailer but the footage description curiously doesn't elaborate what he was agonizing about. FAF!
@vaderito

Yep. The Kylo/Leia dilemma barely gets elaborated on and seems kind of vague. If I had watched that footage, that would have been the thing that sticked in my mind the most. No way would I have been able to remember all the dialogue too like this person seemingly has.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:38 am

This looks interesting, especially since it explains the absence of Snap Wexley and Jess Pava from TLJ.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 23lo7scelczz

Last edited by panki on Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:39 am

if they've shown the whole Battle of D'Qar as the leak seem to imply, where the hell is Paige's death scene? Where is Holdo arriving with the cavalry? Where is Finn and Rose in the transporter pod or Finn awakening? FAF

@panki that's the one we are now breaking down and not believing. Redditors are breaking it down too and finding holes.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:42 am

vaderito wrote:if they've shown the whole Battle of D'Qar as the leak seem to imply, where the hell is Paige's death scene? Where is Holdo arriving with the cavalry? Where is Finn and Rose in the transporter pod or Finn awakening? FAF

@panki that's the one we are now breaking down and not believing. Redditors are breaking it down too and finding holes.
@vaderito

Poe vs. Dreadnaught as well. In his supposedly exploded X wing. lol!

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 EP8-FF-000903

Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:43 am

panki wrote:This looks interesting.

@panki

Couple of things that strike me as odd with this. We have been told time and time again there is no time jump in TLJ. Yet there seems to be a time jump with the battle of D’Qar but not on Ach-To with Rey and Luke? I absolutely expect Kylo to be in a bacta tank of some sort or going through a healing process. He doesn’t just go from lying on the ground on SKB to flying the Silencer.

Second, this is incredibly detailed for a clip someone saw once. Sure someone might have a better memory than me, and since they are a journalist they are paid to have a good memory, but still. That clip sounds longer than 10 minutes.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:48 am

So I'm listening to Mexico press conference and Daisy said something that sounded that Rey found a brother in Finn. Word brother was definitely there. And fmaily in Han and how unrelated people can create a family. Question was about whether Rey was Luke's or a Skywalker. I'm sure Sleemo will transcribe. OK, here's the replay:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1eaJbqLRgnYGX
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:57 am

IoJovi wrote:
panki wrote:This looks interesting.

@panki

Couple of things that strike me as odd with this.  We have been told time and time again there is no time jump in TLJ.  Yet there seems to be a time jump with the battle of D’Qar but not on Ach-To with Rey and Luke?  I absolutely expect Kylo to be in a bacta tank of some sort or going through a healing process.  He doesn’t just go from lying on the ground on SKB to flying the Silencer.  

Second, this is incredibly detailed for a clip someone saw once.  Sure someone might have a better memory than me, and since they are a journalist they are paid to have a good memory, but still.  That clip sounds longer than 10 minutes.
@IoJovi

Remember this rumour from MSW? "Kylo Ren has a hospital bed on it with a FX7 style droid. He is being worked on. He comes back like Finn." From one of their podcasts. That is likely going to be one of his first scenes. And shooting his own TIE fighters? Lol.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:58 am

vaderito wrote:So I'm listening to Mexico press conference and Daisy said something that sounded that Rey found a brother in Finn. Word brother was definitely there. And fmaily in Han and how unrelated people can create a family. Question was about whether Rey was Luke's or a Skywalker. I'm sure Sleemo will transcribe. OK, here's the replay:

@vaderito

The interviewer asked Daisy if she would rather be a Skywalker or a Kenobi. She gave a long answer about finding family with the people she meets i.e a brother in Finn, and family with BB8 and Han and so on. Daisy said Rey is very open to people after being alone for so long and she is seeking belonging. She doesn’t see it as being about the past so much as finding family with people she meets now. At the end, Daisy said she would choose to be a Skywalker because Mark was sitting next to her and Rey has never met a Kenobi.

This is not confirmation of Rey Skywalker in any shape or form so keep calm and carry on Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:59 am

She did mention that Rey was seeking belonging.  Bloodline is not important but you can create your own family support that is not blood related.  I am paraphrasing..... Wink

oops, did not see the above post. Wink

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:01 am

KrazyForKylo wrote:
vaderito wrote:So I'm listening to Mexico press conference and Daisy said something that sounded that Rey found a brother in Finn. Word brother was definitely there. And fmaily in Han and how unrelated people can create a family. Question was about whether Rey was Luke's or a Skywalker. I'm sure Sleemo will transcribe. OK, here's the replay:

@vaderito

The interviewer asked Daisy if she would rather be a Skywalker or a Kenobi. She gave a long answer about finding family with the people she meets i.e a brother in Finn, and family with BB8 and Han and so on. Daisy said Rey is very open to people after being alone for so long and she is seeking belonging. She doesn’t see it as being about the past so much as finding family with people she meets now. At the end, Daisy said she would choose to be a Skywalker because Mark was sitting next to her and Rey has never met a Kenobi.

This is not confirmation of Rey Skywalker in any shape or form so keep calm and carry on Smile
@KrazyForKylo

But I've heard it right that she said Rey found a brother in Finn?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:05 am

vaderito wrote:
KrazyForKylo wrote:

@vaderito

@KrazyForKylo

But I've heard it right that she said Rey found a brother in Finn?
@vaderito

Yes, Daisy did say Rey found a brother in Finn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:06 am

Yes, she said that..... Smile
She did kind of ramble on a bit about would she be a Skywalker/Kenobi, I could tell she started backing herself in a corner so she said 'as a fan, she would be a Skywalker because she doesn't know Kenobi very well....'  I am sure this is going to give the ReySky people more ammunition.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:08 am

KrazyForKylo wrote:

@vaderito

@KrazyForKylo

Once again, this works with how I've seen her backstory. It's about Rey finding her own family because her "real" family left her behind. Finding her belonging and worth instead of waiting for it to find her. It seems to be the whole point of her character, as a contrast to how Kylo's blood ties have destroyed him in many ways.

The "doesn't know Kenobi very well" portion doesn't bode too well for Rey Kenobi. You'd think Daisy would have learned something about that lineage if she was playing a member of it. She could just be being disingenuous, but who knows. And yikes, "brother". FinnRey is sounding rather dead.

Also pertaining to that leak again, there's no way we're seeing Kylo flying without his mask before we see him smash it. Guy wore the thing alone in his room, he'd wear it in his ship. It's obviously destroyed before the shots of him in the Silencer happen.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:20 am

The last nail in the coffin for FinnRey lol.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next