Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+71
MrsWindu
Gemlake
Marlow
Armadeus
MeadowofAshes
gwendy85
KnightsofReylo_2015
CienaRee
SheLitAFire
Xylo Ren
Darth Rowan
Rei of Sunshine
jakkusun
MissG
MindAndMagic
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
Man Without A Star
krissy01
Moonjump05
BenRey
Maria26
Saracene
SanghaRen
Piper Maru
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
bashfulblueeyes3
Rimfaxe96
Geralt_Riv
Lily Snape
Atenais
whisperingwillow
rawpowah
motherofpearl1
Darth_marshmallow
Starliteprism
AngryDragonPuppy
Kylo Men
RosiePancake
PalmettoBlue
Anakin Skywalker
LesCousinsDangereux
reylo1992
Kessel
snufkin
EchoBase
IoJovi
panki
MyOnlyHope
soulluos
Kylo Rey
BenSoloLives
Moonlight13
vaderito
SkyStar
ReyofLightSide
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Night Huntress
Darth_Awakened
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
DarthRen
Birdwoman
Mana
Acritiqua
FrolickingFizzgig
Lovely_Rose
ZioRen
RKR Connection
75 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by DarthRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:31 am

panki wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
panki wrote:
ZioRen wrote:@Kessel

Funny you should say that! This leaker says that though Rey reluctantly agrees to not pursue Kylo and continue her training instead at the end of TLJ, he got the impression that she might eventually run off to go after Kylo anyways.

@panki

They may be doing something new with it. They don't officially call it a Force bond, and it may be exactly so people don't whine about them changing what a Force bond has been presented as before. I'm definitely not getting a master and student vibe, especially if we're assuming this leaker is correct. He also said that their bond is presented as more mystical than a clean cut connection, and garbled to give the impression that they're untrained in how to use it.
@ZioRen

Okay...the leaker is fake....the KOR are dark side force users according to Absolutely Everything you need to know before TLJ, not stormies sold into slavery. (Also the students getting killed and the jedi fire are implied to be separate incidents)

Hmm...maybe they're exploring something which isn't a force bond at all because a master-student relationship is the fundamental core of a force bond in canon.
@panki

Not saying that leaks is true[interesting yes] but Knights of Ren are a big mystery at this point, we know very little about them.
@DarthRen

The description I gave is from a recently released canon reference book....they are dark side force users who Kylo joins. Hence am certain the leaker is a fake.
@panki

Didn't know that, So they are Force Sensitive, not as strong as Kylo, probably follows him as The Chosen One type of figure.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by MrsWindu Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:56 am

OK I sneaked in and had a look. HOLY SMOKING SITH... But thats it I'm leaving again...
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:56 am

Count me in as another person who didn't read anything in the Kylo VD that made me worried.

It was established in TFA that Kylo wanted to follow his grandfather, Kylo's first real scene alone was him talking to his helmet. We can't expect that element to go away.

It's possible Kylo got a warped version of Vader's true motives, but don't forget, Vader DID say to Luke that they both could overthrow the emperor and "rule the galaxy as father and son!"

Did Vader want to rule the galaxy with his son, or just take Luke to become his apprentice? Interesting questions there. It's possible Kylo has the same idea to somehow take over but maybe he starts to think about adding a queen, lol.

In all seriousness, the VD is:

1) Kinda an off-shoot of the movie, like someone said, VD for TFA was like "POWER HUNGRY KYLO HIS BIRTHRIGHT MRRAAAHHHH" and didn't really talk about anything else.

2) It's a dictionary, a book-like definition of where a character starts in the movie. It won't be how they end.

3) It IS congruent with what we saw of Kylo in TFA.

4) DON'T FORGET ABOUT Z BOND!!! lol

Also, I'm gonna add on and say that that tumblr user who leaked about green milk most likely saw the VD and not the actual film. That's my take on it.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:59 am

Xylo Ren wrote:Count me in as another person who didn't read anything in the VD that made me worried.

It was established in TFA that Kylo wanted to follow his grandfather, Kylo's first real scene alone was him talking to his helmet. We can't expect that element to go away.

It's possible Kylo got a warped version of Vader's true motives, but don't forget, Vader DID say to Luke that they both could overthrow the emperor and "rule the galaxy as father and son!"

Did Vader want to rule the galaxy with his son, or just take Luke to become his apprentice? Interesting questions there. It's possible Kylo has the same idea to somehow take over but maybe he starts to think about adding a queen, lol.

In all seriousness, the VD is:

1) Kinda an off-shoot of the movie, like someone said, VD for TFA was like "POWER HUNGRY KYLO HIS BIRTHRIGHT MRRAAAHHHH" and didn't really talk about anything else.

2) It's a dictionary, a book-like definition of where a character starts in the movie. It won't be how they end.

3) It IS congruent with what we saw of Kylo in TFA.

4) DON'T FORGET ABOUT Z BOND!!! lol

Also, I'm gonna add on and say that that tumblr user who leaked about green milk most likely saw the VD and not the actual film. That's my take on it.
@Xylo Ren

ALL OF IT!

cheers cheers cheers

The last sentence - I thought the same thing. But we'll see.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:03 am

Also, as a disclaimer, I only read Kylo's VD stuff and the milk monster.

At this point I might be logging out and catching you guys back in a week. It seems like things are getting pretty real now.

Good thing I'll have lots of rehearsals, gigs, field trips, concerts, parades, and work to keep me distracted through this Wink.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:11 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:I thought for sure the KoR were not force sensitive.

And frankly, I just read through all the Renisthekey stuff, and damn, that leak is fantastic. Like I really wanted it to be true even when there was no Reylo kiss because holy crap, the angst and building of the Reylo relationship seems so strong, and Kylo's development seems really good, even though he's not clearly redeemed but is awesomely antihero. Also, a lot of stuff about the prominence of force-infused objects seems really on the mark with the new canon. Seriously, this would be a good movie. Is it possible that the KoR are force sensitive but they are holding back that bit from the GA until IX?
@SoloSideCousin

I very much liked it also. That part about Luke trying to comfort Ben and allowing him to touch the mask gave me the chills. And also the fact that Kylo really believes in what he needs to do even to the part that he cuts off Rey and now Rey is the one that wants to seek and convince Kylo otherwise.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:21 am

SkyStar wrote:

And frankly, I just read through all the Renisthekey stuff, and damn, that leak is fantastic. Like I really wanted it to be true even when there was no Reylo kiss because holy crap, the angst and building of the Reylo relationship seems so strong, and Kylo's development seems really good, even though he's not clearly redeemed but is awesomely antihero. Also, a lot of stuff about the prominence of force-infused objects seems really on the mark with the new canon. Seriously, this would be a good movie. Is it possible that the KoR are force sensitive but they are holding back that bit from the GA until IX?
@SoloSideCousin

I very much liked it also. That part about Luke trying to comfort Ben and allowing him to touch the mask gave me the chills. And also the fact that Kylo really believes in what he needs to do even to the part that he cuts off Rey and now Rey is the one that wants to seek and convince Kylo otherwise.
@SkyStar

If this is in parts anywhere close to the truth, it also makes his story so tragic. He does all these bad things for the greater good, truly anti-hero/grey at its best.  It sort of has RJ feel to it but again few things are weird. Even if fake by far the best fake leak there is.

Last edited by DarthRen on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:23 am

DarthRen wrote:
SkyStar wrote:

@SoloSideCousin

@SkyStar

If this is in party anywhere close to the truth, it also makes his story so tragic. He does all these bad things for the greater good, truly anti-hero/grey at its best.  It sort of has RJ feel to it but again few things are weird. Even if fake by far the best fake leak there is.
@DarthRen

It is tragic, I agree, I think that is why people could be confused who to root for like Rian said. And it will make stakes higher for IX.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:28 am

SkyStar wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
SkyStar wrote:

@SoloSideCousin

@SkyStar

If this is in party anywhere close to the truth, it also makes his story so tragic. He does all these bad things for the greater good, truly anti-hero/grey at its best.  It sort of has RJ feel to it but again few things are weird. Even if fake by far the best fake leak there is.
@DarthRen

It is tragic, I agree, I think that is why people could be confused who to root for like Rian said. And it will make stakes higher for IX.
@SkyStar

This leak fits all the things we've been hearing. I'd watch hella out of this movie but in any case I have this impression Adam is gonna kill it in this movie.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:45 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:Also, you need to keep in mind that the Visual Dictionary for TFA made Kylo look pretty bad, but at the same time it really gave nothing away. It was almost entirely Act 1 stuff. Remember they are holding the novelization back until March.

IOW, the Kylo we start with is going to evolve.
@SoloSideCousin

Yes. Read the visual dictionary for TFA and it seems as if Kylo is evil personified, not the tortured man he actually is. I actually foresee Rey going with Kylo at the end, leaving people thinking she,s turned "dark" , when actually she ends up returning him to the light in IX.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:51 am

Ok, so the visual dictionary mentions that thala siren milk is green. So Reyloismine saw something, either the movie or the Visual Dictionary. She isn't without merit but question is only whether she saw the whole thing.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:57 am

@Moonlight13

I have a mad theory.....what if Rey knows how to swim because she borrowed the knowledge from Kylo, just as she did in the snow fight?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:57 am

RosiePancake wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
SkyStar wrote:

@SoloSideCousin

@SkyStar

If this is in parts anywhere close to the truth, it also makes his story so tragic. He does all these bad things for the greater good, truly anti-hero/grey at its best.  It sort of has RJ feel to it but again few things are weird. Even if fake by far the best fake leak there is.
@DarthRen

This is the part that i like most about this leak
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 BN0pAG9

I think this leak is just.... too good to be true lol
@RosiePancake

Yup, that is basically it. <3
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:02 am

RosiePancake wrote:
ZioRen wrote:The leaker I posted about before is basically saying that Kylo's ultimate goal is to kill Snoke. He thinks he has to be full Dark Side to do it, so that's why he's so determined to snuff out any light in himself. He thinks going as dark as possible, and collecting a bunch of Sith relics to bolster his power, is the only way he'll be strong enough to kill Snoke for the greater good. Rey and Luke believe there is another way, but it's longer and more complicated so Kylo wants to do things his own way. So at the end, he heads off to keep consolidating power and cuts off his connection with Rey, who wants to follow him, so she can't find him.

He also says Kylo has been told since he was a baby that he was the Chosen One meant to kill Snoke and that this is presented as "pretty messed up". From what I can tell, he's saying that it was through touching Darth Vader's helmet, which is apparently infused with Anakin's negative emotions and power, that Kylo becomes warped enough to think that the path he's chosen is the only way.

Rey "purifies" Kylo's saber but Kylo has it in the end and also has Anakin's saber, which he doesn't use because it's a cursed relic or something like that. He also claims that there's a scene where Rey and Kylo have parallel dreams in which the other dies and that may be part of why Kylo doesn't want Rey to stick around him.

The whole thing sounds rather convoluted and there's much more he's said about an Indiana Jones-type plot with Rey, Luke, and Kylo. But hey, it's creative! And it would fit with Adam's long time comments about the lengths one will go if they believe they're in the right and doing the right thing, and that he never thought of Kylo as a villain. I think it even sort of ties into the idea that was introduced in supplementary stuff that objects can be infused with the dark?
@ZioRen

And according to that leaker, Rose, Finn, Rey, Kylo's dynamic are like Naruto in Space
Rose -> Finn -> Rey <-> Kylo, just like Hinata -> Naruto -> Sakura <-> Sasuke
After Kylo shuts his force bond with Rey down, Rey determines to find Kylo and be with him no matter what, Finn thinks Rey makes a bad choice (chooses to be with Kylo) and will try to stop Rey.
I think it does sound fun and romantic drama lol!
@RosiePancake

It does - especially if at the end Finn realises that the person he is meant to be with has been in front of him all this time...Rose.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:03 am

HOLY Shocked Shocked Shocked I can’t believe they showed Rey with Kylo’s saber Shocked I don’t know what to make of all this, but I think TLJ is going to have me even more worried about Kylo’s fate for the next two years.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:04 am

I am so weak, I didn't want to, but now I've read everything and I'm more hyped than ever and absolutely not worried.
But for now, it's time to say goodbye and see you all in a week. I have to post this here officially so I can stop myself from coming back Razz.

Have fun you all!
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:06 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:HOLY Shocked Shocked Shocked I can’t believe they showed Rey with Kylo’s saber Shocked I don’t know what to make of all this, but I think TLJ is going to have me even more worried about Kylo’s fate for the next two years.
@Cowgirlsamurai

Yup, but at least (I believe, lol) there will be much less people that will want Kylo dead, so that is that. Very Happy
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:17 am

Just want to make it clear that Rey Force pulling and gripping Kylo's lightsaber served as the final push in my own ascension. Her hand is raised high in the air so she isn't pulling it from the ground, she's pulling it from his hand.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_p0kxkwXzsQ1qlt8foo1_540

This is the most epic sh**. Like WTF RIAN!? WHAT IS THIS!!??

I'm actually dead right now. Two years of having ideas beaten out of us and we get the most incredible lightsaber-sharing power-duo who feel each other in the Force.

I see people saying the Visual Dictionary entries aren't redemption-friendly and I must say colour me confused. It clearly outlines his struggle and anger. It says he can't kill his mom. Yeah, he's vengeful, but there's something there that will be disrupted. It's part of the story and won't be outlined in a dictionary page.

I don't buy Snoke being the actual prime Jedi. It doesn't look like him at all, IMO and it's absolutely a reference to Rey and Kylo. But what if Snoke is half of the Prime Jedi? The dark-side Avatar that came before Kylo or something? And he lost his other half?

Also anyone saying they wouldn't reveal Rey as a Skywalker/Solo in the Visual Dictionary obviously doesn't remember TFA's Visual Dictionary, which revealed Kylo's parentage clear as day. If there was anything noteworthy it would be in there, but instead we get a description about Rey visiting the dark side convergence and seeing the reason she was dropped off on Jakku. It doesn't give us the whole story but it's enough to clear up that the reason is what really matters to Rey.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:24 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_p0kxkwXzsQ1qlt8foo1_540

This is the most epic sh**. Like WTF RIAN!? WHAT IS THIS!!??
@FrolickingFizzgig

I can’t stop watching it drunken
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:32 am

EchoBase wrote:I am so weak, I didn't want to, but now I've read everything and I'm more hyped than ever and absolutely not worried.
But for now, it's time to say goodbye and see you all in a week. I have to post this here officially so I can stop myself from coming back Razz.

Have fun you all!
@EchoBase

See you in a week then!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:35 am

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_p0l42bEEE61uxoouw_540

I NEVER saw this coming. Not in a million years. WHAT ARE THEY NOT SHOWING US!!?? (Other than Kylo).

I'm going to need emotional support for this film. At the rate we're going I'm going to have a real panic attack.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next