Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+71
MrsWindu
Gemlake
Marlow
Armadeus
MeadowofAshes
gwendy85
KnightsofReylo_2015
CienaRee
SheLitAFire
Xylo Ren
Darth Rowan
Rei of Sunshine
jakkusun
MissG
MindAndMagic
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
Man Without A Star
krissy01
Moonjump05
BenRey
Maria26
Saracene
SanghaRen
Piper Maru
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
bashfulblueeyes3
Rimfaxe96
Geralt_Riv
Lily Snape
Atenais
whisperingwillow
rawpowah
motherofpearl1
Darth_marshmallow
Starliteprism
AngryDragonPuppy
Kylo Men
RosiePancake
PalmettoBlue
Anakin Skywalker
LesCousinsDangereux
reylo1992
Kessel
snufkin
EchoBase
IoJovi
panki
MyOnlyHope
soulluos
Kylo Rey
BenSoloLives
Moonlight13
vaderito
SkyStar
ReyofLightSide
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Night Huntress
Darth_Awakened
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
DarthRen
Birdwoman
Mana
Acritiqua
FrolickingFizzgig
Lovely_Rose
ZioRen
RKR Connection
75 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by SkyStar Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:27 am

Kylo Rey wrote:

New tv spot with a new shot of masked Kylo!
@Kylo Rey

Doesn't really look good for Kylo there.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by teltaru Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:43 am

vaderito wrote:
teltaru wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Didn't you hear? ReySky isn't happening but it's all about Rey Solo again. Laughing Rolling Eyes
@FrolickingFizzgig

What's their reasoning now that Daisy laughed it off as a crack theory in one of her latest interviews? If there was any kind of uproar about that one, I missed it and I'm genuinely curious.
@teltaru

Force Bond.

Of course, they either don't know or want to dismiss Reyloismine's spoilers even though she's proven legit. She said Rey is no body, not related to anyone and that there's no doubt in the movie. So let them live in denial.

@vaderito

TBF Reyloismine could have just seen the VD and picked the green milk as an identifier. If so, good thinking, because it is very specific. But imo there's no way to tell if she's legit until the movie.

teltaru
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:07 am

For those of you who are wondering about a planet they aren't telling us about yet, I am looking through my Visual Dictionary of TFA.  Hosnian Prime, Jakku, Takodana, and D'Qar are listed.  There is NO mention of StarKiller Base in the final act, which was the climax of the movie.   It included Han's death and our beloved snow fight.  

The leaked VD includes D'Qar, Ach-To, Crait and the planet with Canto Bight, which are all known.  My point is that it still might be likely they're leaving something out.

@SkyStar, My first impression is that Kylo tossed his saber to Rey for her to use.  It might not necessarily mean he's incapacitated.  She might not have the Skywalker saber in her possession, or for some explicable reason (and let this one be true), they exchanged weapons.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:15 am

IoJovi wrote:For those of you who are wondering about a planet they aren't telling us about yet, I am looking through my Visual Dictionary of TFA.  Hosnian Prime, Jakku, Takodana, and D'Qar are listed.  There is NO mention of StarKiller Base in the final act, which was the climax of the movie. It included Han's death and our beloved snow fight.  

The leaked VD includes D'Qar, Ach-To, Crait and the planet with Canto Bight, which are all known.  My point is that it still might be likely they're leaving something out.

@SkyStar, My first impression is that Kylo tossed his saber to Rey for her to use.  It might not necessarily mean he's incapacitated.  She might not have the Skywalker saber in her possession, or for some explicable reason (and let this one be true), they exchanged weapons.
@IoJovi
I don't think there's a missing planet, but I do think the big climax of the movie takes place in the dark cave structure within Crate. That whole sequence is what's being hidden from us. IMO after that confrontation is where the crystal foxes come in, providing a guiding light back outside.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:18 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
IoJovi wrote:For those of you who are wondering about a planet they aren't telling us about yet, I am looking through my Visual Dictionary of TFA. Hosnian Prime, Jakku, Takodana, and D'Qar are listed. There is NO mention of StarKiller Base in the final act, which was the climax of the movie. It included Han's death and our beloved snow fight.

The leaked VD includes D'Qar, Ach-To, Crait and the planet with Canto Bight, which are all known. My point is that it still might be likely they're leaving something out.

@SkyStar, My first impression is that Kylo tossed his saber to Rey for her to use. It might not necessarily mean he's incapacitated. She might not have the Skywalker saber in her possession, or for some explicable reason (and let this one be true), they exchanged weapons.
@IoJovi
I don't think there's a missing planet, but I do think the big climax of the movie takes place in the cave structure within Crate. That whole sequence is what's being hidden from us.
@MyOnlyHope

Mustafar or Tatooine could make an appearance. Especially Mustafar would make ton of sense. Considering how much Kylo is devoted to hunting relics and how much he admires Vader. That place has a special significance.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:18 am

IoJovi wrote:For those of you who are wondering about a planet they aren't telling us about yet, I am looking through my Visual Dictionary of TFA. Hosnian Prime, Jakku, Takodana, and D'Qar are listed. There is NO mention of StarKiller Base in the final act, which was the climax of the movie. It included Han's death and our beloved snow fight.

The leaked VD includes D'Qar, Ach-To, Crait and the planet with Canto Bight, which are all known. My point is that it still might be likely they're leaving something out.

@SkyStar, My first impression is that Kylo tossed his saber to Rey for her to use. It might not necessarily mean he's incapacitated. She might not have the Skywalker saber in her possession, or for some explicable reason (and let this one be true), they exchanged weapons.
@IoJovi

I see. I was talking about the moment when he is masked, his body language shows that he is just so small standing there in front of Snoke and his shoulders are... I cannot seem to find an appropriate English word here. :/
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:19 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 39 Tumblr_p0kxkwXzsQ1qlt8foo1_540

This is the most epic sh**. Like WTF RIAN!? WHAT IS THIS!!??
@FrolickingFizzgig

I am unreasonably excited by this gif.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:19 am

DarthRen wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
IoJovi wrote:For those of you who are wondering about a planet they aren't telling us about yet, I am looking through my Visual Dictionary of TFA.  Hosnian Prime, Jakku, Takodana, and D'Qar are listed.  There is NO mention of StarKiller Base in the final act, which was the climax of the movie. It included Han's death and our beloved snow fight.  

The leaked VD includes D'Qar, Ach-To, Crait and the planet with Canto Bight, which are all known.  My point is that it still might be likely they're leaving something out.

@SkyStar, My first impression is that Kylo tossed his saber to Rey for her to use.  It might not necessarily mean he's incapacitated.  She might not have the Skywalker saber in her possession, or for some explicable reason (and let this one be true), they exchanged weapons.
@IoJovi
I don't think there's a missing planet, but I do think the big climax of the movie takes place in the cave structure within Crate. That whole sequence is what's being hidden from us.
@MyOnlyHope

Mustafar or Tatooine could make an appearance. Especially Mustafar would make ton of sense. Considering how much Kylo is devoted to hunting relics and how much he admires Vader. That place has a special significance.
@DarthRen
I'm not sure where anybody is getting proof of those planets, but I guess we could say there is one that is for sure missing. The planet of Luke's Jedi Temple, which we know appears in flashbacks/visions.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:23 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:

@IoJovi
@MyOnlyHope

@DarthRen
I'm not sure where anybody is getting proof of those planets, but I guess we could say there is one that is for sure missing. The planet of Luke's Jedi Temple, which we know appears in flashbacks/visions.
@MyOnlyHope

Batuu could be another, there is a lot we don't know. Pretty sure we're missing some planet or two. Considering how everything is coming full circle, Mustafar or Tatooine [if that was the place of Luke's temple] could be in the movie. Not significant like Ach-To or Crait.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:23 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:

@IoJovi
@MyOnlyHope

@DarthRen
@MyOnlyHope

My point is that TFA did not give us the whole info as far as number of known planets before the movie was released, and even the VD left two of them out (SKB and Ach-To).  

There's a number of people on here who think a hidden planet or two remain, and I thought they would find this post interesting.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:25 am

IoJovi wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:

@IoJovi
@MyOnlyHope

@DarthRen
@MyOnlyHope

My point is that TFA did not give us the whole info as far as number of known planets before the movie was released, and even the VD left two of them out (SKB and Ach-To).  

There's a number of people on here who think a hidden planet or two remain, and I thought they would find this post interesting.
@IoJovi
Oh yeah definitely. TFA's Visual Dictionary was completely absent of anything from act 3. I would say this is also probably mostly the case here.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:34 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:

@IoJovi
@MyOnlyHope

@DarthRen
@MyOnlyHope

@IoJovi
Oh yeah definitely. TFA's Visual Dictionary was completely absent of anything from act 3. I would say this is also probably mostly the case here.
@MyOnlyHope

I read all of the pages front to back last night, and while most of was intriguing details I didn't know beforehand, I wouldn't count the majority of it as spoilery, aside from a few key parts, ones which many of us already guessed.  Most of it seems to be stuff that can be found in Act I.  Here's a compilation of the stuff I find most spoiler worthy.

Spoiler:

I might be missing some, but those are the ones that jumped out.  Still, all of this stuff is obviously from Act I.  I'm paging through my TFA VD, and it's the same thing.  There is a TON of stuff that's left out that came later on in the film.  

What's exciting to me is that we are only at the tip of the iceberg.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:15 am

soulluos wrote:1. Rey in MF gunner seat during battle of Crait.
2. Kylo leads the battle of Crait in his command shuttle.
@soulluos

Rey then uses MF escape pod, ends up on the ground. Kylo also somehow ends up on the ground with snow troopers. Hmmmm.

BTW, what happened to the Silencer?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:40 am

AnneNeville wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

@AnneNeville

OH. MY. GOSH.
I knew it! Anyone think he tosses it to her? I imagine her weapons were confiscated.
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:43 am

Krafty wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

@AnneNeville

OH. MY. GOSH.
I knew it! Anyone think he tosses it to her? I imagine her weapons were confiscated.
@Krafty
I wouldn't say toss. But held up for her to Force Pull or Force Pushed to her hand. Yep!
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:48 am

Krafty wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

@AnneNeville

OH. MY. GOSH.
@Krafty

That was my very first reaction!   Oh my gosh he tosses it to her!  Upon further review, it is possible he's incapacitated (please no, not my baby!) and she Force pulls it to her, but it still looks like she's catching it because he throws it.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:53 am

I told myself I wouldn't get attached to a leak but gosh I hope the Renisthekey guy is legit. It just...makes a lot of sense and sounds like a really epic story. Plus it puts a lot of really cool building blocks into Rey and Kylo's relationship that I can easily see transforming into a romance. If he's for real, I can definitely see how more of the GA would end up on Kylo's side/liking Kylo. Heck, we might even go from "he's a whiny crybaby" debates to "Okay, but what if Kylo is right that he has to go full Dark Side and Rey is being naive?"

Ahhh I really need some big and corroborated full-plot spoilers like, yesterday.

Last edited by ZioRen on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:58 am

IoJovi wrote:
Krafty wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

@AnneNeville

OH. MY. GOSH.
@Krafty

That was my very first reaction!   Oh my gosh he tosses it to her!  Upon further review, it is possible he's incapacitated (please no, not my baby!) and she Force pulls it to her, but it still looks like she's catching it because he throws it.
@IoJovi

Now we just have to wait until IX for Ben to use the blue one again. Wink
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:59 am

I'm must say I'm pleasantly surprised how many fans want Kylo with Anakin's saber. They are, like, OMG if Kylo is wielding Anakin's saber I'm gonna j*** my pants!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:04 am

vaderito wrote:I'm must say I'm pleasantly surprised how many fans want Kylo with Anakin's saber. They are, like, OMG if Kylo is wielding Anakin's saber I'm gonna j*** my pants!
@vaderito
THIS is the kind of **** that will get fanboys on board for Reylo. They don't give a damn about intimate bonds in the Force or two lonely people finding belonging and understanding in each other (at least until they see it, and maybe even then). They just want saber swap team up against the guards. And fans like us get to freak the hell out over both aspects!
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:07 am

vaderito wrote:I'm must say I'm pleasantly surprised how many fans want Kylo with Anakin's saber. They are, like, OMG if Kylo is wielding Anakin's saber I'm gonna j*** my pants!
@vaderito

@MyOnlyHope

People will lost their s*** in the cinema if this happens (me included). I won't ever shut up about it for the next ten years! Laughing
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:09 am

MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:09 am

Krafty wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
Krafty wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

@AnneNeville

OH. MY. GOSH.
@Krafty

@IoJovi

@Krafty

It looks to me like she Force Pulls it but it could be a combo of both- he tosses or Force Pushes it to her. Either way, I'm dead.

Can I say my one other takeaway from the TLJ VD is that Kylo has a twin bed. Of course that nerd has a twin bed.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Thu 07 Dec 2017, 11:14 am

ReyofLightSide wrote:
Krafty wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
Krafty wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

@AnneNeville

OH. MY. GOSH.
@Krafty

@IoJovi

@Krafty

It looks to me like she Force Pulls it but it could be a combo of both- he tosses or Force Pushes it to her. Either way, I'm dead.

Can I say my one other takeaway from the TLJ VD is that Kylo has a twin bed. Of course that nerd has a twin bed.
@ReyofLightSide

He can't even roll over in bed. That makes me sad Sad Does this man have any comforts in life?!

Maybe it's already been said, but the red behind Rey in the thrown room is actually curtains... you can see out in space behind them. So what's the "device(?)" directly behind her? Is that mentioned in the leaks?
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next