Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+71
MrsWindu
Gemlake
Marlow
Armadeus
MeadowofAshes
gwendy85
KnightsofReylo_2015
CienaRee
SheLitAFire
Xylo Ren
Darth Rowan
Rei of Sunshine
jakkusun
MissG
MindAndMagic
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
Man Without A Star
krissy01
Moonjump05
BenRey
Maria26
Saracene
SanghaRen
Piper Maru
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
bashfulblueeyes3
Rimfaxe96
Geralt_Riv
Lily Snape
Atenais
whisperingwillow
rawpowah
motherofpearl1
Darth_marshmallow
Starliteprism
AngryDragonPuppy
Kylo Men
RosiePancake
PalmettoBlue
Anakin Skywalker
LesCousinsDangereux
reylo1992
Kessel
snufkin
EchoBase
IoJovi
panki
MyOnlyHope
soulluos
Kylo Rey
BenSoloLives
Moonlight13
vaderito
SkyStar
ReyofLightSide
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Night Huntress
Darth_Awakened
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
DarthRen
Birdwoman
Mana
Acritiqua
FrolickingFizzgig
Lovely_Rose
ZioRen
RKR Connection
75 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Kessel Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:39 am

I agree that the Kylo descriptions in TLJ VD looks similar to the descriptions in the TFA VD (which I own). We all know that the TFA VD paints a very basic picture without going into much detail. There's always stuff that isn't included. Thanks Pablo! Wink
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by DarthRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:41 am

RosiePancake wrote:
ZioRen wrote:The leaker I posted about before is basically saying that Kylo's ultimate goal is to kill Snoke. He thinks he has to be full Dark Side to do it, so that's why he's so determined to snuff out any light in himself. He thinks going as dark as possible, and collecting a bunch of Sith relics to bolster his power, is the only way he'll be strong enough to kill Snoke for the greater good. Rey and Luke believe there is another way, but it's longer and more complicated so Kylo wants to do things his own way. So at the end, he heads off to keep consolidating power and cuts off his connection with Rey, who wants to follow him, so she can't find him.

He also says Kylo has been told since he was a baby that he was the Chosen One meant to kill Snoke and that this is presented as "pretty messed up". From what I can tell, he's saying that it was through touching Darth Vader's helmet, which is apparently infused with Anakin's negative emotions and power, that Kylo becomes warped enough to think that the path he's chosen is the only way.

Rey "purifies" Kylo's saber but Kylo has it in the end and also has Anakin's saber, which he doesn't use because it's a cursed relic or something like that. He also claims that there's a scene where Rey and Kylo have parallel dreams in which the other dies and that may be part of why Kylo doesn't want Rey to stick around him.

The whole thing sounds rather convoluted and there's much more he's said about an Indiana Jones-type plot with Rey, Luke, and Kylo. But hey, it's creative! And it would fit with Adam's long time comments about the lengths one will go if they believe they're in the right and doing the right thing, and that he never thought of Kylo as a villain. I think it even sort of ties into the idea that was introduced in supplementary stuff that objects can be infused with the dark?
@ZioRen

And according to that leaker, Rose, Finn, Rey, Kylo's dynamic are like Naruto in Space
Rose ->  Finn -> Rey <-> Kylo, just like Hinata -> Naruto -> Sakura <-> Sasuke
After Kylo shuts his force bond with Rey down, Rey determines to find Kylo and be with him no matter what, Finn thinks Rey makes a bad choice (chooses to be with Kylo) and will try to stop Rey.
I think it does sound fun and romantic drama lol!
@RosiePancake

This person said that Kylo contacts them via hologram while Rey is with Finn, Leia and BB-8, not sure where is Luke. Would explain Daisy and Carrie last emotional scene.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 PFtKKOM

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 M0dmTPw

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 SYeNqq6

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 PVroqtA

Also bertrays and helps luke and Rey few times. Reference to Three Outlaw Samurai?To pursue his goals?

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 E2JXuFk

She wants to help her find the secret weapon thanks to that star map, they previously worked on with Luke and had an adventure before Supremacy. At least I think it's like this. Rey get angry that he shut her down, se can't contact him but is convnced to train and her road is tougher and Kylo tries to hunt Sith relics and go fully Dark. This would explain Indiana Jones reference.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 G7HENvV

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 4qMFUJ3

Also her staff and even R2D2 are force relics. It seems that Indiana Jones element could be big. Also LST and his piece on that light/dark relic in the recent novel.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 H2wByyw

Also interesting that Kylo has his and Anakin's lightsaber, would work well if Rey makes herself a new one as part of her training.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 XCUzaWO

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 JuecazF

This piece explains why is Luke on Ach-To, He's there because he can't get to the next place, his adventures that lead him to Ach-To.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 V0OS1Bx
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:42 am

I showed the saber catching gif to my husband and he says the spoiler is that Rey’s going to remove her “face” to reveal that she’s actually Kylo Ren. Then it will be revealed that everyone in the movie is Kylo Ren, which will make me happy because I only seem to care about Kylo  Rolling Eyes (not true!)  lol!
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:48 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:I showed the saber catching gif to my husband and he says the spoiler is that Rey’s going to remove her “face” to reveal that she’s actually Kylo Ren. Then it will be revealed that everyone in the movie is Kylo Ren, which will make me happy because I only seem to care about Kylo  Rolling Eyes (not true!)  lol!
@Cowgirlsamurai

Haha LOL. Very Happy
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 07 Dec 2017, 6:58 am

Thought I'd share some paraphrased knee-jerk anti reactions/headcanons:

1. The scene is backwards like Rey holding the lightsaber in the rain even though a Praet is running toward her! Kylo is actually pulling the saber out of her hand to fight her! Never mind the fact that she's literally holding it out and seems totally cool with it. Rey's just silly that way.

2. Kylo will betray her right after this because all anti-Reylo headcanons position Rey as the galaxy's biggest moron who would put her faith in a patricidal creep only to be betrayed. Again. Rofl. Pretty sure we already watched the movie all about Kylo'x betrayal. It's called TFA.

3. Prime Jedi is Snoke and has no correlation with Rey and Kylo. I guess we're pretending it's not a Jedi in a perfect state of meditation that is made up of two halves. Rey and Kylo are two halves of something. Hmm.

4. Kylo leads troopers on Crait be-all-end-all argument. They didn't read the part about his conflicted feelings.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:02 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Thought I'd share some paraphrased knee-jerk anti reactions/headcanons:

1. The scene is backwards like Rey holding the lightsaber in the rain even though a Praet is running toward her! Kylo is actually pulling the saber out of her hand to fight her! Never mind the fact that she's literally holding it out and seems totally cool with it. Rey's just silly that way.

2. Kylo will betray her right after this because all anti-Reylo headcanons position Rey as the galaxy's biggest moron who would put her faith in a patricidal creep only to be betrayed. Again. Rofl. Pretty sure we already watched the movie all about Kylo'x betrayal. It's called TFA.

3. Prime Jedi is Snoke and has no correlation with Rey and Kylo. I guess we're pretending it's not a Jedi in a perfect state of meditation that is made up of two halves. Rey and Kylo are two halves of something. Hmm.

4. Kylo leads troopers on Crait be-all-end-all argument. They didn't read the part about his conflicted feelings.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Not to mention that I saw a Force bond = Rey Solo confimred!

lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:05 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Thought I'd share some paraphrased knee-jerk anti reactions/headcanons:

@FrolickingFizzgig

lol!
@Darth_Awakened
I'm genuinely puzzled by the number of people who have jumped off Rey Skywalker in favour of REY SOLO over the past few days. To quote a lovely person from another forum that's like giving away your ticket aboard the Titanic and booking a one-way flight on the Hindenburg.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:16 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

lol!
@Darth_Awakened
I'm genuinely puzzled by the number of people who have jumped off Rey Skywalker in favour of REY SOLO over the past few days. To quote a lovely person from another forum that's like giving away your ticket aboard the Titanic and booking a one-way flight on the Hindenburg.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Puzzled?

Oh,no you're fogetting that REY HAS TO BE REALTED no matter what - because that's the only thing that matters in SW.

lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:17 am

Ok, so this is what I got from Visual Dictionary spoilers:

Half-way retcon: Anakin Prophecy = destroy the Sith but not the Darkness. This is going to cause the controversy.

Hints of possible Storm trooper rebellion once they find out Finn defected (his graduation class is stationed on Supremacy and Finn's revenge against Phasma may have something to do with them)

LOL, Luke's red crystal necklace is a relic from the Jedi Crusader (yep, they were modeled after the Templar as we suspected), so RIP all those fake spoilers about Luke with the red saber from Vader's crystal.

Luke is a 100% Jedi, RIP Skymom and Reywalker. Sorry, time to reach the Acceptance Phase.

Reyloismine is legit.

MrGhostFace was legit (that leia was Luke's first student may imply that she indeed used the Force to save herself during the attack as he spoiled).

Thala Sirens are NOT Sloth Anakin. Wherever monster Rey fights is not those creatures.

Rey is very likely to meet Kylo through the Force bond in the Mirror Cave.

Kylo is likely not coming to Ahch-to given that their Force Bond transcends space. However, he may be present through the Force Bond on the planet.

No faker knew that Ahch-to has more than 1 sun. It's very likely it has twin suns cause Luke meditation scene shows twin suns. VD addresses them as "Ahch-to suns" without stating the number.

No faker knew about The Prime Jedi. It looks like Rey and Kylo are two sides of the prime Jedi based on the Yin/Yang symbol.

Renperor confirmed?

It looks like romance situation will be free for all again given some entries (Force Bond, Finn knows what he feels about Rey is deeper than "imprinting", Poe's waiting to share his mother's wedding ring with the right partner)

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:20 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

lol!
@Darth_Awakened
@FrolickingFizzgig

Yeah, sounds like a desperate attempt by people who are pro-reylated (or anti-Reylo) to justify "the strange and seemingly unprecedented connection" between Rey and Kylo through the Force. They know cousins just  doesn't cut it for something that profound  so they think it makes more sense if they're siblings, regardless of the fact TFA completely decimated the possibility of Rey Solo. Anything to make reylated happen (or Reylo not happen), I guess... Rolling Eyes
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:23 am

LA LA LA LA I'm trying to shield my eyes from seeing too much and so far I've managed quite well, but can someone confirm one thing - was there actually a reference to the Jedi Crusaders? Is that true?!

Hot damn. If so, looks like Revan is finding his way to canon in some form, after all.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:23 am

Rey Solo - how is still alive? Hysterical.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:30 am

@RosiePancake..The information about the Knights of ren is in a reference book called Star Wars: Absolutely everything you need to know updated and expanded (journey to the last Jedi).

I have the book back home but I'm out of town at the moment...I can post a picture of the page when I get back on Sunday...in the book, the KOR are called dark side force users. 

If you want to hear more about the kor entry in the book , urban acolyte on youtube has talked about it in a recent video about kylo. I don't normally agree with him on stuff but he does talk about interesting excerpts from the book.

The leaker had written a really interesting leak which would have made a good movie but he shouldn't be messing with people especially when they are desperate for spoilers.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:32 am

vaderito wrote:Ok, so this is what I got from Visual Dictionary spoilers:

Half-way retcon: Anakin Prophecy = destroy the Sith but not the Darkness. This is going to cause the controversy.

Hints of possible Storm trooper rebellion once they find out Finn defected (his graduation class is stationed on Supremacy and Finn's revenge against Phasma may have something to do with them)

LOL, Luke's red crystal necklace is a relic from the Jedi Crusader (yep, they were modeled after the Templar as we suspected), so RIP all those fake spoilers about Luke with the red saber from Vader's crystal.

Luke is a 100% Jedi, RIP Skymom and Reywalker. Sorry, time to reach the Acceptance Phase.

Reyloismine is legit.

MrGhostFace was legit (that leia was Luke's first student may imply that she indeed used the Force to save herself during the attack as he spoiled).

Thala Sirens are NOT Sloth Anakin. Wherever monster Rey fights is not those creatures.

Kylo is likely not coming to Ahch-to given that their Force Bond transcends space. However, he may be present through the Force Bond on the planet.

No faker knew that Ahch-to has more than 1 sun. It's very likely it has twin suns cause Luke meditation scene shows twin suns. VD addresses them as "Ahch-to suns" without stating the number.

No faker knew about The Prime Jedi. It looks like Rey and Kylo are two sides of the prime Jedi based on the Yin/Yang symbol.

Renperor confirmed?

It looks like romance situation will be free for all again given some entries (Force Bond, Finn knows what he feels about Rey is deeper than "imprinting", Poe's waiting to share his mother's wedding ring with the right partner)

@vaderito
I don't understand how people are taking this from the VD. It says that's what he wants, not that it actually happens. We already knew that was what he wanted anyway because of logic, plus I see nothing so far to indicate that Snoke dies in this film. Andy and Rian have both been pretty clear that we're not getting the whole story here.

Didn't you hear? ReySky isn't happening but it's all about Rey Solo again. Laughing Rolling Eyes
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:32 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:LA LA LA LA I'm trying to shield my eyes from seeing too much and so far I've managed quite well, but can someone confirm one thing - was there actually a reference to the Jedi Crusaders? Is that true?!

Hot damn. If so, looks like Revan is finding his way to canon in some form, after all.
@Darth Dingbat

Yes. Luke's infamous red crustal necklace is a relic from a Jedi Crusader. Luke devoted himself to uncovering the Jedi teachings and restoring the order. There's really no room for Skymom.

@FrolickingFizzgig Yes, I read it here. Cause theyhave to double down after Daisy debunked it again. lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:34 am

SkyStar wrote:Rey Solo - how is still alive? Hysterical.
@SkyStar

Rey Solo will never die!

lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:37 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
SkyStar wrote:Rey Solo - how is still alive? Hysterical.
@SkyStar

Rey Solo will never die!

lol!
@Darth_Awakened
Not when there's more than one way it can happen. Wink
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:39 am

vaderito wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:LA LA LA LA I'm trying to shield my eyes from seeing too much and so far I've managed quite well, but can someone confirm one thing - was there actually a reference to the Jedi Crusaders? Is that true?!

@Darth Dingbat

Yes. Luke's infamous red crustal necklace is a relic from a Jedi Crusader. Luke devoted himself to uncovering the Jedi teachings and restoring the order. There's really no room for Skymom.

@FrolickingFizzgig Yes, I read it here. Cause theyhave to double down after Daisy debunked it again. lol!
@vaderito
Vad, not related to this particular post, but just have faith in the storytelling. We're not getting the whole picture from the VD. It gives us ideas but not the ramifications of those ideas. Also never forget that there are two movies left, not one. It was pretty unrealistic to expect everything to be tied up neatly with a bow at the end of VIII. Reylos should know better than that, IMO. This has always been a trilogy-wide prediction or theory, not one that solely surrounds VIII as a conclusive chapter (because it's not the conclusive chapter). There has to be drama moving forward.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:40 am

One week!!!

And Rey Force Calls KYLO's saber??  dsfjhs/dljfsd/fj/dfljwdhs!

I like the idea of Rey going after Kylo in the end, so there's no more "he forced himself on her/in her mind" blah blah nonsense. And Kylo at Vader's castle at the end is pretty cool.

So Reyloismine was right? Sorry I doubted her but I am very jaded at this point with leaks.

Last edited by ReyofLightSide on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:43 am

vaderito wrote:Ok, so this is what I got from Visual Dictionary spoilers:

Reyloismine is legit.

Renperor confirmed?

@vaderito

Truly hope there is no fight over Rey, really not that interesting and especially this contradicts what Daisy and John said. Brother and sisterbond for Rey and Finn.

Last edited by DarthRen on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by teltaru Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:48 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Didn't you hear? ReySky isn't happening but it's all about Rey Solo again. Laughing Rolling Eyes
@FrolickingFizzgig

What's their reasoning now that Daisy laughed it off as a crack theory in one of her latest interviews? If there was any kind of uproar about that one, I missed it and I'm genuinely curious.

teltaru
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 7:55 am

I just know that all reliable leaks:

MSW in June 2015

MrGhostFace

Reyloismine

Knights of Rant

say that Rey is not related to anyone. And everything thus far corroborated. So that's that. Denialists are free to keep denying for the next 2 years.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:11 am

New tv spot with a new shot of masked Kylo!

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:15 am

teltaru wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig

What's their reasoning now that Daisy laughed it off as a crack theory in one of her latest interviews? If there was any kind of uproar about that one, I missed it and I'm genuinely curious.
@teltaru

Force Bond.

Of course, they either don't know or want to dismiss Reyloismine's spoilers even though she's proven legit. She said Rey is no body, not related to anyone and that there's no doubt in the movie. So let them live in denial.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:26 am

I don't know- am I the only one sill doubting many of this leaks? Confus

even if some may have guessed or heard some details right, doesn't proof they're legit to me.

I have the feeling we have more leakers around then actual people who saw an early screening. Nope
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next