Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+70
ThereThere
Jozie
RKR Connection
grimbergen
Darth_marshmallow
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
SheLitAFire
unicorn
Helix
Gemini
AcrosstheStars
californiagirl
whisperingwillow
reylodownlo
AceofWands
BenRey
Nyx
Moonjump05
Marlow
Ynqve
Darth Rowan
liveinsummee
special_cases
vinventure12
Atenais
rawpowah
ISeeAnIsland
benorganasolo
MindAndMagic
Moonlight13
Gemlake
Maria26
nite0wl29
Piper Maru
panki
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
MoonFyre
motherofpearl1
Saracene
Cowgirlsamurai
Acritiqua
Lovely_Rose
DarthRen
kroi
MeadowofAshes
Kylo Men
CienaRee
MyOnlyHope
RosiePancake
lauvamp
IoJovi
reylo1992
teltaru
Birdwoman
Kessel
LesCousinsDangereux
nemapasara
Rei of Sunshine
ZioRen
Darth Dingbat
bashfulblueeyes3
Irina de France
FrolickingFizzgig
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
Night Huntress
Kylo Rey
74 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by BenRey Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:44 am

BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Ynqve Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:47 am

DarthRen wrote:
Maria26 wrote:
Ynqve wrote:
AcrosstheStars wrote:People keep asking him for details, and he finally said it’s a kids movie, popcorn movie yada yada and the details aren’t important.

Granted, there are plot holes in Star Wars one could drive a Mack truck through, but generally speaking, the “details” are pretty darned important.
@AcrosstheStars

Well that settles it then. He's def 100 % trustworthy and not at all FAF.
@Ynqve

Oh yeah, cause saying this makes him 100% trustworthy. Razz

The moment he said that Yoda was the one convincing Luke to train Rey, we all knew it was bs!
@Maria26

He claimed Yoda and then Leia and R2D2 seal the deal. Smile
@DarthRen

Can't blame him for covering all his bases lol
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:48 am

Hmm. From [REDACT]
I'm going to have to disagree on one point of that spoiler roundup happening. I have a friend who went to the premiere and this is what they told me when I asked if they could spoil one thing for me:
With regards to Reylo, they said "he ships it but she doesn't." That doesn't sound like Reylo is going to happen imo.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:53 am

That user is very invested in no-Reylo.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:55 am

ZioRen wrote:Hmm. From [REDACT]
I'm going to have to disagree on one point of that spoiler roundup happening. I have a friend who went to the premiere and this is what they told me when I asked if they could spoil one thing for me:
With regards to Reylo, they said "he ships it but she doesn't." That doesn't sound like Reylo is going to happen imo.
@ZioRen
Well, if true, I think this is exactly what most of us expected and wanted from the 2nd act. We've been saying this stuff for going on two years! And from the sounds of it, Rian's exceeded expectations.

@ZioRen Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 ZrnDggP

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 SnQ31OH

Last edited by MyOnlyHope on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:55 am

ZioRen wrote:Hmm. From [redact]
@ZioRen
Different people are going to have different opinions on what happens. I don't expect anything super overt so it may take some time and multiple viewings to suss out certain things.

I don't think this proves anything in the same way that girl saying she came out shipping Reylo proves nothing. It's an extremely strong suggestion that she's not related (duh, that ship has sailed), but obviously certain things aren't going to be 100% tied up. There's a whole other movie to go after this one.

Furthermore that individual is very against Reylo of any kind so take everything he says with a grain of salt. It's a "friend of a friend" situation at best.

EDIT: Oh, he's talking about Kylo and Rey? As in "he" ships it, "she" doesn't. Well, good thing there's another movie to go, right? Wink

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:57 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
@ZioRen
Well, if true, I think this is exactly what most of us expected and wanted from the 2nd act. We've been saying this stuff for going on two years! And from the sounds of it, Rian's exceeded expectations.

@MyOnlyHope

Sorry but I just strongly disagree with this interpretation that Kylo has to feel no chance with Rey, beneath her and stuff like this and all this. Go for it or not. Simple, if it's not stongly presented and hinted upon how can GA like it? You have to make a strong case for and and not some later realization.

Last edited by DarthRen on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:59 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
@ZioRen

@MyOnlyHope

Agreed. Potentially temporarily one-sided Reylo still completely counts.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:59 am

DarthRen wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
@ZioRen

@MyOnlyHope

Sorry but I just strongly disagree with this interpretation that Kylo has to feel no chance with Rey, beneath her and stuff like this and all this stuff. Go for it or not. Simple, if it's not stongly presented and hinted upon how can GA like it?
@DarthRen
People are allowed to interpret characters differently. Don't get hung up on it.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:01 pm

@carlykimmel@CidLo26 @MeredthSalenger

It was full of amazing moments. This one belongs to Kylo and Rey and leaves you wanting more even after 2.5 hours.
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:02 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
@ZioRen

@MyOnlyHope

Sorry but I just strongly disagree with this interpretation that Kylo has to feel no chance with Rey, beneath her and stuff like this and all this stuff. Go for it or not. Simple, if it's not stongly presented and hinted upon how can GA like it?
@DarthRen
People are allowed to interpret characters differently. Don't get hung up on it.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Sure, they can but people as GA will then hardly accept it if Rey has no inerest whatsoever. Don't we want that, for neutrals to get it? I certainly do, and this makes it far more harder in fact it puts Kylo into a weird spot with it. Two more years if people saying it ain't gonna happen.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:05 pm

@ZioRen

what the hell does "he ships it but she doesn't" even mean???
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:06 pm

Jesus Christ, guys. Stop believing everything you read on the internet, especially coming from a person who is an anti.

Movies need to be experienced. We need to SEE, HEAR, FEEL what the characters are trying to convey. A lot of memorable moments in cinema history were done without words.

Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:06 pm

Maria26 wrote:
@ZioRen

what the hell does "he ships it but she doesn't" even mean???
@Maria26

Kylo is into Rey and she's not into him. One sided.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:07 pm

ZioRen wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
@ZioRen

@MyOnlyHope

Agreed. Potentially temporarily one-sided Reylo still completely counts.
@ZioRen
At the end of Act II? Definitely. We need somewhere to go in IX.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:09 pm

@DarthRen You do realize that leaving Rey's feelings as more conflicted, ambiguous or open to interpretation than Kylo's =/= she isn't interested, right? Quite the opposite. Both are really going to struggle with their feelings, but it makes so much sense for Rey's side of things to be not be fully realized yet. There's a whole other chapter to this saga! Give me all the angst, tempestuous feeings and UST in the meantime.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:09 pm

I’m reading along over there, and that person added that they guessed it meant he wanted them to team up for some reason (taking over the galaxy, romance, etc.) but Rey turns him down and possibly shuts the door on any future with him.

They then came back and edited the post asking for both posts to be deleted because they aren’t sure if it’s true and don’t want to spread misinformation.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:10 pm

Tempestuous sounds like it should be on the back blurb of a romance novel, lol

Last edited by Moonjump05 on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:13 pm

Piper Maru wrote:Jesus Christ, guys. Stop believing everything you read on the internet, especially coming from a person who is an anti.

Movies need to be experienced. We need to SEE, HEAR, FEEL what the characters are trying to convey. A lot of memorable moments in cinema history were done without words.

@Piper Maru
Amen!
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:13 pm

Piper Maru wrote:Jesus Christ, guys. Stop believing everything you read on the internet, especially coming from a person who is an anti.

@Piper Maru

At this point I agree whole heartedly! There's has been SO much positivity being spread about these two in the film and stuff from the actors themselves. I'm not believing these ridiculous "spoilers."
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:24 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:@DarthRen You do realize that leaving Rey's feelings as more conflicted, ambiguous or open to interpretation than Kylo's =/= she isn't interested, right? Quite the opposite. Both are really going to struggle with their feelings, but it makes so much sense for Rey's side of things to be not be fully realized yet. There's a whole other chapter to this saga! Give me all the angst, tempestuous feeings and UST in the meantime.
@MyOnlyHope

That person made it sound like she has no interest whatsoever, no conflict. Only Kylo has these intentions. That is the problem, if there is no hint to it. If GA thought Kylo will kill Leia based on a trailer, whole view on Kylo in TFA, imagine this. Ambiguity and nuance is fine but not everyone will get the message across.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:25 pm

DarthRen wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:@DarthRen You do realize that leaving Rey's feelings as more conflicted, ambiguous or open to interpretation than Kylo's =/= she isn't interested, right? Quite the opposite. Both are really going to struggle with their feelings, but it makes so much sense for Rey's side of things to be not be fully realized yet. There's a whole other chapter to this saga! Give me all the angst, tempestuous feeings and UST in the meantime.
@MyOnlyHope

That person made it sound like she has no interest whatsoever, no conflict. Only Kylo has these intentions. That is the problem, if there is no hint to it. If GA thought Kylo will kill Leia based on a trailer, whole view on Kylo in TFA, imagine this. Ambiguity and nuance is fine but not everyone will get the message across.
@DarthRen

Then it's their problem and in Episode IX we're going to experience "Fandom Schadenfreude - Vol. II".
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:29 pm

So jediwhinetrick.tumblr.com received the proof and writing the post.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vinventure12 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:31 pm

special_cases wrote:So jediwhinetrick.tumblr.com received the proof and writing the post.
@special_cases

jediwhinetrick is giving me whiplash. And it's annoying. I'll still be skeptical with whatever she posts.
vinventure12
vinventure12
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:33 pm

special_cases wrote:So jediwhinetrick.tumblr.com received the proof and writing the post.
@special_cases

Yeah, let’s wait and see on that one. Someone on Tumblr already posted the Luke projection thing saying it’s been verified by several sources. I just can’t believe it, it doesn’t tally at all with the social media reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next