Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+61
Helix
Birdwoman
DeeBee
rsalex
Marlow
unicorn
ReyloSpanishFan
soulluos
Blackcanary
Macha Ren
Darth Dingbat
MindAndMagic
Irina de France
panki
BigDeal2187
Armadeus
Yuugi
Gemlake
CienaRee
Darth_marshmallow
motherofpearl1
Meomeo
Kylo Men
MeadowofAshes
snowqueen6
Kessel
AnneNeville
PalmettoBlue
bashfulblueeyes3
vinventure12
californiagirl
Acritiqua
Piper Maru
AcrosstheStars
nite0wl29
whisperingwillow
Moonjump05
Kylo Rey
BenRey
snufkin
MyOnlyHope
reylodownlo
reylo1992
FrolickingFizzgig
grimbergen
kassadin
Darth Rowan
RosiePancake
Nimbus002
DarthRen
rawpowah
Darth_Awakened
benorganasolo
Maria26
special_cases
Ynqve
Saracene
teltaru
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
65 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by special_cases Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:36 am

Kylo Men wrote:https://twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/940250570480373760?

I have no idea how to link tweets. But did anyone see this one from Rian taking abuse?
@Kylo Men

Yes, it was about new Star Wars canon, Sorry, I mean abusive Reylo.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by reylodownlo Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:44 am

special_cases wrote:
Kylo Men wrote:https://twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/940250570480373760?

I have no idea how to link tweets. But did anyone see this one from Rian taking abuse?
@Kylo Men

Yes, it was about new Star Wars canon, Sorry, I mean abusive Reylo.
@special_cases

A guy tweeted to him that he saw TLJ and that he was pissed that he made an abusive relationship canon.
He said "I hope you choke"
reylodownlo
reylodownlo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by reylodownlo Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:47 am

What I tweeted to RJ

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 38 Screen19
reylodownlo
reylodownlo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:49 am

Hi Guys- what awesome news to wake-up to. cheers

Can't it be Thursday already? Can't wait to discuss all the details with you! bounce

I wonder how the story will continue in IX- I don't think Kylo/Ben will rule the galaxy with an iron fist, sitting in a throne room with ugly bathrobe cloth... so- we know Leia is supposed to have a bigger role in IX. My guess is that they planned to have her influence her son regarding his new position. To convince him to use his new gained power in a good way...unfortunately Carrie is one with the force now- so I think they will switch that role to Rey somehow? We have 2 years to speculate and I already started without having seen the movie yet. I really have issues cyclops
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:52 am

Very spoiler-y.

Rey literally and metaphorically shuts the door on Kylo Ren. She and Kylo connect with each other one last time. It seems like Kylo's gazing at her through the door to the Millennium Falcon. Rey "looks" at him one last time, then seals the Millennium Falcon door.

It seemed like she's given up on him for the time being.

p=36119601&highlight=#post36119601]http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=36119601&highlight=#post36119601[/url]

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:56 am

Kylo Men wrote:Very spoiler-y.

Rey literally and metaphorically shuts the door on Kylo Ren. She and Kylo connect with each other one last time. It seems like Kylo's gazing at her through the door to the Millennium Falcon. Rey "looks" at him one last time, then seals the Millennium Falcon door.

p=36119601&highlight=#post36119601]http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=36119601&highlight=#post36119601[/url]
@Kylo Men

It has potential unless JJ screws it up. Everyone has given up on him, even Leia. So wonder what is the last scene with Rey and Leia about.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:59 am

Kylo Men wrote:Very spoiler-y.

@Kylo Men

This is a scene I'll have to see for myself. There's a lot that can be conveyed in a final look that not everybody is going to (or going to want to) see.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastJedi Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:01 am

I kind of loved the new reddit spoilers, remember we all watched TFA, and most of them saw a Kylo who wanted to kill Rey and we saw the admiration!
It's always the context. We have to watch how Rey rejects his offer or why he takes that position or why he goes against Luke.
There is a spoiler that Luke actually tried to kill him or Kylo believes so. I mean yeah don't be mad Kylo just your parents tried to get rid of you and gave you to your uncle to kill you. Even if this isn't true, if that's what he believes, imagine the anger and the rejection he feels. Snoke manipulated him before he was born and the only solution was to kill him?
As for our girl she attacks Luke for Kylo anf then she puts herself in danger believing she can bring Kylo back, and there are people who still don't see the love?
He calls her important to him? He wants them to be together? Kylo is the only Skywalker blood left in the world?
This story is their unique love story, and nobody can convince me otherwise. Reylo child will happen Laughing Laughing
TheLastJedi
TheLastJedi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:02 am

ZioRen wrote:
This is a scene I'll have to see for myself. There's a lot that can be conveyed in a final look that not everybody is going to (or going to want to) see.
@ZioRen

Oh, she'll be back.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:05 am

TheLastJedi wrote:I kind of loved the new reddit spoilers, remember we all watched TFA, and most of them saw a Kylo who wanted to kill Rey and we saw the admiration!
It's always the context. We have to watch how Rey rejects his offer or why he takes that position or why he goes against Luke.
There is a spoiler that Luke actually tried to kill him or Kylo believes so. I mean yeah don't be mad Kylo just your parents tried to get rid of you and gave you to your uncle to kill you. Even if this isn't true, if that's what he believes, imagine the anger and the rejection he feels. Snoke manipulated him before he was born and the only solution was to kill him?
As for our girl she attacks Luke for Kylo anf then she puts herself in danger believing she can bring Kylo back, and there are people who still don't see the love?
He calls her important to him? He wants them to be together? Kylo is the only Skywalker blood left in the world?
This story is their unique love story, and nobody can convince me otherwise. Reylo child will happen Laughing Laughing
@TheLastJedi

I think we can safely ruled out Rey getting pregnant and Kylo dying at the same time. I don't think it will get solved until later on in the final movie and Kylo with Rey will be conflicted allthe way to the end. If there is a baby, it will be after this trilogy. But then KK and JJ treat it like the end of the Skywalkers. Future is still in the flux but possibility of no more Skywalker is there.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Birdwoman Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:07 am

I can see her being disgusted and heartbroken because he made a bad life choice. She just told him she is not going to put up with his destructive behavior. I believe this will cut him to the core and hopefully in the next movie he will realize his love for her is deep and he will choose to move towards the light.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:09 am

AcrosstheStars wrote:The set up sounds pretty clear, that it is requited but right now the feelings seem stronger on his end. Which makes sense because he’s not the one with a big moral issue over what she’s doing (it sounds like he disagrees but not enough to change his feelings; whereas his behavior is a roadblock to hers). A lot of this will depend on Rey’s reactions and expressions in scenes. It doesn’t sound one sided to me based on what some of the journalists were saying. To bad Padme can’t be a ghost too and talk to Rey!

I’m even more curious and excited for their Forces of Destiny short now. Is that January or March? I can’t remember!
@AcrosstheStars

At bolded: me too!  The other FoD have been interquels right?  So will it be more shared force visions???

Last edited by Moonjump05 on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastJedi Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:10 am

DarthRen wrote:
TheLastJedi wrote:I kind of loved the new reddit spoilers, remember we all watched TFA, and most of them saw a Kylo who wanted to kill Rey and we saw the admiration!
@TheLastJedi

I think we can safely ruled out Rey getting pregnant and Kylo dying at the same time. I don't think it will get solved until later on in the final movie and Kylo with Rey will be conflicted allthe way to the end. If there is a baby, it will be after this trilogy. But then KK and JJ treat it like the end of the Skywalkers. Future is still in the flux but possibility of no more Skywalker is there.
@DarthRen

Well that's true but if they want even a tinny connection with the original movies, they only way is through Kylo now, else you are right the Skywalker Saga ends with him.
Still i don't believe Rey or Kylo gave up on each other.
TheLastJedi
TheLastJedi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:17 am

TheLastJedi wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
@TheLastJedi

@DarthRen

Well that's true but if they want even a tinny connection with the original movies, they only way is through Kylo now, else you are right the Skywalker Saga ends with him.
Still i don't believe Rey or Kylo gave up on each other.
@TheLastJedi

It was said clearly Kylo cares for her and allows her to leave. Rey gave up on him as much as Leia and everyone else. Question is for how long did she gave up on him. Just wanting to kill him won't do it, she has to try to bring him back but redemption has many forms. We can all agree redemption will happen but after all he's done, the recent interviews Ben living and dying both has chances. As much as I would disike his death because it's too close to Vader, if done right it can be beautiful. But still holding hope for some exile and chance to live. Wink
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:18 am

I can see her being disgusted and heartbroken because he made a bad life choice. She just told him she is not going to put up with his destructive behavior. I believe this will cut him to the core and hopefully in the next movie he will realize his love for her is deep and he will choose to move towards the light.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:24 am

I believe if they would have children, it will be in comics or books. I do believe that their story can go on that way after 9.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:24 am

Sorry dp
Seems to be a glitch on my phone.

Last edited by Birdwoman on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:24 am

I'm not at all worried about Rey closing the door on him.

Elizabeth Bennet turned down Mr Darcy's first proposal and gave him an epic reason you suck speech. If the story paused there and people had to wait for two years before it continued, I'm sure that there would have been a lot of anti's going "lol she turned him down, she hates him, she's totally going to marry that cutie Wickham".

Turns out Wickham is an a** and Lizzy and Darcy have an epic romance.
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:28 am

Meomeo wrote:I honestly don't see how anti can deny Reylo at this point. This is soap opera in space right? The heroine falls in love with the much-conflicted villain, which tragic love story can be better than this?

I don't see a Reylo child as they pretty much want to end Skywalker saga... it might end with a tragedy like Rey starting a Jedi school for years. Then she went off alone to confront Kylo. Then after so many battles, they die together. The young Jedi carry on the legacy.

Reylo will never have a happy ending after this anyway. I just hope they do not pair Rey with Poe just for the sake of getting the main character having a love interest who is not evil.

I would love to read a fanfic in which Kylo threw away everything and went to a remote planet with Rey after episode 9... yeap that could work.
@Meomeo

I disagree with this. Ben back in the light, even in exile is still a happy ending to me after all the sh*t he's done. In fact, by having Ben live with the consequences is far more poignant and poetic BUT in the back of my mind is that statement of ending Skywalkers. Then again Ben can live and this can be the end of Skywalker, it's not mutually exclusive.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:30 am

Ynqve wrote:I'm not at all worried about Rey closing the door on him.
@Ynqve

Ditto, classic romantic story move at this point in the narrative.

I haven't even seen TLJ yet and I'm already like, ohhh the Episode IX feeelings Very Happy
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:31 am

Ynqve wrote:I'm not at all worried about Rey closing the door on him.

Elizabeth Bennet turned down Mr Darcy's first proposal and gave him an epic reason you suck speech. If the story paused there and people had to wait for two years before it continued, I'm sure that there would have been a lot of anti's going "lol she turned him down, she hates him, she's totally going to marry that cutie Wickham".

Turns out Wickham is an a** and Lizzy and Darcy have an epic romance.
@Ynqve

One thing that does annoy me about this....we were supposed to get edgy Rey. Instead Rey nobly decides to stay with the Resistance. Not very edgy, actually rather predictable. And her leaving Kylo behind on the Falcon is practically the same ending as TFA.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:31 am

DarthRen wrote:
Meomeo wrote:I honestly don't see how anti can deny Reylo at this point. This is soap opera in space right? The heroine falls in love with the much-conflicted villain, which tragic love story can be better than this?

I don't see a Reylo child as they pretty much want to end Skywalker saga... it might end with a tragedy like Rey starting a Jedi school for years. Then she went off alone to confront Kylo. Then after so many battles, they die together. The young Jedi carry on the legacy.

Reylo will never have a happy ending after this anyway. I just hope they do not pair Rey with Poe just for the sake of getting the main character having a love interest who is not evil.

I would love to read a fanfic in which Kylo threw away everything and went to a remote planet with Rey after episode 9... yeap that could work.
@Meomeo

I disagree with this. Ben back in the light, evenin exile is still a happy ending to me after all the sh*t he's done. In fact him living with the consequences is far more poignant and poetic BUT in the back of my mind is that statement of ending Skywalkers. But again Ben can live and this can be the end of Skywalker, it's nt mutually exclusive.
@DarthRen

And if you want to get technical it is quite possible that Reylo has a happy ending but their kids are unlikely to carry the name Skywalker. So what LF has said about ending the Skywalker story could be true - from a certain point of view.
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next