Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+61
Helix
Birdwoman
DeeBee
rsalex
Marlow
unicorn
ReyloSpanishFan
soulluos
Blackcanary
Macha Ren
Darth Dingbat
MindAndMagic
Irina de France
panki
BigDeal2187
Armadeus
Yuugi
Gemlake
CienaRee
Darth_marshmallow
motherofpearl1
Meomeo
Kylo Men
MeadowofAshes
snowqueen6
Kessel
AnneNeville
PalmettoBlue
bashfulblueeyes3
vinventure12
californiagirl
Acritiqua
Piper Maru
AcrosstheStars
nite0wl29
whisperingwillow
Moonjump05
Kylo Rey
BenRey
snufkin
MyOnlyHope
reylodownlo
reylo1992
FrolickingFizzgig
grimbergen
kassadin
Darth Rowan
RosiePancake
Nimbus002
DarthRen
rawpowah
Darth_Awakened
benorganasolo
Maria26
special_cases
Ynqve
Saracene
teltaru
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
65 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:05 am

Saracene wrote:Since I've already spoiled myself re: Snoke's fate... well I guess this solves the question, where on earth could Kylo end up in this movie after he does some radical thing in the end RotJ-style, which I was sure was coming, but doesn't really redeem himself or comes over to the good guys. I reckoned that the only two outcomes would be for Kylo to either fail miserably or somehow succeed. I genuinely didn't think that Snoke would be gone in the middle film, so I was thinking more along the lines of, Kylo openly does something against Snoke and Snoke comes down on him like a ton of bricks, though without killing him. But wow this is bold and I dig it.

Now Kylo will have even more to give up for looooove in Episode IX, heh heh.
@Saracene
It's so reverse Anakin-Padme. And I'm fine with that.

And guys, they touch hands and dream about futures with each other. It's canon af. It's so canon there's a shirtless comedy scene where Rey tells him to cover up.
Kylo Men wrote:Over on a certain other popular Star Wars forum that shall remain nameless, good gravy, they're confiscating the belts and shoelaces. Which is funny. Because I figured they would be elated having Renperor to shove down our throat.
@Kylo Men
It's not the Renperor they wanted. The leaks make that pretty clear. They're holding out hope for the movie but they have nothing to celebrate because they were wrong about literally every single plot-point, even Renperor because Kylo isn't just an evil Hitler dictator, he's actually relatable (and trust me when I say that's going to be even scarier for them)!
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by MeadowofAshes Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:09 am

Kylo Men wrote:Over on a certain other popular Star Wars forum that shall remain nameless, good gravy, they're confiscating the belts and shoelaces. Which is funny. Because I figured they would be elated having Renperor to shove down our throat.
@Kylo Men

I saw that too. Looks to me they're too busy being terrified of whose throat Renperor will actually end up shoved do-- I should stop. Twisted Evil

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:11 am

I'm seeing meltdowns everywhere. SW is ruined! It's fanfiction! It should've been ReySky! Oh boy. Laughing
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:12 am

Even if does turn out to be unrequited (I'm going with fanboy wishcasting), is there anything better than this?

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:18 am

I can't believe:

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 RgNs0Zz

The entire SW fandom is meltdowning right now. Good to be here with you guys. Razz

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 Mxi2aYY
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:18 am

Tfw you now know this is an accurate af depiction of the ST

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 DQSxgiHV4Acg6FM
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:21 am

Meomeo wrote:
Kylo Men wrote:Even if does turn out to be unrequited (I'm going with fanboy wishcasting), is there anything better than this?
@Kylo Men

I am laughing a lot at Luke walking in when Kylo and Rey were about to touch hands through the bond and interrupt them.
"HEY! My naughty nephew! Stay away from my innocent student! I won't let ya corrupt her!!"

I am dying lmao. This fanfic is so real.
@Meomeo
How in hell did Rian slip in a "Rey sees Kylo shirtless and gets flustered" comedy moment? RIAN, YOU MAGICIAN.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:22 am

Thinking about all of this now, I think we now know the real reason Mark was taken aback and upset with Rian's direction for Luke. Yikes x 100.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:23 am

Talking trough force? Seeing each other? Rey seeing shirtless Kylo which points to him 100% being the love interest? Angst? And everyone loving it? I am hyyyped!! Well done! Doesn't even feel like the knowing spoilers have ruined seeing the movie, now I am even much more hyped. And so happy seeing people praising Adam and Kylo, finally!! My obsession is going to go out of hands.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:24 am

ZioRen wrote:Thinking about all of this now, I think we now know the real reason Mark was taken aback and upset with Rian's direction for Luke. Yikes x 100.
@ZioRen
Also the reason for Adam's hilarious reaction to Daisy being asked if she's related to Kylo or Luke.

Also FinnRose kiss! I almost forgot. Can't wait to see that. Very Happy
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:25 am

Meomeo wrote:
ZioRen wrote:Thinking about all of this now, I think we now know the real reason Mark was taken aback and upset with Rian's direction for Luke. Yikes x 100.
@ZioRen
Judging from Mark's reaction on twitter I could say he is a real shipper like: "Aw finally my nephew gets a girl and YOU (Rian) tell me to interrupt them? I am mad!"
@Meomeo

I'm talking about what was revealed as the backstory for the massacre. That was really, really heavy and depressing.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylodownlo Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:26 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:I can't believe:

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 RgNs0Zz

The entire SW fandom is meltdowning right now. Good to be here with you guys. Razz

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 37 Mxi2aYY
@FrolickingFizzgig

Same. Get Hype Ladies and Gents. <3 What a time to be alive
reylodownlo
reylodownlo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:26 am

Kylo Men wrote:Even if does turn out to be unrequited (I'm going with fanboy wishcasting), is there anything better than this?
@Kylo Men

Nope.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:27 am

@ZioRen
And who wants to bet one of the changes made to the script was Luke not actually having gone for the kill on his sleeping nephew? I bet in Rian's original draft Luke totally swung with the intention to kill. Just Mark disagreed vehemently (he even has very strong feelings about Luke and the Wampa), so Rian adjusted it a little.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:28 am

Many passionate fans agree that Kylo Ren and Rey have a special relationship. They even gave the couple a nickname. That is, Reylo. There is also fan fiction written about them. Driver does not know about it. “Hm, that sounds interesting, yes,” he said.

https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/168452903412/adam-driver-was-asked-about-reylo
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:28 am

Meomeo wrote:
@Kylo Men

I am laughing a lot at Luke walking in when Kylo and Rey were about to touch hands through the bond and interrupt them.
"HEY! My naughty nephew! Stay away from my innocent student! I won't let ya corrupt her!!"

I am dying lmao. This fanfic is so real.
@Meomeo

You said you were doing homework!

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:29 am

special_cases wrote:Many passionate fans agree that Kylo Ren and Rey have a special relationship. They even gave the couple a nickname. That is, Reylo. There is also fan fiction written about them. Driver does not know about it. “Hm, that sounds interesting, yes,” he said.

@special_cases

"Driver does not know about it."

LIES. FILTHY, STINKING LIES.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:33 am

special_cases wrote:Many passionate fans agree that Kylo Ren and Rey have a special relationship. They even gave the couple a nickname. That is, Reylo. There is also fan fiction written about them. Driver does not know about it. “Hm, that sounds interesting, yes,” he said.

@special_cases

Thank God. I do not want that man to read some of the filth we've written. Lmao.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:34 am

https://twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/940250570480373760?

I have no idea how to link tweets. But did anyone see this one from Rian taking abuse?

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:35 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:

@special_cases

Thank God. I do not want that man to read some of the filth we've written. Lmao.
@MeadowofAshes

lol! lol! lol!
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:35 am

@Kylo Men

One-sided for now if it's to be believed but hopefully from both sides in Episode IX.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:36 am

Adam to his wife......
'Can you go google Reylo for me? I just hate social media.'

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next