Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+74
PalmettoBlue
Teo oswald
cherrylipstick
EchoBase
MrsWindu
TheBastardofMandalore
Reylo Lemon
Gemini
reylo1992
BenSoloLives
MoonFyre
Darth Dingbat
Rei of Sunshine
liveinsummee
Darth_marshmallow
Armadeus
cnunn
cirelle
RKR Connection
Darth Rowan
soulluos
Helix
Kylo Men
grimbergen
Mana
snowqueen6
nonesuch
MeadowofAshes
GiGiMarie
TheLastJedi
MindAndMagic
Moonjump05
reylodownlo
LadyHa
Kessel
AceofWands
ReyofLightSide
nite0wl29
ThereThere
ZephyrStrife
Nimbus002
Nyx
Darth_Awakened
rawpowah
ZioRen
benorganasolo
SheLitAFire
AnneNeville
BenRey
asterism
whisperingwillow
MyOnlyHope
FrolickingFizzgig
RosiePancake
panki
keelyshea24
Krafty
AcrosstheStars
Chris24601
teltaru
motherofpearl1
vaderito
Kylo Rey
Birdwoman
Night Huntress
Blackcanary
special_cases
Cowgirlsamurai
Saracene
Meomeo
Piper Maru
DarthRen
Ynqve
SkyStar
78 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 21 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:21 pm

snowqueen6 wrote:A lot of antis are going to send hate to Rian. I mean, they already are...  Rolling Eyes

And I'm honestly kinda scared it'll influence in Reylo actually becoming canon or not. Can someone reassure me that they're not going to change such an important part of the story because some antis whined about it. (I hope my english is understandable,)

@snowqueen6
LOL well they've been whining and moaning since TFA came out, and not only did Rian go full on Reylo complete with a shirtless scene, UST to the max, bare hand touching and a deep and genuine bond, he left Kylo Ren a fascist at the same time. Lucasfilm doesn't give a **** what 250 people on the internet think. They're going to be too busy raking in all the cash from their new forbidden, star-crossed lovers cash cow.

People LOVE the movie.  Reviews are sublime. People can't take their eyes off Rey and Kylo. Their chemistry is like a drug. So many reviewers have expressed wanting more. J.J. is literally the father of Reylo. It's a done deal.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 21 4QzLQyi

Last edited by MyOnlyHope on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 21 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Kylo Men Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:22 pm

I usually know the basic plots of old movies, so I'm used to going in spoiled. But watching it is a step too far. I'll save it for the theater.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:25 pm

Every time I watch those Reylo scenes on Tumblr...

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:26 pm

special_cases wrote:
Meomeo wrote:OMg I am dying https://twitter.com/Tom_Shone/status/940400101469585408
Welcome on board, mr Tom Shone.
@Meomeo

"If he doesn’t end up in Rey’s arms by the end of IX I will sue"  LOL
@special_cases

You and me both Mr. Shone. Wink
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:35 pm

snowqueen6 wrote:A lot of antis are going to send hate to Rian. I mean, they already are...  Rolling Eyes

And I'm honestly kinda scared it'll influence in Reylo actually becoming canon or not. Can someone reassure me that they're not going to change such an important part of the story because some antis whined about it. (I hope my english is understandable,)

@snowqueen6
It will not influence anything. There were tons of antis writhing all over the internet the past two years, yet Rian filmed TLJ, had it edited and now it's being released chock full of Reylo. It's over.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:41 pm

I can't make out what Kylo is saying in the elevator to Rey. Did someone else make it out?

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:47 pm

Hehehe

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 21 Tumblr_p0vv6wEq5C1ri3g3yo1_1280

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:48 pm

Guys, I was at work and unable to get on this forum but, my loves...we did it. I just wanted to thank you all for two great years and hopefully we will have more to come!
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:04 am

Catching up with this thread has made my morning!

We won. It's canon! Haven't seen the clips yet, don't want to since I'm going to see the movie in 3 hours anyway but the elevator scene sounds amazing.

I wouldn't worry about JJ stopping Reylo because of antis. They're going to tell the story that they want to tell and I really don't think that Reylo will cause enough controversy for Disney and LF to be worried. From the sound of the twitter reactions the GA will ship it. Most of the negativity I've seen comes from moronic fanboys who haven't even seen the movie.

Today is a good day!
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:09 am

Reading all of these poorly written reviews reminds me I'm actually pretty good at doing it.

Last edited by Kylo Men on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:10 am

Moonjump05 wrote:Guys, I was at work and unable to get on this forum but, my loves...we did it. I just wanted to thank you all for two great years and hopefully we will have more to come!
@Moonjump05

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 21 Tumblr10
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:17 am

Oh dear lord... I just realized that the "Your Snoke Theory Sucks" stickers are referencing the in-movie Reywalker joke. lol! lol! lol! lol! ROFL ROFL ROFL Stretcher

Spoiler:

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:22 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:Oh dear lord... I just realized that the "Your Snoke Theory Sucks" stickers are referencing the in-movie Reywalker joke. lol! lol! lol! lol! ROFL ROFL ROFL Stretcher

Spoiler:
@MeadowofAshes

Surprised Surprised You are right! Haha this is the best!
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:44 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:Oh dear lord... I just realized that the "Your Snoke Theory Sucks" stickers are referencing the in-movie Reywalker joke. lol! lol! lol! lol! ROFL ROFL ROFL Stretcher

Spoiler:
@MeadowofAshes

Spoiler:
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:48 am

Night Huntress wrote:

Spoiler:
@MeadowofAshes

Spoiler:
@Night Huntress

Spoiler:

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Wed 13 Dec 2017, 12:52 am

What a beautiful thing to wake up to. Jesus, their chemistry is off the charts!
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:05 am

I woke up just for @nonesuch Reylo perspective. Holy sith, Kylo experiences Rey's first rain! I'm done. They better get together in IX. Kylo has to clean up his act somehow. So much passion. 2 freakin years of tease. is he going to be redeemed? Will they won't they? Is Leia going to have a granddaughter after all? I'm going crazy right now. But her first rain? Wow, just freakin wow.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:07 am

nite0wl29 wrote:@ReyofLightSide I just shared it on my Tumblr https://nite0wl29.tumblr.com It's so beautiful!
@nite0wl29

OMG, this is a dynamite, people are loving Reylo, we were right, it's amazing! I'm crying this is crazy!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by teltaru Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:21 am

The elevator scene....... hooooly crap. Rian, the absolute madman. He did it.

teltaru
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:24 am

I know only one truth: Reylo is canon and it's critically raved! All anti's BS that it would be like Twilight went out of the window. Reylo is receiving accolades! It's an undeniable, full-blown, critically certified success! We were right! This is the story worth telling and Rian said the next director would have his hands full with central to the plot romance. After how TLJ ended, there's no going back. Romance will be central to the plot. Our star-crossed lovers are the Renperor and the Leader of the New Jedi/Resistance. You can't avoid making the romance central. Anyone who is hoping that Rey meeting Poe (the same scene from novleization minus the hug) is going to blow up into the main romance needs to face reality now. Not happening. Reylo is the characters that were set up for romance from the start and their love story will be central to IX. End of.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:35 am

I couldn't resist anymore. I've just caught up with this tread. OMG this is glorious cheers cheers cheers Rian Johnson YOU ARE THE KING OF REYLO king king king
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by DarthRen Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:40 am

vaderito wrote:I know only one truth: Reylo is canon and it's critically raved! All anti's BS that it would be like Twilight went out of the window. Reylo is receiving accolades! It's an undeniable, full-blown, critically certified success! We were right! This is the story worth telling and Rian said the next director would have his hands full with central to the plot romance. After how TLJ ended, there's no going back. Romance will be central to the plot. Our star-crossed lovers are the Renperor and the Leader of the New Jedi/Resistance. You can't avoid making the romance central. Anyone who is hoping that Rey meeting Poe (the same scene from novleization minus the hug) is going to blow up into the main romance needs to face reality now. Not happening. Reylo is the characters that were set up for romance from the start and their love story will be central to IX. End of.
@vaderito

Was really there a hug in the novelization? I remember only Rey found him good looking. I guess, I have to re-read it but it's too late for that. Reylo is in motion, it will continue.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:45 am

Meomeo wrote:
vaderito wrote:I know only one truth: Reylo is canon and it's critically raved! All anti's BS that it would be like Twilight went out of the window. Reylo is receiving accolades! It's an undeniable, full-blown, critically certified success! We were right! This is the story worth telling and Rian said the next director would have his hands full with central to the plot romance. After how TLJ ended, there's no going back. Romance will be central to the plot. Our star-crossed lovers are the Renperor and the Leader of the New Jedi/Resistance. You can't avoid making the romance central. Anyone who is hoping that Rey meeting Poe (the same scene from novleization minus the hug) is going to blow up into the main romance needs to face reality now. Not happening. Reylo is the characters that were set up for romance from the start and their love story will be central to IX. End of.
@vaderito
I am still scared of a potential Rey and Poe. This is Disney after all. They always want to play it safe.
@Meomeo

They meet in the end and apparently say Hi to each to other.

If the they pull a Damerey in IX - I'll really think they lost their minds. (I'am speaking in terms of the narrative common sense and logic)

Nothing to be scared of. Nothing. Zero.

Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:45 am

snowqueen6 wrote:A lot of antis are going to send hate to Rian. I mean, they already are... Rolling Eyes

@snowqueen6

They don't give a damn what a few Antis think - they are the minority now... the reviews are epic and it will be a big success - that's all Disney and KK are concerned about.

JJ I have faith- please don't screw this up!
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next