Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+56
Kessel
whisperingwillow
Moonlight13
stylememaria
ladyMxx
justyou
Reylo-AF
ReyloLoverT
Jan789
Geralt_Riv
DeeBee
LadyGaufrette
melismatic
MaddieDove
ISeeAnIsland
followmylead-kylodriver
roguepixie
Sad Man
AhsokaTano
mscarlak
YeeRees
nana7marie
Night Huntress
Froggy
Ramblingrose
Mila95
hpbarros
highleycreative
PrincessPorg
Darth Snoopy
FrolickingFizzgig
MyOnlyHope
RealAnise
Saralee
Asphodel
Dar-ren19
12 Parsnips
Caty Cifer
giaciak2
GreyRey
orangedelamer
Let The Past Die
snufkin
nickandnora
Good-olio Raeh
Darth_Awakened
Lamiller1390
SheLitAFire
Alhana77
Birdwoman
reylo1992
Chained Prometheus
Darth Rowan
SkyStar
Reylo Lemon
Teo oswald
60 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by LadyGaufrette Mon 30 Jul 2018, 7:52 pm

Hello everyone!
The recent announcements during the SDCC (Vive the prequels !) gave me the motivation to be more active here. I am a French speaker, so please forgive any mistake I can make.

I have shipped reylo since the first time I have seen The Force Awakens in 2015, and I have been lurking on this forum since 2016. I was happy to find a place tolerent enough to accept people's other opinions and theories. The Last Jedi made me in such a good mood that I decided to join you all.

I like all the Trilogies in Star Wars but my feelings are more lukewarm about Rogue One and I had no expectation for the Han Solo movie (I liked it in the end). I was a child when I discovered Star Wars with the prequels, so I know it is an unpopular opinion, but I prefer them to the Original trilogy. Laughing (I am particularly fond of Attack of the Clones and the romance between Anakin and Padme and I feel absolutely no shame about it Cool )

I like the direction Disney took with the Sequel Trilogy, how it is time for new characters to come and letting the old ones go the best way possible. For a time, I believed in Rey Kenobi but with new information I came to terms with it and I completly agree with the narrative behind Rey Random. I miss the lightsaber combats and musics from the Prequels though, and I wish it was more referenced, but it is a detail. However, my most favorite aspect of this Sequel Trilogy is this: before TFA, I watched the movies and looked online for some information, after TFA I was interested in all the Star Wars Universe (TV series, books, comics and fanbase), so for this I am happy of what Disney made with the franchise.

I look forward to meeting you and everyone on this forum!
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by whisperingwillow Mon 30 Jul 2018, 8:16 pm

@LadyGaufrette

Welcome! cheers cheers

We are so glad you have decided to be more active and join us. If you have any questions or need any help please ask.
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Mon 30 Jul 2018, 11:50 pm

@LadyGaufrette, welcome! Glad to have you here! Waves
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Tue 31 Jul 2018, 12:31 am

cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 31 Jul 2018, 1:30 am

@Ladygaufrette
Welcome! Smile
I too like the prequels and everything Star Wars so you’re not alone Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Tue 31 Jul 2018, 4:15 am

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Very Happy
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Tue 31 Jul 2018, 5:02 am

LadyGaufrette wrote: ...I like all the Trilogies in Star Wars but my feelings are more lukewarm about Rogue One and I had no expectation for the Han Solo movie (I liked it in the end)...

...However, my most favorite aspect of this Sequel Trilogy is this: before TFA, I watched the movies and looked online for some information, after TFA I was interested in all the Star Wars Universe (TV series, books, comics and fanbase), so for this I am happy of what Disney made with the franchise....
@LadyGaufrette

Bienvenue Lady Gaufrette!
The parts of your comment I've quoted above: I feel the same way - 100%!! Claps

Hope you will share your thoughts with us in Takodana woods about lots of wider SW content sunny

DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Tue 31 Jul 2018, 9:52 am

LadyGaufrette wrote:Hello everyone!
The recent announcements during the SDCC (Vive the prequels !) gave me the motivation to be more active here. I am a French speaker, so please forgive any mistake I can make.

I have shipped reylo since the first time I have seen The Force Awakens in 2015, and I have been lurking on this forum since 2016. I was happy to find a place tolerent enough to accept people's other opinions and theories. The Last Jedi made me in such a good mood that I decided to join you all.

I like all the Trilogies in Star Wars but my feelings are more lukewarm about Rogue One and I had no expectation for the Han Solo movie (I liked it in the end). I was a child when I discovered Star Wars with the prequels, so I know it is an unpopular opinion, but I prefer them to the Original trilogy.  Laughing  (I am particularly fond of Attack of the Clones and the romance between Anakin and Padme and I feel absolutely no shame about it  Cool )

I like the direction Disney took with the Sequel Trilogy, how it is time for new characters to come and letting the old ones go the best way possible. For a time, I believed in Rey Kenobi but with new information I came to terms with it and I completly agree with the narrative behind Rey Random. I miss the lightsaber combats and musics from the Prequels though, and I wish it was more referenced, but it is a detail. However, my most favorite aspect of this Sequel Trilogy is this: before TFA, I watched the movies and looked online for some information, after TFA I was interested in all the Star Wars Universe (TV series, books, comics and fanbase), so for this I am happy of what Disney made with the franchise.

I look forward to meeting you and everyone on this forum!
@LadyGaufrette

Welcome! Glad to have you join us, I really enjoyed reading your post. So good to see Prequels love. <3

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 6 16p6ukj0rviy
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 31 Jul 2018, 11:38 am

@LadyGaufrette
Welcome! cheers cheers cheers
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Tue 31 Jul 2018, 1:51 pm

Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 6 Empty Hello

Post by Jan789 Mon 27 Aug 2018, 7:27 pm

My name is Jan789. I am Reylo and Hux fan who is apart of many Facebook groups about it and I manage a group. Also, I am trying to run a blog on Star Wars related content and I am going to be making a fan film.

Jan789
Jan789
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Mon 27 Aug 2018, 7:57 pm

@Jan789
Hello there! Welcome! Very Happy
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan789 Mon 27 Aug 2018, 8:40 pm

@Moonlight13 Thank you!
Jan789
Jan789
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow Mon 27 Aug 2018, 10:04 pm

@Jan789

Hello! Welcome, and we are glad you have decided to join us.
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Tue 28 Aug 2018, 2:27 am

@Jan789

Welcome!!! cheers
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 28 Aug 2018, 2:31 am

@Jan789, welcome! Glad to have you here! Waves
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Tue 28 Aug 2018, 6:55 am

Welcome @Jan789 ! Waves
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Tue 28 Aug 2018, 1:11 pm

@Jan789
Welcome! Smile
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 28 Aug 2018, 1:40 pm

@Jan789
Welcome to the forum! Smile flower Waves
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyloLoverT Tue 11 Sep 2018, 6:21 pm

Hello all. I’m Tej. A Reylo Lover, and a sequel, prequel and original trilogy lover. I love all things Star Wars. Looking to make Reylo friends. All the love
ReyloLoverT
ReyloLoverT
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 11 Sep 2018, 6:27 pm

@ReyloLoverT , welcome!! Smile
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 11 Sep 2018, 6:49 pm

@ReyloLoverT
Welcome! Smile
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow Tue 11 Sep 2018, 6:50 pm

@ReyloLoverT

Welcome!!! We are glad you have joined us.
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Tue 11 Sep 2018, 6:56 pm

ReyloLoverT wrote:Hello all. I’m Tej. A Reylo Lover, and a sequel, prequel and original trilogy lover. I love all things Star Wars. Looking to make Reylo friends. All the love

@ReyloLoverT welcome! Dude, another PT lover yassss.  

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 6 YhHf
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Tue 11 Sep 2018, 7:58 pm

@ReyloLoverT
Hello and welcome!!! cheers
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next