Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+56
Kessel
whisperingwillow
Moonlight13
stylememaria
ladyMxx
justyou
Reylo-AF
ReyloLoverT
Jan789
Geralt_Riv
DeeBee
LadyGaufrette
melismatic
MaddieDove
ISeeAnIsland
followmylead-kylodriver
roguepixie
Sad Man
AhsokaTano
mscarlak
YeeRees
nana7marie
Night Huntress
Froggy
Ramblingrose
Mila95
hpbarros
highleycreative
PrincessPorg
Darth Snoopy
FrolickingFizzgig
MyOnlyHope
RealAnise
Saralee
Asphodel
Dar-ren19
12 Parsnips
Caty Cifer
giaciak2
GreyRey
orangedelamer
Let The Past Die
snufkin
nickandnora
Good-olio Raeh
Darth_Awakened
Lamiller1390
SheLitAFire
Alhana77
Birdwoman
reylo1992
Chained Prometheus
Darth Rowan
SkyStar
Reylo Lemon
Teo oswald
60 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Let The Past Die Fri 02 Mar 2018, 1:58 pm

@nana7marie @YeeRees

Welcome both   Waves
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by YeeRees Fri 02 Mar 2018, 1:59 pm

Let The Past Die wrote:@nana7marie @YeeRees

Welcome both   Waves
@Let The Past Die

Thank you Smile
YeeRees
YeeRees
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by mscarlak Mon 19 Mar 2018, 2:04 pm

Hi all!  I am mscarlak and I am new to the forum.  It's very exciting to find this forum since I just discovered the Reylo connection after watching TLJ for a second time (outside the theater).  What I can't believe is that I missed this special chemistry and connection the two of them have in all of my previous viewings of TFA and viewing the theater version of TLJ.  I think I was so focused on Rey and Keylo being related that I couldn't even imagine another possibility, such as a romance.  So, I can hardly wait to read what you all think is going on!

By the way, I am a Star Wars fan from way, way, way back to the beginning when the original Star Wars was released in theaters.  The lines to see the original movies back then were amazing and unbelievable!  I feel very fortunate that I was a teenager when all that occurred and got to experience it firsthand.  I have four grown children that all love the Star Wars movies.  I can tell you we have plenty of discussions about Star Wars characters, but not enough about the Reylo connection.  Generally, they don't believe me when I say there IS a connection, lol.  They are still stuck in them being related somehow.  But doing the happy dance that it has been established that Rey and Keylo are not related!!  YAY!!

So here goes!!  Waves to ya all!

mscarlak
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 19 Mar 2018, 2:07 pm

mscarlak wrote:Hi all!  I am mscarlak and I am new to the forum.  It's very exciting to find this forum since I just discovered the Reylo connection after watching TLJ for a second time (outside the theater).  What I can't believe is that I missed this special chemistry and connection the two of them have in all of my previous viewings of TFA and viewing the theater version of TLJ.  I think I was so focused on Rey and Keylo being related that I couldn't even imagine another possibility, such as a romance.  So, I can hardly wait to read what you all think is going on!

By the way, I am a Star Wars fan from way, way, way back to the beginning when the original Star Wars was released in theaters.  The lines to see the original movies back then were amazing and unbelievable!  I feel very fortunate that I was a teenager when all that occurred and got to experience it firsthand.  I have four grown children that all love the Star Wars movies.  I can tell you we have plenty of discussions about Star Wars characters, but not enough about the Reylo connection.  Generally, they don't believe me when I say there IS a connection, lol.  They are still stuck in them being related somehow.  But doing the happy dance that it has been established that Rey and Keylo are not related!!  YAY!!

So here goes!!  Waves to ya all!
@mscarlak

Welcome Waves siblings are not described as horny teenagers by the director Wink
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 19 Mar 2018, 3:10 pm

Welcome everyone !Smile I realise I haven’t posted anything here in this thread yet ! I’m Sorry am late to the party !Sad
Am a massive lifelong Star Wars fan (including the comics, books and animations as well as the films) . I love reylo and fell in love with kylo when I watched force awakens in 2015! Am married -my hubby knows about my love of Star Wars and although he’s more general audience he does gracefully accompany me to Star Wars exhibitions and celebration( bless him!). Am from London and have loved interacting with you all already Smile . This is a truly special forum you’ve created here ( compared to others have been part of ) and everyone is so nice . Smile I feel really blessed to be part of it to be honest and find like minded lovely people like you all. I’ve recently discovered the fan fiction thread part of the forum ( am still navigating myself around this forum as there’s lots of great threads to explore ) and (as a consequence )have now signed up to an account with “archive of our own “(downloaded the app) as I had so many window tabs open on my phone ( due to all your fantastic sounding recommended stories) Smile . Am told that my “archive” account will be ready on 28th March and am currently in queue position 25,000( am sure a lot of those signed up are reylo Star Wars fans!). Lol!
I look forward to the next two years (and beyond!) debating and discussing Star Wars (and all the “ gates “ to come) with you all! ❤️❤️
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sad Man Sun 01 Apr 2018, 8:32 am

Hello, everyone! I am a new member of this forum. I am excited to talk about Star Wars with a great group of open-minded people like you all.

Sad Man
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 01 Apr 2018, 9:10 am

@Sad Man

Welcome to the forum! Waves
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sun 01 Apr 2018, 10:33 am

Sad Man wrote:Hello, everyone! I am a new member of this forum. I am excited to talk about Star Wars with a great group of open-minded people like you all.
@Sad Man

Hello and welcome! Very Happy
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by roguepixie Thu 12 Apr 2018, 10:50 am

Hi everyone! I'm a long time lurker, who finally decided to join. I love your community and I love star wars. I'm very excited to get to know you all. Smile
roguepixie
roguepixie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 12 Apr 2018, 10:57 am

Welcome roguepixie! Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 12 Apr 2018, 11:29 am

@roguepixie

Hello and welcome! Glad you decided to join us! Waves

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 12 Apr 2018, 11:49 am

roguepixie wrote:Hi everyone! I'm a long time lurker, who finally decided to join. I love your community and I love star wars. I'm very excited to get to know you all. Smile
@roguepixie

Hey! Waves
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 5 Empty Happy to be here!

Post by followmylead-kylodriver Thu 19 Apr 2018, 9:31 am

Hi Folks!
New member here but long, looooooong time SW fan! The newest films have reawakened my obsession so here I am to discuss theories and predictions and analyze the heck out of that reylo dynamic (which is so endlessly fascinating!)

I live near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and have a husband and two teenage daughters (one a reylo shipper, the other not ... makes for some interesting dinner convos!) My degree is in British Drama and I work at a library.

I love travel (mostly Europe), music (Beatles, Depeche Mode, all Britpop really), books (HP and the classics), tennis (Federer!) and ogling Adam Driver (not necessarily in that order...)

Looking forward to meeting you all!! Very Happy

followmylead-kylodriver
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 19 Apr 2018, 9:49 am

@followmylead-kylodriver
Welcome to the forum ! Smile I love your username! Smile spook- I also work in a library too ! Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by followmylead-kylodriver Thu 19 Apr 2018, 12:17 pm

@AhsokaTano Cool! I wish I was somewhere as amazing as London... one of my favorite places to visit is the Treasures Room at the British Library!

The name comes from my daughter's favorite TLJ line. He sounds so bad*** when he says "follow my lead"!

followmylead-kylodriver
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Thu 19 Apr 2018, 7:08 pm

followmylead-kylodriver wrote:Hi Folks!
New member here but long, looooooong time SW fan! The newest films have reawakened my obsession so here I am to discuss theories and predictions and analyze the heck out of that reylo dynamic (which is so endlessly fascinating!)

I live near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and have a husband and two teenage daughters (one a reylo shipper, the other not ... makes for some interesting dinner convos!) My degree is in British Drama and I work at a library.

I love travel (mostly Europe), music (Beatles, Depeche Mode, all Britpop really), books (HP and the classics), tennis (Federer!) and ogling Adam Driver (not necessarily in that order...)

@followmylead-kylodriver

Another Beatles fan, huzzah! You actually named my fandom trifecta. Impressive - most impressive.
Someone told me recently that I only "look normal" but that on visiting my apartment it's clear that I'm a huge geek because of all the Star Wars, Harry Potter and the Beatles themed stuff. Thanks? XD

Anyway, welcome! I love the story behind your username. ^^
Also welcome to @AhsokaTano @roguepixie @Sad Man @mscarlak @YeeRees and everyone else I haven't had a chance to meet yet. Looking forward to chatting with you guys.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 5 Tumblr_ox79arhwfv1rpduwho1_500
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by followmylead-kylodriver Fri 20 Apr 2018, 12:17 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:

@followmylead-kylodriver

Another Beatles fan, huzzah! You actually named my fandom trifecta. Impressive - most impressive.
Someone told me recently that I only "look normal" but that on visiting my apartment it's clear that I'm a huge geek because of all the Star Wars, Harry Potter and the Beatles themed stuff. Thanks? XD

Anyway, welcome! I love the story behind your username. ^^
Also welcome to @AhsokaTano @roguepixie @Sad Man @mscarlak @YeeRees and everyone else I haven't had a chance to meet yet. Looking forward to chatting with you guys.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 5 Tumblr_ox79arhwfv1rpduwho1_500
@Darth Rowan

Wow, I feel blessed to find a pop culture soulmate so quickly! You obviously have excellent taste... Wink

I think you are completely "normal"- but then I don't see how anyone who is exposed to the Beatles, HP or SW could casually like them - that just doesn't make sense!

Thanks for introducing yourself!

followmylead-kylodriver
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Fri 20 Apr 2018, 6:45 pm

followmylead-kylodriver wrote:
I think you are completely "normal"
@followmylead-kylodriver

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 5 Giphy

Honestly we have more in common because I love tennis - I used to play when I was in high school and early college years.  I admire Federer, but I love Nadal more. <3
And then of course there's the Star Wars thing. XD
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 20 Apr 2018, 7:39 pm

@followmylead-kylodriver

Welcome!! Waves
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 20 Apr 2018, 9:46 pm

@followmylead-kylodriver

Nice to meet you! There are a few of us here who have daughters of varying ages. (Mine is almost 6.)

I am also a fan of European travel, books, ogling Adam Driver, and Depeche Mode (I've seen them live three times...the first being my second-ever concert, which was on their World Violation tour!)
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Thu 07 Jun 2018, 7:06 am

Hello to everyone!
I'm a daily lurker from December 2017, and I've finally decide to join the conversation. This is a great place, the smartest and the kindest one in the SW fandom - the only one that managed to keep me hooked. Something truly special, as that awful character once said.

I'm a Star Wars fan from my childhood, which coincided with the OT being showed in cinemas. I wanted to become a Jedi once, then life happened. Seeing SW movies in cinema was always a family bonding ritual for me, once done with my brother, then with my boyfriend, who became my husband, and of course, our youngling, now 17 y.o. The TLJ and its beautiful characters and story have awaken some of the old flame of passion for this universe, and I'm letting it in. So, nothing unusual, as I could see here, I'm happy to be among people who feel the same.
I'm also perfumista, Francophile, travel junky, historian, Jane Austen lover, indulging with my family in joyrides of Star Trek (we've just finished watching TOS), SH, HP, among other. A film lover as well, this year revisiting classical westerns and films noirs, otherwise a huge fan of Peter Weir and Jim Jarmusch.
I'm not a native English speaker, and my weakness have always been the articles Embarassed
sunny
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 07 Jun 2018, 7:10 am

@MaddieDove
Welcome MaddieDove! Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 07 Jun 2018, 9:47 am

Welcome to the forum @MaddieDove! Smile
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by melismatic Thu 07 Jun 2018, 1:53 pm

MaddieDove's introduction inspired me to come out of hiding too.

I too have been lurking around here, since January in my case. I too am old enough to have seen the OT multiple times in theaters which sometimes makes me feel I'm too old to engage in fandom--but I gather that there are others here in my same boat, so I'm throwing my hat in the ring. I too married a Star Wars fan and my eldest youngling is also 17! (Youngest is 13.) Since the 80s I have been a casual fan at best, but I loved the Force Awakens when I saw it with my kids and then the Last Jedi turned my world upside down, so here I am. I'm a school psychologist by trade and a writer and musician for fun; former English major and voracious reader who has recently taken a deep dive into fan fiction for the first time. Very Happy

Like MaddieDove I am grateful for this forum because many of the other places I've lurked about seem to be cesspools of negativity (and cluelessness at times). I have loved reading the smart and thoughtful commentary on here even if I've been too shy to engage yet. Carry on!
melismatic
melismatic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 07 Jun 2018, 2:45 pm

@ melismatic
Welcome to the forum ! Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next