Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi and the Shakespeare Novelizations

+60
kroi
RosiePancake
snufkin
ZioRen
Teo oswald
Night Huntress
BenRey
Forsythia
Ramblingrose
nana7marie
nickandnora
Saracene
Acritiqua
giaciak2
orangedelamer
Lily Snape
ISeeAnIsland
Rei of Sunshine
tukicarreno
Irina de France
Starliteprism
12 Parsnips
CienaRee
Mana
thescavenger
SoloSideCousin
DeeBee
IoJovi
Moonlight13
FrolickingFizzgig
whisperingwillow
AhsokaTano
Piper Maru
Xylo Ren
Dar-ren19
lauvamp
cherrylipstick
teltaru
MyOnlyHope
Birdwoman
Riri
rawpowah
rey09
special_cases
Darth_Awakened
MrsWindu
Kessel
Cowgirlsamurai
unicorn
Let The Past Die
KyleWren
bashfulblueeyes3
californiagirl
Kylo Rey
cirelle
SkyStar
Gemlake
Rimfaxe96
vaderito
SheLitAFire
64 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi and the Shakespeare Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Jedi and the Shakespeare Novelizations

Post by MrsWindu Sat 24 Feb 2018, 12:02 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:This book is going to make me ugly sob Sad
@Cowgirlsamurai

Seriously I'm having a moment right now as I picture chubby little hands fumbling with the dice - glad I've been warned.
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi and the Shakespeare Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Jedi and the Shakespeare Novelizations

Post by rey09 Sat 24 Feb 2018, 12:03 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:
Riri wrote:Sorry im on my phone and i cant see the spoiler tag via phone but i dont think this is a spoiler -  i laughed at the Hux elevator comment. Why would they add that in unless Hux finds a holo of the Rey/Bens elevator scene in ep9 realising Bens true feelings for Rey.
@Riri

The Hux elevator thing is interesting. Foreshadowing imo. He sounds like even more of a maniac in the novel with his
Spoiler:
The poster was asked about why Kylo didn't like
Spoiler:
@Kylo Rey

Wow gives a heightened meaning to Rey's monster comment.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sat 24 Feb 2018, 12:05 pm

According to that guy the novel also says that
Spoiler:

Also, seems like we were spot on about another aspect of Kylo's childhood!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 24 Feb 2018, 12:06 pm

Hux & the elevator and hundreds of SKB just gave me a good laugh.

Who said nobody needs another Death Star? Hux does!

EDIT: Second part is in:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/7zz0ta/tlj_novel_tidbits_part_2/?st=je1s6hou&sh=03de0c85

Spoiler:
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:04 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:Hux & the elevator and hundreds of SKB just gave me a good laugh.

Who said nobody needs another Death Star? Hux does!

EDIT: Second part is in:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/7zz0ta/tlj_novel_tidbits_part_2/?st=je1s6hou&sh=03de0c85

Spoiler:
@Darth_Awakened

Spoiler:

I didn't need that heart anyways.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:06 pm

Oh my god!!! My heart...

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:07 pm

"Jason Fry thinks kilometers are the way to go."

I don't know why, but I find this really funny. Not even worth a spoiler tag.Laughing
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:17 pm

He's saying all the Reylo scenes are from Reys POV and basically the same as the film. He's just gotten to the 4th force bond so we'll probs get that/elevator/throne room tomorrow.

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:20 pm

I have a vague impression that the OP is more a fanboy than somebody who would really pay attention to Reylo scenes the way we do.

I
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:21 pm

Riri wrote:He's saying all the Reylo scenes are from Reys POV and basically the same as the film. He's just gotten to the 4th force bond so we'll probs get that/elevator/throne room tomorrow.
@Riri

I think he just doesn't care to look too hard into it. I'd bet a Reylo reading it will get a lot out of it.

Edit: He just admitted as much.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:25 pm

Yep he just admitted hes not the right person to anlyse Reylo scenes and Reylo shippers should do that.

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:25 pm

If the scenes are from Rey’s POV, that’s good IMO because I feel like her POV is more of a mystery in general. I’m not expecting grand revelations form the novel, but I agree that someone who is more attuned/interested in Reylo will probably interpret more in the Rey and Kylo scenes than a fanboy or someone who isn’t as interested in that dynamic.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:31 pm

Hes saying Rey accesses Kylos powers and he accesses her memories but we kind of already know that.

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by teltaru Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:34 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:I have a vague impression that the OP is more a fanboy than somebody who would really pay attention to Reylo scenes the way we do.

I
@Darth_Awakened

He seems to have a strong fascination with Hux in particular. Laughing I'm expecting more sources to pop up in the upcoming days, until then, it's better than nothing. The Kylo tidbits all sound great.

teltaru
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:40 pm

ZioRen wrote:
Riri wrote:He's saying all the Reylo scenes are from Reys POV and basically the same as the film. He's just gotten to the 4th force bond so we'll probs get that/elevator/throne room tomorrow.
@Riri

I think he just doesn't care to look too hard into it. I'd bet a Reylo reading it will get a lot out of it.

Edit: He just admitted as much.
@ZioRen

He says he thinks Rey severed the force bond, and he's really fixated on the force bond as a device to power up Rey's jedi skills. So yeah you're right.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:41 pm

teltaru wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:I have a vague impression that the OP is more a fanboy than somebody who would really pay attention to Reylo scenes the way we do.

I
@Darth_Awakened

He seems to have a strong fascination with Hux in particular. Laughing I'm expecting more sources to pop up in the upcoming days, until then, it's better than nothing. The Kylo tidbits all sound great.
@teltaru

I've noticed the fascination with Hux. Laughing
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:48 pm

ZioRen wrote:

Spoiler:

I didn't need that heart anyways.
@ZioRen

yeah- me neither... and to think some people really thought he would fire in that scene when the trailer came out.  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Night Huntress on Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:52 pm

Okay a question: Do we really have to spoiler tag this? Isn't this all in the movie? It's just expanded movie.

I think I'm just going to ignore most of what this person is saying because it's confusing and vague how he describes things. Best wait until one of us gets hold of the novel.

Last edited by ZioRen on Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:57 pm

ZioRen wrote:Okay a question: Do we really have to spoiler tag this? Isn't this all in the movie? It's just expanded movie.
@ZioRen

oops- I just saw I accidentally messed up that spoiler tag Embarassed

I'll fix it. But for me it's not necessary anyway. But don't want to offend anyone if they want to wait till reading everything themselves
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:58 pm

Night Huntress wrote:
ZioRen wrote:Okay a question: Do we really have to spoiler tag this? Isn't this all in the movie? It's just expanded movie.
@ZioRen

Ups- I just saw I accidentally messed up that spoiler tag Embarassed

I'll fix it. But for me it's not necessary anyway. But don't want to offend anyone if they want to wait till reading everything themselves
@Night Huntress

Your spoiler tag flub is what made me question why we even need the spoiler tags and if it matters if you flubbed haha!

More clarification from leaker:

- He isn't basing thinking that Rey severed the bond from the book, but just how he saw the end of the movie
- He says there's no new information about the vision Rey and Kylo have of the future. I guess it's still vague. Not surprising.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Sat 24 Feb 2018, 3:05 pm

It seems like from his post -Ben definitely saw her past and Rey saw his future?

Also the cosmic force vs living force thing is really interesting, maybe Rey was born from the force like Ani? Also the cosmic force being asleep after the Sith died and awakening after Ben turned is interesting, need to get my head around it!

The Luke and Rey dance couldve been sweet Smile

EDIT: Wait he just mentioned Kylo said Reys parents abandoned her during shirtless scene, could be a possibility he saw these memories in force bond 1 and 2

Last edited by Riri on Sat 24 Feb 2018, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 24 Feb 2018, 3:17 pm

NEW. FAVORITE. THREAD.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Sat 24 Feb 2018, 3:21 pm

Does anyone else think the Luke alternate reality sequence kills ReySky for good? He's thinking about what life could have been if he had not followed the Jedi code of celibacy and no attachments etc

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sat 24 Feb 2018, 3:22 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:NEW. FAVORITE. THREAD.
@SheLitAFire

that's nothing - wait till March 6th Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Sat 24 Feb 2018, 3:24 pm

Forgive me I might have missed this first point and it’s been mentioned - with regards to novelisation

https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2018/02/24/last-jedi-novelization-leaks/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Spoiler:
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next