Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi General Discussion

+81
giaciak2
KnightsofReylo_2015
thescavenger
Let The Past Die
Reynak
Sforza
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
ReyofLightSide
liveinsummee
rawpowah
Piper Maru
adamdrivershair
Marchtwin
Irina de France
MoonFyre
Atenais
Moonjump05
Helix
Casper
Acritiqua
MyOnlyHope
Xylo Ren
Blood Moon
Starliteprism
Darth_marshmallow
motherofpearl1
bashfulblueeyes3
SkyStar
Kylo Rey
BenRey
DeeBee
Forsythia
SoloSideCousin
SanghaRen
reylo1992
rey09
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
Darth Dingbat
AceofWands
ISeeAnIsland
PalmettoBlue
snufkin
DarthRen
SheLitAFire
vaderito
Maria26
EchoBase
Moonlight13
Lucina
fuhry
Mana
Kylo Men
LesCousinsDangereux
Saracene
Reylo Lemon
Anakin Skywalker
Tex
MindAndMagic
shii405
Darth_Awakened
nite0wl29
RosiePancake
colibri
Night Huntress
tukicarreno
ZioRen
Birdwoman
IoJovi
Lily Snape
Gemini
Armadeus
Darth Dementor
LadyHa
Darth Rowan
panki
Cowgirlsamurai
Man Without A Star
Kessel
Rei of Sunshine
MrsWindu
85 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Last Jedi General Discussion

Post by Atenais Tue 28 Nov 2017, 5:40 am

reylo1992 wrote:Official Promo for South Korea
The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 Tumblr72
http://reylotrashandproud.tumblr.com/post/167970045584/rreeyylloo-this-is-from-official-promotional

Interesting detail: Kylo Ren previously described as a "villain you can relate to" is described here as "the authority of the FO who longs for absolute evil". That kind of description would rather fit with Snoke or Hux, right? Then, why describing Kylo this way?

Thoughts?
@reylo1992

I am a bad fan. While you guys are analyzing the description in the pic, I can't stop staring at Kylo's pic. How good he looks!

MrsWindu wrote:I came to this forum as a curious film fan. And straight up admit I’m not the sharpest pencil in the box as I had to read a lot of meta to really understand the underlaying narratives and possible story arcs in TFA. I was aware there were ‘anti’ feelings but never actively sought out those discussions so when this comes up I am just baffled.To go to the extent that I’ve seen in tweets or on You Tube (why do I read the comments??) where it’s been elevated and just doesn’t warrent that level of malice and another word that my kids use is spiteful. I’m just glad to experience this through forum filters.
@MrsWindu

Same. Before this forum, I was never aware of these wars between fans. Everyone's free to ship the couple they like and to believe the story will turn in the path they want. This petty behavior is unsettling.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Last Jedi General Discussion

Post by MrsWindu Tue 28 Nov 2017, 6:54 am

You can choose from two front covers for Empire - but there’s also versions  on the bottom left I can’t see very well. Not sure I’ve come across those before?

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/last-jedi-empire-exclusive-newsstand-cover-revealed/

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 69539e10
The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 Edc8ff10
The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 E08db910

EDIT blurb says the whole lot of bumf comes in a foil bag so actual magazine covers are different
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 28 Nov 2017, 7:28 am

MrsWindu wrote:You can choose from two front covers for Empire - but there’s also versions  on the bottom left I can’t see very well. Not sure I’ve come across those before?

EDIT blurb says the whole lot of bumf comes in a foil bag so actual magazine covers are different
@MrsWindu

Mad That insufferable feeling of being in England just two days ago and the exclusive Empire hasn't been out yet Mad
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Tue 28 Nov 2017, 7:35 am

I just found this image on a Korean site and I found it very interesting. Sorry, if someone already posted about it. But I think is intriguing to see Luke holding something that looks like a compass device. Since his character is holding it in the poster advertising, I believe it will be important in the movie (?).

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 33162610

Ok, now I'm officially squealing.

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 112
The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 210

Source: actionfigure
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 28 Nov 2017, 7:47 am

Atenais wrote:I just found this image on a Korean site and I found it very interesting. Sorry, if someone already posted about it. But I think is intriguing to see Luke holding something that looks like a compass device. Since his character is holding it in the poster advertising, I believe it will be important in the movie (?).

@Atenais

The image of Luke is from Battlefront.  I am knee deep into the game, and JUST got to that part last night.  The compass is kept by Palpatine in a vault on the planet Pillio.  It was supposed to be destroyed by Del Meeko, who had orders from the Empire.  They strike up a rather awkward alliance due to Luke saving his life simply because he asked, and in turn he let Luke keep the compass.  

It was one of the coolest points in the game so far.

Last edited by IoJovi on Tue 28 Nov 2017, 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 28 Nov 2017, 7:53 am

Damn they are beautiful. I'm buying both. Seriously stunning.

Also loving Korean Reylo posters.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Tue 28 Nov 2017, 7:59 am

IoJovi wrote:The image of Luke is from Battlefront.  I am knee deep into the game, and JUST got to that part last night.  The compass is kept by Palpatine in a vault on the planet Pillio.  It was supposed to be destroyed by Del Meeko, who had orders from the Empire.  They strike up a rather awkward alliance due to Luke saving his life simply because he asked, and in turn he let Luke keep the compass.  

It was one of the coolest points in the game so far.
@IoJovi

Thanks for telling me! alien

Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Tue 28 Nov 2017, 7:59 am

Atenais wrote:I just found this image on a Korean site and I found it very interesting. Sorry, if someone already posted about it. But I think is intriguing to see Luke holding something that looks like a compass device. Since his character is holding it in the poster advertising, I believe it will be important in the movie (?).

@Atenais

Oh wow that gaze ! Goodness Rey looks regal from that angle - just saying but probably nothing. I might just have to buy that ‘dark side’ cover.
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Tue 28 Nov 2017, 9:19 am

Just thought I'd throw this out there Wink Does this scream Rey and Kylo?!
The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 Img_1112
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Tue 28 Nov 2017, 9:35 am

nite0wl29 wrote:Just thought I'd throw this out there Wink Does this scream Rey and Kylo?!
@nite0wl29

Oh I’d say that’s a pretty darned good definition if it’s going the way we think it’s going.
Btw I started following you on IG
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Tue 28 Nov 2017, 9:36 am

MrsWindu wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:Just thought I'd throw this out there Wink Does this scream Rey and Kylo?!
@nite0wl29

Oh I’d say that’s a pretty darned good definition if it’s going the way we think it’s going.
Btw I started following you on IG
@MrsWindu

What's your screen name?

nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 28 Nov 2017, 9:51 am

Rian didn't say the movie could be placed in the romantic drama genre. He said "there is romantic drama" in the movie. Of course I believe he was referencing Rey and Kylo, but TLJ is still not a romantic drama. It's the same as any other Star Wars movie; coming-of-age fantasy with touches of romance, drama, adventure, action, comedy, melodrama etc.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Tue 28 Nov 2017, 9:59 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:Rian didn't say the movie could be placed in the romantic drama genre. He said "there is romantic drama" in the movie. Of course I believe he was referencing Rey and Kylo, but TLJ is still not a romantic drama. It's the same as any other Star Wars movie; coming-of-age fantasy with touches of romance, drama, adventure, action, comedy, melodrama etc.
@MyOnlyHope

It's still the same definition
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:04 am

nite0wl29 wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:Rian didn't say the movie could be placed in the romantic drama genre. He said "there is romantic drama" in the movie. Of course I believe he was referencing Rey and Kylo, but TLJ is still not a romantic drama. It's the same as any other Star Wars movie; coming-of-age fantasy with touches of romance, drama, adventure, action, comedy, melodrama etc.
@MyOnlyHope

@nite0wl29
A genre is a grouping of narrative (often literary) compositions that share similarities based around tone, target-audience or subject matter. One can therefore include "romantic drama" as a trope in a narrative without that narrative actually falling into the romantic drama genre.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:12 am

nite0wl29 wrote:
@MyOnlyHope

@nite0wl29
You could say there will be an element of the romantic drama genre in TLJ (which, yeah, there will be, and the definition works there), but the movie itself is not a romantic drama.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:14 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:
@MyOnlyHope

@nite0wl29
You could say there will be an element of the romantic drama genre in TLJ (which, yeah, there will be, and the definition works there), but the movie itself is not a romantic drama.
@MyOnlyHope
Right I guess that's the point I was trying to show.
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:38 am

nite0wl29 wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:
@MyOnlyHope

@nite0wl29
@MyOnlyHope
@nite0wl29
That makes sense!. I think I may have misunderstood.

New photo of Kylo with his space bandaid from the beginning of the movie.
The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 UmhQVCC
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:48 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:
@MyOnlyHope

@nite0wl29
@MyOnlyHope
@nite0wl29

@MyOnlyHope

He looks goooood here. Those Empire magazine covers are absolutely gorgeous. That is like probably the 3rd time he's looked menacing in this entire marketing campaign lol.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:49 am

Sleemo pointed out on tumblr that TLJ got an IFCO rating of 12A for "mild sex/nudity" Very Happy What could that mean?

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 Ifco10

(Source)
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:49 am

Forsythia wrote:Sleemo pointed out on tumblr that TLJ got an IFCO rating of 12A for "mild sex/nudity" Very Happy What could that mean?

(Source)
@Forsythia

SHIRTLESS KYLO

Apparently TFA got the exact same rating lol.

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:50 am

@vaderito

Something for you:

http://www.ifco.ie/ifco/ifcoweb.nsf/lookupupcomingreleases/FC226B30DC461276802581DF00405EE6?OpenDocument&OpenUp=True&type=graphic

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 2017-113

EDIT: Just saw the multi posting galore- mods feel free to delete my post if you want.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:52 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
nite0wl29 wrote:
@MyOnlyHope

@nite0wl29
@MyOnlyHope
@nite0wl29

@MyOnlyHope

To be fair I didn't really specify my point lol! I just saw the definition in what "romantic drama" entailed and got a little excited
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:55 am

Here's the rating for The Force Awakens:

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 Img_0014

Wtf did that get a mild sex/nudity rating for???
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:57 am

Kylo Rey wrote:Here's the rating for The Force Awakens:

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 21 Img_0014

Wtf did that get a mild sex/nudity rating for???
@Kylo Rey

Mind sex? :cough:interrogation scene :cough: Just a hunch since so many antis called mind rape
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:57 am

Forsythia wrote:Sleemo pointed out on tumblr that TLJ got an IFCO rating of 12A for "mild sex/nudity" Very Happy What could that mean?

(Source)
@Forsythia
TFA received the same rating from that site (including the stuff about sex/nudity), so it probably doesn't mean anything. Obviously I'm hoping for a hot shirtless Snoke scene. I hear he has an 8-pack Razz
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next