Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+71
Moonjump05
Man Without A Star
Chris24601
adamdrivershair
Reylo Lemon
Blood Moon
kroi
Nyx
SW_Heroine_Journey
Piper Maru
SheLitAFire
nana7marie
motherofpearl1
YeeRees
Mielikki
MindAndMagic
Darth Rowan
Casey Kanata
unicorn
BB-Rey
MrsWindu
loversinthestorm
MeadowofAshes
KnightsofReylo_2015
Apriljandy
Let The Past Die
Kessel
Rei of Sunshine
Darth Dingbat
tukicarreno
Mila95
Riri
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
Night Huntress
cherrylipstick
whisperingwillow
californiagirl
nickandnora
Moonlight13
BenRey
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
AhsokaTano
Dar-ren19
Darth Dementor
Xylo Ren
Tex
rawpowah
Kylo Rey
snufkin
Teo oswald
bashfulblueeyes3
special_cases
Saracene
EchoBase
ZioRen
Cowgirlsamurai
Irina de France
rey09
reylo1992
Birdwoman
SoloSideCousin
ISeeAnIsland
IoJovi
RosiePancake
panki
thescavenger
PalmettoBlue
Starliteprism
DeeBee
75 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 02 May 2018, 4:09 pm

Putting this here unless/until we want to move it to the Crack Spoilers thread.  This person had a few things right for TLJ. Enjoy!

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/8gks0k/i_have_read_a_very_early_storyboard_for_episode_ix/

I know this place gets a million fake leaks a month so I understand the skepticism and the reception I got two years ago when I shared the early storyboard for Episode VIII.

I was hesitant to come forward this early but with the overnight 4chan leak surfacing (which is legit) I figured I’d come forward so people can protect others who do not want to be spoiled.

Before you go on if you don’t remember me from two years ago and you’re already ready to call BS and read what I have to say somewhat recklessly I ask that you revisit my thread from two years ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/3xtld8/i_have_read_a_very_early_storyboard_for_episode/

If you’re still here just know that the big plot points of IX will probably be spoiled for you if you continue reading this.

Plot A would progress like this:

5 years after The Last Jedi the Resistance is no longer centralized and is not a popular idea among the galaxy. Kylo Ren’s rule over the galaxy is seen by most as benevolent. Many within the Resistance itself are questioning why they should even be fighting.

Not surprisingly, Rey, Poe, Finn, and Leia are all still holding fast to the idea the galaxy should not be under empirical rule.

They are tipped off by a mole inside the First Order promising that if they follow their lead, they will discover the horrifying true nature of the First Order.

The tip leads them to a planet in the unknown regions, and they must infiltrate a First Order command station to extract a young female alien prodigy who is the key to navigating these regions.

After a successful rescue of the girl who is essentially a prisoner of the First Order, they discover a planet entirely comprised of an ocean. Beneath its waters is the secret to the First Order’s unlimited resources, an ancient manufacturing station literally powered by the populations of conquered worlds of the unknown regions.

This entire A plot revolves around liberating the captives before they are exterminated and exposing these horrors to the galaxy at large. This plot is resolved with the Unknown Regions becoming united and preparing for war with the known regions.

The B plot revolves around Kylo Ren hunting down other Force users in secret using the Knights of Ren and trying to discover the mole among his ranks. At the end of the film it’s revealed Hux is the mole and is trying to get the galaxy to revolt against Ren’s empire and believes he can claim the throne after the fallout.

Many Force users have sought out Rey for protection, both really young and really old.

Rey and Kylo still converse through the force and can even manifest their whole presence in front of each other. It is slowly revealed they secretly love each other.

The big reveal in the film is that one of Rey’s “students” is actually her child, and Kylo becomes so enraged upon finding this that he nearly kills Rey who is only saved last minute by Leia.

As with last time I will add the disclaimer that this is an early story board but the heart of the film is there with secret love child and the theme of an Empire thriving but at a terrible cost. You can expect the story to play out very close to this.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by rawpowah Wed 02 May 2018, 4:15 pm

An interview pops up about the storyboards being complete and lo and behold... someone saw the storyboards Laughing
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Wed 02 May 2018, 4:18 pm

Secret love child? Kylo's child?

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Wed 02 May 2018, 4:22 pm

They're not going to have a child born out of wedlock in a SW Saga film. That is 1000% not happening. This supposed plot doesn't even seem to be related to the trilogy or the saga as a whole.

@Birdwoman They said Kylo is the baby daddy.

@rawpowah I just looked too and they are waaaaay off lmao. Got a few details correct but that was just a lucky guess. 'Kylo and Rey fight, Snoke wants to replace Kylo with Rey, Kylo's offer is left up in the air, Kylo kills an officer for mentioning his scar, Poe is sent to prison' etc etc LOL

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Wed 02 May 2018, 4:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Wed 02 May 2018, 4:25 pm

I looked at the supposed leaks this guy gave for TLJ and they're waaaay off the mark lmfao. And no way they're gonna have Rey pregnant before the saga wraps up.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Wed 02 May 2018, 4:31 pm

I've been so used to fake leaks with GoT that nothing sounds legit to me anymore lol.Hopefully it's not true cause it sounds really terrible.There are few things I would hate more than random force sensitive children having a big role and secret babies being revealed.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Wed 02 May 2018, 4:42 pm

@ISeeAnIsland

That's a crack theory for me. If that is even slightly true I eat my socks lol!

Would be a great as a FanFic though Confus
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow Wed 02 May 2018, 5:03 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I wasn't on here during most of the time between TFA and TLJ and I can already tell I am going to enjoy all these "leaks" lol!
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 02 May 2018, 5:09 pm

If Rey was pregnant after Ache-to, the Resistance would have to assume it’s Luke’s.  Leia’s gonna think Rey’s her SiL when really her kid is Leia’s grandchild

Last edited by snufkin on Wed 02 May 2018, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 02 May 2018, 5:16 pm

Ok plot A sounds like this “ leaker” has been reading this thread because earlier I talked about Rakata Prime and lo and behold the underwater planet sounds like Rakata Prime and the tech the first order are using to supply them sounds like the star forge the Rakatans had. Still if true maybe both the empire and first order both knew about the star forge and that’s why they had endless supplies ???? Also the star forge is more complicated then just a “supply and demand” type weapon - it is the heart of darkness itself - it’s what mainly corrupted Revan to the dark side .

Plot B I don’t know what to say - doesn’t sound like Kylo gets redemption and stays on the dark side but loves Rey yet is willing to kill her ???!!! Much as I like the other bits it probably ain’t gonna happen . Having said that this could be the thing that ties all the trilogies together and takes us back to the beginning ie that Anakin was conceived in the same way via a force type bond and if so - he was born out of wedlock.
Did the “ leaker” say how it ended ?Also an early storyboard doesn’t mean it’s the finished product - many changes could have been made along the way . That’s if this person is tellling the truth - my money is on them having read our comments here and making it all up. What’s even more bizarre is they try to have us judge them by looking at their past record which isn’t accurate - at all!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 02 May 2018, 5:20 pm

we will see for the first time light and darkness work together, well we have seen a taste with the last jedi
and what we have seen is fantastic, especially that hand
  on Ben's thigh
  and declaration of marriage Smile

Last edited by Teo oswald on Wed 02 May 2018, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 02 May 2018, 5:22 pm

snufkin wrote:If Rey was pregnant after Ache-to, the Resistance would have to assume it’s Luke’s. Leia’s gonna think Rey’ Her SiL when really her kid is Leia’s grandchild
@snufkin

Isn't this the best kind of drama, though?

This is what I watch Star Wars for!

PRAYER CIRCLE FOR SECRET REYLO FORCE SKYPE LOVE CHILDREN

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Tumblr_obe2y7JUIe1tl3kxyo1_400
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Wed 02 May 2018, 5:23 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:They're not going to have a child born out of wedlock in a SW Saga film. That is 1000% not happening. This supposed plot doesn't even seem to be related to the trilogy or the saga as a whole.

@Birdwoman They said Kylo is the baby daddy.

@rawpowah I just looked too and they are waaaaay off lmao. Got a few details correct but that was just a lucky guess. 'Kylo and Rey fight, Snoke wants to replace Kylo with Rey, Kylo's offer is left up in the air, Kylo kills an officer for mentioning his scar, Poe is sent to prison' etc etc LOL
@Kylo Rey

Yeah, the dude's old spoiler said that Kylo saved Rey from the Jedi purge. That kills his credibility right there.

Also, even with the love child, this spoiler makes Kylo extremely evil with using the slave and expendable labor to power the FO. The only way that turns around is that it is really Hux's program, Kylo is unaware of it, and Hux tries to pin it on Kylo. Also, Kylo trying to kill Rey when finding out about the baby is total crap.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 02 May 2018, 5:27 pm

@Darth Dingbat I got it wrong- the 19th  classic novel they’re  referencing isn’t Middlemarch, it’s the Scarlet Letter. Kylo is Dimesdale in Space!

@AhsokaTano  That subreddit swipes content from here on a regular basis, so there are lurkers from there who read/plagiarize our discussions

Last edited by snufkin on Wed 02 May 2018, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BB-Rey Wed 02 May 2018, 5:35 pm

@AhsokaTano

Andy Serkis also talked about Rakata Prime and Star Forge in the lead up to The Last Jedi and how we'd see the First Order has limitless resources. I mean I suppose to a degree we saw this with the Canto Bight plot and cannon thingy they use on Crait could hint at this. As well as I remember something or another about Finn saying in the novel for TLJ he saw things and the resources the First Order had. So, I suppose it's a likely chance. I do think we'll be at least traveling to and in the Unknown Regions at some point in Episode IX as I think the Star Map from Aftermath/on Jakku is going to have a greater purpose, especially as something happened there that made it a desert.

Last edited by BB-Rey on Thu 03 May 2018, 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total
BB-Rey
BB-Rey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Wed 02 May 2018, 5:40 pm

@AhsokaTano

Sure, Anakin was born out of wedlock, but his birth is more akin to Jesus with the whole unknown father bit. Also, Shmi isn't the young heroine of the ST that LF is promoting as a role model for little girls and someone little girls can identify with. And making Rey a single mom at 19 who had a kid out of wedlock with the villain who is currently ruling the galaxy (there's no specification that the Force is behind this, from what I've read) seems a bit OTT.

I mean, he says Rey and Kylo have been meeting in secret all this time, and somehow Kylo can't notice she's pregnant Laughing

And then of course there's his statement that IX won't be the last episode of the saga and that LF is abandoning the trilogy format, which basically contradicts everything JJ and KK have said so far about IX wrapping up the saga. This guy has watched Infinity War too many times in the cinemas. By the looks of it, it's a convenient way for this leaker to avoid telling us what happens with Kylo at the end Laughing (the no 1 question in fans' mind).

Last edited by rawpowah on Wed 02 May 2018, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 02 May 2018, 5:49 pm

@ rawpowah
Yeah it’s probably all faf but there is a way that rey could hide “ her pregnancy “ if she closed off the force bond by shutting herself off from the force like Luke did. Maybe they added this in so that if it happens again we’ll go “ah yeah Luke did that too”.
Didn’t one the lines in battlefront game have kylo say to Rey “ I feel the life in you “- if this leaker is genuine ( which I doubt ) then maybe there were hints there ..,
Who knows?? Am loving today with all these “ leaks” Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Wed 02 May 2018, 6:09 pm

Ok, i think most of this leak is FAF, BUT im going to play devils advocate and theorise why some of it could be plausable.

They harp on about SW being about family and is the skywalker saga, could they shoehorn a secret child just so they stick to the film being about family? (Considering nearly all the skywalkers are dead).

Ben not knowing he has a kid kinda mirrors Vader. Like if Padme was alive when he found out Luke was his kid, wonder how Vader would've reacted?

Also Obi/Yoda wanting to hide Luke/Leia from Anakin as they assumed the children would be in danger if he found kinda mirrors Rey in this "leak".

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Wed 02 May 2018, 6:35 pm

Just FYI, this person is also saying that Rey is the daughter of Palpatine's daughter.

Make of that what you will.

Last edited by nickandnora on Wed 02 May 2018, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 02 May 2018, 6:35 pm

If Rey got pregnant with a secret kid out of nowhere, Kylo's or not, I would boycott the movie. What an awful and nonsensical development that would be. This is a coming if age story not...whatever that narrative is Laughing
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Wed 02 May 2018, 6:42 pm

ZioRen wrote:If Rey got pregnant with a secret kid out of nowhere, Kylo's or not, I would boycott the movie. What an awful and nonsensical development that would be. This is a coming if age story not...whatever that narrative is Laughing
@ZioRen

The narrative of every telenovela I used to watch in middle school. "Maria la del Barrio" in space. lol!
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Wed 02 May 2018, 6:44 pm

Riri wrote:Ok, i think most of this leak is FAF, BUT im going to play devils advocate and theorise why some of it could be plausable.

They harp on about SW being about family and is the skywalker saga, could they shoehorn a secret child just so they stick to the film being about family? (Considering nearly all the skywalkers are dead).

Ben not knowing he has a kid kinda mirrors Vader. Like if Padme was alive when he found out Luke was his kid, wonder how Vader would've reacted?

Also Obi/Yoda wanting to hide Luke/Leia from Anakin as they assumed the children would be in danger if he found kinda mirrors Rey in this "leak".
@Riri

Ok assuming it is real, how does Rey get pregnant then? Handsex, Immaculate conception? That sounds terrible. Otherwise the implication is that Rey and Kylo have been making love over the timeskip, which is something they definitely won't do in a family saga. Kylo wanting to kill her after finding out she was pregnant with his child doesn't make sense either. I'm assuming it's because he's angry at her for hiding it, but still. Sounds like something out of the Jeremy Kyle show lmao.

Btw that leaker is now saying that Leia has been recast, IX isn't the conclusion to the trilogy as a result of Infinity Wars success (even though this is supposed to be an early treatment/storyboard lol), and it'll be revealed that she's the daughter of Palpatine's daughter lol!

@ZioRen If Rey gets pregnant at all it'll most likely be at the end in an epilogue with a timeskip or something with a redeemed Ben Solo, not whatever... this is.

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Wed 02 May 2018, 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 02 May 2018, 6:57 pm

@rawpowah You're not wrong seeing as how the ST is the same basic plot of Maria De La Barrio. Pretty young girl full of optimism and energy leaves her rural, backwater community to enter the larger world and gets caught up with the doings of a powerful family, including a romantic entanglement. Like Maria, Rey also lives in the dump and has made her living as a garbage picker. And we know that Peter Bradshaw of the Guardian doesn't just think that George Lucas is a soap fan, but wrote a whole essay on soaps where he compared Han and Leia to Sybil and Branson in Downton Abbey.

We've even talked about it before after  (and I still really want the Han Solo version of Dos Mujeres, Un Camino)

Last edited by snufkin on Wed 02 May 2018, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Wed 02 May 2018, 7:09 pm

@snufkin And I guess Rey repressing her memories will be the equivalent of all those amnesia plots the soap had haha.

But seriously, the similarities you mentioned are exactly what got me to make the comparison in the first place. There's even a point during the soap where her love interest/husband discovers the identity of their secret child and goes bananas. Perfect with the FAF we got today. Laughing
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Wed 02 May 2018, 7:46 pm

I'm okay with these leaks being real. If we're getting secret lovers on opposite sides, Kylo being not completely failure as Benperor and even secret love child with all drama around this fact - imagine how many Reylo stories about secret love meetings we will get in additional canon sources? Yeah, Reylo child makes it easier to kill Kylo but I don't think they will do it after choosing such storyline - looking from Rey's POV it makes sense to let Kylo live in the end.

But I don't believe this leak. Razz
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next