Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions for Episode 9

+80
Forsythia
YeeRees
Mila Lazarus
Night Huntress
motherofpearl1
SoloSideCousin
AhsokaTano
twilekempire
Teo oswald
snufkin
Lily Snape
Mila95
Birdwoman
californiagirl
Saracene
SanghaRen
guardienne
Dar-ren19
Starliteprism
rey09
Kylo Rey
Riri
MrsWindu
Chris24601
PalmettoBlue
DeeBee
SW_Heroine_Journey
giaciak2
Kylo Men
4forYouRey-lolo
Atenais
LadyGaufrette
MaddieDove
Darth Rowan
Casper
Geralt_Riv
Mielikki
Tex
liveinsummee
Darth_marshmallow
olyer
Rei of Sunshine
PrincessPorg
Moonlight13
princessmoon
Piper Maru
Darth Snoopy
Ramblingrose
sunshine677
Xylo Ren
RosiePancake
BB-Rey
rawpowah
JustMe
bashfulblueeyes3
MyOnlyHope
Darth_Awakened
Apriljandy
CienaRee
Let The Past Die
KnightsofReylo_2015
ReyofLightSide
special_cases
SheLitAFire
12 Parsnips
FrolickingFizzgig
ZioRen
SW Nutt
Man Without A Star
tukicarreno
Irina de France
lauvamp
whisperingwillow
ISeeAnIsland
vaderito
thescavenger
cherrylipstick
nickandnora
IoJovi
Kessel
84 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Predictions for Episode 9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Predictions for Episode 9

Post by Ramblingrose Fri 23 Mar 2018, 6:28 pm

PREDICTION:

IX Trailer: Hux is surprised by someone, he turns and his mouth curls in a sneer: "Back from the dead, master jedi?" his voice dripping with venom and sarcasm. We never see the one he is talking too, just a cloaked figure, but we hear the hummm of a lightsaber powering on and the green light ablaze. Hux screams ""KILL HIM!" and the black figure of Kylo Ren runs in, the red lightsaber lifted to protect Hux.

Imagine the Luke fanbois faint in happiness. They believe it is Luke force returned, or as a force ghost so solid that he can fight.

Imagine.... what the trailer does not show, is how Kylo/Ben was chased to his "death" when Hux staged a coup. Kylo/Ben lost the connection with the force deliberately or due to shock and/or injury. He lost his lightsaber and it is brought back to Hux as a trophy, Hux installs an imposter "Kylo" as his enforcer, terrorizing the galaxy. Our Kylo/Ben is saved by Rey, he goes with her to Atch-To and gets Luke's green lightsaber to use instead of the red (bad*** looking, but a symbol of evil) one. So when Hux sees him, he uses "master jedi" as an insult.

That would be a great way to trick us all. Well, if this happens, would you like it?
Ramblingrose
Ramblingrose
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Sat 24 Mar 2018, 8:32 am

Heres an idea!

Just like how Darcy was "redeemed" in Lizzies eyes when he paid for her sisters wedding to a man he wasn't fond of. I think Ben will maybe tell Finn the whereabouts of his real family since the First Order will probably keep that data as those children were taken from their family. Rey might find out about this and develop even stronger feelings for Ben Smile

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 24 Mar 2018, 11:31 am

At the staff's discretion, we've decided to move the discussion of Kylo Ren's scar/eyes/appearance (and Hux's) to TLJ General Discussion thread. We know there was a bit of overlap between the TLJ topic of their appearances and what could happen in IX, but we feel the topic was better suited for that subforum & thread.
Please let the staff know if you have any questions. Thanks!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne Sat 24 Mar 2018, 4:00 pm

hope this wasn't posted already, it's a really fun way to predict stuff narratively in the new episode.
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 24 Mar 2018, 6:47 pm

If Ben doesn't get a good, hopeful, optimistic ending, all this:

goes to Sith. It doesn't matter what happens to non-Skywalker characters. if Ben's story is screwed up, the saga becomes meaningless.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by twilekempire Sat 24 Mar 2018, 7:43 pm

guardienne wrote:

hope this wasn't posted already, it's a really fun way to predict stuff narratively in the new episode.

"This is really inconclusive and makes me think JJ is never sure what he wants to say."

That line made me LOL. I'm still a little annoyed over the way JJ insulted the "philosophy" of Trek but I hoped maybe this guy would discover something deeper there. I've thought JJ basically is a writer who doesn't have anything in particular deep to say and I was willing to be proven wrong, but apparently not. I don't think that's a problem for IX, though: LF already knows where Reylo is going and other people are writing the script, so the story basically comes pre-loaded with meaning instead of him having to invent meaning of his own. He's a good film-maker and he can execute it all really well, he just doesn't seem to have a well of deeply felt Meaning inside him like Rian does.

That's fine, not everybody has to be about that. Actually, I'd rather the ultimate goals of LF be fulfilled by someone who's willing to put their own voice aside or just doesn't have as much of a voice because I think their goal for Reylo is good and someone who tries to force that into a different shape out of artistic pride or something would be more potentially risky than someone who's cool going with the plan?

I guess my concern would be over how he handles the stuff like Finn's arc and Poe that might not have a firm set of goals like Reylo. But as this video points out, let's allow for him to have something more to say now than he did in Felicity days or even Nu!Trek. I'm hopeful, mostly because I think the main things are already pretty much hammered out and it's a question of whether JJ will bring some real extra special spark to the whole enterprise or just hit the pre-set marks really well. Hitting the marks really well will be perfectly great all by itself.

Last edited by twilekempire on Sun 25 Mar 2018, 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
twilekempire
twilekempire
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Sat 24 Mar 2018, 8:01 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:Sorry for the double post but this...

Predictions for Episode 9 - Page 22 Img_0344

Gwen liked the tweet so I'm assuming it has to be Harrison Ford. Han back in IX for flashbacks/imagination/FG?!? Hamlet!Kylo??? John Boyega said recently that they've been given a note to start training soon for IX and Daisy said she had a meeting with JJ soon. Could be time for a table read? I'm probably reading wayyyyy too much into this but I really could see JJ convincing Harrison for like a three minute cameo or something especially as a favour now Carrie is gone. They probably want to go all out for the last episode of the Skywalker Saga after all.
@Kylo Rey

Bringing this over from the "tweets" thread.

So, Harrison might be in the next film, hmmmm. What form might that take?

Do you think we're going to get our first instance of a regular person becoming a Force ghost? Or is this a dream that Ben has of his father? Or a reshoot from a different perspective of a key scene (Han's death)? (I was talking about this in another thread, that's why I mention it.) Oh, possibilities.

Speaking of possibilities, it's possible that it's none of these things, he's not in the film, and John Boyega is just... posturing? I don't know. But it's more fun to predict, especially with a detail like this.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sat 24 Mar 2018, 8:44 pm

There is a big possibility that they will bring back Han and Anakin for the last episode.

I'm sure Ford is more open to IX because of Fisher's death.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Sat 24 Mar 2018, 9:44 pm

@twilekempire I haven’t seen the video yet but as a longtime Trekkie who did like TFA (while acknowledging that it was not on the same level as TLJ), I’m indeed a little conflicted because I believe he can give us an enjoyable film, no doubt; however, a film as meaningful and nuanced as VIII? I think not. Still, despite his lighthearted take on these things, he IS a filmmaker who seems to have the pulse on emotional connections. So I live in hope.
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Sat 24 Mar 2018, 10:18 pm

Dar-ren19 wrote:@twilekempire I haven’t seen the video yet but as a longtime Trekkie who did like TFA (while acknowledging that it was not on the same level as TLJ), I’m indeed a little conflicted because I believe he can give us an enjoyable film, no doubt; however, a film as meaningful and nuanced as VIII? I think not. Still, despite his lighthearted take on these things, he IS a filmmaker who seems to have the pulse on emotional connections. So I live in hope.
@Dar-ren19

Really, the difference is that the story J.J. is telling now is so deeply rooted in mythology and the structures of several works of classic literature (not to mention the OT and the PT) that he doesn't really have to worry about what the story is trying to say, if that makes sense. It's already going to speak for him. He'll just have to gussy up the necessary emotional moments and write good dialogue (which I personally think he's proven himself capable of doing).

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 24 Mar 2018, 10:31 pm

special_cases wrote:There is a big possibility that they will bring back Han and Anakin for the last episode.

@special_cases

I totally think that they will bring in Han in some capacity in IX. With Carrie gone, and with a pretty big narrative need for Kylo to reconcile with his family, Harrison basically has to be brought back in. Luke cannot be that person. That family connection was never set up between Luke and Ben in either of the movies. Like Leia said, "Luke is a Jedi, you're (Han) his father."
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sat 24 Mar 2018, 10:40 pm

I find the idea of Kylo reconciling with the family member he personally killed a tad... weird? And what's there to say on Han's part after he's already forgiven his son right after the act in TFA? I don't see how Han could be brought back into the story anyway when he's not a force sensitive.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by olyer Sat 24 Mar 2018, 11:20 pm

Watching that video about JJ Abrams/Felicity makes me convinced that Kylo Ren will have to confront his past, not just his past as Ben Solo but Anakin's past. In fact, I never bought the "virgin birth" story about Anakin the Chosen One, so I would love to see the truth behind that.
olyer
olyer
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by twilekempire Sun 25 Mar 2018, 12:17 am

nickandnora wrote:
Dar-ren19 wrote:@twilekempire I haven’t seen the video yet but as a longtime Trekkie who did like TFA (while acknowledging that it was not on the same level as TLJ), I’m indeed a little conflicted because I believe he can give us an enjoyable film, no doubt; however, a film as meaningful and nuanced as VIII? I think not. Still, despite his lighthearted take on these things, he IS a filmmaker who seems to have the pulse on emotional connections. So I live in hope.
@Dar-ren19

Really, the difference is that the story J.J. is telling now is so deeply rooted in mythology and the structures of several works of classic literature (not to mention the OT and the PT) that he doesn't really have to worry about what the story is trying to say, if that makes sense. It's already going to speak for him. He'll just have to gussy up the necessary emotional moments and write good dialogue (which I personally think he's proven himself capable of doing).
@nickandnora

I really like the way you put this! Yeah. The video guy seemed to think he wasted some time in reviewing JJ's prior work since it didn't lead him to any firm conclusions, but his insights actually reassured me a lot. With the deep themes already there, JJ can focus on the stuff he likes doing and is actually really good at. The way he sold some of the moments in TFA--like the use of light and "framing" (if that's the right word!) Han's death--was great!

IMO inviting in an innovator like Rian for the second film and then handing the trilogy back to a guy who really can stick the landing on things and won't try to force his own vision instead of working from the themes they already have is just the way it should be. I am as eager as anybody to know what happens, but I feel like we're in good, reliable hands here. And one of the major things I'll give TFA over TLJ is I think JJ did a better job spending the narrative time he had evenly, whereas TLJ felt like it should have either been longer or shorter. I'd go for longer, because I loved what it was doing, but still! JJ had stronger pacing.
twilekempire
twilekempire
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Sun 25 Mar 2018, 12:33 am

twilekempire wrote:
nickandnora wrote:
@Dar-ren19

@nickandnora

I really like the way you put this! Yeah. The video guy seemed to think he wasted some time in reviewing JJ's prior work since it didn't lead him to any firm conclusions, but his insights actually reassured me a lot. With the deep themes already there, JJ can focus on the stuff he likes doing and is actually really good at. The way he sold some of the moments in TFA--like the use of light and "framing" (if that's the right word!) Han's death--was great!

IMO inviting in an innovator like Rian for the second film and then handing the trilogy back to a guy who really can stick the landing on things and won't try to force his own vision instead of working from the themes they already have is just the way it should be. I am as eager as anybody to know what happens, but I feel like we're in good, reliable hands here.

@twilekempire

Agreed with you both. I actually listened to the video while we were driving home tonight, and I do think that while he had good intentions, he missed the point of JJ's body of work. It's not about the end of the road, but the journey. I remember being actually happy that JJ had handed ST: Beyond over to Justin Lin despite the fact that I wasn't enamored of Lin and his work, because I felt that if he hadn't, Beyond would be a rehash of ST:2009. Little did I know that would happen anyway, LOL.

@nickandnora you're very right that by now that thread of the arc for the ST is too far deep into the mythos and character arcs that if JJ did indeed have half a mind to "pull it back" it into a rehash of some sort (which, I'm sure the antis would not mind LOL!), it would be a deep disservice to not only the ST but the narrative he himself established back in TFA. However, he does need to think deeply about where he's taking it... and I'm hoping he's doing so atm.
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Sun 25 Mar 2018, 2:41 am

nickandnora wrote:
Kylo Rey wrote:Sorry for the double post but this...

Predictions for Episode 9 - Page 22 Img_0344

Gwen liked the tweet so I'm assuming it has to be Harrison Ford. Han back in IX for flashbacks/imagination/FG?!? Hamlet!Kylo??? John Boyega said recently that they've been given a note to start training soon for IX and Daisy said she had a meeting with JJ soon. Could be time for a table read? I'm probably reading wayyyyy too much into this but I really could see JJ convincing Harrison for like a three minute cameo or something especially as a favour now Carrie is gone. They probably want to go all out for the last episode of the Skywalker Saga after all.
@Kylo Rey

Bringing this over from the "tweets" thread.

So, Harrison might be in the next film, hmmmm. What form might that take?

Do you think we're going to get our first instance of a regular person becoming a Force ghost? Or is this a dream that Ben has of his father? Or a reshoot from a different perspective of a key scene (Han's death)? (I was talking about this in another thread, that's why I mention it.) Oh, possibilities.

Speaking of possibilities, it's possible that it's none of these things, he's not in the film, and John Boyega is just... posturing? I don't know. But it's more fun to predict, especially with a detail like this.
@nickandnora

And they are both action movie stars now— who knows, maybe there’s another movie not in the Star Wars universe that has both of them in it. Or maybe John is quoting a Harrison crack from filming in 2014-15?
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Sun 25 Mar 2018, 2:49 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
special_cases wrote:There is a big possibility that they will bring back Han and Anakin for the last episode.

@special_cases

I totally think that they will bring in Han in some capacity in IX. With Carrie gone, and with a pretty big narrative need for Kylo to reconcile with his family, Harrison basically has to be brought back in. Luke cannot be that person. That family connection was never set up between Luke and Ben in either of the movies. Like Leia said, "Luke is a Jedi, you're (Han) his father."
@SoloSideCousin

Soooo...how’s this for head canon: Kylo is at a really low point. He hasn’t reconnected with Rey yet, and Leia has died, and he’s more alone in the world than ever. Force Ghost Luke shows up— not to troll him, but to help him. Kylo, being Kylo, says something like “I don’t want to talk to you.” And then Luke says something like, “But maybe you’ll want to talk to him.” Luke fades away, and Han appears. Could a Force Ghost do that? Why the heck not? We’ve had Force Skype with rain and hand-touching across the universe. If we need closure with a parent, something that should have been said by Leia, then maybe they could bring back Han to fill the gap. Another alternative would be, after the inevitable Ben/Rey reunion, for Rey to tell him what Leia said about him to her. Just throwing those out there. Smile
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by twilekempire Sun 25 Mar 2018, 6:02 am

Lily Snape wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:

@special_cases

I totally think that they will bring in Han in some capacity in IX. With Carrie gone, and with a pretty big narrative need for Kylo to reconcile with his family, Harrison basically has to be brought back in. Luke cannot be that person. That family connection was never set up between Luke and Ben in either of the movies.  Like Leia said, "Luke is a Jedi, you're (Han) his father."
@SoloSideCousin

Soooo...how’s this for head canon:  Kylo is at a really low point.  He hasn’t reconnected with Rey yet, and Leia has died, and he’s more alone in the world than ever.  Force Ghost Luke shows up— not to troll him, but to help him.  Kylo, being Kylo, says something like “I don’t want to talk to you.”  And then Luke says something like, “But maybe you’ll want to talk to him.”  Luke fades away, and Han appears.  Could a Force Ghost do that?  Why the heck not?  We’ve had Force Skype with rain and hand-touching across the universe.  If we need closure with a parent, something that should have been said by Leia, then maybe they could bring back Han to fill the gap.  Another alternative would be, after the inevitable Ben/Rey reunion, for Rey to tell him what Leia said about him to her.  Just throwing those out there.  Smile
@Lily Snape

That's a clever way it could work! The Force powers people can use have been kind of opened up, as you say. The family side of the redemption equation is important to me, so I could be happy with something like this. I'm willing to go with anything they choose that works, though, as long as they're addressing that.

I worry too much Force Ghost stuff will just raise the question of why Leia won't speak to him, though? I'd hate to have it implied that in death she's rejected him... But if it's Han, you could say it's because Ben *needs* to speak to the parent he wronged so terribly. If it's a dark moment and Ben needs to repent for what he did. Being forgiven without asking is different than confessing and asking? So, while Han has forgiven him, Ben still has his part of that to work though... Then, instead of implied rejection, it would be that Ben doesn't need most to speak to Leia because he didn't hurt her like that.

Having Ford there to actually play out reconciliation directly, since Carrie cannot, might provide a nice though unplanned bookend for the trilogy with the two scenes of Ben and his father, one in TFA and one in IX.
twilekempire
twilekempire
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 25 Mar 2018, 9:31 am

@twilekempire Or maybe JJ decided not to kill off Leia and just have her do stuff off screen for the Resistance.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by twilekempire Sun 25 Mar 2018, 10:38 am

rawpowah wrote:@twilekempire Or maybe JJ decided not to kill off Leia and just have her do stuff off screen for the Resistance.
@rawpowah

That would be great. I saw someone on Reddit suggest that Claudia Gray could write a resolution for Leia as a novel set after. I'd love that.
twilekempire
twilekempire
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 25 Mar 2018, 11:28 am

There are ways Han could "appear" without actually appearing as a Force Ghost. He could just be a guilt-formed apparition in Kylo's own head. I'm not convinced John isn't just talking about a TFA-era story of Harrison, though.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Sun 25 Mar 2018, 12:05 pm

ZioRen wrote:There are ways Han could "appear" without actually appearing as a Force Ghost. He could just be a guilt-formed apparition in Kylo's own head. I'm not convinced John isn't just talking about a TFA-era story of Harrison, though.
@ZioRen

I also keep thinking about what the Art of TLJ book tells us: 'The impact of Han's death would reverberate through the two remaining films in the sequel trilogy.' Rian hit the parallels pretty hard in TLJ so it has to continue in IX in some way shape or form. Whether it's just more references/parallels or something more substantial who knows. They have to resolve Kylo's guilt over Han's death though if he is to fully atone and also bring his story with his family full circle particularly with it being the last film of the trilogy and the last of the entire Skywalker Saga (well, for now). Carrie's death also complicates things as we know she was going to have the Han/Luke sized role in IX, so JJ may be inclined to bring Harrison in to work around it somewhat. I think HF would be onboard as a favour after Carrie's untimely passing.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Sun 25 Mar 2018, 12:17 pm

twilekempire wrote:
Lily Snape wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:

@special_cases

I totally think that they will bring in Han in some capacity in IX. With Carrie gone, and with a pretty big narrative need for Kylo to reconcile with his family, Harrison basically has to be brought back in. Luke cannot be that person. That family connection was never set up between Luke and Ben in either of the movies.  Like Leia said, "Luke is a Jedi, you're (Han) his father."
@SoloSideCousin

Soooo...how’s this for head canon:  Kylo is at a really low point.  He hasn’t reconnected with Rey yet, and Leia has died, and he’s more alone in the world than ever.  Force Ghost Luke shows up— not to troll him, but to help him.  Kylo, being Kylo, says something like “I don’t want to talk to you.”  And then Luke says something like, “But maybe you’ll want to talk to him.”  Luke fades away, and Han appears.  Could a Force Ghost do that?  Why the heck not?  We’ve had Force Skype with rain and hand-touching across the universe.  If we need closure with a parent, something that should have been said by Leia, then maybe they could bring back Han to fill the gap.  Another alternative would be, after the inevitable Ben/Rey reunion, for Rey to tell him what Leia said about him to her.  Just throwing those out there.  Smile
@Lily Snape

That's a clever way it could work! The Force powers people can use have been kind of opened up, as you say. The family side of the redemption equation is important to me, so I could be happy with something like this. I'm willing to go with anything they choose that works, though, as long as they're addressing that.

I worry too much Force Ghost stuff will just raise the question of why Leia won't speak to him, though? I'd hate to have it implied that in death she's rejected him... But if it's Han, you could say it's because Ben *needs* to speak to the parent he wronged so terribly. If it's a dark moment and Ben needs to repent for what he did. Being forgiven without asking is different than confessing and asking? So, while Han has forgiven him, Ben still has his part of that to work though... Then, instead of implied rejection, it would be that Ben doesn't need most to speak to Leia because he didn't hurt her like that.

Having Ford there to actually play out reconciliation directly, since Carrie cannot, might provide a nice though unplanned bookend for the trilogy with the two scenes of Ben and his father, one in TFA and one in IX.
@twilekempire

@ZioRen just suggested that Han could be a guilt-formed apparition in Kylo’s head—which would be a great idea if we are going to see true remorse, coming to terms with all the terrible things he has done.

As for Leia—if they have footage of Carrie smiling, they could turn that into a Force Ghost with the implication that Kylo is forgiven, like the Force Ghosts at the end of Return of the Jedi. I think they need closure with Kylo and his mother somehow—I wonder how they’ll do it. They showed Han’s forgiveness and understanding in that one gesture—but I think the closure there was one-sided, because we know it split Kylo’s Spirit to the bone. I wouldn’t be surprised if one or both parents showed up at least as being in his mind, if not actual Force Ghosts.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Sun 25 Mar 2018, 12:39 pm

Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 01 Apr 2018, 11:54 am

Have people seen this? Veryy intriguing. How can they put this in marketing and not actually have her do this in 9?

https://www.shopdisney.com/rey-of-jakku-extendable-staff-star-wars-forces-of-destiny-1443592

Predictions for Episode 9 - Page 22 59817893c321cf0001a81a28-image_5d2bad85

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next