Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+64
DarthRen
OrionStars
cherrylipstick
SkyStar
thescavenger
spacebaby45678
fuhry
olyer
Casper
ISeeAnIsland
ImperialReylo713
KiraRen2015
bashfulblueeyes3
ladyMxx
Maria26
SoloSideCousin
YeeRees
DeeBee
Saracene
Darth Rowan
MaddieDove
TracylovesOUAT
12 Parsnips
Mila Lazarus
Birdwoman
Night Huntress
Starliteprism
motherofpearl1
PalmettoBlue
Dar-ren19
Teo oswald
giaciak2
tukicarreno
rey09
roguepixie
Forsythia
Moonjump05
californiagirl
Chris24601
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
Mila95
Geralt_Riv
justyou
Atenais
Lily Snape
Kessel
nickandnora
ZioRen
SanghaRen
Lovely_Rose
rawpowah
special_cases
Man Without A Star
Riri
vaderito
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Moonlight13
loversinthestorm
Kylo Rey
LadyGaufrette
MrsWindu
SheLitAFire
68 posters

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 28 Jan 2019, 4:08 pm

@Birdwoman
Yeah you’re right lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by YeeRees Mon 28 Jan 2019, 9:53 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:The poster is back few hours ago who posted the “leaks”about rey being a skywalker and Keri Russell childbirth scene only he/she is now separating his/her speculation of events from the “facts “( which are probably faf anyhow). . Is it just me but the part about Ben flying the falcon solo sounds very ominous like he’s flying it for a particular purpose. I felt sad reading it when it’s something have always wanted for him.Am all for Ben flying the falcon but not on his own and am getting suicide self sacrifice vibes - I don’t know why . Maybe it’s because he said it took
a lot of takes and Adam is determined in the scene . It’s probably me reading into it .
[SPOILERS] pinewood studio filming information
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/akpnrv/spoilers_pinewood_studio_filming_information/?st=JRGTHD97&sh=25705772

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 13 577d6710
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 13 0c4fc010
@AhsokaTano

Is there anything specific about when BDT was supposedly seen on set? He is currently filming the new Wes Anderson movie in France.
YeeRees
YeeRees
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 29 Jan 2019, 4:08 am

@YeeRees
No nothing about when Benicio Del Toro was meant to be on set . Take with grain/pinch of salt as always .The comic book didn’t say anything about him being Ducain.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 29 Jan 2019, 5:07 am

Mila Lazarus wrote:This guys obviously looks for attention... How he could he know all this anyways? He even claimed that he had been verified by SW Leaks, but a SW Leak mod said it was not the case at all.
@Mila Lazarus

Exactly. The guy has been discredited on Reddit. He says he's an extra, but half of those scenes wouldn't have an extra around, nevermind him at every one of these moments! He's talked about hearing things from other people, but the Ben Solo in the Falcon is a prime example of his lying. That scene would be shot inside, with Adam, JJ and high -evel crew. No high-level crew members would talk about any of this to anyone besides upper ranks.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Tue 29 Jan 2019, 9:41 am

I just don't buy his leaks at all anymore.I do think he had some genuine probably small info but I don't believe he can get this much and still be around.Don't LF and Disney shut down legit leaks pretty fast usually?And yeah if he's an extra then I doubt he can know this much.And if he's a higher up and just saying he's an extra for cover then I doubt he'd someone who feels the need to invent reywalker scenarios that don't even make logical sense.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by YeeRees Tue 29 Jan 2019, 5:02 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@YeeRees
No nothing about when Benicio Del Toro was meant to be on set . Take with grain/pinch of salt as always .The comic book didn’t say anything about him being Ducain.
@AhsokaTano

Ah, OK, thanks. Smile

I didn’t think the leaker was genuine. There have been confirmed sightings of BDT in France this month so it seemed unlikely he’d be in the UK too but it’s only across the Channel!
YeeRees
YeeRees
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 30 Jan 2019, 6:49 am

I would actually like it if Benicio was in IX, he was an interesting character and his story seemed....unfinished, but I haven't heard anything about him being in it.
I guess we'll have to wait and see....
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 30 Jan 2019, 10:33 am

Another faf leak on 4 chan. Can’t post a screenshot due to the amount of swearing/cursing in it but here is the link :
http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/109174134

This would be awful . It sounds like it’s written by someone who really hates the sequel trilogy and wants it all to go away . Lol! I think they forget kids watch Star Wars too . There’s no way this faf is true .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Wed 30 Jan 2019, 10:45 am

AhsokaTano wrote:Another faf leak on 4 chan. Can’t post a screenshot due to the amount of swearing/cursing in it but here is the link :
http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/109174134

This would be awful . It sounds like it’s written by someone who really hates the sequel trilogy and wants it all to go away . Lol! I think they forget kids watch Star Wars too . There’s no way this faf is true .
@AhsokaTano

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 13 Giphy
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 30 Jan 2019, 11:14 am

He said it badly but it seems Mortis's theory with Anakin father, Rey daughter and Ben son. There may be a trace of Mortis in episode IX but I expect more emotion and pathos and also a happy fairy tale ending (= romantic and positive)
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Wed 30 Jan 2019, 2:20 pm

When will we get "Anakin is a sloth" type of leaks? I miss this stuff. That sh*t was creative and entertaining at least.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Wed 30 Jan 2019, 2:54 pm

special_cases wrote:When will we get "Anakin is a sloth" type of leaks? I miss this stuff. That sh*t was creative and entertaining at least.
@special_cases

Seriously. Rumors before TLJ were dumb, but they were sometimes fun and inventive. But people cared about so few things in the series (Rey's parents/Snoke/Luke), they aren't even trying to make up fake things now, because they don't even have any fantasies or anything they want anymore. The ones that do come up are either really boring or just spiteful and petty. Really sucks the joy out of it, like it's just the constant SW rage of everywhere, now spread to even the imaginary, fake version of SW. Bummer. Wonder how rumors will shift once we get information and marketing and interviews.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Wed 30 Jan 2019, 3:10 pm

californiagirl wrote:
special_cases wrote:When will we get "Anakin is a sloth" type of leaks? I miss this stuff. That sh*t was creative and entertaining at least.
@special_cases

Seriously. Rumors before TLJ were dumb, but they were sometimes fun and inventive. But people cared about so few things in the series (Rey's parents/Snoke/Luke), they aren't even trying to make up fake things now, because they don't even have any fantasies or anything they want anymore. The ones that do come up are either really boring or just spiteful and petty. Really sucks the joy out of it, like it's just the constant SW rage of everywhere, now spread to even the imaginary, fake version of SW. Bummer. Wonder how rumors will shift once we get information and marketing and interviews.
@californiagirl

yeah, I agree- the pre-TLJ rumors were so much more fun...evil Luke, Snoke & Leia were lovers (before he turned ugly geek ), Rey being the child of Anakin (artificial insemination) and Luke's half sister ROFL - the good old days. I spent hours laughing my a** off reading FAF leaks.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 30 Jan 2019, 3:18 pm

I agree with you all . These faf leaks now are so angry, so full of rage . I miss the sloth Anakin ! That was so much fun! Lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 31 Jan 2019, 1:08 am

Let's face it, it's because TLJ confirmed Reylo, provided Finn with a love interest that isn't Rey, and shot down in flames Rey Skywalker.
They're mad.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 31 Jan 2019, 8:39 am

@Mila Lazarus
You’re right about Luke - I think if Luke had gone in all guns blazing using superpowers like a marvel superhero and had survived we wouldn’t have had the level of spite and hate towards TLJ that we’ve had. This superhero version of Luke is what we have in the EU ( even though the EU isn’t the vision George Lucas had for Star Wars )and in an era of marvel movies , some fans expect their Jedi and Sith to behave the same as a marvel superhero and have same level of powers - even though in the wise words of Han “ that’s not how the force works “.

Anyway I have a new crack leak for you just in from the “ Rey is Luke and keri’s daughter” leaker . I find this a coincidence how this appeared shortly after news about how Domnhall Gleeson is a week into filming Peter Rabbit so not filming episode Ix anymore.

[SPOILERS] the fate of General Hux
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/alozx2/spoilers_the_fate_of_general_hux/?st=JRKPBG65&sh=e7429cdd

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 13 Cb206c10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by justyou Thu 31 Jan 2019, 11:29 am

Mila Lazarus wrote:
I think  Luke's depiction in TLJ is also responsible for many fans' anger, maybe much more than Reylo... People don't like it when someone touches their idols.
@Mila Lazarus

I always find it so strange when fans want their favs to be some perfect, idolized version of themselves. For me, complicated, messy characters are the most interesting characters. I never really cared about Luke one way or the other (not a long-time Star Wars fan) until TLJ. People may have hated it, but I think TLJ gave Luke and Mark a fantastic send-off. It gave Luke some real depth as a character and let Mark really show off his acting chops. Nothing in TLJ indicated Luke was bad or evil or not a hero; his mistakes don't detract from all of the good he did in his life. It simply showed, he's a man who didn't always make the correct choices (like any of us). Why is that a bad thing? Shouldn't we want to humanize characters? Make them relatable?
justyou
justyou
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Thu 31 Jan 2019, 3:00 pm

I feel like we have had next to nothing for episode IX, even the crack spoilers used to be more fun and "believable" for TLJ.
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by YeeRees Thu 31 Jan 2019, 4:58 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if Hux bites the dust early on. Domhnall Gleeson hasn’t been seen on set since early September and he’s filming Peter Rabbit 2 with a different hair colour now.

YeeRees
YeeRees
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris24601 Thu 31 Jan 2019, 9:46 pm

@YeeRees
I seem to recall a tweet from Domhnall about September or October stating that he was done filming for IX so I agree that Hux probably gets taken out pretty early in IX (probably on par with Dooku in RotS).

My suspicion is that, for all Hux’s potential to stab Kylo in the back that people here see, feedback (real focus group research, not loud internet pundits... because billion+ per movie franchise can afford real research into audience impressions) showed that Hux became too much of a joke after Poe’s connection stall and then being tossed and dragged by both Snoke and Kylo to be seen as a credible primary villain by general audiences.

Which is probably why Grant, Matt Smith and Keri Russell were brought in and Hux’s primary role in IX will be to establish the threat of whoever they end up being.

Chris24601
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by YeeRees Thu 31 Jan 2019, 10:33 pm

@Chris24601 I don’t think DG is on any social media but he did seem to go AWOL after he did promos for his movie The Little Stranger in Sept/Oct. I believe there were fan sightings of him in the US and Canada in the last few months of 2018. He is in Australia now for Peter Rabbit 2 and has dyed his hair so it looks like Hux is no more.

I agree it could be a Dooku type of situation for him. I do still see Hux plotting against Kylo but it will probably backfire. If Richard E. Grant is someone high up in the FO, he’s of an age to have been around during the Empire era so he could have been one of the founders of the FO along with Hux’s father Brendol. We know relatively little about the FO as a whole or how Snoke came to be Supreme Leader of it. But we do know from Bloodline etc there were other people with power and influence working to undermine the New Republic before the FO came to the fore.

I’m itching to know where Matt Smith fits into all this. He is the other big contender at this point to be on the FO side. Matt Smith has definitely been in London of late because there have been paparazzi pics of him and his actress girlfriend Lily James. If Domhnall and REG are done filming, it still possibly leaves Matt Smith’s character on the board for the final act.
YeeRees
YeeRees
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Thu 31 Jan 2019, 11:03 pm

I question how much Matt Smith would really factor into IX, since he wasn't included in the initial cast list, and wasn't announced until a month later, weeks into filming. Naomi Ackie and REG were the only new actors announced last July, aside from Billy Dee returning. Others were announced only later.

While I think Supreme Leader Hux is a fun idea with lots of potential, I've never been sure if his attempted coup would succeed. Hux has always been a bit of a joke, but it doesn't mean his aspirations weren't really evil. It's just been way to heavily implied in both the films and books. We'll see how long he lasts, or who or what takes him out.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next