Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+64
DarthRen
OrionStars
cherrylipstick
SkyStar
thescavenger
spacebaby45678
fuhry
olyer
Casper
ISeeAnIsland
ImperialReylo713
KiraRen2015
bashfulblueeyes3
ladyMxx
Maria26
SoloSideCousin
YeeRees
DeeBee
Saracene
Darth Rowan
MaddieDove
TracylovesOUAT
12 Parsnips
Mila Lazarus
Birdwoman
Night Huntress
Starliteprism
motherofpearl1
PalmettoBlue
Dar-ren19
Teo oswald
giaciak2
tukicarreno
rey09
roguepixie
Forsythia
Moonjump05
californiagirl
Chris24601
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
Mila95
Geralt_Riv
justyou
Atenais
Lily Snape
Kessel
nickandnora
ZioRen
SanghaRen
Lovely_Rose
rawpowah
special_cases
Man Without A Star
Riri
vaderito
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Moonlight13
loversinthestorm
Kylo Rey
LadyGaufrette
MrsWindu
SheLitAFire
68 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by PalmettoBlue Sun 02 Dec 2018, 9:36 am

@LadyGaufrette I know which one I dislike more, but they both are horrific.
@AhsokaTano Thanks for the crack. I could see the first one actually having a few things that might relate. We've heard that Kylo gets his helmet back a couple of times. I don't like it - but I can see him utilizing it when dealing First Order business because our boy's poker face is crap. That said, he'd rip that thing off as soon as Rey showed up in his head....
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by giaciak2 Sun 02 Dec 2018, 9:46 am

Interesting speculations. I wonder if that child will be the protagonist of 25 years old of the next Trilogy. I also wonder if this child will be the son of Rey and Ben.

Although it may seem absurd among my theories there is precisely that Rey is a clone. When she goes into the well on Ahch-To she sees two figures. They look like a man and a woman. But the figures become one. Only the shadow of a man arrives in front of Rey. She looks back and sees herself a thousand times. It is an allegorical image that surely means: you have to rely only on yourself. But I had this idea: The image behind the dark mirror looks like Kylo. And she looks like a clone of herself. I belong to those who love theories and so I thought:
If the one behind the glass was not Kylo but Anakin trying to get Padme back? The other thought was that Rey was born of the Force as a complementary AEons to the darkness of Kylo. I'll explain better. I wrote my theory about Star Wars Gnostic. I will therefore start from that theory. My new theory is that force always creates two complementary ones in search of equilibrium. These complementaries can choose to fight forever (like Obi Wan and Darth Maul) or love each other like Anakin and Padme. In this theory force does not have to choose two Jedi or Sith because the vital energy pervades everything. What unites these two opposing Aeons should bring the balance but everything depends on whether the opposites decide to love each other or to hate each other. But the loss of an aeon (the death of Darth Maul, the death of Padme) brings imbalance in the Force. So Rey (who is not a clone of anyone but only the Force that creates endless pairs of opposites) and Ben should individually get to choose to love each other because love would be the only balance in the Force.

Ps : I do not like these speculations from Reddit. It would all be a bit boring and focused on Resistance. i’m Very afraid about my english
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sun 02 Dec 2018, 10:02 am

usually I like speculating, even if the rumors are obviously FAF but the "Rey is a clone of Palpatine" one is so dump I don't even want to waste any brain cells working on it... Rolling Eyes

Sure- she is the CLONE who has a different gender and looks, acts and behaves nothing like Palpatine so what would be the point?
She would be heir to an Empire that doesn't even exist anymore- the FO is inspired by the Empire but it's not a kingdom she can inherit by blood, so again what would be the point???

About the helmet/mask thing...I don't know- if they gonna bring it back I don't think it would be used much. But I highly doubt it. It would be such a waste of Adam Drivers phenomenal acting skills- especially his micro expressions.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Sun 02 Dec 2018, 10:08 am

Sometimes I think that these absurd speculations are launched with purpose to see how the public would react. Inside of me I hope for a banally romantic ending. It would be the first positive ending of Star Wars ... I hope SW author read this ... a girl can dream ...
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Sun 02 Dec 2018, 4:30 pm

giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Mon 03 Dec 2018, 12:29 am

So the reddit and 4chan leaks are 2 different people?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 03 Dec 2018, 12:35 am

@rawpowah
Yeah two different people but it’s looking like that Reddit leak is true certainly when it comes to kylo’s helmet.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Mon 03 Dec 2018, 5:56 am

I urge calm, until footage is seen, and even then, it could be marketing/teaser trailer misdirect.

If there is truth to this - it is based on a marketing meeting; therefore, it could be toy related. I am not certain of the reason why, yet toys do not always align with the movie. Or, they place emphasis on looks, which are only featured for a small (sometimes insignificant) time in the movie.

If plot related, we don't know where this aligns with the plot.

Again, I urge calm, until footage is seen. I know this is a drought, yet remember, we're in a dark room feeling things and trying to guess what it is. Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Mon 03 Dec 2018, 6:08 am

I would not be scared if Kylo wore a mask at the beginning of episode 9. It is an allegorical representation of the mask we all wear (to hide our true self). If he repaired the mask right in the scar it would also be a summary of previous episodes. Nietzsche says: everything that does not kill me strengthens me. The helmet with the red stripe on the wound would be beautiful. I mean. Assuming it absurd that episode IX begins again with a masked Kylo. It would be a reinforcement that is still the starting point of the hero's journey, not the point of arrival. For me, as soon as Rey blinks, he will take off his helmet and maybe even his underwear. (I cheer for the last point ...)
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Mon 03 Dec 2018, 7:42 am

Another leak about the plot. This is the dude who leaked Matt smiths role + Kylo falcon

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/a2ocsb/rey_and_3_plot_lines/?st=JP8D2S9X&sh=953dcb0e

“So, here's what I've heard:

Rey's outfit won't have much of "Jedi Elements"... They're goin for the opposite. Her costume is described to me as a "Tatical" with neutral colors. The best way my friend could describe it to me, is that looked like a mix betwen Rey's previous costumes, and the "Starkiller Hero" design Ralph McQuarrie did for the original Star Wars.

I also heard that the movie will follow 3 plot lines: Poe and Finn in a mission, second plot line would follow Rey and Rose goin in a 'adventure' of some sorts, and the last plot line would be from Kylo's perspective.. Trying to keep the FO in line and fulfill his plans.

Once again, I can't confirm any of those things, they're all rumors I've heard from someone who has a small job in production, and once in a while gets to see something interesting and reports to me“

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Mon 03 Dec 2018, 8:00 am

Any crack spoilers coincide with that plot? If this is true I wonder exactly where Reylo development will fit in. I'm sure they'll meet during the third act (the guy who leaked Kylo's mask said they fight in the third act) but hopefully before that as well.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 03 Dec 2018, 8:02 am

@Riri
Well something definitely leaked judging by the amount of leaks we’ve had in last 24 hrs or so .
Ok so am gonna play along with this one - starkiller hero concept art ? Does anyone know what that looks like ? Also Rey and Rose on an adventure together - interesting. I Wonder what sort of adventure and if they cross paths at any point with a particular man who is tall, dark and handsome and happens to be supreme leader of the galaxy . Interesting too that they’ve paired the girls together and the guys - makes me think of buddy road trip movies where anything can happen and people go off on all sorts of detours and distractions if you get my meaning lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Mon 03 Dec 2018, 8:12 am

Lovely_Rose wrote:Any crack spoilers coincide with that plot? If this is true I wonder exactly where Reylo development will fit in. I'm sure they'll meet during the third act (the guy who leaked Kylo's mask said they fight in the third act) but hopefully before that as well.
@Lovely_Rose

I really hope JJ doesn't leave all the Reylo till the third act only. Sorry, I like Rose but I don't want to see 2 hours of Rey and Rose together on adventures. Pls no..
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Mon 03 Dec 2018, 8:17 am

Of course they could also use the force connection for the majority of their interaction until the third act (and the kiss I'm assuming.)

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm Mon 03 Dec 2018, 8:38 am

Maybe I am reading too much conspiracy books but I have the feeling that all this leaks that are suddenly appearing have something to do with the fact that the tlj script was found in the Oscar library and will probably leak sometime today.

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 03 Dec 2018, 8:41 am

@loversinthestorm
Oooh hope you’re right Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Mon 03 Dec 2018, 8:44 am

This sounds so dull.

Rey and Kylo's dynamic was praised as being the best part in TLJ, so it's kind of annoying that it doesn't sound like there's more screentime this time around.

Hopefully this is just act 1 stuff. But who knows.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 03 Dec 2018, 10:14 am

Ok all something has obviously leaked because we have a barrage of leaks in last 24 hrs and here’s one more recently posted lol!:
Star Wars IX: Mud and a Possible Betrayal
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/a2opkb/star_wars_ix_mud_and_a_possible_betrayal/?st=JP8IHIR9&sh=c9c45d34

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 4 354f1510

This is gonna start a new ship methinks lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Mon 03 Dec 2018, 10:36 am

AhsokaTano wrote:This is gonna start a new ship methinks lol!
@AhsokaTano
I think it already exists! I think I saw something about it on Tumblr.  lol!
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris24601 Mon 03 Dec 2018, 11:32 am

@AhsokaTano
I know it’s always hard to judge these things, but that one feels plausible to me precisely because of the claim to not know anything beyond what an actual extra might know.

My gold standard for leak veracity has always been whether or not it matches “jimjamjim” level of detail. He was the leaker who first revealed that Kylo’s lightsaber had a beam crossguard and that there would be a fight in a snowy forest where Rey got thrown into a tree. The leaker didn’t know if Rey was supposed to be alive or dead and didn’t have any dialogue to share; just snippets you’d be able to discern from looking at a couple seconds of actual filming (the lightsaber props all had lit elements so that their glow would be cast on things around them so he could identify the cross guard element and Rey going flying into the tree was a practical effect). Then they never posted again.

Here we have a description of what the extras were wearing and what the location was and that the extra saw Poe and Hux in close proximity, but didn’t hear any dialogue and guessed either Poe had turned evil or was taking Hux hostage. That’s jimjamjim level detail. No complete plot, no indication of where in the film it might be, no real indication of what was happening beyond that moment (Poe and Hux in close proximity and apparently some sort of heated exchange they couldn’t here). If we hear nothing further from that source I’d rank that well above most of the other rumors we’ve gotten in terms of credibility.

Chris24601
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 03 Dec 2018, 11:38 am

@chris24601
Ooh didn’t realise that. I kind of put leaks in crack unless verified - maybe we should move this to spoilers then?
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Mon 03 Dec 2018, 12:36 pm

giaciak2 wrote:I would not be scared if Kylo wore a mask at the beginning of episode 9. It is an allegorical representation of the mask we all wear (to hide our true self). If he repaired the mask right in the scar it would also be a summary of previous episodes. Nietzsche says: everything that does not kill me strengthens me. The helmet with the red stripe on the wound would be beautiful. I mean. Assuming it absurd that episode IX begins again with a masked Kylo. It would be a reinforcement that is still the starting point of the hero's journey, not the point of arrival. For me, as soon as Rey blinks, he will take off his helmet and maybe even his underwear. (I cheer for the last point ...)
@giaciak2

I personally think putting Kylo's mask back on is pointless and regress in his character development.

The only reason I could come-up with is fan service or for marketing reasons...

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Mon 03 Dec 2018, 2:18 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Ok all something has obviously leaked because we have a barrage of leaks in last 24 hrs and here’s one more recently posted lol!:
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/a2opkb/star_wars_ix_mud_and_a_possible_betrayal/?st=JP8IHIR9&sh=c9c45d34

@AhsokaTano

I will not comment on the mask coming back because the idea just makes my skin crawl, but Poe/Hux interactions, now that sounds good and makes sense. Do you think Hux can actually perform hand-to-hand combat? A Poe/Hux fight Razz I cannot imagine him getting his hands dirty, but who knows? That would be something that would leave everyone gaping.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 03 Dec 2018, 2:26 pm

SanghaRen wrote:
AhsokaTano wrote:Ok all something has obviously leaked because we have a barrage of leaks in last 24 hrs and here’s one more recently posted lol!:

@AhsokaTano

I will not comment on the mask coming back because the idea just makes my skin crawl, but Poe/Hux interactions, now that sounds good and makes sense. Do you think Hux can actually perform hand-to-hand combat? A Poe/Hux fight Razz I cannot imagine him getting his hands dirty, but who knows? That would be something that would leave everyone gaping.
@SanghaRen

Maybe they'll actually make themselves interesting for once and go off the cliff together, so to speak. Angelic
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Mon 03 Dec 2018, 4:38 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:
AhsokaTano wrote:This is gonna start a new ship methinks lol!
@AhsokaTano
I think it already exists! I think I saw something about it on Tumblr.  lol!
@Moonlight13

It's gingerpilot if you're curious. Wink
And it's a really funny ship, their personnalities clash so much.
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next