Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+86
Armadeus
Krafty
Gemlake
vinventure12
nickandnora
GiGiMarie
shii405
nana7marie
Sad Man
FrolickingFizzgig
Kyla Ren
grimbergen
KiraRen2015
cherrylipstick
Socialnole
reylo1992
giaciak2
Moonjump05
Mielikki
Geralt_Riv
SkyStar
LadyGaufrette
krissy01
nemapasara
olyer
Blood Moon
Moonlight13
SheLitAFire
Casper
californiagirl
12 Parsnips
tukicarreno
Forsythia
spacebaby45678
special_cases
Riri
Maria26
Teo oswald
rey09
AhsokaTano
SW_Heroine_Journey
snufkin
Starliteprism
ImperialReylo713
Casey Kanata
vaderito
Reylo Lemon
Nyx
whisperingwillow
Dar-ren19
motherofpearl1
Darth Rowan
unicorn
lauvamp
Mila95
madeinmn
MindAndMagic
loversinthestorm
Man Without A Star
SoloSideCousin
ZioRen
Lovely_Rose
TracylovesOUAT
YeeRees
Mila Lazarus
Chris24601
Cowgirlsamurai
EchoBase
ISeeAnIsland
MaddieDove
Saracene
ladyMxx
PalmettoBlue
justyou
MrsWindu
Atenais
rawpowah
Lily Snape
fuhry
bashfulblueeyes3
Kessel
Birdwoman
SanghaRen
DeeBee
Kylo Rey
Night Huntress
90 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 11 Apr 2019, 1:35 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:This is very interesting! Shocked
Spoiler:
(I'm not posting the pictures just in case) Laughing
@Moonlight13

Can't see a thing! Everything I so blurry! Why is so interesting? What did you exactly see? scratch
@tukicarreno
If you put the pictures side to side (the one that's zoomed in on the first link and the images on the second link), you can kind of see that the one from the banner is like a blurrier version of the same picture (the light and the shadows are in the same place). Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 11 Apr 2019, 1:45 pm

@Moonlight13
So that’s basically Kylo at the top on top right hand
side ? What about the rest ?Do you think that’s his mask at the bottom? I will die of happiness if this is the final image . Am so hyped already if this is kylo and his mask I will sob like a baby . Very Happy
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 11 Apr 2019, 1:55 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@Moonlight13
So that’s basically Kylo at the top on top right  hand
side ? What about the rest ?Do you think that’s his mask at the bottom? I will die of happiness if this is the final image . Am so hyped already if this is kylo and his mask I will sob like a baby . Very Happy
@AhsokaTano
I'm not sure, but I think there are two smaller figures. Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:00 pm

SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:04 pm

Well... That's disappointing.

Seriously, do we really need two Poe?

They should have put Naomi and Zorii there.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:11 pm

@SkyStar

the interesting thing is that Rey has a hood and a white dress Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:12 pm

special_cases wrote:Well... That's disappointing.

Seriously, do we really need two Poe?

They should have put Naomi and Zorii there.
@special_cases

If that is it, I do feel meh. Really almost not worth covering, especially considering that toy-related poster leak, which LF knows everyone is aware about.

If that is it, causes me to wonder why they did cover it. lol
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:13 pm

What I find interesting is that Rey is using her staff and not the lightsaber. She doesn't have it at all in this version. Confus
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:14 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:What I find interesting is that Rey is using her staff and not the lightsaber. She doesn't have it at all in this version. Confus
@Moonlight13

She has it
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:20 pm

Interesting interpretation from twitter (https://twitter.com/SarahSahim)

"Rey wielding her staff instead of the saber is important!

1) It reminds us that she’s a scavenger at heart; she sees the value in broken things and repurposes them.

2) It’s like she’s holding onto the legacy saber for someone... I wonder who." (Wink haha)

and

"I wanted MORE but this is a fun image. they’re all protecting Ben while he faces his legacy as the Skywalker heir; all the broken parts, failures and successes that led to him. the cracked helmet doesn’t hide..."

Last edited by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:22 pm

@SkyStar
Thanks for posting this .Ok what do we think ? If judging by this is the direction - are we gonna get full on bendemption? Balance will be achieved ( I believe that ) but maybe it will be more of Rey stays in the light and Kylo in the dark and that’s their destined roles ....no hint of any other threat or villain in the galaxy on the mural . Is it possible there isn’t and it’s kylo all along ? Depends how much in the know this artist is of the plot and direction .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:23 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:What I find interesting is that Rey is using her staff and not the lightsaber. She doesn't have it at all in this version. Confus
@Moonlight13

She has it
@Geralt_Riv
Not in the version they're showing at SWC.
She has it in this version:
https://squareup.com/store/jason-palmer-art/item/star-wars-celebration-mural-print
AhsokaTano wrote:@SkyStar
Thanks for posting this .Ok what do we think ? If judging by this is the direction - are we gonna get full on bendemption? Balance will be achieved ( I believe that ) but maybe it will be more of Rey stays in the light and Kylo in the dark and that’s their destined roles ....no hint of any other threat or villain in the galaxy on the mural . Is it possible there isn’t and it’s kylo all along ? Depends how much in the know this artist is of the plot and direction .  
@AhsokaTano
I think it's not possible to speculate about that based on this picture, because if there is any threat, they're not going to spoil it before the movie. Laughing

Last edited by Moonlight13 on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mielikki Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:29 pm

I wouldn’t read too much into the whole saber/staff thing.
As far as we know the saber is still broken and it even seems to be taped in the middle and hanging from Rey’s belt in this version of the mural.
Rey holding the ignited saber for the Episode IX part of the mural would mean that she’s managed to fix it and would be quite a spoiler so I think they just played it safe and left it ambiguous.
Nothing in this mural surprises us because we’ve all seen the character design leaks from a while back but do remember that this is the first time the majority of the fan base is seeing the Episode IX costumes. That’s quite the reveal if you ask me.
Mielikki
Mielikki
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:49 pm

The IX portion looks like a continuation of TFA since Kylo’s back in the mask (you can see the red lining in it) and Rey with her staff. It doesn’t give much away. I’m sure it’s just the initial setup though and we’ll see Kylo unmasked and Rey with the lightsaber in the film.

I like Rey’s look with the white. I especially like her small cape/hood.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:06 pm

edit sorry

Last edited by special_cases on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:15 pm

I admit I'm a little disappointed with the IX part of the mural. I find it boring.
Prelogy and Trilogy have iconic scenes; podracing, Anakin and Padme's wedding, Mustafar's duel, Luke looking at twin Suns, Han and Leia almost kissing, Luke fighting Vader.
Postology has just characters being... there. Even if I know it's normal since one of them is not finished, I can't control the irrational part of my mind.

About what it could mean for the scenario, with VIII and IX put back to back, we have Leia, Luke and masked Kylo looking toward the left (the past), and Rey, Finn, Poe and normal Kylo/Ben looking toward the right (the future and Episode X part in the mural).
So, the moment I'm seeing Kylo without his mask in IX, I'll know for sure that he will be safe.
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:26 pm

The blacked out portion is Retro/Nostalgic for TFA, it is like JJ sayin

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 22 Tenor-1

Can you sell nostalgia in less than 4 years? On an up note, I love all the yellowish tint to Kylo's lightsabers. Thumbs up
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:32 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:
Can you sell nostalgia in less than 4 years?
@spacebaby45678
With a fanbase asleep since 4 years; yeah.
With TFA which already was selling nostalgia for the OT; nope.

At least, Rey seems to have a hood like Kylo in TFA, so there something good coming from this. Laughing
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Thu 11 Apr 2019, 4:04 pm

Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 11 Apr 2019, 5:09 pm

So regarding the mural I think we need to wait till the unveiling tomorrow because it seems from the artist’s booth ( on Reddit ) that he is selling two versions - like a dark side and light side thing ? ( yellow and blue toned versions ). I wonder now if the mural itself will be something completely different .

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bc52nb/finished_version_of_the_ix_mural_bit/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Thu 11 Apr 2019, 5:15 pm

I feel a bit disappointed too. I can understand if they didn't want to show any sopiler BUT, the picture looks boring. Nothing risky.

When are we going to get the trailer?? Seriously....this is too much!
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Thu 11 Apr 2019, 5:18 pm

@lauvamp Probably tomorrow morning, at the IX panel, as with TLJ. Very soon! With a title and poster no doubt. The TFA teaser poster had only 4 characters, the TLJ one only 3, so I'd love it if the IX one was just Rey and Kylo.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Thu 11 Apr 2019, 5:21 pm

@lauvamp
Neither the trailer will be risky.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Thu 11 Apr 2019, 6:50 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:So regarding the mural I think we need to wait till the unveiling tomorrow because it seems from the artist’s booth ( on Reddit ) that he is selling two versions - like a dark side and light side thing ? ( yellow and blue toned versions ). I wonder now if the mural itself will be something completely different .

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bc52nb/finished_version_of_the_ix_mural_bit/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
@AhsokaTano

Someone linked tweets explaining this here in the Tweets/Instagram thread. Apparently the artist ran out of time and had to send an unfinished version to be printed for the banner at SWCC (the yellow version). The finished version is the blue one and can be bought; it has has a few changes and more details.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 11 Apr 2019, 7:23 pm

Peter Sciretta of Slashfilm says some interesting things about trailer and the movie in this video, starting from 2 min mark:

that he's heard the trailer hints at some things that may divide some fans

that the movie may not be a crowdpleaser everyone expects because JJ is closing the whole Saga and that means doing "things".

For actual quotes, since I just paraphrased him, please watch:

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next