Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+53
KiraRen2015
spacebaby45678
Atenais
Cowgirlsamurai
Chris24601
Nyx
Kyla Ren
krissy01
Blood Moon
Gemini
MrsWindu
Geralt_Riv
AcrosstheStars
Krafty
vinventure12
nickandnora
rey09
Kessel
Moonjump05
rawpowah
bashfulblueeyes3
giaciak2
Night Huntress
unicorn
Dar-ren19
special_cases
Moonlight13
SW_Heroine_Journey
Teo oswald
tukicarreno
Birdwoman
whisperingwillow
ZioRen
SkyStar
MaddieDove
fuhry
Armadeus
Mana
Lily Snape
Saracene
12 Parsnips
OrionStars
Kylo Rey
Mila95
Lovely_Rose
Riri
DeeBee
AhsokaTano
motherofpearl1
snufkin
californiagirl
nana7marie
SanghaRen
57 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Geralt_Riv Sat 28 Sep 2019, 8:59 am

@Lovely_Rose
By JP leaks we will see Kylo doing the most bad*** thing in the movie and then die in the least bad*** way possible. Smile
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by MrsWindu Sat 28 Sep 2019, 9:02 am

Armadeus wrote:Cool pic of the Knights of Ren Very Happy

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 Star-wars-rise-skywalker-knights-ren

Not gonna lie... of all the 'mysteries' surrounding the ST, it's the Knights that most fascinates me.
@Armadeus

There was also a snippet that Empire have released from their interview with JJ (the rest will be I’m the new magazine I guess)

“I never found myself trying to repair anything,” he tells Empire. “If I had done VIII, I would have done things differently, just as Rian would have done things differently if he had done VII. But having worked on television series, I was accustomed to creating stories and characters that then were run by other people. If you’re willing to walk away from the thing that you created and you believe it’s in trustworthy hands, you have to accept that some of the decisions being made are not gonna be the same that you would make. And if you come back into it, you have to honor what’s been done.”
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 28 Sep 2019, 9:09 am

DeeBee wrote:
AhsokaTano wrote:@DeeBee
Thank you for your lovely post Smile yes I too have been getting excited about the new merchandise and spark of resistance book out next week Smile  . We have a reylo box of dolls and Sleemo  on Twitter has posted too about the new figuarts and how the descriptions say  Kylo is the key to TROS .
I agree too that even if Palpatine does try to throw kylo into a pit or shaft or wherever, he’s getting back up with his force powers and because we’ve seen both Luke do this in Empire strikes back and also Han defying the odds big time  ( and he wasn’t a force user). I think this all foreshadowing for what kylo/Ben will do . He’s not getting tossed aside and thrown away. I love you

Excuse spelling error in description
@AhsokaTano
thanks AhsokaTano for responding with kind words! Thanks too for sharing these! it's so funny to see how long supreme leader Kylo Ren's name is next to... 'Rey' lol!
I'm loving the hoodie look on Rey too. lol nothing too insightful here from me haaaaa..

regarding Kylo being the key - very interesting.. I've honestly always thought he is the key. As Leia and Han's child, the last living skywalker, he has to be in my eyes. The thing is - I think he is the key and so is Rey. I think they are the key together. I don't know what this will entail exactly but it seems to me where the story is headed based on what we've seen so far - there's no ying without the yang..
oh and rofl. You can ‘pose as if you were posing’! well.. okay then! haaaa

All these images of Rey and Kylo fighting each other.. and yet.. I'm not seeing any hate or rage in their expressions!

californiagirl wrote:New Empire covers. My entire TL is screaming IT'S PURPLE.

Has anyone noticed Rey doesn't look that aggressive in these posters and covers, same for VF. Intent, but not super-angry.

Also this retail poster that was mostly leaked the other week. Though it, and Rose being the only funko left out of a new TROS funko are adding to the #wheresRose.
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 Effazv10
@californiagirl
-thanks for sharing these amazing covers!  wow I wonder how many fans will subscribe so they can get this cover? this is really pushing fans to spend money! I thought it was full on releasing two different covers and making people buy two. Now people have got to subscribe huh. lol. Still the fact remains: it is a beautiful cover! Love that they are back to back again- just as they had been in the throne room..
by my expectations and standards? this is really reylo! I wasn't thinking we'd even get this much in marketing haaa!

-yes!!! I noticed Rey doesn't look so angry too!!! and cough- I bet Kylo doesn't under the helmet too haaaaaa. Probably why he wears the helmet so he can hide is lovey dovey looks at Rey! haaaa..

thanks for sharing that full poster- finally! I've been itching to see the full one. I'm really surprised Rose isn't there..
Not mad or upset just confused but I guess we'll see what's the LFL plan here eventually.

a few other random thoughts - Lando is in the poster - but no Leia. Hmmmm... could mean anything but my first thought was Leia passes early in the film and we see little of her.
Looking forward to seeing this full image in HD. what is that thing behind C-3PO? I see the bowcaster, Rey's staff.. and what?

What has struck me about this poster is how varied the resistance side is - great representation ha (except missing Rose) and on the first order side it's all well.. ordered.. generic.. faceless.. impersonal.. and amidst all the helmets is Kylo  - with his unique helmet which tells of his human struggle which is so very personal. He looks to be surrounded by ‘nobodies’ and to me he looks like he's never been more alone or isolated.
So for this reason I don't mind that we don’t see Hux or Pryde here and I wonder if this is deliberate..

Funny to start seeing all these references to Sith. a few days ago - I posted on here about how I was starting to suspect the sith troopers are aligned to Kylo at least to start with..

spacebaby45678 wrote:
AcrosstheStars wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:@12 Parsnips

The Sith Troopers are First Order.. from spoilers I believe they are some how powered by and ancient sith knowledge or something something....
@spacebaby45678

The fact that they’re called the 105th makes me think they’re going to turn on Kylo eventually, like the 501st did to Obi-Wan and the others.
@AcrosstheStars

Yup.. mirror images.
@spacebaby45678
I don’t know about spoilers but just based on toys, images and merch we’ve seen so far – I’ve been starting to wonder if they will turn on Kylo order 66 style… your point here certainly adds to that AcrosstheStars- great catch!!

I’m starting to actually wonder if Kylo is toying with Sith history – in his exploration of the dark side.. what was it?
Here it is.. the new description on the back of black series Kylo:

SOURCE
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 Tros_b10
Part of me doesn’t want Kylo to even briefly turn Sith lol just because dudebros who always want Sith and have said over and over Kylo is Sith when as far as we know he isn’t.. that would just annoy me! Rofl.
However – fair is fair and I should try not to let my prejudice make me deaf to alternative ideas – afterall this is what I think Reylos have experienced and I don’t want that to be me!
So I start to play with the idea of Kylo actually playing around with the Sith order now he has been turned down by Rey.. and he looks for answers.. From the depths of the dark side- kinda sounds like the sith no?
Who knows maybe he will find some answers in the sith texts (afterall in The currently non canon book of Sith talks about how to sustain your life force and this might be an explanation for palps’ return.)
I’m open to it.. sure Kylo said he wanted to end the Sith, the Jedi all of it. But maybe he will be the mirror image of Rey.
She’s going to continue the Jedi in some way (not same as old Jedi order) maybe Kylo is on the same path with the Sith? And TROS ends with the Jedi and Sith reuniting? Into the ummm Sedi? Or the Umm Jeth?!
Rofl.. I joke about it but I think this could be done well if it’s where the story leads. I’m open to the return of the sith in an unexpected way!
Anyone else thought about Kylo and the Sith?
I just don't want Kylo/Ben to turn dark side ugly haaaaaa..  tongue

@Lovely_Rose – hear hear!

rey09 wrote:The cover is amazing!! Reylos are having a field day online. They will never show overt romance, that's the long awaited twist for the GA. The empire photos show the story has always been about them. Also, I couldn't help but think Empire used that line "a thousand generations live in you now" for the purple pic and my first thought was "reylo babies!!!" Rey and Ben are the future.
@rey09 – I love it!!!

I gotta run.. but I happily leave with warm fuzzies about purple reylo babies!  confused tee hee..
sunny

edited to add:
Moonlight13 wrote:
DeeBee wrote:
At some point before TLJ the forum was split into spoiler and non-spoiler sections. Will we be doing this at some point leading up to TROS?

I prefer to steer clear of 'leaks' and I'm exploring official content looking for potential spoilers lol. does that make sense?!
@DeeBee
Yes, I'm pretty sure we'll do the same. Smile
@Moonlight13
-almost missed this!! thanks Moonlight13. I look forward to this Cool
@DeeBee

When the 501 turned and killed the jedi it ended ObiWan's life as a Jedi.. so the 105 turning should end Ben's life as a darksider.. it's like poetry Very Happy
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sat 28 Sep 2019, 9:15 am

special_cases wrote:The early promotion of TLJ: Luke and Rey is a beating heart of the movie (to bait millions of Rey Skywalkers and GA) = the early promotion of TROS: unmasked Kylo and Rey looking at each other longingly, "will they, won't they"

At this point, two years ago, we got this art, officially chosen by LF to be on ComicCon

We had Rian's interview about romance in the movie, all marketing in autumn was about Rey and Kylo being mirrors of each other which was spoilery.

I am just trying to look at this fairly. If we use defence 'it's early marketing', then actually right now it's not the early promotion already. It was 'early' with pro-Reylo Vanity Fair. I prefer to think that it's different strategy even if odds are low. Do they try to hide a twist and the twist is the relationship between main characters? Maybe. I find it stupid but it's possible. I really really dislike this marketing, it's so thin, it hurts. But I guess that marketing leaker was legit because he said that marketing will be focusing on big battle between Rey and Kylo and this is what happening.
@special_cases

Marketing actually seems promising, because on the one side, the clips they are showing of them two are in this new big epic fight. But then during interviews all they are talking about is how they have the deepest connection ever you can't even imagine and it's desperate and connected, hinting a lot at eventual relationship to me. I feel like for TLJ while they promoted yin yang it was more of a frenemies vibe to marketing but now it's simply "it's complicated." These two just need to sort things out.

I've always thought their last battle would have so muchhh UST and my hopes just get higher and higher. My dream has always been for the fight to end in a passionate "desperate" kiss. The fight is just the beginning for them.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 28 Sep 2019, 9:27 am

@OrionStars @Lovely_Rose

It doesn't matter that Reylo and Bendemption will happen in the end, I truly believe his goal now (since he began) is to cause panic for Reylos with their confidence during these pre-release months. Which truly is very sad and cruel, considering what Reylos have gone through in the fandom since TFA.

Maybe his intent was good, when he started with small credible facts and then his dudebro bias took over (and ego); however, I am now starting to wonder if he had this plan all along. Start small, gain credibility, once that is done, create dudebro fanfic (pass them off as leaks) which cause Reylos to feel awful.

Gross.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sat 28 Sep 2019, 10:28 am

Nice quote from JJ about TLJ. He's already indicated multiple times the backlash didn't affect the film, that it actually made him bolder, and now he's openly saying he's not out to "fix" it. Which throws Rey Palpatine into serious question, not that I was fully on board to begin with. And of course VIII would gave been different if JJ had made it, they're different filmmakers. Getting new official content is good, we really needed it.

And I'm not worried about the posters, covers, etc. The fact they're obsessed with this one fight scene means the rest of the film is too spoilery. They're not going to give away the end of the saga in marketing.

Last edited by californiagirl on Sat 28 Sep 2019, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sat 28 Sep 2019, 10:35 am

Lol, to be honest, I was dying of laughter while reading that Ben's death scene. Lol, it's not gonna happen. At least like this.

So, according to them, Ben dies like Palpatine died in OT. But they don't know how Palpatine survived. I think I have an idea how Palpatine survived: it's World Between Worlds. I doubt it will explained in details or even named like this but plot's functions will be the same. Will it be really just a pit in Palpatine's place? Or World Between Worlds... Considering WBW operates quite similar to Reylo's forcebond and in this leak Palpatine somehow "bonds" them before taking their Force... A lot of possibilities here.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Sat 28 Sep 2019, 10:44 am

special_cases wrote:Lol, to be honest, I was dying of laughter while reading that Ben's death scene. Lol, it's not gonna happen. At least like this.

So, according to them, Ben dies like Palpatine died in OT. But they don't know how Palpatine survived. I think I have an idea how Palpatine survived: it's World Between Worlds. I doubt it will explained in details or even named like this but plot's functions will be the same. Will it be really just a pit in Palpatine's place? Or World Between Worlds... Considering WBW operates quite similar to Reylo's forcebond and in this leak Palpatine  somehow "bonds" them before taking their Force... A lot of possibilities here.
@special_cases

Me too, I was laughing so hard when I read that part, especially when JP suddenly changed his tone from calling him Kylo Ren to "and then our Bennie Boi falls into the hole and never to be seen again" yeet, lmao
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus Sat 28 Sep 2019, 10:51 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:@OrionStars @Lovely_Rose

It doesn't matter that Reylo and Bendemption will happen in the end, I truly believe his goal now (since he began) is to cause panic for Reylos with their confidence during these pre-release months.  Which truly is very sad and cruel, considering what Reylos have gone through in the fandom since TFA.

Maybe his intent was good, when he started with small credible facts and then his dudebro bias took over (and ego); however, I am now starting to wonder if he had this plan all along.  Start small, gain credibility, once that is done, create dudebro fanfic (pass them off as leaks) which cause Reylos to feel awful.

Gross.  
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I'm starting to think this is the case, because reading these leaks was like:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 Dee

Personally speaking, I don't buy them. There may be bits and pieces that are true, but most of it just seems like trolling.
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sat 28 Sep 2019, 11:06 am

Geralt_Riv wrote:@Lovely_Rose
By JP leaks we will see Kylo doing the most bad*** thing in the movie and then die in the least bad*** way possible. Smile
@Geralt_Riv

yeah, how lame - If Ben dies...make it epic- don't pull a GoT Jamie Lannister/Cersei death on us please!

OT: I love the Witcher....hope the TV Show will live-up to the series.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sat 28 Sep 2019, 11:20 am

@OrionStars I find it hilarious that JP was obviously trying to sell it like he is NOT enjoying that Ben dies this way and failed so badly. Like, dude, why are you even trying. We know it lol, you're satisfied and you imagine that your interpretation is "rational" and "logical".

Last edited by special_cases on Sat 28 Sep 2019, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow Sat 28 Sep 2019, 11:37 am

Hahahahahaha

You mean the character we saw get hit with Force Lightning (probably not the first time) in TLJ and just in the recent comic falls down and stops himself is thrown into the abyss and is never seen again???

Okay... yep that is for sure what happens. What an ending to the Skywalker saga. The last skywalker dies but we never see his body.... sure.
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sat 28 Sep 2019, 11:41 am

whisperingwillow wrote:Hahahahahaha

You mean the character we saw get hit with Force Lightning (probably not the first time) in TLJ and just in the recent comic falls down and stops himself is thrown into the abyss and is never seen again???

Okay... yep that is for sure what happens. What an ending to the Skywalker saga. The last skywalker dies but we never see his body.... sure.
@whisperingwillow

his mother survived being blown out of space- but he will die falling down a shaft or cliff?

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 Giphy
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 28 Sep 2019, 11:46 am

Armadeus wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:@OrionStars @Lovely_Rose

It doesn't matter that Reylo and Bendemption will happen in the end, I truly believe his goal now (since he began) is to cause panic for Reylos with their confidence during these pre-release months.  Which truly is very sad and cruel, considering what Reylos have gone through in the fandom since TFA.

Maybe his intent was good, when he started with small credible facts and then his dudebro bias took over (and ego); however, I am now starting to wonder if he had this plan all along.  Start small, gain credibility, once that is done, create dudebro fanfic (pass them off as leaks) which cause Reylos to feel awful.

Gross.  
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I'm starting to think this is the case, because reading these leaks was like:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 Dee

Personally speaking, I don't buy them. There may be bits and pieces that are true, but most of it just seems like trolling.
@Armadeus

It would be one thing if he trolled everyone, including dudebros. However, he has a definite bias against Reylo & Bendemption. Plus, he's the number one source now (JW/MSW second) of less confident Reylos. He knows this is the response, yet he digs in more (and is stubborn, when information is revealed that opposes his dudebro fanfic). Therefore, I am very suspicious of his goal. It's not to reveal the plot truth, it's to bully (or be the source of bullies).

I personally think he's a mean and cruel person, and I can never understand such people.

The best response now IS to laugh at him/his theories or ignore him (no feeling down! Very Happy Smile)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Sat 28 Sep 2019, 11:53 am

Hard to believe this is the arc Adam was so impressed by that he accepted the role lol. I mean Kylo dying isn't that unbelievable, redeemed characters die more often than they get to survive but a lame pointless death without doing anything big and no last words, goodbye scene and with his family showing up to save Rey after he dies. Plus spends most of the movie doing Palpatine's bidding. Idk what was the point of killing Snoke if you just replace him with another evil master.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Sat 28 Sep 2019, 12:27 pm

Oh no! Rumor has it Kylo will be still flying in the bottomless pit for the next trilogy.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Sat 28 Sep 2019, 1:32 pm

Night Huntress wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:@Lovely_Rose
@Geralt_Riv

yeah, how lame - If Ben dies...make it epic- don't pull a GoT Jamie Lannister/Cersei death on us please!

OT: I love the Witcher....hope the TV Show will live-up to the series.
@Night Huntress

I hope that the Witcher Tv Show will be great and I can't wait for it. I waited so long and finally it will be released this fall on Netflix. Smile
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 28 Sep 2019, 2:43 pm

@SkyStar Hopefully he's inherited the Force flying power his mom has and can use that to slow his fall through the abyss.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Sat 28 Sep 2019, 3:50 pm

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 79a350a1d576d532a1441fc22d4c92291fa3e943

I want to try Laughing Laughing
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Sat 28 Sep 2019, 3:56 pm

@Teo oswald
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 File10

Red thread of fate. Laughing
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sat 28 Sep 2019, 4:13 pm

Well now that JP posted his act 3, hopefully he too falls into the same hole, never to be seen again on the internet.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sat 28 Sep 2019, 4:27 pm

I skimmed through it, mostly reading the parts about Kylo/Ben. I think some details are likely right because that’s a whole lot of info for it to all be wrong, and he had stuff like the Oracle first, but I still say something is majorly off. It’s too thin, especially Act III, with way too many gaps in the information. The Palpatine ending also doesn’t make sense. Even if one hates some of JJ’s choices in his works (raises hand), his stuff still usually makes SOME semblance of sense. This does not, particularly Act III or the overarching Reylo dynamics. We’ve seen cast and crew say things that in hindsight were misleading at best (ex. Luke and Rey are the heart of TLJ), but next to none of this jives with what anyone attached to the film has been saying. Or the trailer. The “this is your fight” could jive with MSW’s leak that Luke and Leia heal Rey, but it absolutely doesn’t work with JP’s where Luke and Leia are blasting lighting back at Palpatine, and he’s doubling down on it. Kylo disappearing, the end, makes no sense either. You don’t end IMO the most merch marketable character of the ST on a “create your own ending!” note presumably on a wing and a prayer on LFL/Disney’s part that Adam will do another film later. You decide one way or the other and you put it on the screen. He isn’t Darth Maul for goodness sake, and even he got a faux *clear* ending on the big screen, being that he was cut in half before he fell!

I’m a pessimist in general. The first big leak post JP made really did upset me. By the second one, I was highly skeptical. This I just flat out don’t buy, beyond pieces (ex. I could see redeemed Ben taking down the Knights, and having to talk Rey down from darkness). I can buy Bad Robot is leakier than the team Rian used. Do I believe it’s this leaky to the point where some of the cast claim they don’t know the ending, but a full plot summary is out there shortly after? Nope. This isn’t TFA and there’s no on-set injury disaster that we know of that led to people having nothing to lose in their minds, prompting them to leak it all. So until we get more info, I am assuming this is not how Ben’s part of the story ends.

Hopefully some of this stuff will get added to the “My baby girl” and Sloth Anakin “good for a chuckle” pile sooner than later. Those are really funny to me in hindsight and equally made no sense to me when I first heard of them. Very Happy
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 28 Sep 2019, 5:51 pm

Ben

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 E1060109_1_600x600@2x

my best guess at the meaning ...crown of thorns, Jesus, sacrifice...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUQWmOh9IEWyf7ROPc2oDN7ZrJv6BPskUlYIBOLRB6XBHB3y6U1Q

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 2Apq4xcl

@spacebaby45678
Confus

Serpens is a very ancient constellation, and is always shown in the grasp of Ophiuchius. It was this serpent that revealed the secrets of healing the dead to Ophiuchius. The serpent is the symbol for the poison (venom) that can both cure and kill, Ophicuchius controls it and uses it to heal. [http://www.astronomical.org/portal/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=76]

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7WC2IwfuIdmwAdZwXsgYKTu5-OJwYUgBvxk3gg9XVibKxa4Q-pA

Serpens is the snake being grasped by Ophiuchus, the Snake-Handler, and is thus very closely associated with it. Both were listed as constellations by Ptolemy. Originally, Serpens and Ophiuchus were considered a single Snake-Holder constellation, out of which developed an associated myth of the founding of medicine. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpens]

In mythology, Ophiuchus was identified as the healer Asclepius, son of Apollo, although why he appears to be wrestling with a serpent in the sky is not fully explained. His connection with snakes is attributed to the story that he once killed a snake that was miraculously restored to life by a herb placed on it by another snake. Asclepius subsequently used the same technique to revive dead people. Snakes are the symbol of rebirth because they shed their

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 Ophiuchus
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sat 28 Sep 2019, 5:56 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:@Teo oswald
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 19 File10

Red thread of fate. Laughing
@Geralt_Riv

LOL WOW, very telling, fighting the man she loves....

Ok if anyone's watched GOT I remember during some GOT conference Kit Harrington videoed -in to the audience and they talked about jon and dany meeting what that would be like and he was like "it's gonna be fight or f***" and everyone LMAOed and I've thought about this all the time for reylo since too. Literally comes down to those two options... they will obviously not end the fight in death SOO.....

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Sat 28 Sep 2019, 6:36 pm

@AcrosstheStars
Agree, according to JP and JW, LFL will murder their most favorite character of ST in the most stupid way possible just to push the less popular girl. Even Marvel can't commit an act of nonsense like that and instead of letting Captain Marvel do the deed, they let Tony take down Thanos by sacrificing himself. And to some extend, they also let Black Widow have self-sacrifice instead of killing her randomly. Now the general audience will flock to the theater to see a tribute movie of BW with Tony as a guest star. I doubt that people want to see the movie of a character who was brutally tossed aside so the studio can have their magical shoujo girl wet dream. Not to mention that SW isn't a globally famous brand like Marvel at all and you already know what happened to Solo movie when it didn't have overseas markets' support.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next