Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+53
KiraRen2015
spacebaby45678
Atenais
Cowgirlsamurai
Chris24601
Nyx
Kyla Ren
krissy01
Blood Moon
Gemini
MrsWindu
Geralt_Riv
AcrosstheStars
Krafty
vinventure12
nickandnora
rey09
Kessel
Moonjump05
rawpowah
bashfulblueeyes3
giaciak2
Night Huntress
unicorn
Dar-ren19
special_cases
Moonlight13
SW_Heroine_Journey
Teo oswald
tukicarreno
Birdwoman
whisperingwillow
ZioRen
SkyStar
MaddieDove
fuhry
Armadeus
Mana
Lily Snape
Saracene
12 Parsnips
OrionStars
Kylo Rey
Mila95
Lovely_Rose
Riri
DeeBee
AhsokaTano
motherofpearl1
snufkin
californiagirl
nana7marie
SanghaRen
57 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by snufkin Sat 28 Sep 2019, 6:57 pm

Hey guys, I'm now an insider and have a source at Bad Robot who's just handed over a bunch of spoilers to me. Time will tell if they don't get dropped because the reshoots JJ is doing to change the story. But I have it on good authority that this will be one of the scenes with Kylo and the Knights of Ren. Clearly it shows that he's over Rey and ready to go cause trouble with his Darkside bros

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AcrosstheStars Sat 28 Sep 2019, 7:58 pm

Lovely_Rose wrote:
OrionStars wrote:CNET just dropped a new bomb, according to them, D-0 is BB8's child, BB8 made D-0 from his own accessory, while JP said D-O is just a droid that randomly shows up on a ship

https://www.cnet.com/news/star-wars-toys-from-rise-of-skywalker-mandalorian-are-ready-for-you/
@OrionStars

lol JP is implying that that source is wrong. I'm looking forward to more info coming out which contradicts his plot points. I think he's receiving a lot of his info from merchandising sources anyway.
@Lovely_Rose

In the last few hours, a poster there found the new TROS Black Series Rey and D-O in a Walmart, and it says he’s made from spare parts in a droidsmith workshop. The picture of the actual box is on there, so that is a legit leak.

I know D-O/his origins is small in the scheme of things, but point being, if JP is so wildly misinformed about that (built by BB-8 on Babu Frik’s ship vs. abandoned decades ago on Ochii’s ship on an entirely different planet, and by extension in a different part of the film...), what else was he led down the primrose path about? Part of me is starting to wonder if this isn’t false info being deliberately leaked to misdirect. Who better to feed it to than seemingly the only visible mod on the SW Leaks forum. Sprinkle in bits and pieces of truth, start with the Oracle bit to reel people in... I promise I’m not a conspiracy theorist, really.  Laughing It just smells funky to me, has from day one.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Sat 28 Sep 2019, 11:10 pm

snufkin wrote:Hey guys, I'm now an insider and have a source at Bad Robot who's just handed over a bunch of spoilers to me. Time will tell if they don't get dropped because the reshoots JJ is doing to change the story. But I have it on good authority that this will be one of the scenes with Kylo and the Knights of Ren. Clearly it shows that he's over Rey and ready to go cause trouble with his Darkside bros

@snufkin

I think everyone can be a leaker, [edit]

We never know what's going to happen to us in the future. We could become a leaker! And my computer mouse probably will become Pikachu someday.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 28 Sep 2019, 11:51 pm

Ha, well I've noticed on Reddit that people tend to use a central account for both personal/professional posts and wondered if they had a clue how much personal information they were putting out there. But there's your answer right there in terms of his insider status *and* his talent at being discrete.

Meanwhile out of the merch/marketing details which got dropped, the fandom braintrust overlooked one particular spoilerish detail

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 EFfzYZiX0AAiw_G?format=jpg

Revenge of the Jedi (original title that got scraped) /Return of the Jedi (Episode 6) /Revenge of the Sith (Episode 3) /Return of the Sith (Episode 9)
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 29 Sep 2019, 3:19 am

Gwendy85's Tumblr is a must read for anyone feeling depressed over the leaks. She's already posted a few anomalies in the accuracy of them!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Sun 29 Sep 2019, 3:22 am

The crew’s return is emblematic of Abrams’ approach to the final instalment of the Skywalker Saga, picking up the baton from Johnson’s middle film, nurturing seeds he first planted in The Force Awakens, and bringing the whole thing home. And while Johnson took several plot threads – Rey’s parentage, Snoke’s fate – in surprising directions that some fans are still unhappy with, Abrams had no qualms with incorporating Johnson’s choices.

“I never found myself trying to repair anything,” he tells Empire. “If I had done VIII, I would have done things differently, just as Rian would have done things differently if he had done VII. But having worked on television series, I was accustomed to creating stories and characters that then were run by other people. If you’re willing to walk away from the thing that you created and you believe it’s in trustworthy hands, you have to accept that some of the decisions being made are not gonna be the same that you would make. And if you come back into it, you have to honor what’s been done.”

— Empire Magazine
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Sun 29 Sep 2019, 3:32 am

Teo oswald wrote:The crew’s return is emblematic of Abrams’ approach to the final instalment of the Skywalker Saga, picking up the baton from Johnson’s middle film, nurturing seeds he first planted in The Force Awakens, and bringing the whole thing home. And while Johnson took several plot threads – Rey’s parentage, Snoke’s fate – in surprising directions that some fans are still unhappy with, Abrams had no qualms with incorporating Johnson’s choices.

“I never found myself trying to repair anything,” he tells Empire. “If I had done VIII, I would have done things differently, just as Rian would have done things differently if he had done VII. But having worked on television series, I was accustomed to creating stories and characters that then were run by other people. If you’re willing to walk away from the thing that you created and you believe it’s in trustworthy hands, you have to accept that some of the decisions being made are not gonna be the same that you would make. And if you come back into it, you have to honor what’s been done.”

— Empire Magazine
@Teo oswald

But... why does he repair Kylo's mask? Shocked Shocked Shocked
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Sun 29 Sep 2019, 4:44 am

OrionStars wrote:
Teo oswald wrote:The crew’s return is emblematic of Abrams’ approach to the final instalment of the Skywalker Saga, picking up the baton from Johnson’s middle film, nurturing seeds he first planted in The Force Awakens, and bringing the whole thing home. And while Johnson took several plot threads – Rey’s parentage, Snoke’s fate – in surprising directions that some fans are still unhappy with, Abrams had no qualms with incorporating Johnson’s choices.

— Empire Magazine
@Teo oswald

@OrionStars

nice question Laughing
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 29 Sep 2019, 5:49 am

It is odd, isn't it, that Kylie's wearing it in promos but not in the trailers.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sun 29 Sep 2019, 5:56 am

Teo oswald wrote:“I never found myself trying to repair anything,” he tells Empire. “If I had done VIII, I would have done things differently, just as Rian would have done things differently if he had done VII. But having worked on television series, I was accustomed to creating stories and characters that then were run by other people. If you’re willing to walk away from the thing that you created and you believe it’s in trustworthy hands, you have to accept that some of the decisions being made are not gonna be the same that you would make. And if you come back into it, you have to honor what’s been done.”

— Empire Magazine
@Teo oswald

If JJ makes Rey a Palpatine, my is this going to be a big pack of lies in retrospect. Unless he claims a certain point of view defence like, "well The Last Jedi said nothing about Rey's grandparents" etc. which I don't think anyone will swallow.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Sun 29 Sep 2019, 6:10 am

@Saracene

Can't wait to hear him say: I Khan-ned you before, I can Khan you again IYF

Last edited by OrionStars on Sun 29 Sep 2019, 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 29 Sep 2019, 6:26 am

JJ " Benedict Is not Khan, I am not whitewashing and iconic character of color" Cumberbatch" Abrams. Suspect

I would like to know what he would have done differently in 8... I think that is where you focus when thinking about what Abrams intentions are for 9. I am going to bet that has mostly to do with Luke. Also, he is going to honor 8 as far as Rey's lineage but has already said there is more to the story and at the same time he has to wrap up a 9 part saga. from a certain point of view is always a narrative fall back option for any editorial artistic interpretations.

Also, contrary to popular opinion... there are tons of hints of Rey's lineage in TLJ that RJ put in there including the Emperors Theme playing right before Duel of Fates as Rey enters The Jedi tree... I think those two things are huge and should make anyone pause Confus Confus

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Sun 29 Sep 2019, 6:41 am

@spacebaby45678
Yeah, just like @Saracene said. There's a lot of grey area in "Parents are nobodies" because her grandparents could be ...somebody. And it will be pretty shocking if people find out that they're supporting the (Disney) imperial princess.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Sun 29 Sep 2019, 6:43 am

Last edited by Riri on Sun 29 Sep 2019, 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Sun 29 Sep 2019, 6:45 am

@Riri

His words make me nervous  bounce
Ben took off his mask in TFA, then his glove in TLJ, what's next? bounce
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sun 29 Sep 2019, 6:52 am

OrionStars wrote:
@Riri

His words make me nervous  bounce
Ben took off his mask in TFA, then his glove in TLJ, what's next? bounce
@OrionStars

His wig Twisted Evil
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sun 29 Sep 2019, 6:55 am

He holds his mask in his hand. Hm, why?
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 29 Sep 2019, 6:58 am

Embarassed

@OrionStars

I think there is some connection between Palpy and Rey, I am not betting on it being a direct bloodline though...I have been wrong before tho Laughing

This line

Ben/Rey – Force-assisted discussions that proved part emotional manipulation, part vulnerable heart-to-heart. study
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Sun 29 Sep 2019, 7:16 am

Maybe he is dark side bowling?
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sun 29 Sep 2019, 7:22 am

He has issues to keep his balance, in the poster and here again. Being a Supreme Leader ain’t a walk in the park, it seems.

I guess he still uses his damn helmet for public appearances/battles and he just came back from one? Thank Universe it’s a film trilogy and not a TV show because that helmet would probably be lost/broken and found/repaired 2-3 times per season.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Sun 29 Sep 2019, 7:25 am

he doesn't express to anyone else wrote:

Just Rey Embarassed

who is with them?
  a ship that is about to leave? Rey? (i don't think) or an enemy?

look at Kylo's face

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 0f667e10
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Sun 29 Sep 2019, 7:34 am

@Teo oswald

It's Klaud, our real chosen one, he's just making an entrance
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 YSUf4mV

OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 29 Sep 2019, 7:39 am

Teo oswald wrote:
OrionStars wrote:

— Empire Magazine
@Teo oswald

@OrionStars

nice question Laughing
@Teo oswald

Honoring what's done but twisting it to fit his original vision.

Also, his mask be broke but its cracked. Its not the same as he once was. Dudes evil facade is cracking.

Last edited by Gemini on Sun 29 Sep 2019, 7:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 29 Sep 2019, 7:43 am

OrionStars wrote:@Teo oswald

It's Klaud, our real chosen one, he's just making an entrance
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 YSUf4mV

@OrionStars

All Hail Hydra!
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Sun 29 Sep 2019, 7:43 am

Saracene wrote:
Teo oswald wrote:“I never found myself trying to repair anything,” he tells Empire. “If I had done VIII, I would have done things differently, just as Rian would have done things differently if he had done VII. But having worked on television series, I was accustomed to creating stories and characters that then were run by other people. If you’re willing to walk away from the thing that you created and you believe it’s in trustworthy hands, you have to accept that some of the decisions being made are not gonna be the same that you would make. And if you come back into it, you have to honor what’s been done.”

— Empire Magazine
@Teo oswald

If JJ makes Rey a Palpatine, my is this going to be a big pack of lies in retrospect. Unless he claims a certain point of view defence like, "well The Last Jedi said nothing about Rey's grandparents" etc. which I don't think anyone will swallow.
@Saracene

Yeah they'll claim that technically her parents were nobody and that didn't change. Tho imo the worse change that makes TLJ feel pointless if the leaks are true is that apparently they didn't abandon her but were killed and they tried to protect her.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next