Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+62
Dar-ren19
PalmettoBlue
SanghaRen
Chris24601
Kylo Rey
Annwyn
OrionStars
reylo1992
Krafty
vinventure12
Kylo Men
LadyGaufrette
tukicarreno
Lily Snape
grimbergen
Moonjump05
rawpowah
MaddieDove
loversinthestorm
Saracene
whisperingwillow
Riri
nonesuch
AcrosstheStars
ZioRen
Oscarborough-fairo
Birdwoman
spacebaby45678
special_cases
rey09
Geralt_Riv
californiagirl
Cowgirlsamurai
Nyx
Mila95
nickandnora
lauvamp
Lovely_Rose
Moonlight13
12 Parsnips
Atenais
motherofpearl1
Gemini
Casper
cherrylipstick
SheLitAFire
krissy01
Marlow
Mielikki
snufkin
Armadeus
KiraRen2015
Blood Moon
reynpain
DeeBee
SW_Heroine_Journey
SkyStar
nana7marie
fuhry
Night Huntress
AhsokaTano
Teo oswald
66 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini Wed 23 Oct 2019, 7:14 am

Krafty wrote:
Gemini wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:Actually I thought that myself - especially as the pic only shows the lower half of the sabre, not the hilt!
@motherofpearl1

I know!

No one seems to describe the saber hilt. Which again, leads me to believe that its someone from trailer editing leaking images and stuff to JW and JP. They dont know what saber it is because the footage they have only shows the blue not the hilt.

They have made a wild guess that the saber is Leias?

@Gemini

And Rey has already shown she can call and whiled Ben's saber so it's not out of reach to say that if she does end up fighting with two sabers at some point, she could have commandeered Ben's.  
@Krafty

I always thought Ben would have Anakins back when he redeemed himself.

Rey would get her own saber, and construct her staff into one or inherit the one I thought kylo might have in his posession .

Like, they will swap like wedding rings!
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Teo oswald Wed 23 Oct 2019, 7:18 am

is this original?? or fake ?
guys look!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edited]

I can't speak , I can't breathe , Oh gosh blu lightsaber!!!!!! Shocked Shocked

[edited]

Guys please don't post leaked pictures directly here. Use links.

Last edited by Teo oswald on Wed 23 Oct 2019, 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 23 Oct 2019, 7:21 am

ahaah so good !!!

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 3d7fb00015b3908969bc16a23b74b96591bb9982

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 09425c2f6587a0cd74607d310ee99bcf419d9ee2

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 0445bcf4103cc7d25e29d189fabcb5f33676460f

couple indeed Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Wed 23 Oct 2019, 7:31 am

Teo oswald wrote:is this original?? or fake ?
guys look!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edited]

[edited]
@Teo oswald

Yeah I saw that yesterday on twitter but I was very unsure whether it was fake or not. I'm surprised that it's not all over the internet if it's true because Kylo Ren with blue lightsaber would be the biggest leak so far.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Wed 23 Oct 2019, 7:36 am

Gemini wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:Or maybe like me you're reluctant to get excited.
@motherofpearl1

A little  bit, lol.

Someone on reddit made a good point about what he thinks is going on with these leaks and I think he may be right.

He says these 2 saber images are probably real and will be in a TV spot for xmas. Someone from trailor editing is leaking stuff. They are working with lots of random clips. JW and JP know one of these trailet leakers and are basing their leaks off the trailer material. Making vast guesses and jumps as well, hence  the varying leaks.

This is why the leaks are heavily similar to the trailer and why we have not heard anything about Pryde, Rose, KoR...because they have never/ hardly been seen in the new trailers.

What we are not seeing are the actual important plot points. Just trailer points.
@Gemini

That's exactly what I think is happening. Someone in the editing room for the trailer and tv spots is leaking stuff to JW but that doesn't mean they have the whole movie and all the plot points. I mean, come on! JJ wouldn't be so stupid to give his whole movie away to the trailer editing team, at least I hope!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 23 Oct 2019, 7:59 am

reylo1992 wrote:
guys look!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edited]

[edited]
@Teo oswald

Yeah I saw that yesterday on twitter but I was very unsure whether it was fake or not. I'm surprised that it's not all over the internet if it's true because Kylo Ren with blue lightsaber would be the biggest leak so far.
@reylo1992

I thought the same thing . it seems strange to me that few people talk about it. this should cause a sensation on all fronts ...
However I've never seen Kylo's face like this. If it is a fake it is well done.
If it is original, well it won me  Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Wed 23 Oct 2019, 8:14 am

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Kmpsfhmde6u31
Source

The pit is in the trailer and it looks like a cliff! I think that the leaks are mostly true as plotpoints and we will see Ben being thrown in the pit but I don't think it will be his end. It would be anticlimactic and not feel like Star Wars. Bottomless pits are used for villains to die (especially Disney villains and Ben isn't a villan at this point) and heroes usually survives cliff/pitfall (Gandalf for example or Han Solo Indiana Jones). And if they don't they come back in some form anyway and save the day, and change the course of action. In Star Wars almost all of them survives, even the villains (like Maul and Palpatine). The only character in Star Wars that falls in the pit and is dead is Han (and Mace Windu but we don't know that for sure Laughing ). Based on the leaks even he shows up to Ben in some kind of a vision and because of that Ben decides to redeem himself. This is why "never to be seen again" doesn't make sense in this story.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Wed 23 Oct 2019, 8:19 am

guys look!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Pic edited out*

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 8f6c044121a8b9db5f1ccfb6d846c194d1bc9140
@Teo oswald

We started to talk about this pic on the page 15 of this thread.

@tukicarreno @Gemini

Yes, as you guys, I too realized that looks like the leakers had seen the trailers and TV spots, because while looks like the trailer confirms the leaks, some important things, that could be confirmed if they had seen the whole movie, could be easily proved or not. Like, they could at least confirm that the blue saber with Kylo isn't his (it would be easy to guess by the hilt).

Anyway, Kylo's death was always a possibility, even if Reylo is endgame. I believe his death is the biggest fear of all of us, because we want him alive and happy. To me, if he dies, the story will be a tragedy not a tale of hope. But this is my point of view. Talking to occasional fans from GA, lots think that make sense if he dies. It's a very cliche way of redeeming a character, but we've seen this before.

I will try to stay positive. The movie is not out there, I believe they could have filmed several endings, who knows. Personally, I believe that they would take the wrong route if they displease us, reylos, because we're the ones that are defending this trilogy from the start. Yesterday I talked with some friends (some are like these annoying fanboys, that hate everything), and all of them told me that, after watching the trailer - they aren't excited about the movie. So, they better please us.

@Geralt_Riv

Yes, I saw this frame yesterday on Tumblr and I agree with you. Even if he falls, doesn't make sense that he dies for sure, because, at this point, he is part of the hero team and his death at this point would be very anticlimactic. What kinda of rise is that???

Last edited by Atenais on Wed 23 Oct 2019, 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 23 Oct 2019, 8:22 am

Geralt_Riv wrote:
Source

The pit is in the trailer and it looks like a cliff! I think that the leaks are mostly true as plotpoints and we will see Ben being thrown in the pit but I don't think it will be his end. It would be anticlimactic and not feel like Star Wars. Bottomless pits are used for villains to die (especially Disney villains and Ben isn't a villan at this point) and heroes usually survives cliff/pitfall (Gandalf for example or Han Solo Indiana Jones). And if they don't they come back in some form anyway and save the day, and change the course of action. In Star Wars almost all of them survives, even the villains (like Maul and Palpatine). The only character in Star Wars that falls in the pit and is dead is Han (and Mace Windu but we don't know that for sure Laughing ). Based on the leaks even he shows up to Ben in some kind of a vision and because of that Ben decides to redeem himself. This is why "never to be seen again" doesn't make sense in this story.
@Geralt_Riv

Yeah seems like he'd just thrown there during a fight but it's not the end of it. Thing is is this leak legit- that Rey then fights alone with two sabers, using power of the past jedi and stops him, then takes skywalker name? Idk where that fits in all this.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Wed 23 Oct 2019, 8:37 am

@rey09
It would be strange if Palps dies that easily. He hasn't been chilling there for 30 years and get his power back so that he could just die only five minutes later. This way we could get not only one but two anticlimactic deaths in less than ten minutes of sreen time. And Rey would be stigmatised as Mary Sue forever if she would accomplish everything on her own without any help. It feels like lazy writing to the core.  Smile
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Wed 23 Oct 2019, 8:38 am

Krafty wrote:
Gemini wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:Actually I thought that myself - especially as the pic only shows the lower half of the sabre, not the hilt!
@motherofpearl1

I know!

No one seems to describe the saber hilt. Which again, leads me to believe that its someone from trailer editing leaking images and stuff to JW and JP. They dont know what saber it is because the footage they have only shows the blue not the hilt.

They have made a wild guess that the saber is Leias?

@Gemini

And Rey has already shown she can call and whiled Ben's saber so it's not out of reach to say that if she does end up fighting with two sabers at some point, she could have commandeered Ben's.  
@Krafty

"Expelliarmus!"

I'm seeing so much Harry Potter in this movie already.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 23 Oct 2019, 8:39 am

Geralt_Riv wrote:@rey09
It would be strange if Palps dies that easily. He hasn't been chilling there for 30 years and get his power back so that he could just die only five minutes later. This way we could get not only one but two anticlimactic deaths in less than ten minutes of sreen time. And Rey would be stigmatised as Mary Sue forever if she would accomplish everything on her own without any help. It feels like lazy writing to the core.  Smile
@Geralt_Riv

Oh it's def horrible ending. But is this leak also part of JP and JW's leaks that people are treating as unquestionable?

EDIT: nvm actually found the whole spoilerboard and read the ending. I felt so nauseous reading that end. Why the hell do they go to Tatooine? Makes no sense for them. Either the end really is that horrendous or they are covering up something big time.

Also now i get the whole Matt Smith thing - if he's actually in the movie, he'll prob be a young Palpatine when he becomes younger after draining their powers.

Last edited by rey09 on Wed 23 Oct 2019, 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 23 Oct 2019, 8:59 am

Atenais wrote:
guys look!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Pic edited out*

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 8f6c044121a8b9db5f1ccfb6d846c194d1bc9140
@Teo oswald

We started to talk about this pic on the page 15 of this thread.

@tukicarreno @Gemini

Yes, as you guys, I too realized that looks like the leakers had seen the trailers and TV spots, because while looks like the trailer confirms the leaks, some important things, that could be confirmed if they had seen the whole movie, could be easily proved or not. Like, they could at least confirm that the blue saber with Kylo isn't his (it would be easy to guess by the hilt).

Anyway, Kylo's death was always a possibility, even if Reylo is endgame. I believe his death is the biggest fear of all of us, because we want him alive and happy. To me, if he dies, the story will be a tragedy not a tale of hope. But this is my point of view. Talking to occasional fans from GA, lots think that make sense if he dies. It's a very cliche way of redeeming a character, but we've seen this before.

I will try to stay positive. The movie is not out there, I believe they could have filmed several endings, who knows. Personally, I believe that they would take the wrong route if they displease us, reylos, because we're the ones that are defending this trilogy from the start. Yesterday I talked with some friends (some are like these annoying fanboys, that hate everything), and all of them told me that, after watching the trailer - they aren't excited about the movie. So, they better please us.

@Geralt_Riv

Yes, I saw this frame yesterday on Tumblr and I agree with you. Even if he falls, doesn't make sense that he dies for sure, because, at this point, he is part of the hero team and his death at this point would be very anticlimactic. What kinda of rise is that???
@Atenais

thanks !! and look this Smile
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 17f1c5985aef1ea5ca5d88abee4cb4948935a15e
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Wed 23 Oct 2019, 9:07 am

Geralt_Riv wrote:Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Kmpsfhmde6u31
Source

@Geralt_Riv

Yeah, I think leakers have major plot points right, but some parts are wrong, a Marvel fanboy has been patient enough to listen to my personal meltdown about TROS leak on discord and he gave me an example of Endgame leak
https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers/comments/b11980/avengers_endgame_unverified_spoiler_leak_theory/ejvwg8t/?utm_sour

He said Marvel fans discarded that leak and it got lost in the ocean of leaks because it came from 4chan and it had a wrong ending that Cap stayed in the future and abandoned Peggy, while in the film, Marvel let him travel back in time to live with the love of his life because what could be better than a sweet ending where a couple dancing with jazz music? It could make billions (and it did), no one would complain about that. But most parts of that Endgame leak were true. If I remember correctly, @special_cases mentioned this or something similar before tho (and i didn't know about it at the time, sorry mate, ehehehe). Frankly, I think we're going through the same phase of leak like Endgame.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 23 Oct 2019, 9:10 am

Okay, I am currently working on a short video on Christian Eschatology... I see that it is truly needed.. So much of the analysis seems to skip over Christianity and it's implications on the Saga. As I said  maybe 2 weeks ago, I think that is why Terrio was the one to get the call, with his OVERT Messiah/Christ motifs in B v S

Much of the imagery in the trailer is very end times and someone said on our video that it looks like War of the Worlds is a 2005 American science-fiction action film directed by Steven Spielberg... I have to agree...

Kylo is not going to die permanently He has the KEY to the bottomless pit.. Rey is the lion of the tribe of Judah that opens the seven seals... Will it be a one for one with Revelation. I don't think so.. but the broad themes are there

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Wed 23 Oct 2019, 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Wed 23 Oct 2019, 9:10 am

Geralt_Riv wrote:Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Kmpsfhmde6u31
Source

@Geralt_Riv

Sounds less like The Rise of the Skywalker and more like The Fall of the Skywalker.

Anyway I saw some people being happy with the way he goes out because of Han and how this is the true poetry. Yeah, whatever.
At least Han can blast some dad jokes about how they both fell for it.

Still I think him returning to help Rey after the "you are selfish and evil" monologue from Rey very much mirrors the choices his father has made after being scolded by Leia.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 23 Oct 2019, 9:30 am

I don't know which thread to post this in, but based on all the marketing, leaks, and reasons for the leaks- I miss Rian Johnson at the helm. Dunno
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 23 Oct 2019, 9:35 am

If Rey fights and defeats Palpatine herself, itl completely ruin the trilogy.
Im all for strong female leads, but this is turning her into some kind of goddess.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 23 Oct 2019, 9:41 am

@Spacebaby45678

Said she thinks that weird place where palp approaches Rey is the World Between Worlds?

It does look vast and vortex like.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 23 Oct 2019, 9:45 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:If Rey fights and defeats Palpatine herself, itl completely ruin the trilogy.
Im all for strong female leads, but this is turning her into some kind of goddess.
@motherofpearl1

It's atrocious. It also makes no sense considering how Palpatine is like coming together will be your undoing, so you'd expect the BOTH of them to end him.

Random aside, I also feel that this rey palpatine thing seems off. I'm all for it but they don't mention anything about which parent is palpatine's kid. This falls into the trap of just brushing off her family tree. All this time she's been thinking of her parents and then palps is just like nonchanantly (my speculation) o yeah your mom/dad is my kid, they didn't like me so i had them killed. It's just so random. It's the same issue i had with her being related to other legacy characters.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 23 Oct 2019, 10:00 am

I have this theory.
Rey and Kylo confront Palps. Kylo seems to fall to his room. Rey faces Palps alone. Then unexpectedly Kylo returns and they finish him together. Kylo's redeemed by his actions but they decide to pass him off as dead in order to prevent the Resistance taking revenge.
At the end Rey leaves her friends behind and is reunited with Ben.
I noticed in the leaked pics he seems to have cuts and bruises on his face, maybe incurred in the fall.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 23 Oct 2019, 10:16 am

Gemini wrote:@Spacebaby45678

Said she thinks that weird place where palp approaches Rey is the World Between Worlds?

It does look vast and vortex like.
@Gemini

Jedi Paxis says.. Kylo fights with Anakin's saber...
A beat up Kylo fighting with Anakin’s lightsaber.  Very Happy  Very Happy

I guess Rey Palpy Nobody fights with Leia's saber... Cause reasons!!!!!

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Giphy

@@motherofpearl1

Just saw the leaked pic of Palpy and his granddaughter/creation Rey... she is standing in front of him alone

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Wed 23 Oct 2019, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Wed 23 Oct 2019, 10:21 am

I'm really wondering if potentially it's not Leia's saber at all; it's a second saber that Rey made from the split pieces of the first one in TLJ.

Maybe there's some canon about how kyber crystals can't be split like that, but wouldn't that make infinitely more sense than introducing a random saber that we've never seen Leia have in the last act?

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Wed 23 Oct 2019, 10:26 am

Gemini wrote:Anyone notice how as clockwork,  after a trailer, a bunch of leaks come out?

Its almost as if the leaks are controlled. Or they are faked?

I should be jumping for joy over the two blue Sabers...but I'm not, really...

Something is weird.
@Gemini

Gemini wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:Or maybe like me you're reluctant to get excited.
@motherofpearl1

A little  bit, lol.

Someone on reddit made a good point about what he thinks is going on with these leaks and I think he may be right.

He says these 2 saber images are probably real and will be in a TV spot for xmas. Someone from trailor editing is leaking stuff. They are working with lots of random clips. JW and JP know one of these trailet leakers and are basing their leaks off the trailer material. Making vast guesses and jumps as well, hence  the varying leaks.

This is why the leaks are heavily similar to the trailer and why we have not heard anything about Pryde, Rose, KoR...because they have never/ hardly been seen in the new trailers.

What we are not seeing are the actual important plot points. Just trailer points.
@Gemini

Yup, and also yup. It's buried some pages back, a couple of us put up a shot of the Reddit/Twitter post. The pattern is almost uncanny. Dunno if it's true, but it's at least logical, and explains massive parts of the movie that haven't leaked.

Someone mentioned Endgame. I could be mistaken, but wasn't the film not leaked in accurate detail until after the premiere, just days before general release? There were, so I've heard, only a few pieces of info out before that, not a complete or comprehensive picture. And like I said, even people who have seen an entire movie get things embarrassingly wrong.

The short version of my earlier rant is, it's not just about the movie suddenly sucking, it's about US sucking. Despite all evidence to the contrary. Cool

Also buried back there, there's this discussion of Leia's lightsaber, which I don't think has been shown in a film. I'm slightly ashamed for never having heard of it, or is it a Legends thing?
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 23 Oct 2019, 10:26 am

nickandnora wrote:I'm really wondering if potentially it's not Leia's saber at all; it's a second saber that Rey made from the split pieces of the first one in TLJ.

Maybe there's some canon about how kyber crystals can't be split like that, but wouldn't that make infinitely more sense than introducing a random saber that we've never seen Leia have in the last act?
@nickandnora

I think it's the one kylo had in the TFA teaser...the one they hid from view in the final TFA film. When he is amongst the KoR

I think that they never actually digitally removed it but they just never showed his hands clearly in the final version.

@Spacebaby45678

If that's true, and kylo is fighting with Anakins saber, that means Rey inherits the other blue light saber which kylo has in that leaked image. I'm going to dare say,  I believe is Obi Wans...

Lol, empire said kylo holds the key to the story.. I knew that naughty dude was holding on to it! Naughty dude!

That's why Rey has Anakins!

It's all mirroring.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next