Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5

+43
vaderito
Lily Snape
spacebaby45678
MeadowofAshes
snufkin
Xylo Ren
Rogue Rey
MissG
Birdwoman
guardienne
ZenBrainJam
EchoBase
Reylo Lemon
Little_Boots
Gemini
CienaRee
Kylo Ren
Search Your Feelings
Blackcanary
jakkusun
FrolickingFizzgig
ReyofLightSide
AnneNeville
Mana
thejediskywalker
MyOnlyHope
RKR Connection
Zeralyos
Rei of Sunshine
Saracene
SoloSideCousin
Moonjump05
Force22
IoJovi
Sylvia Snow
Darth Dingbat
Rimfaxe96
SanghaRen
BastilaBey
Reynak
Kessel
panki
Darth Rowan
47 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 10 May 2016, 4:03 pm

panki wrote:
BastilaBey wrote:I would hope they'd make 'the turn' earlier too, so we can actually see his redemption story play out. Please, no repeat of Vader turning 5 minutes before the credits roll. That would be a complete cop out. I hope that part of the force vision plays out in 8 too, and it should if we are right about it being on Ahch-To.

And when we say turn, most of us are thinking grey jedi yes? I think that once someone's succumbed to the dark side, they can never really be a jedi anymore. Revan spent the rest of us life being not quite trusted by others and paying for what he'd done. But he still had Bastila's love.
@BastilaBey

You're partly right... in the EU, some people returned to being jedi after re-training (Aayla Secura), some returned after being made to face the darkness and perform a major good deed (Kyp Durron), and some spent a lifetime of exile and suffering before they could return to the light (Ulic Quel Droma)............. but according to canon (Dark Disciple), someone who succumbed to the dark side can remain a jedi if they return to the light side and even earn people's trust (though they have to earn it back through some major deed...not a lifetime of deeds).... I want the Hero of Tython ending for Ben Solo where the hero saves the republic and becomes a hero (and the hero was a sith/dark force user for some time similar to Kylo)

Ben Solo has has a pretty bad life till now based on what we know....he has a predator in his head from childhood...he has a family who is scared of their heritage and deny his force sensitivity.....he gets sent away from home and friends to stay with his hermit uncle (who anyway in under a lot of pressure)....then he finds out that he is the grandson of a much hated sith lord.....god knows how his new friends and fellow students reacted to this news......(I wont even go into the temple burning or his turning to the dark side because that could be a tragedy in itself).....now he is an isolated and feared figure in the FO.....few even know what he looks like under the mask and nobody is allowed to use his birth name.....he spares Finn but that comes back to bite him later.....he develops a soft corner for Rey and earns Snoke's wrath and a scar across his face for good measure......I'm divided about the level of agency he had on the walkway with Han but all that act got him was more loss and pain.....

If we look at Ben Solo, there is just so much tragedy....I can't bring myself to wish him any loss of limbs, exile, imprisonment etc under those circumstances... he needs the chance to redeem himself and save the galaxy.

If characters like Finn can mow down fellow brainwashed child soldiers, throw his former commanding officer (Phasma) who saved his life twice down a trash compactor to die, almost kill the whole resistance over rescuing Rey can be treated as some sort of hero...it is ridiculous to want Kylo to undergo all sorts of penance and pain and torture just to redeem himself. I see nothing beautiful in his pain.
@panki

So much this!!! Awesome @panki!!!!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5

Post by vaderito Tue 10 May 2016, 4:03 pm

Irina de France wrote:Speaking of training... A lot people talk about Rey having a Force trial in a cave like Luke did in ESB. Wouldn't it be interesting if Kylo got one as well, coincidentally at the same time? Wink
@Irina de France

That's what I'm thinking. training at the same time gotta lead to some meeting through the Force.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Tue 10 May 2016, 4:03 pm

I was thinking about this the other day.
If Kylo idolizes Vader so much...
And Vader loved/died for Luke...
Luke is the remaining son of Vader...

Why would Kylo want to kill him if he loves Vader so much?
Certainly not finishing what Vader "started".

Does he think the ghost of Vader would love him if he killed his son?
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 10 May 2016, 4:06 pm

vaderito wrote:
Reynak wrote:
bela.mesecina wrote:Few days ago we were talking about the part of Rey's vision where Kylo saves her from KOR and came to the conclusion he doesn't grab his weapon first. Looks like we were wrong. I cut that part of the movie and slowed it down, frame by frame, and look what I found, he did grab his weapon first Smile

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Giphy11
@bela.mesecina

Is kylo's cowl on, covering his head? Because when he appraches Rey in the rain he isn't wearing it, I think. He is wearing neither the cowl not the cloak? I wonder why.
@Reynak

They must have used shots from different shooting days lol. or maybe his head cover fell off from the intensity of stabbing?

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o4swtikjN21v2q0c9o5_400
@vaderito

Or they didn't want him to look as threatening when he approached her? The hood makes him look more ominous. From the very first time I saw this scene, I didn't think he was coming to threaten her. He has the body language of her a person who is coming to talk to her.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 10 May 2016, 4:08 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:

Or they didn't want him to look as threatening when he approached her? The hood makes him look more ominous. From the very first time I saw this scene, I didn't think he was coming to threaten her. He has the body language of her a person who is coming to talk to her.
@SoloSideCousin

That's right! I was wondering what was off and now I got the answer. he isn't threatening her. AD would know the difference.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 10 May 2016, 4:10 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:Thinking out loud here...  I know that in most of our headcanons, he's saving Rey when he kills that guy because that's the most romantic interpretation.

But what if it's actually Luke that he's saving, and she's seeing it from Luke's perspective? That could easily explain why Kylo appears to have Luke's green lightsaber in his other hand.

Rey witnesses this or witnesses at least part of the scene, and is standing there when Kylo breaks the fourth wall and approaches Rey.

With the meticulous amount of detail that went into the Forceback sequence, I'm hesitant to chalk up the difference in the cowl being up vs. down to a continuity error.
@ISeeAnIsland
Could easily be Luke. I always say it just looks like he's saving "someone".
@FrolickingFizzgig

I have noticed that! Wink

And I've tried to add an "(or Luke)" in my discussion of the scene, but I'll admit that I never seriously considered that it might be Luke until seeing those two shots side-by-side.  

Nothing else in the Forceback cuts between shots like that (if I recall correctly), and I'm sure that they did that for a reason. We're either seeing two different moments in time, or we're seeing a moment from two different perspectives.
@ISeeAnIsland

If he saves Luke that is huge.  We expect him to save Rey.  Saving Luke is actually bigger.  It wouldn't just be about his "girlfriend" but something bigger.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 10 May 2016, 4:11 pm

Kylo is a person without instinct to be bad trying to be bad anyhow. That's his problem.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynak Tue 10 May 2016, 4:12 pm

Well, he does seem a bit "threatening", because he walks like a boss, LOL. He walks in a very sexy way. Poor Rey, how is she going to resist him?
Kylo isn't a threat to her life, he is the threat of seduction, just like she is for him.
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 10 May 2016, 4:12 pm

vaderito wrote:I think that something didn't go quite according to plan or Snoke would have completed his training. Something happened that we don't know yet but I think that he had to kill Han to prove that he wouldn't fail like...last time. Luke escaped. So he either wasn't there or beat Kylo or Kylo couldn't kill him. Think about it. Student destruction (be it massacre or turning) should have gotten him complete training...but it didn't. Why? cause something. hence necessary test to kill Han to prove himself.
@vaderito

I agree with this completely.  Anakin went to his bad "red eye" stage by killing fellow Jedi and strangers.  He killed no family, and he certainly fell quite nicely and got his training.  Kylo didn't carry through with something somewhere.  That's why it had to be Han.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynak Tue 10 May 2016, 4:15 pm

vaderito wrote:Kylo is a person without instinct to be bad trying to be bad anyhow. That's his problem.
@vaderito

Which puts forward a very interesting question, why?
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 10 May 2016, 4:18 pm

Reynak wrote:
vaderito wrote:Kylo is a person without instinct to be bad trying to be bad anyhow. That's his problem.
@vaderito

Which puts forward a very interesting question, why?
@Reynak

yes, indeed. We haven't gotten why in TFA.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 10 May 2016, 4:19 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:Thinking out loud here...  I know that in most of our headcanons, he's saving Rey when he kills that guy because that's the most romantic interpretation.

But what if it's actually Luke that he's saving, and she's seeing it from Luke's perspective? That could easily explain why Kylo appears to have Luke's green lightsaber in his other hand.

Rey witnesses this or witnesses at least part of the scene, and is standing there when Kylo breaks the fourth wall and approaches Rey.

With the meticulous amount of detail that went into the Forceback sequence, I'm hesitant to chalk up the difference in the cowl being up vs. down to a continuity error.
@ISeeAnIsland

You guys probably just figured out more details, that has to be it. The body language is definitely not threatening, but coming to talk to you. And if it either happens in the future or if it's a flashback to show him defending Luke, that helps push the conflicted feelings forward.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 10 May 2016, 4:48 pm

Ok, so this is when KoR start to gather around Kylo, don't get too distracted by his really big ahem:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o3kzt3Gnge1v3ekngo1_540

This is before Kylo walks towards Rey, looks like he's lowering his really big ahem:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o4nvai6Q4h1ryvuwbo5_500

Kylo un-threateningly walks towards Rey:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o4swtikjN21v2q0c9o5_400

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o4swtikjN21v2q0c9o6_400

Now compare that to Kylo in SKB vision:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Sw-force-awakens-movie-screencaps.com-7737_zpsj7kdz1zf

But he was never like that in reality! His saber was up here:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o6jjk1gP6E1spz1xao2_540

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o6jjk1gP6E1spz1xao1_540

But now here when he actually confronts Rey on SKB, his weapon is down:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Ad0a0e2583aa5d2baf2a8304d6236664

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o4m3x2sd1d1rszoo3o4_r1_500

moreover, it's her who lights it up first, he doesn't even has his LS out when she arms with Anakin's:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o59ydaXgpe1vnjqgyo2_540
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o50x6x2T221uqyagpo1_250
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 TFA%20-%20The%20moment_zpsdbfitz1g
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o5smrifLL61uv69i2o2_500
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o5smrifLL61uv69i2o1_500
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o5fa4dZVcQ1r2b86ro2_500
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_o5fa4dZVcQ1r2b86ro3_500

Yeah, interesting.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 10 May 2016, 4:56 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
vaderito wrote:
Reynak wrote:
bela.mesecina wrote:Few days ago we were talking about the part of Rey's vision where Kylo saves her from KOR and came to the conclusion he doesn't grab his weapon first. Looks like we were wrong. I cut that part of the movie and slowed it down, frame by frame, and look what I found, he did grab his weapon first Smile

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Giphy11
@bela.mesecina

Is kylo's cowl on, covering his head? Because when he appraches Rey in the rain he isn't wearing it, I think. He is wearing neither the cowl not the cloak? I wonder why.
@Reynak

They must have used shots from different shooting days lol. or maybe his head cover fell off from the intensity of stabbing?

@vaderito

@SoloSideCousin

That's a really good observation. That's not his fist-clenched-at-the-side-because-I'm-so-angry walk.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 10 May 2016, 4:56 pm

@vaderito, if there's a merit badge for being able to break down and analyze the actual scenes to figure out what's going on, you have more than earned it. Hell, I wish it weren't past cookie season so I could go hit up some of my fellow Scouts and get you a box of Thin Mints for figuring out what the acid dream means

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 8d902cba6060047f6fc2541e562aecf2
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 10 May 2016, 4:58 pm

snufkin wrote:

@ISeeAnIsland

You guys probably just figured out more details, that has to be it. The body language is definitely not threatening, but coming to talk to you. And if it either happens in the future or if it's a flashback to show him defending Luke, that helps push the conflicted feelings forward.
@snufkin

I don't think it's a flashback because it appears to be happening on Ahch-To, which Kylo wouldn't have been to before, otherwise he wouldn't have needed the map. Plus, the whole Rey-looks-left = past/Rey-looks-right = future thing that seems to have been figured out.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 10 May 2016, 4:58 pm

@Snufkin Thank you! cheers cheers cheers cheers
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 10 May 2016, 5:04 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:

@ISeeAnIsland

@snufkin

I don't think it's a flashback because it appears to be happening on Ahch-To, which Kylo wouldn't have been to before, otherwise he wouldn't have needed the map. Plus, the whole Rey-looks-left = past/Rey-looks-right = future thing that seems to have been figured out.
@ISeeAnIsland

You're probably right on that account, it's in the future. Regardless if it's Luke or Rey, coming to their defense (especially against Snoke's orders), puts him in the not 100% bad/breaking away from Snoke territory. Maybe kind of like how Han was never on a specific side as much as he found a reason to fight because of the people he cared about and wanted to help/protect. Regardless, merit badge goes to @vaderito for the observations.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 10 May 2016, 5:07 pm

Also that's some foreshadowing stealing the Vader meets with the Emperor scene from the ESB about killing Luke* where Snoke is worried about Luke returning and the "rise of the new Jedi." Because he's basically talking about Luke and Rey coming together, which we know is going to happen. So if Luke's the one being saved, that put KR on the path of breaking from Snoke.

* and this is where Vader starts to have the idea of doing an end run w/his kid, which eventually leads to him doing the right thing because of his love for his kid. "The New Jedi" = Rey is kinda like how "There is another" = Leia.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 10 May 2016, 5:13 pm

snufkin wrote:Also that's some foreshadowing stealing the Vader meets with the Emperor scene from the ESB about killing Luke* where Snoke is worried about Luke returning and the "rise of the new Jedi." Because he's basically talking about Luke and Rey coming together, which we know is going to happen. So if Luke's the one being saved, that put KR on the path of breaking from Snoke.

* and this is where Vader starts to have the idea of doing an end run w/his kid, which eventually leads to him doing the right thing because of his love for his kid. "The New Jedi" = Rey is kinda like how "There is another" = Leia.
@snufkin

YES! That would all make so much sense.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 10 May 2016, 5:22 pm

@ISeeAnIsland - I've loved the movie club (this forum feels like an awesomely nerdy book club) that @vaderito organized because it was the first time since childhood I re-watched ESB. For all of the comments about how TFA is a greatest hits for the first movie, people totally overlook how much of it also pulls from ESB. The two main story lines of a love story in flight and the obsessive hunt/duel between the two strongest Force Sensitives is basically Rey and Ben/Ren. And the audience with Snoke about preventing Luke's return and the rise of the New Jedi in TFA is exactly the same as when the Emperor tells Vader about Luke (which he either knows about already or it's opening up everything he's repressed about how trying to save his wife led her death/loss of children/being a machine not a man). I am REALLY curious if they will lift the crawl text verbatim from ESB about Vader's hunt for Luke to be about these two, as part of a fake-out for all of the viewers who didn't pick up on what was set up in TFA. Maybe the Imperial Archives should have a list of all the callbacks to ESB in TFA that very cleverly set up this trilogy
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 10 May 2016, 5:46 pm

vaderito wrote:@Snufkin Thank you! cheers cheers cheers cheers
@vaderito

Seriously, you need to collect your visual metas and put them on the meta page. cheers cheers cheers
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG Tue 10 May 2016, 7:26 pm

Don't remember seeing this one before. Is this real?

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Ren-rey-star-wars-kylo-Favim.com-3814819

http://favim.com/image/3814819/

In any case seeing this moment  on a picture makes me see just how obvious Reylo would have been if they decided to leave it in the movie the way it was in the novel. Seriously though if he had no mask on I'd be sure he is about to kiss her.
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 10 May 2016, 7:35 pm

snufkin wrote:Also that's some foreshadowing stealing the Vader meets with the Emperor scene from the ESB about killing Luke* where Snoke is worried about Luke returning and the "rise of the new Jedi." Because he's basically talking about Luke and Rey coming together, which we know is going to happen. So if Luke's the one being saved, that put KR on the path of breaking from Snoke.

@snufkin

Palp is stupid here, actually. Assuming GL always had the Rule of the Two on his mind, Vader's proposal raises eye-brows. There are three of them so who gets the boot? One Master, One Apprentice, no more, no less.

But yeah, totally. When Vader says "he'll join us or die" it's like "by the grace of your training, I will not be seduced". They actually split ESB scene in two in TFA, so part where Vader tries to avert Luke's destruction by offering to turn him ("he's just a boy") happens after interrogation in TFA, where Kylo downplays Rey's importance ("scavenger"). That's more prominent in novelization.

But yes, Vader definitely knew who Luke was before Palp told him and Kylo likely saw Rey in his vision ("What girl?" precedes "There's been an awakening, have you felt it?")

Are you gonna watch ROTJ this weekend with the movie club and than TFA next weekend?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 10 May 2016, 7:51 pm

MissG wrote:Don't remember seeing this one before. Is this real?

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 39 Ren-rey-star-wars-kylo-Favim.com-3814819

http://favim.com/image/3814819/

In any case seeing this moment  on a picture makes me see just how obvious Reylo would have been if they decided to leave it in the movie the way it was in the novel. Seriously though if he had no mask on I'd be sure he is about to kiss her.
@MissG

This is fan made (not real) from what I've heard.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next