Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5

+43
vaderito
Lily Snape
spacebaby45678
MeadowofAshes
snufkin
Xylo Ren
Rogue Rey
MissG
Birdwoman
guardienne
ZenBrainJam
EchoBase
Reylo Lemon
Little_Boots
Gemini
CienaRee
Kylo Ren
Search Your Feelings
Blackcanary
jakkusun
FrolickingFizzgig
ReyofLightSide
AnneNeville
Mana
thejediskywalker
MyOnlyHope
RKR Connection
Zeralyos
Rei of Sunshine
Saracene
SoloSideCousin
Moonjump05
Force22
IoJovi
Sylvia Snow
Darth Dingbat
Rimfaxe96
SanghaRen
BastilaBey
Reynak
Kessel
panki
Darth Rowan
47 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5

Post by BastilaBey Mon 02 May 2016, 3:37 pm

@frolickingfizzgig that's exactly what it is. The first film I remember seeing that in and understanding what it meant was She's all That - one of those silly teen things where the beautiful girl takes off her glasses and the guy is like 'oh, now I see you! I love you now!'

Actually - there Freddie Prinze Jr. is in your collage! Haha. Anyone who didn't notice that on Kylo's face is crazy. It's a classic in movies.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5

Post by Rogue Rey Mon 02 May 2016, 3:47 pm

vaderito wrote:@Xylo ren

and don't forget the greatest Kylo face ever:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 Tumblr_o4rh9vVrLd1rszoo3o6_r2_250

@vaderito

Even in the audio description on the Blue-Ray said he looked at her with awe at that moment. Wink
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Mon 02 May 2016, 3:50 pm

EchoBase wrote:This is so cute, especially the "interrogation" scene. I think you need a Facebook account to watch it:

https://www.facebook.com/Disney/videos/10153638590010954/
@EchoBase

That's really cool Very Happy Some people are creative.

I did not have to use my Facebook login credentials so I think it can be watched without having a FB account.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 02 May 2016, 3:53 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
BastilaBey wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 Tumblr_o4rh9vVrLd1rszoo3o6_r2_250

@vaderito
Adam Driver just doesn't know how to play hate/disgust, okay? That's what he was going for in that scene, honest!
@FrolickingFizzgig

I just had to make this point in my meta. Anti-redemptionsts love to paint this moment as Kylo feeling insanely jealous that lowly scavenger got his lightsaber that he is just being a brat over. Yeah...sure...he's looking at her like she is the center of the universe and everything has fallen into place for him. At no other point in the movie does he look at peace like this.
@BastilaBey
In no movie/show/game/anything have I ever seen "jealousy" portrayed in a face like this. His lips start to twist into a smile of pure awe. That's 100% the face the guy makes when the girl-next-door walks down the stairs in the beautiful dress in every fairytale love story ever told.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 KGC9ikt
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 KSDmi5L
@FrolickingFizzgig

and google "jealous" face or expression:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 11157041-Angry-jealous-man-looking-at-young-dancing-couple-in-nightclub--Stock-Photo

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 39409711-jealous-worried-man-peering-over-the-shoulder-of-his-girlfriend-while-she-is-talking-on-the-phone-sm-Stock-Photo
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 Jealous-man-and-couple-in-love-ad4tj5

Guess he was absent the day they taught that at Julliard, School of the Arts.

But wait- when do we see that face?

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 6f45342d8455e0b2f7b3eac352691de7

Why, it is none other than when Finn is coddling the precious Rey! The Traitor!!!

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 Tumblr_inline_o34ejlpztU1r0ia4s_500

Huh. Guess he wasn't absent after all.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 02 May 2016, 3:58 pm

good god im just trying to make a GIF for my meta and it jjst seems to be taking forever lol
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Mon 02 May 2016, 3:59 pm

SanghaRen wrote:
EchoBase wrote:This is so cute, especially the "interrogation" scene. I think you need a Facebook account to watch it:

https://www.facebook.com/Disney/videos/10153638590010954/
@EchoBase

That's really cool Very Happy Some people are creative.

I did not have to use my Facebook login credentials so I think it can be watched without having a FB account.
@SanghaRen

No, you don't. I just watched it without logging in; and it was bloody brilliant!
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 02 May 2016, 4:17 pm

Gemini wrote:good god im just trying to make a GIF for my meta and it jjst seems to be taking forever lol
@Gemini

I have no idea how to do that, wish I did though.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 May 2016, 4:35 pm

Rogue Rey wrote:

@vaderito

Even in the audio description on the Blue-Ray said he looked at her with awe at that moment.  Wink
@Rogue Rey

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 245avfc

Kylo and Rey during the snow fight. He just wants to love her but she won't let him. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 02 May 2016, 4:50 pm

Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Mon 02 May 2016, 4:55 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:

@vaderito

Even in the audio description on the Blue-Ray said he looked at her with awe at that moment.  Wink
@Rogue Rey

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 245avfc

Kylo and Rey during the snow fight. He just wants to love her but she won't let him. Sad
@WhatGirl

She's just in denial. She'll come round Wink

They didn't give him fabulous hair for nothing!!!!
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Mon 02 May 2016, 5:15 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:

@vaderito

@Rogue Rey

@WhatGirl

holy carp, that dog's face is peeling back from his teeth! Shocked
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Mon 02 May 2016, 8:29 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:

@vaderito

@Rogue Rey

@WhatGirl

And what happened after that  Laughing
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 Abf23671367870d27079d3745d136ad8

Also prediction for episode VIII, Kylo and Rey will be extremely intimate with each other 
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 5 - Page 21 2702cdae89ebf646124bacd7049132e7
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by thejediskywalker Mon 02 May 2016, 11:09 pm

While we're on the subject of animals, did anyone else notice the lion's roar right as Kylo backs Rey up against the cliff? I kinda want to do a rewatch purely for finding out what other aggressive animals Kylo is channelling in his background sounds. Laughing
thejediskywalker
thejediskywalker
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Mon 02 May 2016, 11:27 pm

Search Your Feelings wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:

@vaderito

@Rogue Rey

@WhatGirl

@Search Your Feelings

Omg right! I have seen that pic, the doggies gums are weird like wtf!

@Gemini how do you make a gif? Is it a downloadable app or software?
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 03 May 2016, 4:41 am

from msw's latest podcast.

"At some point, Kylo Ren and Rey gotta have... something more going down. I don't know if it's romance, if it's complete hatred, if it's... you know. But um... uh... I know... *sigh*... we can't talk about it. Certain things that we've heard. And it's not romance... it's not romance... but there's certain things that we've heard recently about what's going down and what Rey.... but yeah, yeah, it's a fascinating kind of take, and I don't know how it gets there. Episode VIII is going to be f****** cool."
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Tue 03 May 2016, 4:47 am

Search Your Feelings wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:

@vaderito

@Rogue Rey

@WhatGirl

@Search Your Feelings

They're wolves, though Wink

*nitpicker strikes again*
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Tue 03 May 2016, 5:04 am

Gemini wrote:
from msw's latest podcast.

"At some point, Kylo Ren and Rey gotta have... something more going down. I don't know if it's romance, if it's complete hatred, if it's... you know. But um... uh... I know... *sigh*... we can't talk about it. Certain things that we've heard. And it's not romance... it's not romance... but there's certain things that we've heard recently about what's going down and what Rey.... but yeah, yeah, it's a fascinating kind of take, and I don't know how it gets there. Episode VIII is going to be f****** cool."
@Gemini

From just the transcript, it sounds like 1. whatever they are hearing is leading them to thinking romance for the future but 2. Nothing explicitly romantic is happening now.

Which, to be fair Rey and Kylo have a ways to go before that is possible -as we have been saying for months now.  They have to start building the foundation first.

Edit: also, the fact that they mention a 'fascinating take' is very very welcome. No bore fest in sight.

Last edited by Moonjump05 on Tue 03 May 2016, 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Tue 03 May 2016, 5:05 am

Rogue Rey wrote:

@vaderito

Even in the audio description on the Blue-Ray said he looked at her with awe at that moment. Wink
@Rogue Rey

Kylo's "weirdest bo**r" face lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 03 May 2016, 7:01 am

Courtesy of our Lord and savior @BastilaBey:

Rey and Kylo’s Future Dynamic, Discussed. Sort of.

Answering a question about Kylo Ren’s future in the trilogy, the ‘Now, this is Podcasting’ team at MakingStarWars.net today discussed the idea of him being redeemed, whether patricide was too much for a character even in Star Wars to come back from, etc.
Then, one of the guys asked, “But, does that take the story away from Rey?” Here is the following discussion, fully transcribed. Skip to the 1 hour 34 minute mark to listen for yourself.
“Right, because I wonder about that, because –“
“There’s still a story for Kylo –“
“Of course, he has to have his own.”
“But I mean like, right now, Rey’s story is kinda weird too. It’s like I don’t know where my mum lives, I wish my mum and dad would come get me on Jakku, oh, I’ve got the force? Oh Luke Skywalker, he’s here? Wow. And then, so, at some point, Kylo Ren and Rey gotta have something more going down. I don’t know if it’s romance, if it’s complete hatred, if it’s you know, but, erm…I know, we can’t talk about it, there’s certain things we’ve heard – and it’s not romance, it’s not romance, but there’s certain things that we’ve heard recently about what’s going down and what Rey, how Rey feels –“
Yeah, let’s just leave it at that.
“It’s a fascinating kinda take, and I don’t know how it gets there. So episode VIII is going to be f***ng cool.”
“I think there’s a lot more nuance and like twists in this story rather than the face value of what we got in The Force Awakens.”
“Besides, what do you guys think, do you want to see him redeemed? Just curious.”
“If there’s a way, that would be cool.”
Bonus later in the discussion:
“Someone in this trilogy has to get down, someone has to have the implication of offspring to make another trilogy down the road.”

So, what can we take from this? Well, there’s no romance…yet. And honestly, this is in keeping with what many of us in the Reylo community have been thinking. This isn’t a conventional love story, or an Anidala rehash. This is about two Force users, with a hero/villain, yin yang dynamic developing a highly nuanced and unique relationship. Kylo will still be a bad guy for much of the next movie. He might not ever be a ‘good guy’. Because maybe that’s too simplistic for where the new Star Wars story is going. ‘Not romance’, as these guys said – they used the word romance, unprompted, three times – could point to a force bond, in my view. Which might, potentially, depending on how it plays out, evolve into transformational love in the final movie. It could also be a hint that Rey goes to the dark side at some point, blurring the lines of good and evil and potentially becoming Kylo’s ally. Nobody knows outside of Lucasfilm yet. But these guys at MSW? They think they know something about what’s next. They’re just not really allowed to talk about it yet.

http://bastila-bae.tumblr.com/post/143770727795/episode-128-makingstarwarsnets-now-this-is

How Rey feels? Remember what @Sforza reported? "this is where her feelings start to change" while some young man is star-gazing. Oh, BTW, if speculation that they are recreating Dubrovnik in Ireland is true...maybe they are going to shoot Sforza scene with AD?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 03 May 2016, 7:49 am

vaderito wrote:Courtesy of our Lord and savior @BastilaBey:

Rey and Kylo’s Future Dynamic, Discussed. Sort of.

Answering a question about Kylo Ren’s future in the trilogy, the ‘Now, this is Podcasting’ team at MakingStarWars.net today discussed the idea of him being redeemed, whether patricide was too much for a character even in Star Wars to come back from, etc.
Then, one of the guys asked, “But, does that take the story away from Rey?” Here is the following discussion, fully transcribed. Skip to the 1 hour 34 minute mark to listen for yourself.
“Right, because I wonder about that, because –“
“There’s still a story for Kylo –“
“Of course, he has to have his own.”
“But I mean like, right now, Rey’s story is kinda weird too. It’s like I don’t know where my mum lives, I wish my mum and dad would come get me on Jakku, oh, I’ve got the force? Oh Luke Skywalker, he’s here? Wow. And then, so, at some point, Kylo Ren and Rey gotta have something more going down. I don’t know if it’s romance, if it’s complete hatred, if it’s you know, but, erm…I know, we can’t talk about it, there’s certain things we’ve heard – and it’s not romance, it’s not romance, but there’s certain things that we’ve heard recently about what’s going down and what Rey, how Rey feels –“
Yeah, let’s just leave it at that.
“It’s a fascinating kinda take, and I don’t know how it gets there. So episode VIII is going to be f***ng cool.”
“I think there’s a lot more nuance and like twists in this story rather than the face value of what we got in The Force Awakens.”
“Besides, what do you guys think, do you want to see him redeemed? Just curious.”
“If there’s a way, that would be cool.”
Bonus later in the discussion:
“Someone in this trilogy has to get down, someone has to have the implication of offspring to make another trilogy down the road.”

So, what can we take from this? Well, there’s no romance…yet. And honestly, this is in keeping with what many of us in the Reylo community have been thinking. This isn’t a conventional love story, or an Anidala rehash. This is about two Force users, with a hero/villain, yin yang dynamic developing a highly nuanced and unique relationship. Kylo will still be a bad guy for much of the next movie. He might not ever be a ‘good guy’. Because maybe that’s too simplistic for where the new Star Wars story is going. ‘Not romance’, as these guys said – they used the word romance, unprompted, three times – could point to a force bond, in my view. Which might, potentially, depending on how it plays out, evolve into transformational love in the final movie. It could also be a hint that Rey goes to the dark side at some point, blurring the lines of good and evil and potentially becoming Kylo’s ally. Nobody knows outside of Lucasfilm yet. But these guys at MSW? They think they know something about what’s next. They’re just not really allowed to talk about it yet.

http://bastila-bae.tumblr.com/post/143770727795/episode-128-makingstarwarsnets-now-this-is

How Rey feels? Remember what @Sforza reported? "this is where her feelings start to change" while some young man is star-gazing. Oh, BTW, if speculation that they are recreating Dubrovnik in Ireland is true...maybe they are going to shoot Sforza scene with AD?
@vaderito

Okay, I understand this context now. Whew! I had to see what was said before the paragraph that's been going around to fully grasp it. The guys at MSW see something more between Kylo and Rey going down than what was shown initially in TFA - they aren't sure if it's romance or complete hatred, but there's something more.

The way I read it is the tidbit that they've heard doesn't have to do with romance, but that doesn't rule out romance can happen. It's likely related to Rey's confused feelings.

@Vaderito, you are right - it sounds exactly what @Sforza reported on back in Dubrovnik. She's finally getting validation.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 03 May 2016, 7:53 am

@Sforza has been validated since forever. It's just that some people won't admit it. But eevrything she said is on the money.

But anyway, that podcast is gold. "what rey, how rey feels..." "Lets leave it at that". That doesn't rule out romance at all. In fact, it shows that Reylo will be bigger than just romance. Much bigger. Just like we predicted.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 03 May 2016, 8:11 am

vaderito wrote:@Sforza has been validated since forever. It's just that some people won't admit it. But eevrything she said is on the money.

But anyway, that podcast is gold. "what rey, how rey feels..." "Lets leave it at that". That doesn't rule out romance at all. In fact, it shows that Reylo will be bigger than just romance. Much bigger. Just like we predicted.
@vaderito

I just listened to that blip for myself. I was right about the context in my last post - they aren't saying there's not going to be any romance between them. The tidbit they've heard doesn't involve romance, but instead Rey's feelings and they might change. Interesting.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Tue 03 May 2016, 8:23 am

IoJovi wrote:
vaderito wrote:@Sforza has been validated since forever. It's just that some people won't admit it. But eevrything she said is on the money.

@vaderito

I just listened to that blip for myself. I was right about the context in my last post - they aren't saying there's not going to be any romance between them. The tidbit they've heard doesn't involve romance, but instead Rey's feelings and they might change. Interesting.
@IoJovi

And her feelings HAVE to change before romance can happen. It's not like these guys have heard the entire movie plot. They seem like they heard one scene. I think I'm in the minority in this forum. Go big or go home. With the sheer amount of foreshadowing and, once you see it, over the top-ness of Reylo in TFA they can't NOT give us anything overt in the next movie, whether that's a force bond/dark side cave kiss or Kylo admitting he loves her. SOMETHING that's not just more "Oh well, look at all these clues..." That would just be frustrating.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 03 May 2016, 8:30 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@vaderito

@IoJovi

And her feelings HAVE to change before romance can happen. It's not like these guys have heard the entire movie plot. They seem like they heard one scene. I think I'm in the minority in this forum. Go big or go home. With the sheer amount of foreshadowing and, once you see it, over the top-ness of Reylo in TFA they can't NOT give us anything overt in the next movie, whether that's a force bond/dark side cave kiss or Kylo admitting he loves her. SOMETHING that's not just more "Oh well, look at all these clues..." That would just be frustrating.
@MeadowofAshes

Even if we don't get an actual kiss, I can't imagine that we will see Rey and Kylo in the same context as we did in TFA where the only thing we have that states there's something more between them are extended gazes and hearts in the trees. There has GOT to be something that the general audience will pick up on overwhelmingly, whether it's a statement of feelings or something bigger.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Tue 03 May 2016, 8:36 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@vaderito

@IoJovi

@MeadowofAshes

I don't know if we're a minority, but I'm with you. Go big or go home, indeed. I've never been in the "understated romance" with Reylo - I usually prefer very understated romance, but there's nothing understated about the Reylo we got in TFA. It's a deep and explosive dynamic, for better or worse.

Like the podcast said: "I don't know if it's romance, if it's complete hatred, if it's you know"... well, exactly - either way those two characters are going to react passionately to each other. That's the way their dynamic starts in TFA. It's not going to peter out into understated semi-hints of a vague mutual understanding. As far as I see it, they're either going to end up loving each other passionately or not at all.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next