Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

+52
Rei of Sunshine
CienaRee
Moonjump05
Search Your Feelings
Jozie
teltaru
MissG
Irina de France
Reylo Lemon
jakkusun
MelBee
Gemini
Rimfaxe96
Little_Boots
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
Jakku
MeadowofAshes
ZenBrainJam
Darth Rowan
snufkin
Blackcanary
Kylo Ren
Rogue Rey
EchoBase
Darth Dementor
BastilaBey
vaderito
Kyla Ren
Xylo Ren
Mana
panki
Helix
Kessel
IoJovi
Sylvia Snow
ISeeAnIsland
SoloSideCousin
AnneNeville
Darth_Awakened
Lily Snape
Force22
Birdwoman
MyOnlyHope
Darth Dingbat
Saracene
SanghaRen
Forsythia
BenRey
Marchtwin
Airemyn
AnnLouise
56 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by EchoBase Fri 13 May 2016, 3:15 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
EchoBase wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 2 Image77

An odd small reference to the previous films?
@EchoBase

This is the best spoiler day ever!!!!! The arrival!!!! The extra locations!! This above!!! And what was that cryptic thing about Rey being left on Jakku by a dark order. I love it all!
@SoloSideCousin

It's Friday the 13th, must be our lucky day Wink.
Btw thank god it's Friday, so I can stay up all night and keep stalk...I mean researching on Twitter etc. Razz
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 3:19 pm

"certainly nothing like Episode VII" What, no Reylo UST? affraid

lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Fri 13 May 2016, 3:21 pm

vaderito wrote:"certainly nothing like Episode VII" What, no Reylo UST? affraid

lol!
@vaderito

Or Reylo galore. Obvious and unambiguous Wink.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Fri 13 May 2016, 3:27 pm

RIP FINNREY, FINAL NAIL IN COFFIN COURTESY OF JOHN BOYEGA

"I loved the developing romance between your character, Finn and Rey in “The Force Awakens.” How is that romance evolving in the next chapter?

Boyega: I mean, we didn’t establish a romance in seven; we never played it that way. Daisy and I, we’re friends.

So there’s no romance?

Boyega: Yes, Finn and Rey – they’re just friends. Finn is a storm trooper, so he doesn’t really know what’s going on. So the romance thing is something that’s going to be interesting in the next installment. It’s not going to go the way you think it’s going to go.
"

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/star-wars-episode-viii-darker-bigger-john-boyega-1201774027/

Last edited by BastilaBey on Fri 13 May 2016, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Fri 13 May 2016, 3:29 pm

BastilaBey wrote:RIP FINNREY, FINAL NAIL IN COFFIN COURTESY OF JOHN BOYEGA

"I loved the developing romance between your character, Finn and Rey in “The Force Awakens.” How is that romance evolving in the next chapter?

Boyega: I mean, we didn’t establish a romance in seven; we never played it that way. Daisy and I, we’re friends.

So there’s no romance?

Boyega: Yes, Finn and Rey – they’re just friends. Finn is a storm trooper, so he doesn’t really know what’s going on. So the romance thing is something that’s going to be interesting in the next installment. It’s not going to go the way you think it’s going to go.
"

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/star-wars-episode-viii-darker-bigger-john-boyega-1201774027/
@BastilaBey

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcanary Fri 13 May 2016, 3:30 pm

cheers @ those Boyega quotes!
Blackcanary
Blackcanary
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Fri 13 May 2016, 3:32 pm

Finnrey is over wrote:FinnRey is dead as John Boyega speaks to Variety at Cannes on 5/13/16

I loved the developing romance between your character, Finn and Rey in “The Force Awakens.” How is that romance evolving in the next chapter?

So there’s no romance?

well Finnrey..it was great knowing ya
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 13 May 2016, 3:33 pm

OMG JOHN I LOVE YOU

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE BEST FRIDAY EVER

IT'S TIME TO RESURRECT THIS METHINKS (does anyone even remember this song anymore, I wonder)

Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Fri 13 May 2016, 3:33 pm

You just know that last bit was a reylo hint

"So the romance thing is something that’s going to be interesting in the next installment. It’s not going to go the way you think it’s going to go."

I love you JB

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 2 Hyperventilating
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Fri 13 May 2016, 3:34 pm

You guys ROCK! Sorry, I am just so high on adrenaline right now. Going to hug my husband lol!

Last edited by EchoBase on Fri 13 May 2016, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2016, 3:34 pm

BastilaBey wrote:You just know that last bit was a reylo hint

"So the romance thing is something that’s going to be interesting in the next installment. It’s not going to go the way you think it’s going to go."

I love you JB

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 2 Hyperventilating
@BastilaBey

Oooh I hope so! Along with a FinnTran one too.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam Fri 13 May 2016, 3:40 pm

BastilaBey wrote:RIP FINNREY, FINAL NAIL IN COFFIN COURTESY OF JOHN BOYEGA

So there’s no romance?

"

@BastilaBey

OMG what a day... I had just spotted a post about this on tumblr and runned here to share, but I was late!
So.
C'mon.
It's canon. We are canon.
Good night guys, I will dream very well tonight.
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 13 May 2016, 3:40 pm

Didn't one of you post something awhile back about the trope of letting her hair down, especially what happened to the other female leads once she started wearing her hair down?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 3:41 pm

Holy cow, today is just crazy. FinnTran is happening, people, we should open a shipper/fan thread.

@snufkin I want to hear about that trope but I expected Rey to let her hair down after snow sex with Kylo. She's a woman now.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 13 May 2016, 3:42 pm

I was pretty happy when I read that bit with the Finnrey coffin nail.

However, that is not NEARLY the most important part about what he said.  

Ladies and gentleman, THIS is what I full expect to see in VIII:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 2 Dc4e3208cdb102b398b57659c7d0956d
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 13 May 2016, 3:42 pm

vaderito wrote:Holy cow, today is just crazy. FinnTran is happening, people, we should open a shipper/fan thread.

@snufkin I want to hear about that trope but I expected Rey to let her hair down after snow sex with Kylo. She's a woman now.
@vaderito

Anyone curious about the timing? John says all this just as we see Adam with Daisy and Mark in Ireland.

There's no way this isn't officially sanctioned somehow.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri 13 May 2016, 3:43 pm

Will be interesting to see people try and twist that
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 13 May 2016, 3:44 pm

Maybe it doesn't need repeating, but this ship has never had a bad day...EVER.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam Fri 13 May 2016, 3:46 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
vaderito wrote:Holy cow, today is just crazy. FinnTran is happening, people, we should open a shipper/fan thread.

@vaderito

Anyone curious about the timing? John says all this just as we see Adam with Daisy and Mark in Ireland.

@Darth Dingbat

Exactly!! Oh if I could write in English how I can in my language.... it's not casually mentioned today, the airport photos neither... Rian J. and SW crew I can see you.
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 3:47 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:

@vaderito

@Darth Dingbat

Coordinated timing. I thought so too. Beautiful. There will be 2 romances - Reylo and Finntran. And they'll handle them so well that people who are against them now will change their minds. Wait and see.

That could also mean that they will reveal Poe as gay in some way.

Last edited by vaderito on Fri 13 May 2016, 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 13 May 2016, 3:47 pm

EchoBase wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 2 Image77

An odd small reference to the previous films?
@EchoBase

This does seem to tie into what we've all heard about Episdie VIII.  Also, it's Rian Johnson, so I'm expecting something we've never seen before in SW.

Based on the few spoliers we've heard, it's really starting to look more feasible that Letter Never Sent may provide some inspiration for the Rey, Luke (and Kylo) part of the story. We don't know how many scenes they'll have together, but if we're going to be exploring the history of the Jedi and if Rey is part of that, Kylo most definitely is too.

I know Rian had the crew etc. watch several other movies to prepare for Episode VIII.  Wasn't Seven Samurai one of them? That defintely seems to tie into the KOR. Then there's Brazil which is kind of a weird movie that is about a man who has visions/fantasies of saving a woman. Then there's Twelve O'Clock Noon, the WWII movie with Gregory Peck which may provide some inspiration for the resistance plotline. I know there are other movies they watched too, and although Episode VIII won't be exactly like any of them, it's still interesting to see some correlation.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Fri 13 May 2016, 3:49 pm

IoJovi wrote:I was pretty happy when I read that bit with the Finnrey coffin nail.

However, that is not NEARLY the most important part about what he said.  

Ladies and gentleman, THIS is what I full expect to see in VIII:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 2 Dc4e3208cdb102b398b57659c7d0956d
@IoJovi

Yeeees, give me those steamy love scenes, damn it. It is time for Star Wars to grow up, like we all did. We can handle it Very Happy.

EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam Fri 13 May 2016, 3:50 pm

@kessel89
Vision about saving a woman. Ok.
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Fri 13 May 2016, 3:54 pm

Oh we broke our "most users online" record 4 minutes ago Jumping Jumping
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 13 May 2016, 3:54 pm

@vaderito, I'll have to look for the original post later. But hair down definitely means becoming a woman (wink wink). She's also let go of her past because she wore her hair like that in hopes of being recognized by whom ever left her on Jakku when they returned.

The main comment from that poster is that for the previous female leads, hair down = sex/marriage/pregnancy.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next