Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

+52
Rei of Sunshine
CienaRee
Moonjump05
Search Your Feelings
Jozie
teltaru
MissG
Irina de France
Reylo Lemon
jakkusun
MelBee
Gemini
Rimfaxe96
Little_Boots
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
Jakku
MeadowofAshes
ZenBrainJam
Darth Rowan
snufkin
Blackcanary
Kylo Ren
Rogue Rey
EchoBase
Darth Dementor
BastilaBey
vaderito
Kyla Ren
Xylo Ren
Mana
panki
Helix
Kessel
IoJovi
Sylvia Snow
ISeeAnIsland
SoloSideCousin
AnneNeville
Darth_Awakened
Lily Snape
Force22
Birdwoman
MyOnlyHope
Darth Dingbat
Saracene
SanghaRen
Forsythia
BenRey
Marchtwin
Airemyn
AnnLouise
56 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by EchoBase Fri 13 May 2016, 4:01 pm

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 3 Image78

Hey, when did Mark exactly post his latest tweet from London? Just to know, if he wanted to fool us. So, next time we are prepared Razz

Last edited by EchoBase on Fri 13 May 2016, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 13 May 2016, 4:02 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:The DM photos give a really good idea of where the MF-nor-not ship is in relation to its surroundings. It doesn't look like an especially secure place to land; I wonder if it was an emergency landing.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 3 3421834600000578-3589119-image-a-240_1463161713017

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 3 342187B500000578-3589119-image-a-244_1463162122350
@Darth Dingbat

From this angle it does not look like Falcon at all.
If it is not MF - my guess is it is Kylo s ship, which obviously is not FO shuttle from TFA, consequently it leads to further speculation why he did not arrive with his "limo" as Pablo calls it.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Fri 13 May 2016, 4:04 pm

snufkin wrote:@vaderito, I'll have to look for the original post later. But hair down definitely means becoming a woman (wink wink). She's also let go of her past because she wore her hair like that in hopes of being recognized by whom ever left her on Jakku when they returned.

The main comment from that poster is that for the previous female leads, hair down = sex/marriage/pregnancy.
@snufkin

I've definitely seen this referenced in several metas. Ren's long hair is also considered part the gender subversion between the two, him being yin and she being yang.

There is also a headcanon of Rey having kept the three bun hairstyle so that her family would recognize her if they ever came back. By changing that, she is accepting that the past is no longer what she seeks, and her future is with someone else...
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 13 May 2016, 4:04 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:The DM photos give a really good idea of where the MF-nor-not ship is in relation to its surroundings. It doesn't look like an especially secure place to land; I wonder if it was an emergency landing.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 3 3421834600000578-3589119-image-a-240_1463161713017

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 - Page 3 342187B500000578-3589119-image-a-244_1463162122350
@Darth Dingbat

If it is not MF - my guess is it is Kylo s ship, which obviously is not FO shuttle from TFA, consequently it leads to further speculation why he did not arrive with his "limo" as Pablo calls it.
@Darth_Awakened
I just want to acknowledge how similar the terrain is the Knights of Ren scene in the Force Back (mainly the large scattered rocks). Combined with the rain machine they already brought in, I'm just more curious than ever.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Fri 13 May 2016, 4:09 pm

Wow, I have been super busy the last few days lots are happening!!! So exciting!!

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchtwin Fri 13 May 2016, 4:12 pm

BastilaBey wrote:RIP FINNREY, FINAL NAIL IN COFFIN COURTESY OF JOHN BOYEGA

"I loved the developing romance between your character, Finn and Rey in “The Force Awakens.” How is that romance evolving in the next chapter?

Boyega: I mean, we didn’t establish a romance in seven; we never played it that way. Daisy and I, we’re friends.

So there’s no romance?

Boyega: Yes, Finn and Rey – they’re just friends. Finn is a storm trooper, so he doesn’t really know what’s going on. So the romance thing is something that’s going to be interesting in the next installment. It’s not going to go the way you think it’s going to go.
"

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/star-wars-episode-viii-darker-bigger-john-boyega-1201774027/
@BastilaBey

I'm screaming right now I'm literally screaming
Marchtwin
Marchtwin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Fri 13 May 2016, 4:13 pm

Reylo is canon!!! Very Happy
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2016, 4:17 pm

I still think it's not MF, it's too short and too "thick"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 13 May 2016, 4:23 pm

I think it might be part of MF, if they only need a part of it, for a specific angle.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Fri 13 May 2016, 4:29 pm

BastilaBey wrote:RIP FINNREY, FINAL NAIL IN COFFIN COURTESY OF JOHN BOYEGA

"I loved the developing romance between your character, Finn and Rey in “The Force Awakens.” How is that romance evolving in the next chapter?

Boyega: I mean, we didn’t establish a romance in seven; we never played it that way. Daisy and I, we’re friends.

So there’s no romance?

Boyega: Yes, Finn and Rey – they’re just friends. Finn is a storm trooper, so he doesn’t really know what’s going on. So the romance thing is something that’s going to be interesting in the next installment. It’s not going to go the way you think it’s going to go."

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/star-wars-episode-viii-darker-bigger-john-boyega-1201774027/
First we get pictures of Mark, Daisy and Adam arriving at the airport and now this. I am so happy!
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2016, 4:29 pm

What if Kylo arrives with the KoR because that's the only way Snoke will let him go, but he defies orders and turns on them. It could be done to make it look like Kylo is still on side with the First Order and Supreme Leader and then once he gets to Ahch-To he switches sides. He would probably need Rey and Luke's help to dispatch them, though.

I guess he could arrive on his own first and the KoR turn up later. But if that force-back vision is part of the Ahch-To scenario, it looks like the KoR are still on Kylo's side at that point (until he kills one of them or whoever that guy is). Unless Kylo only pretends to go rogue to gain Luke and Rey's trust and get information on the first Jedi temple etc biding time until the KoR show up. But then, why would he kill (possibly) one of his own to protect Rey or Luke (if that is indeed what's happening in that vision), unless he does another last minute heel turn. confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 13 May 2016, 4:31 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

@Darth_Awakened
I just want to acknowledge how similar the terrain is the Knights of Ren scene in the Force Back (mainly the large scattered rocks). Combined with the rain machine they already brought in, I'm just more curious than ever.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Definitely. But as a case of all visions of the future - they change - because "the future in constant motion is", so my guess is that Kylo came all alone without his buddies from KOR. Who will join him later on eventually or will not join him at all.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 13 May 2016, 4:32 pm

So, after the FinnRey debunking, John had this exchange, which I thought was interesting:

JB quote from Variety article wrote:Does your character get darker?

Boyega: My skin color does because of the heat on the job! That’s me dodging your question because Disney has spies everywhere. If I answer this, I get killed, and I’m not in episode nine.

Hmmmmmm....
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Fri 13 May 2016, 4:33 pm

Nice job, guys, in digging out all the pics and news. Quite surprised to see Daisy and Adam pics. Pleasantly surprised, of course :-)

I am under water right now, mostly lurking every other day here.

Is the spoiler of Tom Hardy still valid? If they give Tom Hardy a cameo, they better not hide him under some stormtrooper helmet or alien mask. And also, no manipulation of the voice. I love his voice. Adam's too - I did like the voice modulation under the mask though. Daisy has quite a nice voice too actually, but obviously Tom's and Adam's voices have more impact on the fangirl in me. I have a thing for voices, which is why I am allergic to dubbing.

Anyway, just wanted to say, keep up the good work!
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcanary Fri 13 May 2016, 4:36 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:So, after the FinnRey debunking, John had this exchange, which I thought was interesting:

JB quote from Variety article wrote:Does your character get darker?

Boyega: My skin color does because of the heat on the job! That’s me dodging your question because Disney has spies everywhere. If I answer this, I get killed, and I’m not in episode nine.

Hmmmmmm....
@ISeeAnIsland

Given that he happily offered up the confirmation of no romance, i'd say that it was probably production approved for him to do that.
Blackcanary
Blackcanary
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 13 May 2016, 4:36 pm

SanghaRen wrote:Nice job, guys, in digging out all the pics and news. Quite surprised to see Daisy and Adam pics. Pleasantly surprised, of course :-)

I am under water right now, mostly lurking every other day here.

Is the spoiler of Tom Hardy still valid? If they give Tom Hardy a cameo, they better not hide him under some stormtrooper helmet or alien mask. And also, no manipulation of the voice. I love his voice. Adam's too - I did like the voice modulation under the mask though. Daisy has quite a nice voice too actually, but obviously Tom's and Adam's voices have more impact on the fangirl in me. I have a thing for voices, which is why I am allergic to dubbing.

Anyway, just wanted to say, keep up the good work!
@SanghaRen

MSW sort of confirmed Tom Hardy s cameo. So I think is valid.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 13 May 2016, 4:45 pm

Force22 wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

@Darth_Awakened

Doesn't look like a safe place to land, no, it's almost like the MF in SB

I think it could still be the MF, if they haven't finished it. It looks like the MF from bellow, maybe they still have to finish it?

But it could be Kylo's not Kylo's ship, and that's more likely, especially if they're all filming there.
Again, I can't stop gushing, I these places look great! So far from external locations, Episode VIII is going to look amazing!

@Force22

I am totally confused. But if this place is Anch-to (I suppose it is), I wonder why Falcon is not at place where it landed in TFA. The landing place looked to me like being on the some sort of beach, not rocks.
That s why I do not think it is Falcon any more (although the shape is similar)
Furthermore that would explain why the Chewabacca actor (Jonas) has not been seen today - and likely not on the set. Maybe Chewie is sent somewhere by taking Falcon.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 13 May 2016, 4:48 pm

BastilaBey wrote:
snufkin wrote:@vaderito, I'll have to look for the original post later. But hair down definitely means becoming a woman (wink wink). She's also let go of her past because she wore her hair like that in hopes of being recognized by whom ever left her on Jakku when they returned.

The main comment from that poster is that for the previous female leads, hair down = sex/marriage/pregnancy.
@snufkin

I've definitely seen this referenced in several metas. Ren's long hair is also considered part the gender subversion between the two, him being yin and she being yang.

There is also a headcanon of Rey having kept the three bun hairstyle so that her family would recognize her if they ever came back. By changing that, she is accepting that the past is no longer what she seeks, and her future is with someone else...
@BastilaBey

Found it! Credit goes to @Rogue Rey

http://reylo.skyforum.net/t161p50-archive-rey-and-kylo-beauty-and-the-beast-scavenger-and-the-monstah-their-bond-his-love-her-confused-feelings#18641

Now I'm not saying that any of those things are going to happen to Rey - because either of those things would be huge surprises but the letting your hair down does come in key moments for both Leia and Padme.  I'm sure for Rey it's more along the lines of her transition from childhood to womanhood.

His hair could definitely be the subversion, though it seems styled to be pretty classically Bryronic, right down the dark color.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 13 May 2016, 4:54 pm

ZenBrainJam wrote:@kessel89
Vision about saving a woman. Ok.
@ZenBrainJam

It's been a very long time since I saw Brazil, but yeah that's a big part of the story. When he meets a woman who looks like the one he's been dreaming about and becomes obsessed with her. Although you also end up wondering if this was a real woman he met who resembles his dream woman or if the whole thing is a Tyler Durden type projection.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 13 May 2016, 4:56 pm

ZenBrainJam wrote:@kessel89
Vision about saving a woman. Ok.
@ZenBrainJam

The guy actually daydreams about the woman and then meets her. There's more to the film than that and it's quite different than what we'll likely see in SW, but it's interesting...It's a Terry Gilliam film (the same director whose working on the Don Quixote movie that Adam will be staring in). Also, I read that Brazil is one of Rian's favorite films.

I have a feeling whatever important relationships/dynamics we're going to see in Episode VIII, they're not going to be the simple and silly YA type of relationships some people may think we'll see.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 13 May 2016, 4:57 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Force22 wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

@Darth_Awakened

Doesn't look like a safe place to land, no, it's almost like the MF in SB

I think it could still be the MF, if they haven't finished it. It looks like the MF from bellow, maybe they still have to finish it?

But it could be Kylo's not Kylo's ship, and that's more likely, especially if they're all filming there.
Again, I can't stop gushing, I these places look great! So far from external locations, Episode VIII is going to look amazing!

@Force22

I am totally confused. But if this place is Anch-to (I suppose it is), I wonder why Falcon is not at place where it landed in TFA. The landing place looked to me like being on the some sort of beach, not rocks.
That s why I do not think it is Falcon any more (although the shape is similar)
Furthermore that would explain why the Chewabacca actor (Jonas) has not been seen today - and likely not on the set. Maybe Chewie is sent somewhere by taking Falcon.
@Darth_Awakened

It's probably a different place on Ahch-To, not Luke's island.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 13 May 2016, 5:23 pm

@snufkin

Wait! There was a "hair let down" post/spoiler? Where? :-)
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next