Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1

+49
Armadeus
Sforza
Marchtwin
Moonjump05
pacificwanderer
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
rey09
Camaro
Kyla Ren
Little_Boots
Reynak
Darth_Awakened
Force22
Sylvia Snow
Kessel
MyOnlyHope
MeadowofAshes
jakkusun
spacebaby45678
Darth Dementor
CienaRee
SanghaRen
salmund
Saracene
Search Your Feelings
Stefynoseu
Airemyn
Luke Browalker
Blackcanary
Rei of Sunshine
guardienne
SoloSideCousin
Queen Rey
Mana
RKR Connection
creepi0
MoonFyre
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Rogue Rey
BastilaBey
Reylo Lemon
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
IoJovi
Darth Rowan
Gemini
Darth Dingbat
FrolickingFizzgig
vaderito
53 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1

Post by Little_Boots Sun 03 Apr 2016, 9:22 am

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1 - Page 40 D5520810
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1 - Page 40 0c1f7a10

OOOHHH YEEEAAAA!!!
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 1

Post by IoJovi Sun 03 Apr 2016, 9:25 am

Yes, but that article is stating when it's okay to be rude to someone. I wouldn't kick Kylo Ren out of bed, no matter what he's done... Laughing

I have no shame...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 03 Apr 2016, 9:28 am

I don't think Virgin!Kylo would be an ego maniac in bed with Rey. he'd be very giving and using Force Bond to figure out what she likes.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sun 03 Apr 2016, 9:31 am

I saw the phrase "Ben Solo on the streets, Kylo Ren between the sheets" the other day Laughing
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 03 Apr 2016, 9:35 am

I think people who don't truly analyse the character like we do have a different opinion. Most of the time, people automatically equate someone who dresses in all black as a BDSM type. I've read some short one-shot fics about Kylo Ren that paint him in this light, and it doesn't ring true to the character at all.

To me, he covers himself to eschew human contact. That's the opposite of BDSM, which is essentially giving your complete trust to another person both physically and mentally.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Sun 03 Apr 2016, 9:37 am

Well I would let Kylo Ren go to town in bed.
"take whatever you want "!!!!!!
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 03 Apr 2016, 9:38 am

@Little Boots I am right there with you!!! Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sun 03 Apr 2016, 9:46 am

I just saw this brief meta that touches on that, @IoJovi - while plenty of fanfics have their fun with that idea of Kylo, it doesn't seem remotely like his canonical character http://bastila-bae.tumblr.com/post/142178723710/sexual-awakening-and-what-it-means-for-reylo
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 03 Apr 2016, 10:00 am

BastilaBey wrote:I just saw this brief meta that touches on that, @IoJovi - while plenty of fanfics have their fun with that idea of Kylo, it doesn't seem remotely like his canonical character http://bastila-bae.tumblr.com/post/142178723710/sexual-awakening-and-what-it-means-for-reylo

really great take on what's essentially Virgin!Kylo. Twisted Evil

I saw the phrase "Ben Solo on the streets, Kylo Ren between the sheets" the other day

affraid cheers
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 03 Apr 2016, 11:27 am

IoJovi wrote:Yes, but that article is stating when it's okay to be rude to someone.  I wouldn't kick Kylo Ren out of bed, no matter what he's done... Laughing

From a certain point of view I am perfectly fine with above... Twisted Evil
Though it would depend on my mood Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sun 03 Apr 2016, 11:33 am

Just saw a post on Instagram stating that Kylo compliments/defends Rey to Snoke when he runs off to spill about her ability with the Force after the interrogation and you know they're right.

Snoke: The scavenger.....resisted you?
Kylo Ren: She is strong with the Force.  Untrained, but stronger than she knows.  

So while Snoke seemingly mocks and insults her by calling her a scavenger (remember how he said it) Kylo defends her and compliments her at the same time.  

That dude's crushing so bad. H-beating Love H-beating
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynak Sun 03 Apr 2016, 12:43 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:
Arcana wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:@vaderito - bingo. And this old quote: "When love is not madness, it is not love."

The thing is, I don't really subscribe to that view in real life, but in fiction it is very true. Fictional romance needs to have an element of "madness" - of daring, risk-taking, being willing to set rational concerns aside - for it to make an impact. Because let's face it, fiction is the only venue where we can truly experience that kind of love in a satisfying manner.
@Darth Dingbat
Dingle
I disagree....real life romances should be like that too...to make you feel alive, unsure of yourself, bigger than life...raise the stakes...makes lovemaking much better...screw safe I say...sure, they are more likely to bring you heart ache...but sometimes....just sometimes...fortune favours the bold....and you meet a man that is brave enough....I'm an optimist, really Very Happy

A romantic after my own heart. Very Happy I don't date who's comfortable - that's boring. And yes, lovemaking is much better with the romance that makes you feel alive. This is what makes the entitled "nice guys" jealous I suspect. Women should date them because they're "safe" but they know we long for the passion you can only get with challenge. Sometimes it's even just that the man or woman challenges your way of thinking or you challenge each other to get better at activities but there must be challenge otherwise the relationship stagnates. I like the fanfics where Rey and Ben practice sparring and push each other for this reason - they're equals who are in love and also passionate and alive.

I don't think guys tend to ship FinnRey because he is safe, although he seems nice and safe,I think the reason is another, it's a matter of perspective although they may think it isn't. They tend to identify with Finn and Rey is what Finn wants, as she is beautiful, brave and the heroine, so winning her heart is a great injection of self-esteem. It seems there are guys complaining that Finn may be getting another LI, because whoever she is she is not the heroine, so second prize in their eyes.

Kylo is the misfit, he may be FS and powerful but he is an introvert, he's an isolated friendless emo big kid, that's how they see him, and he cries too much, so most boys don't to identify with him. If he was a tough guy, they'd like him more. This is absurd because he is extremely brave and really tough, but oversensitive guys are seen as weak by many men. Ren's wishes don't matter to viewers who can't or won't identify with him, so he is out of the question. They don't care who Rey wants because male viewers don't pay attention that, to who she feels attracted to, probably they don't notice she doesn't show signs of interest in Finn as a LI. They only think he is nice,cares about her, likes her and is a nice guy, therefore she will fall in love with him, because he is worth it, LOL.

Why Kylo as a LI, then? kylo is about women's whishes and fantasies, it doesn't matter if you like Adam's face more or less (it's difficult not to like his body, isn't it?),what matters is that in the movie he embodies the tropes that have been present in so many romance novels and love stories. He isn't the safe option but the challenging one, the adventurous one. He is also the fool for love who would be able to love her recklessly, above everything else. Who hasn't dreamed to be loved like that? And he needs her while Finn doesn't. This may not be very healthy but unlike many men, who feel trapped when they feel needed, women usualy dig vulnerability in a man, to some extent.

Very few of us would dare to take the challenge that is Ren but Rey is a heroine, and as you say, fortune favours the bold.
So, at least vicariously we can live again the challenge of those times when we were reckless and loved risking heartbreak, other people's opionions and even our better judgement.

Men are afraid of what women want, it makes them feel insecure, they prefer to believe that if a man is nice enough and likes a girl, he will be loved back. But this is not how the Force love works. Some loves may go uphill but may also be worth the effort.

Last edited by Reynak on Sun 03 Apr 2016, 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 03 Apr 2016, 12:46 pm

Finn = Seth Rogen, a good-hearted schlub who wants to score a slim, hot chick with his tired goofball shtick. Well, SW isn't a Seth Rogen comedy, sorry. deal with it dude-bros.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sun 03 Apr 2016, 12:53 pm

vaderito wrote:Finn = Seth Rogen, a good-hearted schlub who wants to score a slim, hot chick witih his tired goofball shtick. Well, SW isn't a Seth Rogen comedy, sorry. deal with it dude-bros.

YES. Why "Fat guy with a hot wife" sitcoms/comedies annoy the hell out of me. Thank goodness this is Star Wars, not King of Queens.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 03 Apr 2016, 1:21 pm

Bawahwah

Seth Rogen = King of Queens.... This dude bro schlub or dweeb as main male protagonist/antagonist who lands hot chick modern trend actually burns my a**

-------

http://reylo.skyforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=109
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40