Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10

+52
ReyofLightSide
ZioRen
Kyla Ren
ladyconsular
Geralt_Riv
Helix
hrivulja
Airemyn
MeadowofAshes
LondonGal555
Armadeus
Darth Dingbat
CienaRee
vaderito
snufkin
BastilaBey
Sylvia Snow
ViviF
MindAndMagic
Gemini
Kessel
Kaleyna
soulluos
motherofpearl1
SanghaRen
nonesuch
jakkusun
Moonjump05
Saracene
Xylo Ren
Rimfaxe96
Reylo Lemon
reylo1992
creepi0
Krafty
Irina de France
Darth Dementor
Lily Snape
LadyHa
Darth Rowan
panki
Darth_Awakened
KnightsofReyloRen
Jakku
spacebaby45678
Marchtwin
ISeeAnIsland
FrolickingFizzgig
EchoBase
Kylo Ren
Birdwoman
Little_Boots
56 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10

Post by Little_Boots Wed 10 Aug 2016, 3:55 pm

Kylo Ren wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:
Kylo Ren wrote:Howbout R for REDACTED? I mean if we are looking it from all possible angles? I don't want that...I want it to be R for Rey...
@Kylo Ren

Stretcher ROFL
@Little_Boots

Sorry ...couldn't resist...forgive me?
It's R for Rey...most definetly Smile
@Kylo Ren

I thought that was funny. That is what most anti's would say lol, but Rey is much better Smile
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10

Post by IoJovi Wed 10 Aug 2016, 3:57 pm

Never saw this mysterious R. Let me look again!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 10 Aug 2016, 3:58 pm

@Kylo Ren

Awwweee

Cheek kiss
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 10 Aug 2016, 4:06 pm

I am not seeing it. Where should I be looking?
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 10 Aug 2016, 4:08 pm

IoJovi wrote:I am not seeing it.  Where should I be looking?
@IoJovi

It is on page 40 down the bottom. I edited it with an arrow
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 10 Aug 2016, 4:11 pm

IoJovi wrote:I am not seeing it. Where should I be looking?
@IoJovi

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 2 Screen10
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 10 Aug 2016, 4:14 pm

I am now the one who's blind. I'm still not seeing it!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 10 Aug 2016, 4:14 pm

IoJovi wrote:I am now the one who's blind. I'm still not seeing it!
@IoJovi

Omg are you absolutely having a giraffe??? Lolilol
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 10 Aug 2016, 4:16 pm

Um...not at the moment? I've never given birth to a human baby, let alone a giraffe.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 10 Aug 2016, 4:18 pm

IoJovi wrote:Um...not at the moment?  I've never given birth to a human baby, let alone a giraffe.
@IoJovi

Ya spacer Very Happy

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 2 Screen11
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Wed 10 Aug 2016, 4:22 pm

I also see an A. I even see a K and a little o right next to the R. So, KoR confirmed Razz

Give me some drinks and I see even more.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 10 Aug 2016, 4:29 pm

EchoBase wrote:I also see an A. I even see a K and a little o right next to the R. So, KoR confirmed Razz

@EchoBase

If ya do happen to have a few drinks, hopefully you'll be the first to see the entire script for episode 8 engraved into Kylo's clothing.

If we are lucky Razz
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Wed 10 Aug 2016, 4:35 pm

Little_Boots wrote:
EchoBase wrote:I also see an A. I even see a K and a little o right next to the R. So, KoR confirmed Razz

@EchoBase

If ya do happen to have a few drinks, hopefully you'll be the first to see the entire script for episode 8 engraved into Kylo's clothing.

If we are lucky Razz
@Little_Boots

Sounds like a plan Wink.

EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 11 Aug 2016, 2:07 am

ILY: I love you
ILYSM: I love you so much
YNATICSYTWOTF: you need a teacher, I can show you the ways of the Force
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2016, 6:07 am

Maria Antonietta wrote:ILY: I love you
@Maria Antonietta

I choked on my coffee damn it. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 11 Aug 2016, 6:15 am

WhatGirl wrote:
@Maria Antonietta

I choked on my coffee damn it. lol!
@WhatGirl

Read it on Tumblr this morning lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 11 Aug 2016, 7:08 am

When I tilt my head to the left, I feel like it spells out some kind of a name that starts with a calligraphic A and ends in RA.

But then, I also see a hookah-smoking Jabba on Kylo's sleeve, so don't listen to me. Laughing
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 11 Aug 2016, 7:10 am

P.S. I also see a heart around the R Wink
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 11 Aug 2016, 7:42 am

@Maria Antonietta

It is way too early for this sith... lol! lol!

I can't laugh this hard when I'm not quite awake...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 11 Aug 2016, 8:13 am

IoJovi wrote:
@Maria Antonietta

It is way too early for this sith... lol! lol!

I can't laugh this hard when I'm not quite awake...
@IoJovi

Sorry! lol! Lolilol
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 11 Aug 2016, 9:33 am

snufkin wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:
snufkin wrote:@ISeeAnIsland - is it in the above picture? I've read a couple times about that detail but haven't been able to spot it.
@snufkin

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 2 2vmvtci
@Maria Antonietta

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 2 Zyakk5
@WhatGirl

THANK YOU! You would be the person who'd get frustrated with me and grab my hand to finally point it in the direction of where the bird was sitting. Yes I see that now, very interesting. Like the above commenter said, as a graphic artist nothing is ever random because there's so much information to be to be contained within the image and specific message you're trying to get across.
@snufkin
That's actually not the Resistance symbol, at least not the one I've seen everybody point out in the poster.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 2 4GMOcyJARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 2 Wu73JY8
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2016, 9:50 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
snufkin wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:
snufkin wrote:@ISeeAnIsland - is it in the above picture? I've read a couple times about that detail but haven't been able to spot it.
@snufkin

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 2 2vmvtci
@Maria Antonietta

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 2 Zyakk5
@WhatGirl

THANK YOU! You would be the person who'd get frustrated with me and grab my hand to finally point it in the direction of where the bird was sitting. Yes I see that now, very interesting. Like the above commenter said, as a graphic artist nothing is ever random because there's so much information to be to be contained within the image and specific message you're trying to get across.
@snufkin
That's actually not the Resistance symbol, at least not the one I've seen everybody point out in the poster.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 2 4GMOcyJARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 2 Wu73JY8
@FrolickingFizzgig

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 2 70jfo0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next