Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10

+52
ReyofLightSide
ZioRen
Kyla Ren
ladyconsular
Geralt_Riv
Helix
hrivulja
Airemyn
MeadowofAshes
LondonGal555
Armadeus
Darth Dingbat
CienaRee
vaderito
snufkin
BastilaBey
Sylvia Snow
ViviF
MindAndMagic
Gemini
Kessel
Kaleyna
soulluos
motherofpearl1
SanghaRen
nonesuch
jakkusun
Moonjump05
Saracene
Xylo Ren
Rimfaxe96
Reylo Lemon
reylo1992
creepi0
Krafty
Irina de France
Darth Dementor
Lily Snape
LadyHa
Darth Rowan
panki
Darth_Awakened
KnightsofReyloRen
Jakku
spacebaby45678
Marchtwin
ISeeAnIsland
FrolickingFizzgig
EchoBase
Kylo Ren
Birdwoman
Little_Boots
56 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 11 Aug 2016, 9:54 am

WhatGirl wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
snufkin wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:
snufkin wrote:@ISeeAnIsland - is it in the above picture? I've read a couple times about that detail but haven't been able to spot it.
@snufkin

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 2vmvtci
@Maria Antonietta

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Zyakk5
@WhatGirl

THANK YOU! You would be the person who'd get frustrated with me and grab my hand to finally point it in the direction of where the bird was sitting. Yes I see that now, very interesting. Like the above commenter said, as a graphic artist nothing is ever random because there's so much information to be to be contained within the image and specific message you're trying to get across.
@snufkin
That's actually not the Resistance symbol, at least not the one I've seen everybody point out in the poster.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 4GMOcyJARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Wu73JY8
@FrolickingFizzgig

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 70jfo0
@WhatGirl
LOL I can see why you thought it was the other one though. xD
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10

Post by Little_Boots Thu 11 Aug 2016, 10:51 am

Maria Antonietta wrote:ILY: I love you
ILYSM: I love you so much
YNATICSYTWOTF: you need a teacher, I can show you the ways of the Force
@Maria Antonietta

Hahaha!!!
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 11 Aug 2016, 5:55 pm

After stepping back and thinking and studying the film again with a fresh perspective, some new observations which make sense if things.

I get the feeling that...and this is going to be risqué AF but....

The pain kylo causes in the interrogation scene literally awakens the dark side in Rey and it gives her the strength to beat him. You see it happen, you hear it happen with the demonic snarl noise she makes.

This raises the theme that pain causes darkside tendencies

This is why after the blaster shot he gives that god awful and murderous look to Finn. Temporarily jolts him back to dark side.

This is why kylo beats his wound later because it's an attempt to get the darkside out again after he's killed his dad.

He only does this with Finn because he wants to find the strength to kill him. Again the contrast with Rey is that he does not beat his wound once when fighting her because he doesn't want to kill her. He doesn't need darkside juice.

The editing choice after ren kills Han suggests that leia is feeling her sons pain at what he has just done. Originally thought kylo felt his mums pain but then it would have cut to her first.

Also, there is a merophorical marriage on screen between kylo and Rey

If the idea about having eacothers sabers is true, then exchanging them would be the exchange of rings.

She opens a box, finds the saber, denies the marriage, runs straight into kylo who bridal carries her, his storm troopers proceed into the ship like a marriage procession after them. In the dky it looks like a just married luxury car as his ship speeds off? Even with tailing cans. He has her on a "bed" they basically consummate and have sex through the force. They are then bound m. There's no going back people. Reylo is married in TFA

Han even gives her away.."he has Rey did you see?" Han..."meh! I know "
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 11 Aug 2016, 6:37 pm

Gemini wrote:After stepping back and thinking and studying the film again with a fresh perspective, some new observations which make sense if things.

I get the feeling that...and this is going to be risqué AF but....

The pain kylo causes in the interrogation scene literally awakens the dark side in Rey and it gives her the strength to beat him. You see it happen, you hear it happen with the demonic snarl noise she makes.

This raises the theme that pain causes darkside tendencies

This is why after the blaster shot he gives that god awful and murderous look to Finn. Temporarily jolts him back to dark side.

This is why kylo beats his wound later because it's an attempt to get the darkside out again after he's killed his dad.

He only does this with Finn because he wants to find the strength to kill him. Again the contrast with Rey is that he does not beat his wound once when fighting her because he doesn't want to kill her. He doesn't need darkside juice.

The editing choice after ren kills Han suggests that leia is feeling her sons pain at what he has just done. Originally thought kylo felt his mums pain but then it would have cut to her first.

Also, there is a merophorical marriage on screen between kylo and Rey

If the idea about having eacothers sabers is true, then exchanging them would be the exchange of rings.

She opens a box, finds the saber, denies the marriage, runs straight into kylo who bridal carries her, his storm troopers proceed into the ship like a marriage procession after them. In the dky it looks like a just married luxury car as his ship speeds off? Even with tailing cans. He has her on a "bed" they basically consummate and have sex through the force. They are then bound m. There's no going back people. Reylo is married in TFA

Han even gives her away.."he has Rey did you see?" Han..."meh! I know "
@Gemini

I love this theory! Although I can't not think that in the next movie, Rey's going to be like the person who wakes up with a hangover and realizes that she got married while she was out drinking the previous night and tries to get it annulled. Maybe that's where Space Las Vegas comes in, quickie space divorce?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Thu 11 Aug 2016, 7:05 pm

@gemini

Great observations! You hit it out of the park.

Marriage symbolism:

1. Opening the box (ring!)
2. Bridal Carry & marriage procession
3. They call his spaceship the "limo" so there's that
4. Romeo&Juliet love theme (they actually consummate their marriage to that love theme in Tchaikovsky's orchestration)
5. Make-shift bed
6. She's wearing a stand-in for white until after her encounter with Kylo (after she's wearing grey) and he's the groom in black
7. Han giving her away (he's like the father you never had)

bonus: mom cries

WOW affraid
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Thu 11 Aug 2016, 10:47 pm

snufkin wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
snufkin wrote:@ISeeAnIsland - is it in the above picture? I've read a couple times about that detail but haven't been able to spot it.
@snufkin

It's in the folds of his right shoulder.  The one thing that sticks out to me there is the orb that covers both of their hearts... I love you
@IoJovi

I think my eyesight is just bad, I can't see it other than she's blocking his right shoulder. I'm the dummy who always notices last when people are pointing out birds or whatever hiding in trees. But it is interesting how they're parallel to each other just like how Han and Leia are. Totally a coincidence, right ; )? :

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Tfa_poster_wide_header-1536x864-959818851016
@snufkin

And isn't that the Anikin and Padme orb too?

I also love how Rey and Kylo look like they are both fighting the same threat together, their gaze locked on some fixed point in front of them, their weapons poised parallel and joined through a burst of light that as @IoJovi pointed out is conveniently located over their hearts. Wink

Just because this triggered a memory: An actual person who helped design this poster used to be on DeviantArt. I saw them post this waaayyyy back. I might even still be following them... I'd have to check, I've been inactive over there for a while.
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 11 Aug 2016, 11:14 pm

Krafty wrote:
snufkin wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@snufkin

It's in the folds of his right shoulder.  The one thing that sticks out to me there is the orb that covers both of their hearts... I love you
@IoJovi

I think my eyesight is just bad, I can't see it other than she's blocking his right shoulder. I'm the dummy who always notices last when people are pointing out birds or whatever hiding in trees. But it is interesting how they're parallel to each other just like how Han and Leia are. Totally a coincidence, right ; )? :

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Tfa_poster_wide_header-1536x864-959818851016
@snufkin

I also love how Rey and Kylo look like they are both fighting the same threat together, their gaze locked on some fixed point in front of them, their weapons poised parallel and joined through a burst of light that as @IoJovi pointed out is conveniently located over their hearts. Wink

Just because this triggered a memory: An actual person who helped design this poster used to be on DeviantArt. I saw them post this waaayyyy back. I might even still be following them... I'd have to check, I've been inactive over there for a while.
@Krafty

It is!

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Star_Wars_-_Episode_II_Attack_of_the_Clones_(movie_poster)

Being interested in this movie finally spurred me to the see the 2nd and 3rd movies of the PT. Padme like Diane Court, "a brain trapped in the body of a game-show hostess."
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 11 Aug 2016, 11:22 pm

snufkin wrote:
Krafty wrote:
snufkin wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@snufkin

@IoJovi

@snufkin

@Krafty

It is!

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Star_Wars_-_Episode_II_Attack_of_the_Clones_(movie_poster)

Being interested in this movie finally spurred me to the see the 2nd and 3rd movies of the PT. Padme like Diane Court, "a brain trapped in the body of a game-show hostess."
@snufkin

Except that Padme ends up being the grandmother of Lloyd-Dobbler-In-Space!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 11 Aug 2016, 11:52 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:
Krafty wrote:
@snufkin

I also love how Rey and Kylo look like they are both fighting the same threat together, their gaze locked on some fixed point in front of them, their weapons poised parallel and joined through a burst of light that as @IoJovi pointed out is conveniently located over their hearts. ;)

@Krafty

It is!

@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

Hopefully Padme's grandson will have the same epiphany that she did, that her baby daddy was dumber than a bag of (albeit fabulously coiffed) hair.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 12 Aug 2016, 12:31 am

snufkin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:
Krafty wrote:
@snufkin

@Krafty

It is!

@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

Hopefully Padme's grandson will have the same epiphany that she did, that her baby daddy was dumber than a bag of (albeit fabulously coiffed) hair.
@snufkin

At least her grandson appears to have ditched the Anakin hair if recent photos of Adam Driver hold any weight for Kylo's episode VIII hairstyle.

And how could anyone NOT want to run their hands through the head of hair that he's currently sporting???
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 12 Aug 2016, 12:39 am

@ISeeAnIsland - I've been guilty of confusing somebody's fabulous hair for a personality. There's always the moment where I have an extended conversation and realize "why did I think dating this person was a good idea? Oh right, the hair." Hopefully he has more to offer Rey than that!

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Tumblr_oaubtlsvC81u3kwbfo3_1280

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Tumblr_oaubtlsvC81u3kwbfo5_1280

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Tumblr_oaubtlsvC81u3kwbfo4_1280

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Tumblr_oaubtlsvC81u3kwbfo6_1280
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 12 Aug 2016, 2:07 am

Xylo Ren wrote:@gemini

Marriage symbolism:

4. Romeo&Juliet love theme (they actually consummate their marriage to that love theme in Tchaikovsky's orchestration)
5. Make-shift bed
6. She's wearing a stand-in for white until after her encounter with Kylo (after she's wearing grey) and he's the groom in black

WOW affraid
@Xylo Ren

The interrogation scene reminds me of Sleeping eeping Beauty.
People: why everything must be sexual?!
Me: because it is Lolilol
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchtwin Fri 12 Aug 2016, 7:44 am

Maria Antonietta wrote:

Marriage symbolism:

5. Make-shift bed

WOW affraid
@Xylo Ren

@Maria Antonietta

Even this gif you have in your signature... Remember when Daisy found it funny how it looks like Rey and Kylo are cutting their wedding cake? Laughing
Marchtwin
Marchtwin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 12 Aug 2016, 7:45 am

Marchtwin wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:

Marriage symbolism:

5. Make-shift bed

WOW affraid
@Xylo Ren

@Maria Antonietta

Even this gif you have in your signature... Remember when Daisy found it funny how it looks like Rey and Kylo are cutting their wedding cake? Laughing
@Marchtwin

Must be a tough cake since they're sweating and moaning lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchtwin Fri 12 Aug 2016, 7:46 am

Maria Antonietta wrote:
Marchtwin wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:

Marriage symbolism:

5. Make-shift bed

WOW affraid
@Xylo Ren

@Maria Antonietta

@Marchtwin

@Maria Antonietta

hahahahahaha
Marchtwin
Marchtwin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 12 Aug 2016, 2:42 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
Marchtwin wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:

Marriage symbolism:

5. Make-shift bed

WOW affraid
@Xylo Ren

@Maria Antonietta

@Marchtwin

@Maria Antonietta

You know I think I have looked at your fabulous gif too long, because now it looks like Kylo is actually saying something there. :-)
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 12 Aug 2016, 2:46 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:
Marchtwin wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:

Marriage symbolism:

5. Make-shift bed

WOW affraid
@Xylo Ren

@Maria Antonietta

@Marchtwin

@Maria Antonietta

You know I think I have looked at your fabulous gif too long, because now it looks like Kylo is actually saying something there. :-)
@SoloSideCousin

He's whispering: "I've the weirdest bo**r"
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 12 Aug 2016, 3:51 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:
Marchtwin wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:

Marriage symbolism:

5. Make-shift bed

WOW affraid
@Xylo Ren

@Maria Antonietta

@Marchtwin

@Maria Antonietta

@SoloSideCousin

He's whispering: "I've the weirdest bo**r"
@Maria Antonietta

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Laughing-Then-Crying-Gif-Tumblr-08
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Fri 12 Aug 2016, 4:16 pm

Rey showing dark side potential by insulting the Mister/Miss Universe in the cute droid category:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 12m0oi
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Fri 12 Aug 2016, 6:01 pm

Alright, I have something for you guys.

This is the character description on the back of the exclusive Comicon Black series Kylo from Hasbro.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Image46

I know some people say it's a "grey" area with Kylo killing the other students because Han said "destroyed" but I don't think they put it as lightly here.

I thought it was interesting they said he's had training from both Jedi and Sith. But Snoke's not a Sith, so what gives?

Anyway, the action figure is really cool, and check out the back box pic of him!

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 10 - Page 3 Image47
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakku Fri 12 Aug 2016, 6:21 pm

@Xylo Ren I think this is a mangled version of what it says in the Visual Dictionary, which says that Kylo has the blood of the most powerful Jedi and Sith, which essentially means Anakin /Vader.

Tsk, that drawing doesn't look anything like Adam Driver. The whole thing seems to have been created by someone who'd had the film described to him by the friend of a friend rabbit .
Jakku
Jakku
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Fri 12 Aug 2016, 6:37 pm

Jakku wrote:@Xylo Ren   I think this is a mangled version of what it says in the Visual Dictionary, which says that Kylo has the blood of the most powerful Jedi and Sith, which essentially means Anakin /Vader.

Tsk, that drawing doesn't look anything like Adam Driver.  The whole thing seems to have been created by someone who'd had the film described to him by the friend of a friend rabbit .
@Jakku

It's still hot though Cool

Yeah the merch companies definitely know some things but they wouldn't put anything sympathetic about Kylo on the box. They don't know giant plot twists, just whatever LF tells them to mention.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri 12 Aug 2016, 7:17 pm

I even think the box with the saber may have something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue in it.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 12 Aug 2016, 8:18 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:
Jakku wrote:@Xylo Ren   I think this is a mangled version of what it says in the Visual Dictionary, which says that Kylo has the blood of the most powerful Jedi and Sith, which essentially means Anakin /Vader.

Tsk, that drawing doesn't look anything like Adam Driver.  The whole thing seems to have been created by someone who'd had the film described to him by the friend of a friend rabbit .
@Jakku

It's still hot though Cool

Yeah the merch companies definitely know some things but they wouldn't put anything sympathetic about Kylo on the box. They don't know giant plot twists, just whatever LF tells them to mention.
@Xylo Ren

The picture and bio almost sound like he wrote it about himself. Like one of those over self inflated speaks of self in 3rd person bios you'd see on a blog or under somebody's senior portrait in the yearbook.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 12 Aug 2016, 9:07 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
Marchtwin wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:

Marriage symbolism:

5. Make-shift bed

WOW affraid
@Xylo Ren

@Maria Antonietta

@Marchtwin

@Maria Antonietta

Well before that, Finn try to run away with the bride, Kylo chased after them, duel with his opponent and win, showing some of the alpha male-ness to Rey. Then proceed to cut the cake with his bride
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next