Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1

+42
Kessel
MyOnlyHope
Kylo Ren
Rei of Sunshine
FrolickingFizzgig
MissG
EchoBase
ZenBrainJam
Search Your Feelings
BenRey
rey09
Sylvia Snow
SoloSideCousin
BastilaBey
Darth Dingbat
IoJovi
Rimfaxe96
Sforza
AnneNeville
panki
Birdwoman
CienaRee
Saracene
Mana
Miyu
Rogue Rey
Moonjump05
SanghaRen
ReyofLightSide
AnnLouise
Darth Rowan
YoloKylo
Camaro
Reylo Lemon
vaderito
ISeeAnIsland
Blackcanary
Little_Boots
Kinbari
Force22
Darth_Awakened
nonesuch
46 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1

Post by panki Thu 31 Mar 2016, 9:51 pm

Finn and Rey will probably end up best friends and confidantes...and even Kylo wont be able to take that away from them....am really looking forward to seeing Finn and KMT's interactions...esp. the "space horse" moment....

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 2 Mqdefault

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1

Post by Sylvia Snow Thu 31 Mar 2016, 9:57 pm

If KMT is Finn's love interest then of course she would be the "new lead" for him. But seriously, I hope she will have an awesome role
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Camaro Thu 31 Mar 2016, 10:06 pm

I ship them so hard, and funnily enough it has nothing to do with Reylo. Like just by looking at her face, and watching her act in other things, I can see that intangible something that would make her the perfect love interest for Finn. I obviously have no idea who she's playing, but the chances are heavy that she's a part of the Resistance. And if they're going with a bubbly, fun, sunny disposition, a sassy girl that can banter with someone as sharp and witty as Finn, that's what I call chemistry. I'm actually so excited for these two and I haven't even watched them together.
Camaro
Camaro
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2016, 10:11 pm

I cannot wait to see what she brings to the franchise and what type of character she'll be playing, as well as her scenes with John Boyega! Here's hoping she'll form a great friendship with Rey too! SW needs more female friendships now that the original EU is non-canon.

I'd never heard of Kelly before now. I've not seen her in anything and I intend to keep it that way until I see Episode VIII. But best of luck to her! I think she's pretty too! Wink

Last edited by AppleCrumble122 on Thu 31 Mar 2016, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake.)

Back to top Go down

Post by YoloKylo Thu 31 Mar 2016, 10:43 pm

bring it on! pirat
YoloKylo
YoloKylo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

https://reyreylo.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Thu 31 Mar 2016, 10:50 pm

Mod note: all of the spoiler/rumor threads have been merged into this thread. This topic has been moved to the episode Episode VIII/IX forum. Thanks!
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Fri 01 Apr 2016, 2:47 am

There have been rumors that portions of the Ach-to island have been re-created in Pinewood studio. Here is a picture of the set showing the beehive shaped buildings...

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 2 Pinewood-Beehive

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Fri 01 Apr 2016, 2:50 am

panki wrote:There have been rumors that portions of the Ach-to island have been re-created in Pinewood studio. Here is a picture of the set showing the beehive shaped buildings...

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 2 Pinewood-Beehive
That's a set???????!!!!!!! Get outa town!

I'm excited now though Very Happy
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Fri 01 Apr 2016, 3:08 am

@Little_Boots .....am pretty excited too....I guess they must be shooting parts of the Ach-to part of the film already..... Very Happy

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Fri 01 Apr 2016, 3:22 am

panki wrote:@Little_Boots .....am pretty excited too....I guess they must be shooting parts of the Ach-to part of the film already..... Very Happy
Excellent! Hopefully Adam is involved here Smile I don't care for the name Ach-to.....sounds like someone sneezing
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 01 Apr 2016, 3:23 am

To add some info to @Sforza s great report from Dubrovnik: I have been following Crotaian fan sites very closely with their reports.
The guys over http://www.moscroatia.com/ were in Dubrovnik as well during the filming.
Though they have not been successful as Sforza. The only thing they are dead sure is that the scene on the beach with lots of extras in black clothes is not going to be Han s funeral - as some fans speculate.

Off topic: The widely read article on that site after TFA premiere is...the article on Reylo possibility.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 01 Apr 2016, 5:03 am

Camaro wrote:I ship them so hard, and funnily enough it has nothing to do with Reylo. Like just by looking at her face, and watching her act in other things, I can see that intangible something that would make her the perfect love interest for Finn. I obviously have no idea who she's playing, but the chances are heavy that she's a part of the Resistance. And if they're going with a bubbly, fun, sunny disposition, a sassy girl that can banter with someone as sharp and witty as Finn, that's what I call chemistry. I'm actually so excited for these two and I haven't even watched them together.

This!! I looked her up when I heard about the casting, and I was smitten with her from the first video I saw, in which she was playing a very angry crab Wink Even from the little I've seen I can tell she's got a great deal of Personality with a capital P and, as you say, that intangible something. Boyega has that certain something too, and I can envision them bringing it out in each other.

I'm looking forward to the witty banter, too. Romantic chemistry needs that certain spark (I guess I would say that, as my favourite couple of all time is Beatrice and Benedick from Much Ado About Nothing)...

KMT is a really good singer as well. It strikes me that there are a number of talented singers in the cast. I wish there were a way for SW to exploit that. Perhaps some music after the happy ending in IX? *fingers crossed*

Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 01 Apr 2016, 5:17 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:To add some info to @Sforza s great report from Dubrovnik: I have been following Crotaian fan sites very closely with their reports.
The guys over http://www.moscroatia.com/ were in Dubrovnik as well during the filming.
Though they have not been successful as Sforza. The only thing they are dead sure is that the scene on the beach with lots of extras in black clothes is not going to be Han s funeral - as some fans speculate.

Off topic: The widely read article on that site after TFA premiere is...the article on Reylo possibility.
Which article?
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 01 Apr 2016, 5:23 am

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 01 Apr 2016, 6:01 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:This one:

http://www.moscroatia.com/6-razloga-zbog-kojih-su-kylo-i-rey-srodne-duse/991

...which baisicly is a translation  of that one:

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3768226
Ooooohh I love it!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnLouise Fri 01 Apr 2016, 9:49 am

Any info on possible Ep 8 delays to more rewrites? Heard on the Twitterz, so who knows where it came from!
AnnLouise
AnnLouise
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 01 Apr 2016, 10:37 am

Nope.
The main SW thing on Twitter today is this:

Is he trolling again?

btw it is 1st of April today.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 01 Apr 2016, 10:52 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:Nope.
The main SW thing on Twitter today is this:

Is he trolling again?

Call me crazy but now that the film is legally available I'm half expecting them to debunk Rey Skywalker for good, so that people will watch the film without those particular goggles on.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 01 Apr 2016, 11:10 am

Force22 wrote:
Darth Dingleberry wrote:
Call me crazy but now that the film is legally available I'm half expecting them to debunk Rey Skywalker for good, so that people will watch the film without those particular goggles on.

I actually think they'll only clearly debunk it after Rogue One is out. They want people to think the protagonist of RO is Rey's mother. Laughing
OTOH, I don't know, I don't know how Rey Skywalker can be debunked... Some people will always hope...

Good point about RO. Though I guess today would be a good day for semi-debunking, as half of the people would say it's an April Fools trap, so the debate would go on anyway Very Happy But at the same time people might open up more to the possibility that she is not a Skywalker.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sforza Fri 01 Apr 2016, 11:55 am

Maria Antonietta wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:To add some info to @Sforza s great report from Dubrovnik: I have been following Crotaian fan sites very closely with their reports.

Which article?

The Force was strong with me and I used Jedi mind tricks on security ppl, they even let me walk over Stradun while they were filming. But two of them were guarding us so nothing was possible to see then. But the feeling was AWESOME!!!! I asked to go on the other side. Wink
Sforza
Sforza
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 01 Apr 2016, 1:35 pm

@Sforza Please repost your spoilers especially star gazer + 'this is where her feelings start to change". I need them for my archive. Very Happy
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 01 Apr 2016, 5:11 pm

Okay, so Mark's April Fools joke was an April Fools joke... but he posted a picture earlier that has now been deleted?

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 1 - Page 2 Hamill10

Anyone see any clues in it? Wink

Pictures of... The Beatles, I think? And MuDo is:

MuDo in Korean means “Mu” or “Martial” and “Do” or “Way of life”. Grand Master Church has taken his over forty years of studying and training in multiple martial arts and created MuDo. MuDo blends boxing, kickboxing, Judo, Hapkido, and Tae Kwon Do into a practical and tactical means of self defense.

I'm sure there's something here, but...
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 01 Apr 2016, 5:17 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:Okay, so Mark's April Fools joke was an April Fools joke... but he posted a picture earlier that has now been deleted?

MuDo in Korean means “Mu” or “Martial” and “Do” or “Way of life”. Grand Master Church has taken his over forty years of studying and training in multiple martial arts and created MuDo. MuDo blends boxing, kickboxing, Judo, Hapkido, and Tae Kwon Do into a practical and tactical means of self defense.

There's a thingy with a panda on it on his desk...  Space Bear reference, perhaps?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 01 Apr 2016, 5:22 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:Okay, so Mark's April Fools joke was an April Fools joke... but he posted a picture earlier that has now been deleted?

There's a thingy with a panda on it on his desk...  Space Bear reference, perhaps?

Yes, it's the logo - and it says Space Bear Industries, I think.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next